Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The truth about molecule availablity
Jrock
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 29
Thanks received:
87 thanks in 28 posts

RE: The truth about molecule availablity
12-01-2011 12:46 AM

Looks like Instant Openness and Instant Jerk got the same price increase. Its funny too because they show the picture of a 30ml bottle and it says "Our Price" "$19.98" but then when you click on the link to the product you still see the picture of the 30ml bottle and price of $19.98 but then in the "Choose Strength" drop down box thats where you see that it is only a 5ml togo. Then when you choose the option "Regular Strength 30ml Bottle (Sized as Pictured)" thats when the price changes and your jaw drops in astonishement Shok
12-01-2011 12:46 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by paradigmshift, shadowknight

dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1632
Thanks received:
1366 thanks in 633 posts

12-01-2011 1:46 AM

Lol. Can't wait to see how the faithful manage to rationalize this for themselves Hunter

"They always say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself." - Andy Warhol

12-01-2011 1:46 AM
Deja Vu
dé·jà vu/dāZHä ˈvo͞o/Noun

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 743
Thanks received:
502 thanks in 154 posts

12-01-2011 6:03 AM

Quote:These products are an extreme labor of love with extreme attention paid to detail. We're not manufacturing in China

Oh my lord i can smell the bullshit all the way down here.
Suicide2Suicide2

[Image: 3605931845071440128201120.jpg]

dé·jà vu/ˌdāZHä ˈvo͞o/Noun
The experience of thinking that a new situation had occurred before
12-01-2011 6:03 AM
Thanks given by dbot, shadowknight
mark-in-dallas
Nobody Special

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 355
Thanks received:
726 thanks in 434 posts

12-01-2011 6:33 AM

Well, little birdies don't lie! BTW, if memory serves me they get their molecules from the same supplier that Chris gets his from.

Hey Chris, if it works for them, maybe you should triple your prices too. Smile

Ducks, runs and hides under a rock.

[Image: vipersig.jpg]
In the end, your legacy should be what you've accomplished and what you left behind, not what battles you fought and who you drove into the dust.
12-01-2011 6:33 AM
Pheroman
CharlesPheroSheen

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 750
Thanks received:
731 thanks in 318 posts

12-01-2011 7:50 AM

(11-30-2011 4:18 PM)Pagodeiro Wrote:  and why all the drama ?
Pago

Because it sell products!
People want a story, and AD gives it to them.

"I was helping uncle Jedd on the farm one day, and we got so dirty we decided to jump in the river to get the dirt off ourselves. When we got out of the water I noticed a funny smell and asked uncle Jedd what was causing it. He said it was those funny looking shrubs which dropped berries into the river and gave it that scent.
When we got back to the bar I noticed everybody acting a little different, funny looks from everybody as if they had seen an old family member.
After some time I noticed all the ladies in the place were smiling at me as if they wanted me to go and talk to them, for a minute I thought they were sex workers inviting me to use their services.
This really got me thinking, I could not believe my eyes.
The next day we went to the bar and nobody gave me as much as a second glance. Why did I suddenly become a loser?
Then the thought occurred to me that the smell from those berries was the only difference, so the next day I went and bathed in the river for 30 mins and headed down to the bar.
Once again it was like everybody thought I walked on water, and this time the women came and talked to me, then started touching me and well you can imagine the rest...
Now after a few years, and swearing I would never tell anyone about this secret I have decided that other people should benefit from my discovery on uncle Jedds farm.
I want others to feel that women want them, instead of vice versa.
So I got a specially made batch of Shizz berry juice to offer to the public.
I took a long time to select and make this using only a particular type of Shizz berry that only grows in certain areas (we tested many other but they didnt work).
So I have only this batch and have no idea when another one will be available, so order now to make sure you get your Shizz before I run out"

I wrote this in ~5 mins without stopping to even think, and i dont see myself as a great marketer, but you get the picture lol.

My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list and verdict http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...5#pid29805
You think I am crazy? I know i am!
12-01-2011 7:50 AM
Thanks given by idontknow, Deja Vu, Pagodeiro, dbot, shadowknight

Pagodeiro
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 390
Thanks received:
753 thanks in 359 posts

12-01-2011 10:11 AM

(12-01-2011 7:50 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  Because it sell products!
People want a story, and AD gives it to them.

