Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
The state of pick-up in 2017
seekingnirvana
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: The state of pick-up in 2017
03-25-2017 2:25 AM

Hi all,
Great post by Dsouza, I think Dsouza mentions a great point in his post, regarding how alot of men.
Take these products that they spend hundreds or thousands of dollars for online but, without actually having
proper coaching, most men will try to interpret as much as they can from a online seminar without a live coach.
The end product of this interpretation might not be the same as originally intended, because the coach wasn't
there to clearify.
Especially products like Speed Seduction, and Richard La Ruina's Stealth Attraction Methods.
Where calibration is so essential in these courses without a live coach really will take many trial and error to get to
the point where the author originally intended.
That is why IMO, the best way to study and become better at dating is not to get these online products however good they may be. To me a simple enrollment into a improv class would be 10x better then spending thousands of dollars on online products.
In Improv class you actually get to go and interact with other people and act out all your insecurities; which will do wonders
for anyone with social anxiety.
Plus the added bonus of having a live group of teachers who will give you instant feedback. I think a lot of guys main reason
of not being successful with women is not being able to continue to conversation after the initial approach, which some improv classes will fix.

My Collection:
LAL:AV, NA, BW, T-150, A1,DP,Hypnotica,Wolf ; Samples: Primitive,Lucky 7 Royal
AD: L2K V1
PT: AT, GOA; Samples: Captain, Auraental
PherXS: Xist, Taboo,Ascend; Samples:Bliss,Api, SOB, Vibe, Celebrity
Apex: Core; Samples: 3x
Andriotics: A314rev23, IG, IO, IH, IS, AMMO2x
03-25-2017 2:25 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Randy Savage
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

04-07-2017 2:00 PM

(03-20-2017 2:47 PM)Paradox Wrote:  The next step for PUA's is online pick ups. Mind you, online pickups have been addressed on the PUA forums...but real secrets have not been revealed.

Overall, the PUA community is still reeling and recovering from it's brief encounter with fame. Along with fame comes the magnifying glass. Exposure of techniques to the masses was a glancing blow for PUA's.

The lesson learned was that fame was not worth it. The techniques that worked for years were made ineffectual almost overnight.

But yes, as people spend more time disconnecting from the physical world (headphones, music, FB, KIK, SnapChat....ect) the online world will become more crowded, more important.

With the advent of dating apps like Match, Tinder and POF the ways of meeting someone just moved into the realm of the current technology.

Here's my secret: I wrote a pretty good, honest sounding request for casual sex and sent it to about 700 different women on the same dating website. Most didn't reply, or wrote some angry message back. But 15 out of 700 did reply back to me wanting to have sex. I picked a "top 5" out of those 15 and had sex with them. I was able to maintain a good rapport with about 3 of the 5. We still talk a lot and fuck occasionally.

I call it "carpet bombing"

My reviews, combos, and experiences journal
04-07-2017 2:00 PM
HvyEqpDrvr
Olfactory Exploration Engineer

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

04-07-2017 2:25 PM

(04-07-2017 2:00 PM)Randy Savage Wrote:  Here's my secret: I wrote a pretty good, honest sounding request for casual sex and sent it to about 700 different women on the same dating website. Most didn't reply, or wrote some angry message back. But 15 out of 700 did reply back to me wanting to have sex. I picked a "top 5" out of those 15 and had sex with them. I was able to maintain a good rapport with about 3 of the 5. We still talk a lot and fuck occasionally.

Randy,
After your mess with the ex, pretty good job getting back on the horse!
Cheers,
HED

04-07-2017 2:25 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

04-07-2017 2:47 PM

(04-07-2017 2:00 PM)Randy Savage Wrote:  Here's my secret: I wrote a pretty good, honest sounding request for casual sex and sent it to about 700 different women on the same dating website. Most didn't reply, or wrote some angry message back. But 15 out of 700 did reply back to me wanting to have sex. I picked a "top 5" out of those 15 and had sex with them. I was able to maintain a good rapport with about 3 of the 5. We still talk a lot and fuck occasionally.

On the site I'm on I'd get kicked off without membership
Funds returned if even ONE of these woman got very
Angry and reported me under harassment.

Secondly what were the quality of the women you
Scored with ? Be honest 5's and 6's or 8's and 9's?

MY NEW WEBSITE (IN PROGRESS) , BANDCAMP WEBSITE AND YOUTUBE CHANNEL

1)

2)

3)
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2017 2:48 PM by dsouza.)
04-07-2017 2:47 PM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

04-07-2017 2:48 PM

5 out of 700 sounds about right. Reminds me of that joke about the guy standing on a street corner asking women for sex. The joke is that eventually one woman will say yes.

It's so easy to spam women today. One woman I talk to gets 100 messages in her dating site inbox per day. She is a 9 though.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
04-07-2017 2:48 PM

BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

04-07-2017 3:21 PM

I like this strategy. We should run an experiment on this. What site did you use? Like dsouza said, how attractive are these women? I can see this working on POF yet I think there is a message per day limit on free accounts.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2017 3:21 PM by BigDickBandit420.)
04-07-2017 3:21 PM

Share This Thread