Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
The Hook up
crashbandicoot
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: The Hook up
04-06-2019 10:08 PM

Ordered the hook up 10 ml in cold water scent on Monday Apr 1st and it arrived this morning on a Saturday Apr 6th, Very nice shipping. It took 3 days to process the order but it arrived the same week. Requested a sample of grail of affection and got it too. I have started to like buffered social androstenone stuff like 4 products in particular which are l2kv1, taboo, true trust and bliss (seperately except taboo and l2kv1 combod sometimes).
Taboo is ok at lower doses but sprays 2 or above from 10 ml bottle and it seems like I'm hated by dudes and shit tested, this happens with sob too but the hits are different and powerful on women with sob solo, while with taboo they get a flirty voice, need to learn how to work sob properly and wait a couple hours as sob super stinks mmm.

Taboo does work at around 1 spray with minor shit testing from guys and is great at making girls more flirty but must use discipline with the sprays for me. Men don't seem to respect and are often challenging with taboo, even cashiers at mcdonalds when it is their own mistake with an order get borderline hostile and loud which is ridiculous. One time I combined 1 spray taboo and half a spray l2kv1 and got a hug out of nowhere and she asked me for my number from a cute black girl with her guy friend and no shit testing from dudes.

L2kv1 works better on dudes for me than on women the first 6 hours, but later or the next day it hit's women more, sometimes they don't even blink when talking to me with big smiles and kino. Very weird but l2kv1 is one of the most powerful mones I have used but the timing and dosages have to be mastered, I am in the process of mastering the timing and dosages with it. Fresh l2kv1 is not good on women on my skin but after 6 hours minimum or washed of 2 hours after, then wow it starts working on women. If I want it to work immediately on women I have to use half a spray which is difficult to do consistently then it works well but even a bit more and I am ghosted by girls for several hours. Also l2kv1 is the most painful and skin irritating mone I have ever used as well, it burns bad, I hate plain glycol but dipropylene glycol is more wearable with much better projection such as the old school Alter ego and Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate.

True trust seems to work well and got plenty of eye contact from females and some not wanting me to leave. Strangely it makes women want to pee more and they excuse themselves to go to the restroom very often with this. It is a good attractant but can cause aggression and anger in myself but not like taboo where I am not aggressive but other men are aggressive to me even if I am minding my own business. With true trust I am aggressive and not docile and am mistaken as a marine or amateur fighter sometimes by other guys which has never ever happened before ever. True trust and Bliss seem similar to me but bliss being way more friendly, still 4 or more sprays of bliss and I and some others around can get mildly tired pissed off at the same time. No shit testing with these two though. Oh and btw Bliss works well with taboo as well with minimal shit testing.

I got tired of the bad treatment from dudes with taboo and sprayed dominant ascend xs170 over taboo and tested it on some of the same dudes, the same day, xs170 made them scared and had no balls to shit test me anymore even if they wanted to and couldn't wait to get away from me and some were trying to buddy me at the same time, their facial expressions were like "uh oh I messed with the wrong dude, better undo and get on his side",surreal with xs170. Xs170 can be useful in many situations and useful in eliminating shit testing and garnering major respect, I keep it handy as it gets respect from men and women alike by itself, the same old door holding many steps away, sir this sir that, good treatment. I like l2kv1 for eliminating negative responses from guys too as it makes shit testing disappear but with no fear rather major friendliness. All males love me with it on, it's ok I suppose Males can use other male friends or some non haters/enemies at least.

I hope the hookup is similar to these previous mones or even better. I used 2 sprays today and it smells so good. I had no aggression but a good bright mood with visual brightening similar to maybe DHEAS but not DHEA which has different effects on me. I also felt focused and curious and excited about things and life in general,(very strange for androstenone high product lol or so I thought). I have read thu is imprinting like nude which I have never tried but will try if needed. Right now I'm hoping thu will be sweet, I could already sense after reading heaps about it just like with l2kv1, even before trying it that it would be good and for sure it was, pricey bugger l2k and would rather it had different carrier bases or alcohol based like V2.

Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2019 10:36 PM by crashbandicoot.)
04-06-2019 10:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Merovingian
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-03-2019 4:16 PM

Just bought a bottle. I know from reading through multiple threads that THU has 30mcg of Androstenone per spray in it but does anyone have any ideas what else is in it?
05-03-2019 4:16 PM
Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-03-2019 6:42 PM

some say it has some EST.
05-03-2019 6:42 PM
Someguy
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-10-2019 5:28 AM

A few days ago I used it again and when I spray it I feel a clear smell. It was also my mom who told me that I smell strange. I think it is really hard to deal with it. And you really need to shake the bottle before applying otherwise it separates. Every time I covered, maybe from what I tested applying mones and the fragrace it's the best.
Too bad because it is the best mone I ever had but even with fragrance on it stinks.
05-10-2019 5:28 AM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

05-10-2019 8:38 AM

(05-10-2019 5:28 AM)Someguy Wrote:  A few days ago I used it again and when I spray it I feel a clear smell. It was also my mom who told me that I smell strange. I think it is really hard to deal with it. And you really need to shake the bottle before applying otherwise it separates. Every time I covered, maybe from what I tested applying mones and the fragrace it's the best.
Too bad because it is the best mone I ever had but even with fragrance on it stinks.

Been my experience that a lot of times, our Mom's can tell whenever we 'smell' different and it bothers them. Try not to let it get to you. Just ignore your own scent change and enjoy the attention from women!

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
05-10-2019 8:38 AM
Someguy
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-10-2019 11:29 AM

Yep but other wemen may smell that too.
05-10-2019 11:29 AM
crashbandicoot
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

07-27-2020 10:58 AM

Just received the hook up in 10 ml Adg scent. It took a while
though but hope it works nice. May combine Aqua vitae with it
later on.
07-27-2020 10:58 AM
Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-12-2020 6:57 AM

just wanted to ring this thread back to life.

i ran out of THU a while ago, so no new reports untill i will get some more (which will be soon).

for me, THU is the best mone as a stand alone or in a mix, for making women intrested in you romanticly.
and not only that, its also one of the most effective blend with guys and for a VIP treatment.

if you are around socialling in a good confident mood with THU, the reactions you will get are ridicouless.
like you will find yourself thinking "why people treating me like im the best thing that ever happened to them? oh wait, probaby couse i am!"
i had experiences that made me feel like i am the tribe leader, and im talking prehistoric shit, in several different groups and enviorments.
such an ego boost haha.

cant wait to get some more
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2020 6:59 AM by Hombre.)
12-12-2020 6:57 AM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

12-12-2020 2:32 PM

Gotta say, I completely agree with your assessment here. I am fickle so I'd moved on to playing with other pheromones for a while but this has always been a wonderfully fun phero for me. I love the attention it gives me.

(12-12-2020 6:57 AM)Hombre Wrote:  just wanted to ring this thread back to life.

i ran out of THU a while ago, so no new reports untill i will get some more (which will be soon).

for me, THU is the best mone as a stand alone or in a mix, for making women intrested in you romanticly.
and not only that, its also one of the most effective blend with guys and for a VIP treatment.

if you are around socialling in a good confident mood with THU, the reactions you will get are ridicouless.
like you will find yourself thinking "why people treating me like im the best thing that ever happened to them? oh wait, probaby couse i am!"
i had experiences that made me feel like i am the tribe leader, and im talking prehistoric shit, in several different groups and enviorments.
such an ego boost haha.

Gotta say, I completely agree with your assessment here. I am fickle so I'd moved on to playing with other pheromones for a while but this has always been a wonderfully fun phero for me. I love the attention it gives me.

(12-12-2020 6:57 AM)Hombre Wrote:  just wanted to ring this thread back to life.

such an ego boost haha.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2020 2:32 PM by Snoopyace.)
12-12-2020 2:32 PM
crashbandicoot
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

01-13-2021 5:45 AM

Good to hear. I use mostly captain 3 drops with 1 spray of thu and a spray of connections these days. Lots of bending over from females right in front of me behavior that I have seen in a long time. Similar to when I wore Alter ego with New Pheromone Additive a few years ago
but much more friendly. Adding thu to captain and connections combo seems to make males more friendly and increase in respect.
(This post was last modified: 01-13-2021 7:22 AM by crashbandicoot.)
01-13-2021 5:45 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Captain Hook Vinzanity 7 5,543 07-03-2018 8:57 PM
Last Post: ducklingswan
  Captain Hook ducklingswan 14 4,964 05-14-2017 1:11 AM
Last Post: ducklingswan
  More on capt hook..... Dblr619 5 3,528 08-06-2015 11:20 PM
Last Post: Dblr619