Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The SDX-9 P83 phenomenon
dexter
SPICE UP THE LTR's

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 272
Thanks received:
663 thanks in 313 posts

RE: The SDX-9 P83 phenomenon
01-14-2014 4:03 PM

(12-26-2013 8:11 AM)Paradox Wrote:  This is one of the main problems and strengths of the community. Instead of returning products that we don't like we try to make the product better. We combine this and that hoping to make a product that will work for us.

While that is a strength seeing that many new combos are made this way, I feel that the vendors should work harder to test and produce products that the consumers want.

Like I've said in other posts there are vendors who are trying to make the best product possiable.

While I don't want to see vendors stuck in a perpetual testing phase, I expect a vendor to be fully aware of the properties/effects of their product.

I think that it is too hard for any vendor to make a product that works for everyone all the time. It may be as simple to mess up as going to the same bar where the guy 5 feet away is a pheromone wearing fool and his cloud mixes with yours. There are so many factors at play that I don't AD or any vendor knows the full extent of what any single putative pheromone does.

But we post. We try.

Some putative will have a homing beacon like effect, some will have a general effect where they make somebody disinhibited and horny, so they go to the bathroom and text that guy they were afraid to text back up until you exposed them to your 'mones. Sometimes there is no homing beacon effect to 'mones, it triggers an internal switch and if you don't steer the effect in your direction, they wander around and find something else.

It is easy for me not to give you the answer. It is hard to find the answer. Maybe 1 on 1 exposure may give you more results.

I gave my friend some "Perception" and his girl cried and opened up to him in ways he never saw before, that's when she told him she didn't love him. Perception is just None/Nol/Androsterone but the reaction isn't always what you want. Disinhibiting may have the effect that they just no longer feel that they can't tell you that they don't like you, because that would be rude. Disinhibiting may just give them the courage to ignore you at the bar instead of giving you pity conversation. There are too many angles to view it from some times. I know that P79/P83 has gone very bad for me before. I think one of them is Oxytocin, as it is a BiPolar 'mone, causing both the bonding emotion & the flip side, the Mamma Bear protective emotion. When the Mamma Bear effect shows up, you know that P83/P79 has gone wrong. That's why I think Oxytocin is in there. So much clinical data and & study on oxytocin as a pheromone to ignore it.

dexter
"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword." -Jesus, Matthew 10:34
AD-Glace, Certo, DHEAS, single mols
AD-a314,P74,5,6,8,9,P80,1,3,P93,5,6,7,P100,​1,2,3,4,9,12,23,25,IFM,
IG,IH,IJ,IO,IS,ISA,ISB,TUTH,TAA,C,F,H,K,​L,NONE,ANOL,AMMO,MX297,391-5UF
LS-LIQTRUST,NOL,NONE,RONE,A1,PERCEPTION,AE,​SOE
P7-ATJ,FTL,DG!,MAP,GG,PURSUIT,SB,TJ
TP-TLOVE,EST,MEO-EST,TJERK,TALPHA,A1,ATRIONE,COPS
HM-ETRIONE
HOMEBREW-D3,DHEA,PEA,ETRIONE,NENO,MEL
01-14-2014 4:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Ekscentra, Pheroman, Pagodeiro, paradigmshift, CockedLockedandRTR, NikkiReloaded

Ekscentra
Foremost Eccentric

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1864
Thanks received:
1855 thanks in 1132 posts

01-14-2014 7:17 PM

-etrione and -atrione are in both Nudes, yes. Given that SXD-9 is a variation on the Nude theme, I'd be shocked if these two were left out of the formula. Cops are apparently in there as well, but at a low enough concentration not to cause any suspicion. Cops at this level are much more beneficial in a relationship or other such things. The respect is there, but the manwhore vibe is not.
01-14-2014 7:17 PM
Thanks given by CockedLockedandRTR
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1598
Thanks received:
1409 thanks in 724 posts

01-15-2014 12:14 AM

For those mentioning effects on other races, would it be possible to provide information on your own race as well? There are some hormones which seem to influence people's preference for those within their own "in group" however that is defined. So I'm trying to figure out if any pheromones might also have that kind of effect.

