Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The SDX-9 P83 phenomenon
Paradox
Pheromone Tester, PUA/PUG

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 229
Thanks received:
1492 thanks in 545 posts

The SDX-9 P83 phenomenon
12-09-2013 10:59 AM

The P83 phenomenon

There was always something strange about P83. It has been reported as a disinhibitor at Pherotalk.

I used it at a dinner party. I was wearing some Turn Up The Heat and was putting the moves on this lovely African American woman. She seemed to be going for it hook, line and sinker. I decided to add some P83 and then close the deal. Well, after I put on the P83 another guy that she knew came over to talk to her and she went with him to take some pictures. Soon after, they went outside of the club. She just left me there. I’ve never had this happen to me so I chalked it up to bad luck. However, I put the P83 away for a few months.

I decided to try the P83 again. I was wearing AMMO at a bar. It was just me and another guy. I was talking to the African American barmaid. She was talking to me and ignoring him. I was making her laugh. I decided to put on the P83 and go for the close. I came out of the bathroom and sat down. She went to refill the other guys drink and never came back to me. At that point I decided that P83 was overhyped crap. I sold my P83 on the trading post and was happily done with it.

I recently ordered A314. In my order was a 5ml of P83 so I decided to give it another go (this is now 2 years after the above 2 incidents). I was wearing 3 drops of A314 + 1 dab of New Pheromone Additive + 2 sprays of P83. I go in to the bar. There was one other guy at the bar. The barmaid was an African American woman who is usually very friendly with me. She just served me my drink took my money and took a $2 tip for herself. I usually tip her $2 per drink. She had been talking to the other guy and she went right back to talk to him. Usually even if it is busy she will stop and chat with me. Today she didn’t even look my way. I finished my drink and she didn’t come over like she usually does and immediately get me another drink.

I ordered Wolf a few months ago and received a sample of Aqua Vitae. There wasn’t enough to perform my usual battery of tests but I decided to try it out. I went to a restaurant and sat at the bar. Again, the barmaid was an African American woman. I had 4 drops of AV on. Once the barmaid served me she retreated to the far end of the bar. I found this highly unusual because without pheromones most barmaids will engage me in a little light conversation. There were only 5 customers at the bar and they had all been taken care of.

At the time I just thought to myself that AV was crap and I would never buy it.

Last week I went to an African American friend of mines birthday party at a lounge. I wore 3 pumps of SDX-9. I was sitting at the end of the bar. I noticed a little odd behavior by the African American women there. They wouldn’t hang around me but they would pass by me. They were making frequent trips to the ladies room. Either they were doing drugs or they were checking out the mones or they just had to pee frequently. It seemed that every girl had to go to the bathroom like 3 times. It could have been my imagination but it seems that they smelled the pheromones and were attracted and repulsed at the same time.

It wasn’t until Sunday morning that I had the epiphany. One of the ingredients of AV and SDX-9 is probably P83.
12-09-2013 10:59 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by XyzN, meme371, JohnnyHard, Pheroman, as33156, wiserd, DssMaster, MMM

Curiosity
why pretend when you have science

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 300
Thanks received:
453 thanks in 185 posts

RE: The SDX-9 P83 phenomenon
12-09-2013 3:18 PM

If my memory serves correct, not long after I joined, we thought True's Androstatrione was P-83, (something I had no experience with but of which many suspected it could be, such as Pago at the time.) They had a one time sale on singles of which they never repeated. And apparently, it was confirmed that the two were similar, but not the same. So, thus, nobody knows, who would know.

My Pheromone Arsenal:

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Asian, Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica Social, Nude, Overdose, Possess, Wolf

True Pheromones: TI, XXX, True Essence, A-1, Androstatrione
12-09-2013 3:18 PM
Paradox

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1492 thanks in 545 posts

12-09-2013 5:24 PM

(12-09-2013 3:18 PM)Curiosity Wrote:  If my memory serves correct, not long after I joined, we thought True's Androstatrione was P-83, (something I had no experience with but of which many suspected it could be, such as Pago at the time.) They had a one time sale on singles of which they never repeated. And apparently, it was confirmed that the two were similar, but not the same. So, thus, nobody knows, who would know.

Not sure what P83 is. My hypothesis and speculation would however address the spotty hits of both AV and SDX-9.

It's not unusual for a molecule to only affect one race. An example would be P96. Steve O probably knows what P96 is as he has worked with it in his early mixes. P96 was called "Caucasian Magic" on Pherotalk.

I don't know who would know what P83 is other than John Sebastian, Jasmine and M Harris.
12-09-2013 5:24 PM
Paradox

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1492 thanks in 545 posts

12-11-2013 11:30 AM

Well, I can confirm it today. I wore SDX-9 at work. An African American female co worker that I was talking to couldn't wait to get away from me.

I talked to 2 Caucasian female co workers at length with no issues.

The African American female co worker couldn't wait to get out of my presence. She was supposed to contact me on an issue but she almost left without my name and number. I had to remind her that she didn't have my contact information.

I washed it off and approached another African American female co worker who was all smiles and had a good conversation with me.
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2013 11:39 AM by Paradox.)
12-11-2013 11:30 AM
Blade
Pheromone Hero

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 209
Thanks received:
651 thanks in 306 posts

12-11-2013 12:45 PM

(12-09-2013 5:24 PM)Paradox Wrote:  Not sure what P83 is. My hypothesis and speculation would however address the spotty hits of both AV and SDX-9.

