Hello There, Guest! Register

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Votes - 4.07 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Star The Love God Pheromone Blend
09-11-2018 9:13 PM

It sounds like we are going to have a few more people who are brave enough to try my Love God mad scientist phero blend from LPMP. Because of that, I have decided to throw a more organized review thread together. Here's my quick, down and dirty initial review.

Love God is the name I came up with as a replacement for an extinct phero blend that I LOVED. After more trial, error and money than I'd care to admit I do feel that I was able to at least recreate that blend, if not come up with something that was even more affective for me. I've tried it in both oil and spray versions and both seem to hit quite nicely, although the range on the spray is obviously greater, even if the time the blend is active is lessened.

Self Effects- I feel calm, upbeat and even more confident than normal. I also feel very outgoing and want to socialize (read that, flirt). The addition of the Est and copulins also make me feel a bit more masculine and provide a nice little testosterone boost.

Affects on others- Men seem to find me a very approachable alpha without having to test me. I am seen as the guy they want to be like. It's great for getting a round on them at the bar. Women see me as being some sort of VIP. They find me attractive and interesting and the longer they are in my presence the more hooked they seem to become. You become a target in their sights. Even if a woman doesn't appear affected, apparently they are. I say this because I've seen two different occasions where I left various women believing them immune to the Love God's effects. Later I found out that I was the only topic of conversation for the remainder of the evening and if I hadn't been in a relationship, I'd have been fair game. I also believe that the Est helps in meeting new women because it helps (even in these minute amounts) to make you seem approachably dangerous and when it comes to super sexy fun time, it really seems to contribute to some bed soaking, bed (or kitchen counter) shaking orgasms.

The imprinting is also apparently strong here. If you are new to meeting someone you become memorable (in a good way). If you are in a long term relationship it seems to help reset it and bring back those new relationship type behaviors.

Even if they are going through Girl Week, this blend still seems to be safe. the androstedienone and Est ramp up the bonding during this time. Believe me, when you are in a long term relationship, things like this matter.

I'm shocked at how this blend does seem to affect younger women as well as more mature ones and I haven't had any interactions with women of Asian heritage but every other ethnic group seems to be equally affected. *shakes head in disbelief* It just seems to work well. I'm in my mid 40's so I don't know how this'd work for anyone younger but I'd like to think that if someone is brave enough to give it a try that they won't be disappointed.

The key is this: Put it on and promptly forget you are wearing it. Just relax, be yourself and allow the pheromones to accent who you are. That's it. That's all you need to do. Be yourself and have fun.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
09-11-2018 9:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MMM

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
09-11-2018 9:42 PM

No links, Master Snoop? Clapping

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
09-11-2018 9:42 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-11-2018 10:11 PM

(09-11-2018 9:42 PM)MMM Wrote:  No links, Master Snoop? Clapping

Links? For ordering? This is actually an 'unofficial' blend that I figured out using existing LPMP blends so all anyone needs to do if they are interested is to call or email LPMP and they can help walk you through the process. They know what The Love God blend is so all you need to do is tell them that you want the Mad Scientist Love God and then if you want oil or spray, scented or unscented (and what scent), etc.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
09-11-2018 10:11 PM
UpandComing
Checking out the place

Rep Post

09-12-2018 8:56 AM

(09-11-2018 10:11 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Links? For ordering? This is actually an 'unofficial' blend that I figured out using existing LPMP blends so all anyone needs to do if they are interested is to call or email LPMP and they can help walk you through the process. They know what The Love God blend is so all you need to do is tell them that you want the Mad Scientist Love God and then if you want oil or spray, scented or unscented (and what scent), etc.

Out of curiosity, how much is it? I don't necessarily need more added to the mass collection I've already accumulated, but if it isn't too expensive I might get it anyway.
09-12-2018 8:56 AM

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-12-2018 9:51 AM

So to not litter up this new thread with repeats of stuff, Snoopy's original thread, when it was just Mad Scientist Blend Version 3 is here:

The Love God Original thread

This thread includes a breakdown of the effects, my own reviews as well as some others, range (from use), thoughts, and me going on and on and on.

The cost is a bit on the high end (by my pay grade) but it is well worth it.
Snoopy Ace got it in L'Homme scent, and I got it in Kingmaker scent. I don't know if it is acceptable to put the purchase price here, but anyone can feel free to PM me and I'll tell you what it cost me.

The Love God is the perfect name for this.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
09-12-2018 9:51 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-12-2018 11:28 AM

To add to SnoopyAce's breakdwon, this does affect Asian women (a little more strongly in my opinion).

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
09-12-2018 11:28 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-12-2018 11:43 AM

(09-12-2018 11:28 AM)Gladen Wrote:  To add to SnoopyAce's breakdwon, this does affect Asian women (a little more strongly in my opinion).

Good to know! And thanks for the additional info in the above post.

09-12-2018 11:43 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-12-2018 12:11 PM

(09-12-2018 11:43 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Good to know! And thanks for the additional info in the above post.
Yeah, just yesterday evening I got followed at the grocery store by two young college aged half-Asian looking ladies.
But the towering hot blond with the long wavy hair was much better...the Love God at work! It's in my journal (of course)

09-12-2018 12:11 PM

MMM

Rep Post

09-12-2018 12:17 PM

(09-12-2018 9:51 AM)Gladen Wrote:  So to not litter up this new thread with repeats of stuff, Snoopy's original thread, when it was just Mad Scientist Blend Version 3 is here:

The Love God Original thread

This thread includes a breakdown of the effects, my own reviews as well as some others, range (from use), thoughts, and me going on and on and on.

The cost is a bit on the high end (by my pay grade) but it is well worth it.
Snoopy Ace got it in L'Homme scent, and I got it in Kingmaker scent. I don't know if it is acceptable to put the purchase price here, but anyone can feel free to PM me and I'll tell you what it cost me.

The Love God is the perfect name for this.

Yes, you should post the price for ALL to see. Just saying. touche

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2018 12:18 PM by MMM.)
09-12-2018 12:17 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-12-2018 12:27 PM

If I remember correctly, the oil version in the 1/3rd oz (10 ml) bottle was $64.95. That broke down to $24.95 for the scent, $35.00 for the Pheromones and $5.00 for the copulin add. I know the sprays are a bit more than that but they are 1 oz (30 ml) bottles. In my experience those prices are comparable with the sizes from other places.

09-12-2018 12:27 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,738 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah