Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
The "Weird Shit Happened" Thread ...
Enjayee
I'll be blunt. You'll get over it.

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The "Weird Shit Happened" Thread ...
10-23-2016 5:09 AM

Once I was wearing L2KV2 at a club. An absolute hotty from my college (who would never speak to me and was very out of my league) walked up to me and instantly started chatting and flirting.

Within 2 minutes she started sniffing my neck. Like her nose was literally pressed against my neck. She spent the next 5 minutes telling me how good I smelled and how sexy she thought I was for smelling so good before her friends coaxed her away.

I wasn't wearing any cologne. And the L2K was unscented.
(This post was last modified: 10-23-2016 5:10 AM by Enjayee.)
10-23-2016 5:09 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TrojanMagician
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-24-2016 12:10 AM

(10-18-2016 4:18 AM)kingtut savage Wrote:  What vendor's copulins were you wearing

Sorry my bad..I don't know the name, but it came as a sample from apex pheromones when I bought m3x. So it was copulins from thundr...
10-24-2016 12:10 AM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

10-24-2016 9:55 AM

(10-23-2016 5:09 AM)Enjayee Wrote:  Once I was wearing L2KV2 at a club. An absolute hotty from my college (who would never speak to me and was very out of my league) walked up to me and instantly started chatting and flirting.

Within 2 minutes she started sniffing my neck. Like her nose was literally pressed against my neck. She spent the next 5 minutes telling me how good I smelled and how sexy she thought I was for smelling so good before her friends coaxed her away.

I wasn't wearing any cologne. And the L2K was unscented.

When did you acquire the L2K?

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
10-24-2016 9:55 AM
Enjayee
I'll be blunt. You'll get over it.

Rep Post

10-25-2016 4:35 AM

(10-24-2016 9:55 AM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  When did you acquire the L2K?

July 2013. I have no clue what that means in terms of formulations, revisions, etc. But I'm pretty sure V2 had only come out a few months earlier.
(This post was last modified: 10-25-2016 4:38 AM by Enjayee.)
10-25-2016 4:35 AM
Zeky
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-28-2016 4:56 PM

Pheromones are powerful..

Tonight l took a road trip to a nearby city, some 180km away.
7 sprays True Love on shirt, 4 sprays One Million cologne. Took a cab around 5pm with 5 passengers on board.
10km into the drive a hottie in her early twenties comes on board. She sits just in front of my sit. Two guys seatedo in the same row are desperately trying to chat her up. Was the least concerned in their conversation anyway.She snaps her head and stared in my eyes which l missed.
A few kilometres away 2 passengers gets on board and she decides to move to the back seat where l am seated. She starts to do crazy stuff. .grazing my shoulders, nipples with her elbow 'accidentally' while looking up some stuff in her handbag? The drama continues for what seems like 4 minutes? She exposes her thighs high enough for me to see how luscious they look? Am still missing it at this point. She then asks where I am going and l tell her.Earlier in the journey l overheard her telling the driver she's headed to a location way beyond the city.
She feigns drowsieness putting her head on my shoulder occasionally. Am thinking let me stroke one of those thighs just to test the waters.l decided things could get weird and did nothing.She squirms, answered a few calls and then shoved her phone into my hand with her contact number on the screen. She did this under the seat of course. She wants me! Punched her details on my phone and hers and the crazy part unfolds; we're literally simulating sex with our fingers. I then went for her mount en started finger fucking her.She's stroking my dick too.She's becoming more and more aroused and she moans leaning on my chest.The men in the front seat are becoming suspicious and giving me the eye, kind of like 'we know what's happening and we don't like it' vibe.The driver too, turns down the volume on the radio making every movement even weirder.
That did not deter her.She's still leaning on my chest.Occasionally, she takes one of my hands to plant a passionate kiss.
"I can have her for the night ". Problem, we haven't conversed about anything save for that time she asked where l am going. I pulled out my phone and texted her;
ME; l will be staying at the XXX hotel tonight.l think we have nice chemistrySmile
HER; Yeah but l'm headed home
ME; We can be together.l like your energy
HER; Same here
ME; We can be be together?
HER; Yes
The cab pulls to a stop.She has to go. She can't stay put because she said she had to drop at that spot within everyone's earshot.She doesn't want to look cheap l think.Can't drop with her either because l had verbalised where l'm headed too. The men aremail looking my direction and disapproving? She gives me one last tight, tight squeeze and kissed my hand. She leaves.
10-28-2016 4:56 PM

