Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
09-13-2018 8:51 PM

(09-13-2018 6:04 PM)MangoEruption Wrote:  The blend seems solid, I believe it to be a winner. Smile

I ordered a 30ml spray in Bad Boy under recommendation from a female friend who loves it.

Looking forward to reading your experiences. Bad Boy should make a great cover scent for The Love God. Women seem to dig the scent which should help draw them even closer.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
09-13-2018 8:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-14-2018 9:25 AM

Had great Love God day yesterday. Will post more later.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 09-14-2018 9:25 AM by Snoopyace.)
09-14-2018 9:25 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-14-2018 2:32 PM

(09-14-2018 9:25 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Had great Love God day yesterday. Will post more later.

SnoopyAce, like your favorite TV series season finale, always likes to leave you with a cliffhanger

SPILL IT!!!

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
09-14-2018 2:32 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-14-2018 4:32 PM

(09-13-2018 6:04 PM)MangoEruption Wrote:  The blend seems solid, I believe it to be a winner. Smile

I ordered a 30ml spray in Bad Boy under recommendation from a female friend who loves it.

I'll have to check out the Bad Boy scent...seems to fit my demeanor well.

Both me and Snoopy (the creator) dig it and find it to be perfect for our situations. However, we are both about the same age, in roughly the same life situation, and from what I've read here share a lot of the same interests...so I guess that just makes me a Yes Man basking in his Red Baron shooting shadow...but others should have (I think) good results.

It is more of a self-driving mix than the others I've tried, but depending on the results you're looking for, you might have to shift some of the gears yourself.

Sexually aggressive women (my favorite kind) will open you and start dropping thinly veiled hints when you interest them. The ones that are more shy will remain passive until you open them and then beware.

There have been more than a couple of times where I had to stop and reflect on a woman's behavior while wearing this. I have to evaluate everything and determine if I read too much into it, if she really just said that, was it me or the Love God...or both (both, I know, but when you wear it you'll understand).

Mainly though, I wear it to enhance my relationship with my wife; and it does that with amazing results. Everything else is just fun and bonus points for me.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
09-14-2018 4:32 PM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-14-2018 5:35 PM

Sorry. Just making fun of a post I saw earlier.

I have this in the LP: Homme scent in oil. Wore it out and about yesterday and it always cracks me up how no matter whether it be in oil or spray, it garners attention from women in particular. I had several cashiers who were overly nice and 2 of them even offered me coupon codes because I didn't have the app on my phone. This type of thing has happened on occasion when I've been wearing Alpha Treasures, Captain or Chamber 36 but not as consistently as I've seen with Love God. My bride was shopping for a dress for a wedding we need to attend and women in the store we were in sort of kept gravitating to me as I was wandering around with her. I felt like John Travolta in the movie, Michael where he was at the bar.

My bride was extra attentive during this whole time and it amazes me how much of a difference I see in her from when I'm not wearing Love God (even more than with any other phero blend). She isn't normally the jealous type but she made a point of keeping me close by her and being extremely affectionate because she said she didn't want any of the women who were 'gawking' at me to think I was single. I can't count the number of times she leaned up to kiss me and grab my ass while in full view of these other women. This type of behavior is not nearly normal for her and the only other times she's been this open in public has been when I've been wearing either this or V2 of my phero blend. She's now also been talking about working out to get in shape so that I can have her as my 'eye candy trophy wife'. My bride is very cute and well endowed. Curvy in all the right places but she's never been happy about her appearance and now she's suddenly deciding to work out to look good for me? Um, okay.

Got home with about half an hour before the kid gets home from school and she's walking in the door and taking her shirt off while leading me down the hall. It was intense and it was bonding and it was great. We had just finished when we heard the door as the kid came in the house. She said she couldn't move because she came too hard and so I had to go be the adult. Okay. I can do that, Sweetie.

(This post was last modified: 09-14-2018 10:12 PM by Snoopyace.)
09-14-2018 5:35 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-14-2018 10:24 PM

I found a bottle of 60/40 unscented (formerly unscented) Love God (V3) that I'd added Whiskey Tobacco Malt scent to from Cinis Labs. I'd put it in a drawer for it to really marinate and then I completely forgotten about it. I love the scent (ironically, Bad Boy reminds me slightly of this except that it has a strong vanilla note that is missing from WTM).

Decided to give it a test run with 4 sprays spread between the tops of my hands and tops of my wrists. For good measure, I added 2 sprays to my torso (under my shirt). I was watching my bride get more animated as time went on. I blasted myself right before we left for the grocery store for an impromptu food run. It was hilarious to watch as she fell under the spell of the Love God. First, the WTM scent has insane diffusion and sillage. I was quite worried about being the 'cologne guy.' People didn't seem to mind. We kept crossing paths with this VERY fit woman (could have been a fitness model with an ass and legs for days) with chopped spiky hair and every time she'd cut me off she'd look over, smile and say, 'Excuse me.' The smile wasn't the polite, oops type of smile. It was the half smirk of someone who knew they were flirting and didn't care who was with me. My bride was getting irritated by this (and the other women smiling in my direction and saying hi to me. She kept asking me, 'Who's that?!!' I am not sure she believed me when I told her I had no idea. Just someone being nice. Once again she was hanging on me the entire time. I didn't mind. It was another trip that quite honestly bordered on the surreal. Much like what Gladen has experienced. It is something you have to experience to believe.

09-14-2018 10:24 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-15-2018 10:08 AM

I had an OMFG Night myself. there's a bit more here that what I typed, especially with L, but my long-winded nature has made this lengthy enough.

(replicated in my journal)

About 1/2 hour before I closed down my stores, I applied 6 sprays of the Love God (application points of forearms, chest and sides, and to the front of my neck than spread to the sides of my neck).

Since I knew that this was going to be a marathon love making night I thought I'd try and add a combination to see how thing mesh. M3X didn't blend well the last time I tried it, but I sprayed one full spray split between the crooks of my elbows (near the Love God application on my forearms) and then applied 2 small drops (so maybe 1.25 drops total) of AV to my groin and pits.

First stop: Adult store:
My flirty Friend (whom I'll just call 'L' from now on for the sake of brevity) was there and she was dressed like she was ready to go out for a night on the town. The employees there typically wear black pants (or leggings or sometimes a skirt, but always black or really dark)and their store logo shirts, but this time she was wearing a shiny dark emerald green mini dress that looked the type one would wear to go to a Rave in the big city.

I picked up my energy drink and was looking at some items for the wife and L hung around the entire time despite the fact that there were other customers coming in and out. She immediately turned the conversation to sexual and commented that she had been thinking about me since she saw me in there the last time.

I ran with that and started teasing her a bit. I implied that she got herself dressed up all sexy in the hopes that I'd come in. She replied 'maybe' and smiled at me.

I asked her where she was going and she told me that she and one of her significant others had a date lined up and she had planned on being naughty but got called in to cover another girl's shift instead. While we were talking I spied a unique and sexy looking thong that I thought my wife would like and asked L her opinion on it. she laughed and said that she was wearing the same one right now. I chuckled at her and asked if she worked on commission or something and was just saying that.

She looked around real quick and then pulled up the hem of her dress to show me that she really was. I let my jaw intentionally drop and said 'WOW' and asked her it it was comfortable in the back. She giggled at me and accused me of just 'wanting to see her ass'. I confessed my guilt! She said that it was really comfortable and then turned around and bent over to show me how it looked on the back.

She made that sale, I'll tell you that much. I thanked her for the help, the service, and the lovely sexy show and told her that I probably won't ever forget that. She told me that she'd be thinking about it herself later and bid me to have a good night. I called her a wanton naughty cock tease and left, feeling her eyes on me.

Second Stop: Grocery Store:
At the grocery store it became almost annoying! Women everywhere of all kinds...a literal babe-fest. It seemed like every woman I'd walk past found some excuse to invade my personal space. One two occasions I had to wait for the cloud of women to leave my proximity so I could maneuver my cart down the aisle. I was being crowded by women.

Two women, both of them in their 30's or so, one a slutty looking redhead MILF type with beautiful eyes and the other a Hispanic lady both stopped me and initiated conversation.

Later, while looking for some Grolsch beer for the wife I spied a short slender sexy lady. She was smoking hot with ash blonde hair, almost white. Dressed in tight black leggings and a nice long t shirt, she was most definitely my type of lady. I walked past her twice while she was browsing the 'hipster brews' on the end cap and then decided to follow me around wherever I'd stop.

