Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
The Hook up
NuBoy
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: The Hook up
09-29-2017 10:31 AM

(05-17-2017 11:52 AM)Italian Dog Wrote:  Women in the 48-52 year old age group. The Hook up is very Sexual three sprays for me, I'm 50.

What cover scent are you using? I have Vanilla and it's very sweet/feminine. Wish i picked a different scent!

Has everyone found women like the Vanilla scent on guys?
09-29-2017 10:31 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

09-29-2017 11:00 AM

In my experience, women DIG pretty much any vanilla scent on a guy even when the guy (such as myself) feels that it is a bit feminine. Women today really seem to go for the more sweet, gourmand type scents on a guy.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
09-29-2017 11:00 AM

BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-29-2017 11:50 AM

(09-29-2017 11:00 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  In my experience, women DIG pretty much any vanilla scent on a guy even when the guy (such as myself) feels that it is a bit feminine. Women today really seem to go for the more sweet, gourmand type scents on a guy.

I think you mentioned that women seem to enjoy these scents much more than the scents men would frequently choose for themselves. I would prefer not to smell like vanilla, but if it works, I'll use it.

Borrowing from another post:

(09-27-2017 1:47 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  The vanilla scent smells like straight ethyl vanillin to me and nothing else. It's very pleasant initially, but sickeningly sweet and flat-smelling (i.e. boring, not complex) with further wears. It should pair well with dry woods, or a non-sweet gourmand scent. On its own, it's a little bit too much (in spray form).

I wonder if a complex vanilla oil from TFS would be an improvement. A step further, would I enjoy it more (or dislike it less) while still taking advantage of the increased attractiveness of vanilla? I may need to look into this.
09-29-2017 11:50 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

09-29-2017 6:26 PM

Try amber patchouli sandlewood vanilla and coconut blending to ur personal preference on different ratios. I find the only one needs tweaking in that blend is patchouli to make u and ur targets both happy. Too much patchouli and it makes it a bit spicy. Too less it makes it sweet. Find the golden mean (lord Buddha's words to find what the right medium point is) in ur personal preference and ya have a good cover to apply for anything.

The most amount of compliments I got was from that blend and me personal app point is on the temples of me head. Works like a charm for me for lazy man hits mainly saying that I smell nice. And the rest is up for me. One chick at a pub I frequent to said "u smell like a man should smell" these're her words in the exact verbatim.

And that's why I rekon Mara is the best in the business to create the best scents for men. She knows how a male should smell like to attract other ladies. Smile

Hope that helps.
09-29-2017 6:26 PM
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-01-2017 12:04 PM

(09-29-2017 6:26 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Try amber patchouli sandlewood vanilla and coconut blending to ur personal preference on different ratios.
[...]
Hope that helps.

Thanks for the great suggestion, Doc. Unfortunately, I'm lazy, and more willing to spend a little on samples from TFS than to put on a labcoat and release my inner Mad Perfume Chemist.
10-01-2017 12:04 PM
NuBoy
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

10-03-2017 11:53 AM

Hi everyone

Been testing this for about a week now, and no noticeable responses from women. I had one Asian lady say, "You smell nice, very powdery" (I wear vanilla scent). But as I spent more time with her, there was no increased attention or IOIs from her. Mind you, I have used Auraental around her and had a GREAT response. I was hoping THU would escalate into something more. I've used Turn Up the Heat with Asian women in the past and noticed very pronounced responses from them, like increased touching, shifting of their legs, etc.

Wore it around a 30 year old white lady on two dates, cooked dinner then home movie. I used 2 sprays total. I did not notice any increased responses from her or sexual vibes. I have used MANIMAL around her on another date and she was WAY more frisky. I'm starting to think THU is more of a "friend zone" product.

Also wore THU to a pool party, although I never went into the pool. No noticeable differences from anyone. I'm wondering if it's the scent - thinking about exchanging it for something more masculine. I'd have to disagree with people saying women love the sweeter more feminine scents - I think this is true for aromatherapy or on your bed, but not on a male to project someone alpha and sexual.

Just giving you my feedback.. Other products i'm testing are Titan at work along with Alpha Q. So far Titan has been my best mone for work setting.
10-03-2017 11:53 AM

BlueKnight
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-03-2017 12:27 PM

(10-03-2017 11:53 AM)NuBoy Wrote:  Hi everyone

Been testing this for about a week now, and no noticeable responses from women. I had one Asian lady say, "You smell nice, very powdery" (I wear vanilla scent). But as I spent more time with her, there was no increased attention or IOIs from her. Mind you, I have used Auraental around her and had a GREAT response. I was hoping THU would escalate into something more. I've used Turn Up the Heat with Asian women in the past and noticed very pronounced responses from them, like increased touching, shifting of their legs, etc.

Wore it around a 30 year old white lady on two dates, cooked dinner then home movie. I used 2 sprays total. I did not notice any increased responses from her or sexual vibes. I have used MANIMAL around her on another date and she was WAY more frisky. I'm starting to think THU is more of a "friend zone" product.

Also wore THU to a pool party, although I never went into the pool. No noticeable differences from anyone. I'm wondering if it's the scent - thinking about exchanging it for something more masculine. I'd have to disagree with people saying women love the sweeter more feminine scents - I think this is true for aromatherapy or on your bed, but not on a male to project someone alpha and sexual.

Just giving you my feedback.. Other products i'm testing are Titan at work along with Alpha Q. So far Titan has been my best mone for work setting.

Hi Nuboy,
I have THU and it did nothing for me. It's collecting dust now. I liked the vanilla scent. Evolve and NNpa works well with my chemistry. I've had some success with Turn Up The Heat.
10-03-2017 12:27 PM
Spider-mone

Rep Post

10-03-2017 12:57 PM

(10-03-2017 11:53 AM)NuBoy Wrote:  I'd have to disagree with people saying women love the sweeter more feminine scents

This has also been my experience. The women I meet prefer the more masculine scents. One girl I'm seeing right now hates vanilla on a man. To each their own.

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
10-03-2017 12:57 PM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-03-2017 1:51 PM

Guess I will chime in, I have cool water Thu and despite liking the smell it doesnt do much with my chemistry either. It's weird because my first use of a sampler practically blew my mind which made me jump on getting the full bottle without finishing the sampler. After that I was never able to replicate the results with sampler or full bottle. Goa works well but requires more testing. Only two products I used so far from PT.

To each their own as there are some who swear by THU
(This post was last modified: 10-03-2017 1:52 PM by kocik2000.)
10-03-2017 1:51 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-03-2017 1:56 PM

Try upping the dose to three or even four sprays. Sometimes it does require more experimentation.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
10-03-2017 1:56 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Captain Hook Vinzanity 7 5,554 07-03-2018 8:57 PM
Last Post: ducklingswan
  Captain Hook ducklingswan 14 4,981 05-14-2017 1:11 AM
Last Post: ducklingswan
  More on capt hook..... Dblr619 5 3,534 08-06-2015 11:20 PM
Last Post: Dblr619