[Image: Example.jpg]
01-15-2014 12:14 AM
Thanks given by CockedLockedandRTR
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 135
Thanks received:
453 thanks in 236 posts

01-15-2014 9:49 AM

(01-14-2014 3:06 PM)scorpio69 Wrote:  Xtra, you get those comments with AV or with Core? Etrione is said to be in Nude and NA too.

Although AV gets me attractive comments, like you're sooo hot...Core always gets me the "you look really nice today"

I also always get the you look good, or nice haircut comments with Wolf and OD. Not sure which chemicals cause that, or if it's just the none.
01-15-2014 9:49 AM
Thanks given by dexter, CockedLockedandRTR, scorpio69
Ekscentra
Foremost Eccentric

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1864
Thanks received:
1855 thanks in 1132 posts

01-15-2014 9:57 AM

That would be DHEA, in the case of Wolf and OD, though there may or may not be some -etrione in there as well. Given the lack of imprinting effect and greatly reduced kino compared to the Nudes, DHEA is likely the only beautifying molecule present in Wolf and OD.
01-15-2014 9:57 AM
Thanks given by dexter, CockedLockedandRTR, sushi

Blade
Pheromone Hero

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 207
Thanks received:
645 thanks in 307 posts

01-15-2014 12:51 PM

Due to the sheer expense of proper lab grade Etrione I would be extremely surprised if it was in many main stream products, we know it is in P bomb but Steve has stated it is at a very low dose but who knows all we can do is speculate.
01-15-2014 12:51 PM
Paradox
Pheromone Tester, PUA/PUG

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 190
Thanks received:
1364 thanks in 486 posts

01-15-2014 1:38 PM

(01-14-2014 4:03 PM)dexter Wrote:  I think that it is too hard for any vendor to make a product that works for everyone all the time.

Hi Dexter, I disagree with this statement. There are several products that work for everyone all of the time. A314, Wolf, IG, IH and Instant Shine have never failed to produce the same results with everyone. However, I know what you mean as the NONE based products do not have a stable and steady hit percentage. We both know that NONE hits vary because of age, race, physical status, cultural factors, social factors, experience and NONE sensitivity.

(01-14-2014 4:03 PM)dexter Wrote:  Some putative will have a homing beacon like effect, some will have a general effect where they make somebody disinhibited and horny, so they go to the bathroom and text that guy they were afraid to text back up until you exposed them to your 'mones. Sometimes there is no homing beacon effect to 'mones, it triggers an internal switch and if you don't steer the effect in your direction, they wander around and find something else.

Testing putatives solo is one of the hardest things to do. I wrote about testing putatives solo about 4 years ago on Pherotalk. One of the main issues with testing putatives solo is that some putatives do not activate and/or display their properties except in the presence of other select putatives.

(01-14-2014 4:03 PM)dexter Wrote:  It is easy for me not to give you the answer. It is hard to find the answer. Maybe 1 on 1 exposure may give you more results.

I know what you are saying but I did try it one on one and it still showed the same result. I just did not post this additional example.

(01-14-2014 4:03 PM)dexter Wrote:  ...the reaction isn't always what you want.

Disinhibiting may have the effect that they just no longer feel that they can't tell you that they don't like you, because that would be rude. Disinhibiting may just give them the courage to ignore you at the bar instead of giving you pity conversation.

I would say yes to this except for the fact that several of the women were open and receptive. Being a PUA, I can't read minds however I know when to close. I was close to a close with 1 woman and put on the P83 for a quick close and maybe a quicky. As an expert pheromone tester, I noticed that the same senario kept repeating itself when using P83. When the same familiar senario repeated itself once again with AV and SDX-9 I deduced that there had to be P83 (whatever P83 is) in those formulas. I am a PUA with many, many years of PUA experience so I know the difference between no interest, casual conversation and interest.

(01-14-2014 4:03 PM)dexter Wrote:  There are too many angles to view it from some times. I know that P79/P83 has gone very bad for me before. I think one of them is Oxytocin, as it is a BiPolar 'mone, causing both the bonding emotion & the flip side, the Mamma Bear protective emotion. When the Mamma Bear effect shows up, you know that P83/P79 has gone wrong. That's why I think Oxytocin is in there. So much clinical data and & study on oxytocin as a pheromone to ignore it.

