Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The SDX-9 P83 phenomenon
Paradox
Pheromone Tester, PUA/PUG

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 190
Thanks received:
1361 thanks in 485 posts

RE: The SDX-9 P83 phenomenon
12-27-2013 7:43 AM

(03-18-2013 12:14 PM)KIMBA Wrote:  Dont use AV and New Pheromone Additive. For the love of god, do not. Everyone but you will get laid.

Just found a quote from Kimba from another thread
12-27-2013 7:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by sushi
Ekscentra
Foremost Eccentric

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1864
Thanks received:
1854 thanks in 1132 posts

12-27-2013 2:34 PM

(12-26-2013 8:11 AM)Paradox Wrote:  This is one of the main problems and strengths of the community. Instead of returning products that we don't like we try to make the product better. We combine this and that hoping to make a product that will work for us.

While that is a strength seeing that many new combos are made this way, I feel that the vendors should work harder to test and produce products that the consumers want.

Like I've said in other posts there are vendors who are trying to make the best product possiable.

While I don't want to see vendors stuck in a perpetual testing phase, I expect a vendor to be fully aware of the properties/effects of their product.
If you expect perfection from a product, you're going to be disappointed every time. It seemed to me you were getting good results with white women while repelling other races. This is typical of P93. P75 removes the repellant effect of P93, allowing other races to be attracted. Comboing is a great thing if you know how to do it properly. If you want to be stubborn though, go ahead and return. I'm offering you a solution. Whether or not you take it matters little to me.

Don't get me wrong, solo testing is always my preferred method of testing, and more people need to realize this, but there is no reason not to combine two products after properly testing them. In my own testing, I normally take 2-4 weeks solo testing a mix or molecule. Once I feel I've properly gauged the effects, I move on to another product. If I feel there may be a useful synergy between the two, that is when I combine, never before. There is nothing wrong with testing combos after figuring out a mix. It's this often mindless mix-and-match going around that confuses me. How can anyone combine two mixes without first understanding either alone? There is a method that must be applied to comboing. Without first understanding the two mixes and how they behave alone, any results reported are beyond useless.

Having said all that, I completely understand and respect your viewpoint. If you are content with the results of a mix, there's no reason to add anything else into the mix. I combine mixes because I enjoy doing so, simple as that. This mindset can both hinder and push forward the field of pheromones depending on how it is approached. I fear the former is often the case with some of the reports I've seen here recently. I appreciate your efforts properly testing products rather than quickly moving onto combos like many here do. A single solo report is worth far more than erratic, unnecessary combinations. I'm repping you for truth, regardless if you agree with me.
12-27-2013 2:34 PM
Thanks given by sushi, pinacolada
Ekscentra
Foremost Eccentric

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1864
Thanks received:
1854 thanks in 1132 posts

12-27-2013 2:44 PM

(12-27-2013 7:43 AM)Paradox Wrote:  Just found a quote from Kimba from another thread
Lmao, I remember reading that report many months back. AV and high -none mixes don't seem to mix too well, it seems. This is a good example of a mix that might've worked well in theory, but the vibe is simply too overwhelming to carry in practice. The vibe is there for everyone but the wearer, interestingly enough. Not all combos work out the way one would expect them to, but only in testing can we know the true results. Still, you'd make an excellent wingman with combo on LOL.
12-27-2013 2:44 PM
Thanks given by sushi

KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 748
Thanks received:
1586 thanks in 689 posts

01-04-2014 2:06 PM

I remember one night with AV and New Pheromone Additive specifically. I was on the way to my venue and passed some teens in a group. A girl with a banging body who was a legit, albiet young, ten was with some dorky kids and I was on my way to approach and discover how old she was (Her lips, goodness..). Lets just say within three minutes she mauled a 17 year old kid who wasnt exactly attractive. Which I am by my standard and every girl I have had the pleasure of letting seduce me.

It is a strange phenom. One I dislike. I encourage others to try it. IIRC Thundr tested it too and found bad results. If you dont think phero's work this is one of the products that will prove to you they do.

90% of my posts are from my phone on the fly.
01-04-2014 2:06 PM
Thanks given by as33156, Mars82, NikkiReloaded
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 135
Thanks received:
453 thanks in 236 posts

01-13-2014 11:59 AM

This is all very interesting indeed. I actually never noticed any hits with AV from black women. Black women ALWAYS responded well to OD for some strange reason. I usually always get hit on by Latinas and Italian women, but never from black women.....EXCEPT when I'm using OD.

Core definitely seems to have trionne in it....I always get the beautifying hits from it almost immediately....hits people like a train.

Although I use New Pheromone Additive with AV, OD and Wolf....I usually get the best results with Wolf and New Pheromone Additive. If I'm in a sexually charged environment OD and New Pheromone Additive are good....but aggressive.

I wasn't pleased with SXD-9 before, but I'm back testing it again. Since OD is a none aggressive gel, it would make sense to create a social/beautifying gel with SXD9. I would say it's Nols and Trionne, hence creating the social/sexual vibe. I wonder if using it with AV helps.....
I've used SXD9 alone today with some cover and seems to be very social. I think the hits are not blatant for users with high natural none levels.....as the trionne doesn't mix well with none.....so I have heard.
01-13-2014 11:59 AM
Blade
Pheromone Hero

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 207
Thanks received:
645 thanks in 307 posts

01-13-2014 1:01 PM

(01-13-2014 11:59 AM)xtraspecial Wrote:  This is all very interesting indeed. I actually never noticed any hits with AV from black women. Black women ALWAYS responded well to OD for some strange reason. I usually always get hit on by Latinas and Italian women, but never from black women.....EXCEPT when I'm using OD.

Core definitely seems to have trionne in it....I always get the beautifying hits from it almost immediately....hits people like a train.

Although I use New Pheromone Additive with AV, OD and Wolf....I usually get the best results with Wolf and New Pheromone Additive. If I'm in a sexually charged environment OD and New Pheromone Additive are good....but aggressive.

I wasn't pleased with SXD-9 before, but I'm back testing it again. Since OD is a none aggressive gel, it would make sense to create a social/beautifying gel with SXD9. I would say it's Nols and Trionne, hence creating the social/sexual vibe. I wonder if using it with AV helps.....
I've used SXD9 alone today with some cover and seems to be very social. I think the hits are not blatant for users with high natural none levels.....as the trionne doesn't mix well with none.....so I have heard.

Which "trione" are you referring to?
01-13-2014 1:01 PM
dilettante
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 8
Thanks received:
14 thanks in 7 posts

01-13-2014 2:00 PM

I have these products (sxd-9 & p83) but have not run it together as a combo. I will report back in a few days.

There is a product that i wont pair up with sxd-9, that is instant openness. Once heated after 2-3 hr application, i go into super tired mode (tried 3 times & all 3 times yawning/eyes closing at work until lunch time) & i usually am not tired as i try to get a full night's rest (also i was not sleepy during the train to work or anytime before that).
01-13-2014 2:00 PM

xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 135
Thanks received:
453 thanks in 236 posts

01-14-2014 8:26 AM

(01-13-2014 1:01 PM)Blade Wrote:  Which "trione" are you referring to?
Androstenetrione....... the one that seems to be in AV. People are always commenting about how good I look..
(This post was last modified: 01-14-2014 8:26 AM by xtraspecial.)
01-14-2014 8:26 AM
gounot
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks received:
23 thanks in 17 posts

01-14-2014 12:29 PM

(01-13-2014 2:00 PM)dilettante Wrote:  I have these products (sxd-9 & p83) but have not run it together as a combo. I will report back in a few days.

There is a product that i wont pair up with sxd-9, that is instant openness. Once heated after 2-3 hr application, i go into super tired mode (tried 3 times & all 3 times yawning/eyes closing at work until lunch time) & i usually am not tired as i try to get a full night's rest (also i was not sleepy during the train to work or anytime before that).

Please do. That's a combo i plan on running come pay day..
01-14-2014 12:29 PM
scorpio69
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1039
Thanks received:
108 thanks in 75 posts

01-14-2014 3:06 PM

(01-14-2014 8:26 AM)xtraspecial Wrote:  Androstenetrione....... the one that seems to be in AV. People are always commenting about how good I look..

Xtra, you get those comments with AV or with Core? Etrione is said to be in Nude and NA too.

________________________________________​_________________________
"You´ll miss 100 percent of the shots you never take" (Wayne Gretzky)

Current stash:
Alpha Dream: AM, Glace, L2K v.1&2, Corpo, Pregnenolone, Epi
Androtics: IG, IS, Ammo + SE, TUTH, MX297, P74, P75, P80, P83, P97, TAC, A314
HAX: M512, WMB, X22, WE9, 9+0
LAL: AV, Wolf, NA, Possess, A-1, Samples: Nude, DP, Hypnotica, LR7
Love Potion: Voracious, Samples: SS4M, SuperII, Excalibur, North Pole, Teddy
Love Scent: NPA, Impi Red, Alpha7, Samples: Chikara, AE, SoE
True: True Love, True Instinct
XS: ACE, Bliss, XS111, Xist, Samples: Flirt, Api, SOB, Connections
Erox, PherX, Pheromax sample
(This post was last modified: 01-14-2014 3:25 PM by scorpio69.)
01-14-2014 3:06 PM

Share This Thread