"I was helping uncle Jedd on the farm one day, and we got so dirty we decided to jump in the river to get the dirt off ourselves. When we got out of the water I noticed a funny smell and asked uncle Jedd what was causing it. He said it was those funny looking shrubs which dropped berries into the river and gave it that scent.
When we got back to the bar I noticed everybody acting a little different, funny looks from everybody as if they had seen an old family member.
After some time I noticed all the ladies in the place were smiling at me as if they wanted me to go and talk to them, for a minute I thought they were sex workers inviting me to use their services.
This really got me thinking, I could not believe my eyes.
The next day we went to the bar and nobody gave me as much as a second glance. Why did I suddenly become a loser?
Then the thought occurred to me that the smell from those berries was the only difference, so the next day I went and bathed in the river for 30 mins and headed down to the bar.
Once again it was like everybody thought I walked on water, and this time the women came and talked to me, then started touching me and well you can imagine the rest...
Now after a few years, and swearing I would never tell anyone about this secret I have decided that other people should benefit from my discovery on uncle Jedds farm.
I want others to feel that women want them, instead of vice versa.
So I got a specially made batch of Shizz berry juice to offer to the public.
I took a long time to select and make this using only a particular type of Shizz berry that only grows in certain areas (we tested many other but they didnt work).
So I have only this batch and have no idea when another one will be available, so order now to make sure you get your Shizz before I run out"

I wrote this in ~5 mins without stopping to even think, and i dont see myself as a great marketer, but you get the picture lol.

Incredible ... Pheroman .. you should do more of such stories .. i laughed my ass off ...

you´ve got reps !!

(12-01-2011 12:46 AM)Jrock Wrote:  Looks like Instant Openness and Instant Jerk got the same price increase. Its funny too because they show the picture of a 30ml bottle and it says "Our Price" "$19.98" but then when you click on the link to the product you still see the picture of the 30ml bottle and price of $19.98 but then in the "Choose Strength" drop down box thats where you see that it is only a 5ml togo. Then when you choose the option "Regular Strength 30ml Bottle (Sized as Pictured)" thats when the price changes and your jaw drops in astonishement Shok

and Instant Gentleman is pulled from the main site !!

( kudos to XPX who´s seen it first !! )

Pago

Chikara, NPA, TE, A7, Pheros, AE, APC, IMPI, LT, M11, V5, D-17X, DownGirl, Wingman, Xcite-wipe, TL,
A314, Shine, TUTH, IH, IO, IG, MX297/MX390,
TAC, TAK, TAL, TAA, TAF, TAH, P75, P76, P79, P80, P83, P85, P86, P89, P90, P91, P93, P94, P96, P97, P99, P101, P102, P103, P112, P119, P126,
None, A1, B-Nol, A-nol, Est, Meo, Anone, Neno, ThdocA , ThdocB, AndrostanolA, AndrostanolB, Epi-rone, Allo-Preg, DHEAS, PregS, Preg,
(This post was last modified: 12-01-2011 10:13 AM by Pagodeiro.)
12-01-2011 10:11 AM
Thanks given by Pheroman, dbot
NewAlpha
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 172
Thanks received:
97 thanks in 47 posts

12-01-2011 10:19 AM

I got the feeling that we will gain more members in our forum in the upcoming weeks Mrgreen.
Thanks AD !
12-01-2011 10:19 AM
paradigmshift
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 335
Thanks received:
150 thanks in 57 posts

12-01-2011 10:47 AM

(12-01-2011 12:46 AM)Jrock Wrote:  Looks like Instant Openness and Instant Jerk got the same price increase. Its funny too because they show the picture of a 30ml bottle and it says "Our Price" "$19.98" but then when you click on the link to the product you still see the picture of the 30ml bottle and price of $19.98 but then in the "Choose Strength" drop down box thats where you see that it is only a 5ml togo. Then when you choose the option "Regular Strength 30ml Bottle (Sized as Pictured)" thats when the price changes and your jaw drops in astonishement Shok

Geezus. Instant Jerk? My friend is gonna be pissed. Instant Jerk has been a staple of his at work. Seriously he uses 2to 3 sprays a day with TA and TL. He finds that at 1 spray he gets challenged more. Hes a supervisor. Last night we were talking and he said he was going back to 314 and see.

My god...Instant Jerk is nice but its not a 119 nice.

This has to be a spin on possible low stock and once they are re stocked everyone will be grateful they brought their prices down.

AD a314, IO, IH, IJ, ammo, mx297, mx390, mx301, UF, p74, p75, p79, p83, p86, p93, p96, p99, p102, p103, TAC, TAF

P7 FTL, DG, TJ, ATJ, SB, Pursuit

TP TL TA TI

Alpha Dream Certo, Glace, a1, beta doc, AM

Love scent NPA

Liquid Alchemy Wolf, Nude Alpha
12-01-2011 10:47 AM
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1632
Thanks received:
1366 thanks in 633 posts

12-01-2011 11:03 AM

Omg I gotta gotta get my hands on some Shizzberries!! Eek
I can't believe they discontinued Instant Gentleman... What are these guys gonna sell now? They still have to sell something, right? I mean, it's a business?

"They always say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself." - Andy Warhol

(This post was last modified: 12-01-2011 11:05 AM by dbot.)
12-01-2011 11:03 AM

NewAlpha
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 172
Thanks received:
97 thanks in 47 posts

12-01-2011 11:11 AM

(12-01-2011 11:03 AM)dbot Wrote:  What are these guys gonna sell now?

Instant broke !
12-01-2011 11:11 AM
Thanks given by paradigmshift, dbot, shadowknight, Pagodeiro

Share This Thread