I have yet to try P79+P83. If you want to be a better tester then study TACTIUS's posts at Pherotalk or Poggiero's (sp) posts here. Both posters accuratly describe the properties of the mixes and putatives that they test. To be a better PUA study Tyler Durden and Mystery.
(This post was last modified: 01-15-2014 1:43 PM by Paradox.)
01-15-2014 1:38 PM
Thanks given by Pheroman, pinacolada
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 135
Thanks received:
453 thanks in 236 posts

01-15-2014 3:19 PM

Funny thing is I noticed how similar AV and SXD-9 smell when the fragrance has worn off. I really can't smell any none in them at all. On the other hand OD smells very much like none once it's kicking.
01-15-2014 3:19 PM
dexter
SPICE UP THE LTR's

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 272
Thanks received:
663 thanks in 313 posts

01-15-2014 4:03 PM

(01-15-2014 1:38 PM)Paradox Wrote:  Hi Dexter, I disagree with this statement. There are several products that work for everyone all of the time. A314, Wolf, Instant Gentleman, Instant Honesty and Instant Shine have never failed to produce the same results with everyone. However, I know what you mean as the NONE based products do not have a stable and steady hit percentage. We both know that NONE hits vary because of age, race, physical status, cultural factors, social factors, experience and NONE sensitivity.

I think my statement was accurate in how the following sentences qualified it by saying that the environment can change, hence if the guy 5 feet away at the bar has slathered up 'mones like a novice, your 'mones will be thrown off. (below, from above) And how A-Nol acts differently on women based on the "time of month" estrus'ly speaking. Seems like if you know the calendar of all the girls in the bar and if each individual takes birth control, then you could know how products that contain A-Nol would work on them to a more certain degree. Other 'mones act in phase with the lunar calendar as well.

Quote:I think that it is too hard for any vendor to make a product that works for everyone all the time. It may be as simple to mess up as going to the same bar where the guy 5 feet away is a pheromone wearing fool and his cloud mixes with yours. There are so many factors at play that I don't AD or any vendor knows the full extent of what any single putative pheromone does.

(01-15-2014 1:38 PM)Paradox Wrote:  I have yet to try P79+P83. If you want to be a better tester then study TACTIUS's posts at Pherotalk or Poggiero's (sp) posts here. Both posters accuratly describe the properties of the mixes and putatives that they test. To be a better PUA study Tyler Durden and Mystery.

Yeah, Tacitus's post are what made me start the P83/P79 combos I've tried, I've read and reread them. Most of Pago's too.

dexter
"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword." -Jesus, Matthew 10:34
AD-Glace, Certo, DHEAS, single mols
AD-a314,P74,5,6,8,9,P80,1,3,P93,5,6,7,P100,​1,2,3,4,9,12,23,25,IFM,
IG,IH,IJ,IO,IS,ISA,ISB,TUTH,TAA,C,F,H,K,​L,NONE,ANOL,AMMO,MX297,391-5UF
LS-LIQTRUST,NOL,NONE,RONE,A1,PERCEPTION,AE,​SOE
P7-ATJ,FTL,DG!,MAP,GG,PURSUIT,SB,TJ
TP-TLOVE,EST,MEO-EST,TJERK,TALPHA,A1,ATRIONE,COPS
HM-ETRIONE
HOMEBREW-D3,DHEA,PEA,ETRIONE,NENO,MEL
01-15-2014 4:03 PM
Thanks given by Pagodeiro, Pheroman

jonnyfive1979
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

12-13-2015 4:45 PM

(12-26-2013 8:11 AM)Paradox Wrote:  This is one of the main problems and strengths of the community. Instead of returning products that we don't like we try to make the product better. We combine this and that hoping to make a product that will work for us.

While that is a strength seeing that many new combos are made this way, I feel that the vendors should work harder to test and produce products that the consumers want.

Like I've said in other posts there are vendors who are trying to make the best product possiable.

While I don't want to see vendors stuck in a perpetual testing phase, I expect a vendor to be fully aware of the properties/effects of their product.
I agree there are so many products out there it's already hard to decide also one thing I hate about some websites is that on some products they give the strength on some they do not. Then there is the beta or alpha products which I understand but if these products are produced the same why does alpha cost more for the same amount? is it because of testing? confusing!
12-13-2015 4:45 PM

Share This Thread