By the time she had lingered in my presence to the end of the aisle I decided to see what was up. She was looking at the Michelob Ultra.

I told her "You don't want to buy Michelob Ultra, that's like having sex in a canoe." she started laughing really loudly like I was the funniest guy ever. "It's fucking close to water."

***(Yes, that's is correct: I opened a hot blond with a Monty Python joke)

I then went to grab a few things from the next aisle over and went to check out. The blonde followed me and we met up right at the registers. "OH, now you're stalking me."

Again she laughed like crazy and said "that's me, your new stalker girlfriend", then veered off to go to one of the self-checkout kiosks, looking at me the whole time. I continued on to the far end of the checkout area and got in line rather than to go to the self checkout area.

The cashier was an older lady, maybe in her 50's, and she started telling me about how a customer got upset with her when she entered his date of birth incorrectly. We joked about it awhile and soon the cashier from the register next to that one and the young girl bagging my stuff were all laughing at my jokes and hovering around.

Third Stop: Liquor Store: Grolsch Quest

The liquor store had the Grolsch beer I was looking for. It also had a tall thin long haired blond lady shopping that kept hovering around where I was. I didn't open her or converse with her at all. However she would linger within about 5 feet of me no matter where I went. the one exception was when I went into their giant walk-in beer cooler. she didn't follow me, but lingered outside the entire time. she would glance my way every few seconds and if I caught her eye she'd avert her gaze and study the floor for a few seconds, then look back.

Fourth Stop: Home:
Good night! The wife was all over me, extremely sexual, and everything she said or did was focused on her moving thing towards the bedroom. She wanted to watch the 50 shades movies and it was a caressing, fondling, grabbing, foreplay few hours...no complaints there. The sex was long, intense, and satisfying. She wanted to be basically brutalized and loved every second of it. She kept on vocally begging for more, harder, deeper, faster. When it was all done more than two and a half hours had passed and we had to change the sheets.

Combination Conclusions:
I didn't note any different or more intense effects when I combined M3X with the Love God on the first test. On this test run I again didn't note any compounding or different effects that I would attribute to M3X enhancing the Love God. I think the complex mix of SnoopyAce's formula doesn't play too well with M3X; it becomes a case of 'more of the same' so the effects do not stack or alter.

However, the touch of AV had an effect of garnering just a touch more respect from other males in public.

When I first tried The Love God I felt that I wanted a slightly more Alpha vibe, but now I don't think that it adds anything to the blend and that it is fine just as it sits. While there is some room in the mix to up the Alpha vibe, it seems to not enhance anything and it lessens the 'fun' tonality of the Love God ever so slightly.

I think tonight I'll experiment with LG plus 2 AV and leave out the M3X. Those three trials should show me what, if any, effects stack.

09-15-2018 10:08 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-15-2018 10:15 AM

(09-14-2018 5:35 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  ...she said she didn't want any of the women who were 'gawking' at me to think I was single. I can't count the number of times she leaned up to kiss me and grab my ass while in full view of these other women. This type of behavior is not nearly normal for her and the only other times she's been this open in public has been when I've been wearing either this or V2 of my phero blend.

sounds like not only is your wife determined to let everyone know that you belong to her (thus making you more desirable to other women in the process) but she wants everyone to know that when you two get home she'll be having some of that sweet snoopy man candy!

First off, well done, sir! Secondly, I find it ironic that women don't seem to comprehend that when they hover around and hang on a man that they make other women want them as it increases their value to other ladies.

09-15-2018 10:15 AM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-15-2018 10:22 AM

Ahahaha! Yup. I completely agree with you. I find it amazing how many women don’t understand that.

09-15-2018 10:22 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-15-2018 10:28 AM

(09-14-2018 10:24 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  The smile wasn't the polite, oops type of smile. It was the half smirk of someone who knew they were flirting and didn't care who was with me.
Thank you for stating this in the way I've been failing to relate.

The Love God nets these reactions but it seems that the ladies are fully 100% aware of what they're doing and why. The Love God seems to make them intentionally try to get noticed by you and the bolder of a peson they are, the bolder their opening.

09-15-2018 10:28 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,509 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah