Hello There, Guest! Register

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Votes - 4.07 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
09-12-2018 12:30 PM

(09-12-2018 12:17 PM)MMM Wrote:  Yes, you should post the price for ALL to see. Just saying. touche

Didn't know if it was in poor taste on this forum, I'm still new but am trying to contribute as much as I can.

I paid $69 for mine with the EST and Cops added in at production. I think Snoopy paid a little less for his, but he added his own after receipt. However, the bottle is way bigger that the $40 bottles from others and it smells like a million bucks. If it were just cologne it would be a competitive buy, but this is so much more (for me: your results may vary).

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
09-12-2018 12:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-12-2018 12:42 PM

Now that we have that out of the way, back to the reviews!!

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
09-12-2018 12:42 PM

MMM

Rep Post

09-12-2018 1:07 PM

(09-12-2018 12:42 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Now that we have that out of the way, back to the reviews!!

Not just yet, Snoop. Punish

(09-12-2018 12:30 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Didn't know if it was in poor taste on this forum, I'm still new but am trying to contribute as much as I can.

I paid $69 for mine with the EST and Cops added in at production. I think Snoopy paid a little less for his, but he added his own after receipt. However, the bottle is way bigger that the $40 bottles from others and it smells like a million bucks. If it were just cologne it would be a competitive buy, but this is so much more (for me: your results may vary).

Is that NEEDED/HIGHLY RECOMMENDED with this mix? Search

Now, back to the reviews! Yu

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2018 1:07 PM by MMM.)
09-12-2018 1:07 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-12-2018 1:46 PM

In my experience having tested many different versions, yes they really are. The versions of this I talked about on Pherotruth were actually more like versions 14, 15 and 16. Gladen did an excellent breakdown of the ingredients and why they are important in the Mad Scientist V3 thread. I appreciate how much he’s done his homework with these. I would link that post but I’m not at my computer (on my phone). It goes into some great detail of how everything ties together. He also completely nailed my logic.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
09-12-2018 1:46 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-12-2018 1:49 PM

(09-12-2018 1:07 PM)MMM Wrote:  Is that NEEDED/HIGHLY RECOMMENDED with this mix?

Yes, I feel that they are. In the original thread I broke down the active ingredients and the effects and touched upon how they create a synergy that just seems to work perfectly. While some avoid them, the cops and EST are integral to how this complicated mix works, and a number of the synergistic effects rely on them in the amalgam. Without them the entire balance is thrown off.

Neither of those are notable in the bouquet, but without them there, in their trace amounts, a lot of the emotional bonding, imprinting, and cuddly love aspects would be greatly lessened or disappear altogether, in my opinion. The disinhibition factors rely heavily on the interaction of the two as well.

I had my doubts about it myself when SnoopyAce told me the formula as I didn't want the wife to think I'm cheating (smelling of woman-scent from the cops) because of the ingredients, and I had trepidation about giving up any minuscule amount of my alpha-beast-big-man manliness by showering in EST.

But Snoopy was right and dead on, and after I tried it I don't want to tweak it one bit.

Once I looked up the molecular structures of all the ingredients and I (to the best of my extremely limited ability) understood how the molecules combine with each other and buffer each other into a unique compound; I realized that this blend needs everything that it contains in just about the proportions it has. While my undergrad level chemistry isn't what it used to be, I opine that removing the Cops and EST would be bad in a "Tell him about the Twinkie, Ray" kind of way.

But as the Love God sits right now, it has turned my wife into a foul-mouthed perverted sex fiend slut, made a hot blond woman (a stranger) make sex innuendos referencing cucumbers in the grocery store and then follow me out to my car, made a cashier get all gushy over me, and also made a friendly-flirty female acquaintance tell me that I made her all wet and then let me know that she was wearing a tight skirt without panties so I could look at her ass.

I could continue on in my endless rambling fashion, but that above paragraph is the proof in the pudding. The Love God is perfect as it stands, and I fear that changing it wold lead to product that isn't balanced and doesn't have that unique blend of effects that both work together and build upon each other.

My two cents (in novel form). Snoopy will be able to tell you better

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
09-12-2018 1:49 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-12-2018 1:58 PM

MMM;
If you want to, here's my diatribe on the actives, their effects, how they synergize, and other observations (range, duration, etc) from the old thread

Gladen Rambles about The Love God Formulation

09-12-2018 1:58 PM

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-13-2018 9:08 AM

An interesting observation here.

Last night I wondered if it would couple well with anything. I combined 6 sprays of The Love God with 1 to 1.25 sprays (two light/ half sprays) of M3X.

I didn't note any difference in effects, or any enhancements.

From just a single combination attempt it seems that The Love God doesn't mesh well with others and is best used as a solo product; at least as far as M3X is concerned.

This makes a certain amount of sense as it already has everything that M3X does.

(This post was last modified: 09-13-2018 9:09 AM by Gladen.)
09-13-2018 9:08 AM
MangoEruption
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-13-2018 4:43 PM

I love user created blends, I ordered LG from Mara.

"Pressure makes diamonds"- General George S. Patton
09-13-2018 4:43 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-13-2018 5:40 PM

(09-13-2018 4:43 PM)MangoEruption Wrote:  I love user created blends, I ordered LG from Mara.

Very cool. Inquiring minds want to know. Scented or unscented, spray or oil, etc?

*fingers crossed* it works well for you!

09-13-2018 5:40 PM
MangoEruption
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-13-2018 6:04 PM

(09-13-2018 5:40 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Very cool. Inquiring minds want to know. Scented or unscented, spray or oil, etc?

*fingers crossed* it works well for you!
The blend seems solid, I believe it to be a winner. Smile

I ordered a 30ml spray in Bad Boy under recommendation from a female friend who loves it.

"Pressure makes diamonds"- General George S. Patton
09-13-2018 6:04 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,738 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah