Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
The "Weird Shit Happened" Thread ...
Zeky
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The "Weird Shit Happened" Thread ...
06-05-2018 12:47 PM

(06-04-2018 10:25 PM)Xpl01Tr Wrote:  Sorry to redruge this up but wow ... what an amazing story. Hopefully you called her ?
Yeah. Did call her. We hooked up a couple of times and fucked her hard.

She was smitten. The closest l got this sort of reaction was with 3 sample vials of Aqua Vitae. An 18-ish girl brandished her hands in front of me, right in the midst of a busy street and then proceeded to catch up with her group. Took me time to process what had just happened.
06-05-2018 12:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jones23
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

07-07-2018 10:11 AM

Glace
6 sprays

Walking in the hallway at school, he'd just got in trouble in the previous class (we're in 11th grade) and outta no where he just says "Bro that's another strike"

I'm all like, "What?"

He says "Man, if I get another strike I'm out"

I'm looking at him, trying to be a good friend like "No bro, it's gonna be alright, she's jsut gonna write you up, you'll get an hour in ISS and everything will be cool until you fuck with her again ya know what I sayann?" (trying to sound ridiculous)

He says "NO, that's not what I'm talking about"

I wait like 5 (reallly LONG) seconds for him to tell me what this is all about

Then he gives me this whole spiel about how when he was 5 his uncle took him on a drive through the neighborhood. They pulled up to a store, and the next thing he knows, his uncle is running out from the store with money in his hands. Uncle Klepto here hops back in the car, drives off

Later that evening (Spongebob narrator voice)

His uncle is eventually caught at the house, they find out that my friend (or, the 5 year-old version of my friend) was with him at the time of the incident and they both go to "trial," I guess.

Long story made a little shorter, my friend is sentenced to a few months in jail once he turns eighteen, but is told that if he doesn't prove to be a trouble maker in school, he won't have to serve.

My friend tells me all of this and I'm all like Prankster2 "you're kidding right?"

He says "No, true story, and if I get in trouble one more time that's my ass"

So I ask him, "Have you ever told V this?" V's his closest friend, they've been close for like 7-8 years now

He says, "Nah not yet"

Now this is where my belief in Glace ascended from Martial artist to Power ranger
I've only known this "friend" of mine for like 2 months really, and for him to tell me something like that, I couldn't attribute it to anything but my red ranger in the clear bottle
07-07-2018 10:11 AM
Don Juan DeMarco
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-16-2018 12:12 PM

When I first got into mones I purchased a cheap phero at the time called Jo it was like $14 a few years ago.
Wore 2 sprays on the neck to a breasturant and my waitress who was a mix of Caucasian with Native American or Spanish acted really weird.
She treated me like royalty, sat down on my table to ask me personal questions disregarding the rest of her tables. She did not want to leave my presence, I had to tell her to attend her other tables before she got in trouble.
I could tell she was smitten like meeting a superstar but she was married and had a kid so I wondered how she could fell that way about a total stranger. When i got up to leave she told me to come back and see her and proceded to hug me and then shake my hand before telling tell me it was really nice to meet me.Scratch_one-s_head
I could not make sense of it all.
Wore the same thing 2 weeks later when I went back with some friends. Same deal, and at one point her husband walked in with her kid but I was in the restroom due to beer consuption. When I came back my friends told me she was looking for me everywhere even outside because she wanted me to meet her family.
She got pregnant again soon after and quit her job.
Thats when I saw what peromones could do but I have yet to experience anything that weird or out of the norm.
10-16-2018 12:12 PM
Long Barrel Colt
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-16-2018 9:26 PM

I was talking with one of my marks at work today I was wearing BW and SOB. She was sitting in her chair that rotates so while we were talking she starts spinning from side to side like a kid would (she's 28) with a big grin on her beautiful face. IOI? Opinions please. Colt
(This post was last modified: 10-16-2018 9:41 PM by Long Barrel Colt.)
10-16-2018 9:26 PM

BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

10-17-2018 12:02 AM

(10-16-2018 9:26 PM)Long Barrel Colt Wrote:  I was talking with one of my marks at work today I was wearing BW and SOB. She was sitting in her chair that rotates so while we were talking she starts spinning from side to side like a kid would (she's 28) with a big grin on her beautiful face. IOI? Opinions please. Colt

It's difficult to discern. Spinning in a chair isn't weird behavior. Running around the room pushing an empty chair is though. She did something completely normal we would expect someone not under the influence to do.

All of the sexual mones could be causing her to feel pent up energy with the need to be physically released (by sex preferably). She might have wanted to exert that energy to release tension built up within her by doing some extra physical activity.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
10-17-2018 12:02 AM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-17-2018 12:33 PM

(10-16-2018 9:26 PM)Long Barrel Colt Wrote:  I was talking with one of my marks at work today I was wearing BW and SOB. She was sitting in her chair that rotates so while we were talking she starts spinning from side to side like a kid would (she's 28) with a big grin on her beautiful face. IOI? Opinions please. Colt

BW + SOB as work-wear, I love it!

All I can say is expect the unexpected ;)

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
10-17-2018 12:33 PM
Long Barrel Colt
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-17-2018 7:33 PM

(10-17-2018 12:33 PM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  BW + SOB as work-wear, I love it!

Hey at my age WTH. Had another young drop dead gorgeous Filipino girl "Joanna" Walk right up to me last Friday and said I was very handsome and start putting her hands on me all the guys were like WTF? This woman is so hot whenever she comes out into the shop all the guys stop what their doing and stare. She's not really a mark she's married with two kids but if she keeps it up and insist I ain't gonna deny the young lass.
My wife of 21 years told me the other night I could have a hall pass so it's on. I told her she could find Sancho if she wants, just take some pictures... I'm going predator hunting by my lonesome in Nevada the week between Christmas and new years. I plan on hitting as many whore houses as possible. Been going to brothels for 40 years ( you really don't think I drive all the way to Northern Nevada just to shoot a few coyotes now do ya?) going to experiment with mones on whores see what happens should be interesting. Colt
(This post was last modified: 10-17-2018 8:05 PM by Long Barrel Colt.)
10-17-2018 7:33 PM
MMM

Rep Post

10-17-2018 10:44 PM

(10-17-2018 12:33 PM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  BW + SOB as work-wear, I love it!

What dosage are you playing with, Spanish Dude?

Thanks!

(10-17-2018 7:33 PM)Long Barrel Colt Wrote:  Hey at my age WTH. Had another young drop dead gorgeous Filipino girl "Joanna" Walk right up to me last Friday and said I was very handsome and start putting her hands on me all the guys were like WTF? This woman is so hot whenever she comes out into the shop all the guys stop what their doing and stare. She's not really a mark she's married with two kids but if she keeps it up and insist I ain't gonna deny the young lass.
My wife of 21 years told me the other night I could have a hall pass so it's on. I told her she could find Sancho if she wants, just take some pictures... I'm going predator hunting by my lonesome in Nevada the week between Christmas and new years. I plan on hitting as many whore houses as possible. Been going to brothels for 40 years ( you really don't think I drive all the way to Northern Nevada just to shoot a few coyotes now do ya?) going to experiment with mones on whores see what happens should be interesting. Colt

Were you wearing BW:SOB, or was this a MONE-LESS happening?

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 10-17-2018 10:48 PM by MMM.)
10-17-2018 10:44 PM

Long Barrel Colt
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-17-2018 11:22 PM

Actually I was wearing Xist at the time last week
10-17-2018 11:22 PM
Knocturnal
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-13-2018 8:17 PM

lol I've had quite a few weird encounters with mones. To give you my profile, at the time of these stories I was 27-28 year old AA male. Decent shape. Decent looking guy if you put a gun to my head.

One of the strangest I can remember is going to a bar with a bunch of Indian friends of mine. I was using LIIK v2 (Unscented) with 1 spray on the back of my neck and one on my arms. All of the people in my group start talking about sex almost every time I show up. One of the girls in the group was a good friend of mine and was a virgin. One of our mutual friends asks the group what they would do when the world ended... And my friend screams out F**K. More on her later lol.

While this is going on, I noticed this lower 20s black couple kept hovering around me. Not talking.. Just hanging out. After about an hour and a half, the guy walks up and starts asking me questions about myself... Eventually offering for me to come to his house and "hang out" with him and his girlfriend. I tell him maybe to blow him off. Think nothing of it. I leave with my friends about an hour later and they follow me out of the club and wouldn't leave me alone until I took their number.

I also did some experimentation with XS products.

One time I wore One spray XiSt on the back of my neck and two sample sprays of Ascend on my wrist around my ex girlfriend before we started dating just to test it out. (Unscented with no cover for both of them) She's a 25-26 year old Filipina. She keeps talking about my "cologne." Eventually she gets to the point where she stops the car, tells me that I smelled really good and asked if she could smell me. Then she grabs my arm and takes two deep sniffs and tells me that I smell so good. This was while I was in friendzone.

Around the same time, I was pretty much running XiSt on the back of my neck and Taboo on my wrist as my daily driver. I go to the bathroom, a mid 30s British guy tells me that I am "quite fragrant" which was repeated by another 27ish half white/half korean girl in my grad school course.

Finally, I was giving a presentation. I figure I'd use that as an opportunity to test Celebrity (Unscented). 1 Spray to the front of the neck, 1 spray to the wrist. I'm wearing a suit. Walk into class right on time, my friend (the virgin Indian girl I mentioned earlier) didn't see me walk in and I just sat down right next to her. She starts looking at me with a huge incredulous look on her face and keeps trying to say something to me but she can't. She just froze with a big goofy grin on her face. I was unaware of what Deer in the headlights was at the time, so I kept trying to get her to talk and she kept just giggling. Didn't say anything to me for the first 10 minutes of class...

But when my group gave the presentation, my professor oddly attributed everything I said to the other black person in the group. I normally would mark this as odd, but the the other person in my group was a current (at the time) NFL Player, and I still wonder today if it was because of my scent signature.

I have a few more with MX297 that I can't remember off of the top of my head. I wore it to a friend's wedding and she kept talking about how good I smelled the entire rehearsal. Then when it was done she got all of the bridesmaids (all married or seriously dating) to come smell me. And even talked about it the next day at the wedding.
(This post was last modified: 11-13-2018 10:25 PM by Knocturnal.)
11-13-2018 8:17 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Something weird happened at the gym Serenity27 11 4,412 08-30-2016 12:17 PM
Last Post: Serenity27