It's not unusual for a molecule to only affect one race. An example would be P96. Steve O probably knows what P96 is as he has worked with it in his early mixes. P96 was called "Caucasian Magic" on Pherotalk.

I don't know who would know what P83 is other than John Sebastian, Jasmine and M Harris.

It's p93 that was Caucasian magic.
12-11-2013 12:45 PM
Thanks given by polarvoid, MMM

Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1835
Thanks received:
2721 thanks in 1268 posts

12-11-2013 12:54 PM

(12-11-2013 12:45 PM)Blade Wrote:  It's p93 that was Caucasian magic.

I used to have amazing luck with P93 and Instant Gentleman. Ahhh, good times. *wipes away tear*

The only thing I've tried pairing SXD-9 with so far is Posess Alpha and the two seem to go together like peanut butter and jelly. I do think that there is a disinhibiting phero (or pheromone like substance) in SXD-9 that does remind me of P83 but I have no idea what it is. Wish I did because I'd be bathing in it. I LOVED P83 but I don't want to go through the hassle of trying to mix it with anything anymore.

DISCLAIMER- The above post reflects my own personal experiences with each product and does contain some generalizations. It is likely that somewhere in my interactions with women while wearing the above stated products a woman didn't respond by slathering herself in honey and writhing around on the hood of my car begging for me to have my way with her. Not every woman will react the same way to all phero blends. The women I interact with have reacted the way I've stated above. Each reader is instructed to take each reply/review and temper it against their own experiences. Thank you and have a nice day!

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
12-11-2013 12:54 PM
Thanks given by Mars82, NikkiReloaded
Blade
Pheromone Hero

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 209
Thanks received:
651 thanks in 306 posts

12-11-2013 12:57 PM

(12-09-2013 3:18 PM)Curiosity Wrote:  If my memory serves correct, not long after I joined, we thought True's Androstatrione was P-83, (something I had no experience with but of which many suspected it could be, such as Pago at the time.) They had a one time sale on singles of which they never repeated. And apparently, it was confirmed that the two were similar, but not the same. So, thus, nobody knows, who would know.

Iv tested both Atrione and p83 extensively, and don't see any similarities at all, Atrione imo is the main component in AV and I have a feeling it is in core as well, it is high status and gets extremely aggressive at 100mcg plus some slight visual brightening as well.

As p83 is one of the "golden molecules" it must be relatively cheap and sustainable.
(12-11-2013 12:54 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I used to have amazing luck with P93 and Instant Gentleman. Ahhh, good times. *wipes away tear*

The only thing I've tried pairing SXD-9 with so far is Posess Alpha and the two seem to go together like peanut butter and jelly. I do think that there is a disinhibiting phero (or pheromone like substance) in SXD-9 that does remind me of P83 but I have no idea what it is. Wish I did because I'd be bathing in it. I LOVED P83 but I don't want to go through the hassle of trying to mix it with anything anymore.

Hey Snoopy, I love p93 as well, my mix was IG + P93+P74+P75, man it used to slay the young women.
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2013 1:34 PM by Blade.)
12-11-2013 12:57 PM
Thanks given by Snoopyace, Pheroman, as33156
Paradox

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1492 thanks in 545 posts

12-11-2013 1:41 PM

(12-11-2013 12:45 PM)Blade Wrote:  It's p93 that was Caucasian magic.

Whoopsy! You are correct, It is P93 that is called Caucasian magic.
12-11-2013 1:41 PM
Ekscentra
Foremost Eccentric

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1911
Thanks received:
2031 thanks in 1215 posts

12-20-2013 10:23 PM

Have you tried combining it with 2.5mcg of P75, Paradox? It's said to remove the offputting effects on other races without reducing effects on caucasians. It could be worth a shot, and at $30 for a 30mL bottle, it's pretty cheap as well. I haven't tried this yet, so take my post with a grain of salt. The thread mentioning this effect was recently revived on Pherotalk, thought I'd let you know before you completely give up on the product.
12-20-2013 10:23 PM

Paradox

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1492 thanks in 545 posts

12-26-2013 8:11 AM

(12-20-2013 10:23 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  Have you tried combining it with 2.5mcg of P75, Paradox? It's said to remove the offputting effects on other races without reducing effects on caucasians. It could be worth a shot, and at $30 for a 30mL bottle, it's pretty cheap as well. I haven't tried this yet, so take my post with a grain of salt. The thread mentioning this effect was recently revived on Pherotalk, thought I'd let you know before you completely give up on the product.

This is one of the main problems and strengths of the community. Instead of returning products that we don't like we try to make the product better. We combine this and that hoping to make a product that will work for us.

While that is a strength seeing that many new combos are made this way, I feel that the vendors should work harder to test and produce products that the consumers want.

Like I've said in other posts there are vendors who are trying to make the best product possiable.

While I don't want to see vendors stuck in a perpetual testing phase, I expect a vendor to be fully aware of the properties/effects of their product.
(This post was last modified: 12-26-2013 12:17 PM by Paradox.)
12-26-2013 8:11 AM
Thanks given by Rattlesnake, as33156

Share This Thread