Starzjk
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

10-28-2016 6:32 PM

2 sprays of the hookup to both sides of the neck (vanilla) scent, was at the bar and was actually not thinking of picking up girls because it was a friends birthday and was just out there to have fun. Anyways lady 22-25ish was at the table next to me so we were inches apart, after she paid her bill she was about to leave but then came back and LICKED MY NECK and said "sorry I just had to do that" and before I could even react she leaves.......I was frozen and turned red and couldn't even think of what to say at the moment but man I wished I could have chased her back.......it was really awkward though because everyone kept staring at me the rest of the night
10-28-2016 6:32 PM
Dafixisin
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-29-2016 6:36 PM

Total stranger licks your neck? Now that qualifies as "weird shit" to me.
10-29-2016 6:36 PM
Starzjk
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

10-31-2016 1:54 PM

It was weird I'm still trying to understand the hits of pheromones and differentiate whether it was me or the pheromones that did the work but in that case it was 100% pheromones since she liked the application point
10-31-2016 1:54 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

10-31-2016 8:08 PM

Wearing 1 spray of imprint. Talking to a couple and the husband is busting my balls about my team losing a game.

His wife tells him to behave and after he walks away, she rubs my crotch and says "sorry, he can be an ass hole".

He apologized later and his wife just smiled. She and I chat and the "rub" has never happened again and we chat every time I go to this place.

Personally, I think her apology was better, but I'm biased.
10-31-2016 8:08 PM
Xpl01Tr
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-04-2018 10:25 PM

(10-28-2016 4:56 PM)Zeky Wrote:  Pheromones are powerful..

Tonight l took a road trip to a nearby city, some 180km away.
7 sprays True Love on shirt, 4 sprays One Million cologne. Took a cab around 5pm with 5 passengers on board.
10km into the drive a hottie in her early twenties comes on board. She sits just in front of my sit. Two guys seatedo in the same row are desperately trying to chat her up. Was the least concerned in their conversation anyway.She snaps her head and stared in my eyes which l missed.
A few kilometres away 2 passengers gets on board and she decides to move to the back seat where l am seated. She starts to do crazy stuff. .grazing my shoulders, nipples with her elbow 'accidentally' while looking up some stuff in her handbag? The drama continues for what seems like 4 minutes? She exposes her thighs high enough for me to see how luscious they look? Am still missing it at this point. She then asks where I am going and l tell her.Earlier in the journey l overheard her telling the driver she's headed to a location way beyond the city.
She feigns drowsieness putting her head on my shoulder occasionally. Am thinking let me stroke one of those thighs just to test the waters.l decided things could get weird and did nothing.She squirms, answered a few calls and then shoved her phone into my hand with her contact number on the screen. She did this under the seat of course. She wants me! Punched her details on my phone and hers and the crazy part unfolds; we're literally simulating sex with our fingers. I then went for her mount en started finger fucking her.She's stroking my dick too.She's becoming more and more aroused and she moans leaning on my chest.The men in the front seat are becoming suspicious and giving me the eye, kind of like 'we know what's happening and we don't like it' vibe.The driver too, turns down the volume on the radio making every movement even weirder.
That did not deter her.She's still leaning on my chest.Occasionally, she takes one of my hands to plant a passionate kiss.
"I can have her for the night ". Problem, we haven't conversed about anything save for that time she asked where l am going. I pulled out my phone and texted her;
ME; l will be staying at the XXX hotel tonight.l think we have nice chemistrySmile
HER; Yeah but l'm headed home
ME; We can be together.l like your energy
HER; Same here
ME; We can be be together?
HER; Yes
The cab pulls to a stop.She has to go. She can't stay put because she said she had to drop at that spot within everyone's earshot.She doesn't want to look cheap l think.Can't drop with her either because l had verbalised where l'm headed too. The men aremail looking my direction and disapproving? She gives me one last tight, tight squeeze and kissed my hand. She leaves.

Sorry to redruge this up but wow ... what an amazing story. Hopefully you called her ?

Me: 29, 6'3 Muscular, Living in California
Ideal: 20s to Early 30s White Girl Next Door w/ Porcelain Complexion.

The Stash:
AD: IS, TUTH, P102*, a314 oil (v32 2016)
LAL: NAG, PA, BW *
Cops: C0.1,CX *Samples

Need To Try:
Blends: M3X, Z69, The Hookup, Grail Of Affection, Taboo, Voodoo, Wolf, L2Kv1
Molecules: A1, ISO, P96, P83, P74
06-04-2018 10:25 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Something weird happened at the gym Serenity27 11 4,849 08-30-2016 12:17 PM
Last Post: Serenity27