Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Captain Hook
ducklingswan
New Pheromone User

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Captain Hook
05-02-2017 6:23 PM

This combo is amazing!

Very smooth and people are very happy to be around me
From this first day test, I feel this is better than THU-HUG. While THU-HUG is more subtle, Captain Hook is setting you up to "catch all the fishes in the sea". Most of the time the fishes don't come easily since you have to start the interactions.

However, going back to my experience with The HookUp as a standalone where I mentioned that where "there was barely an effort on my part ,the effects of Captain amplify the effects. There were three occasions where women would approach me and ask me questions. These women were not exposed to any pheromones yet. Another occasion was with a group of acquaintances that I exposed GOA a few times. With Captain Hook, they kept talking and tried to stay near me. This is similar when it is standalone, but the conversation steered more in future aspects such as career and life opportunities instead of sexual talk like with The HookUp standalone.

Comparing it to THU-HUG, it seems people are more happy with Captain Hook. THU-HUG tends to cause girls to be timid and perhaps quiet, but the sexual effect is easy to notice. On the other hand, Captain Hook caused people to more be talkative. It's like a Don Juan effect where people WANT to follow you. THU-HUG is like a subtle sexy boyfriend aura that HINTS of something more

Products Tested:
Grail of Affection - Oil, 30 ml
The Hookup - Spray, 10 ml
Captain - Spray, 10 ml
(This post was last modified: 05-02-2017 6:29 PM by ducklingswan.)
05-02-2017 6:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Captain Hook
05-02-2017 6:36 PM

Awesome! Glad you like the combo! It's one that has served me very well for a while now.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
05-02-2017 6:36 PM
MMM

Rep Post

05-02-2017 10:18 PM

(05-02-2017 6:23 PM)ducklingswan Wrote:  This combo is amazing!

Very smooth and people are very happy to be around me
From this first day test, I feel this is better than THU-HUG. While THU-HUG is more subtle, Captain Hook is setting you up to "catch all the fishes in the sea". Most of the time the fishes don't come easily since you have to start the interactions.

However, going back to my experience with The HookUp as a standalone where I mentioned that where "there was barely an effort on my part ,the effects of Captain amplify the effects. There were three occasions where women would approach me and ask me questions. These women were not exposed to any pheromones yet. Another occasion was with a group of acquaintances that I exposed GOA a few times. With Captain Hook, they kept talking and tried to stay near me. This is similar when it is standalone, but the conversation steered more in future aspects such as career and life opportunities instead of sexual talk like with The HookUp standalone.

Comparing it to THU-HUG, it seems people are more happy with Captain Hook. THU-HUG tends to cause girls to be timid and perhaps quiet, but the sexual effect is easy to notice. On the other hand, Captain Hook caused people to more be talkative. It's like a Don Juan effect where people WANT to follow you. THU-HUG is like a subtle sexy boyfriend aura that HINTS of something more

Dosages?

Thanks!

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
05-02-2017 10:18 PM
ducklingswan
New Pheromone User

Rep Post

05-02-2017 11:52 PM

Use 3 sprays of Captain with 3 sprays of The HookUp

Note: The smell of TheHookUp lasts a long time well past the normal 4 hours.

Products Tested:
Captain - Spray, 10 ml
(This post was last modified: 05-02-2017 11:52 PM by ducklingswan.)
05-02-2017 11:52 PM

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

05-03-2017 6:37 AM

I second this. Cpt Hook is awesome. Cpt oil has a really cool truth serum effect for me. Paired with THU is even better. Smile
05-03-2017 6:37 AM
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

05-03-2017 6:59 AM

(05-02-2017 11:52 PM)ducklingswan Wrote:  Use 3 sprays of Captain with 3 sprays of The HookUp

How did you apply and where? Did you layer or separate points? Cover first or first mones and then, cover?
05-03-2017 6:59 AM
MMM

Rep Post

05-03-2017 12:05 PM

Thought I remembered something about this mix!

---- Captain Hook has been my go to for a few days now in the clubs and bars. Not at work only residuals the next day.

Example 1. Friday night 3 sprays Captain 3 sprays THU woman 25 to 30 comes and asks me if I want "to do her" she was grabbing at my crouch and wanted me but she was not my type...no game...no interest what so ever on my part i didn't want to escalate.

Example 2. Saturday night same dose, woman 37, birthday girl, hot, little black dress, i never met before comes over and says to me "you know what I mean" I look into her eyes and say "yeah I do know exactly what you mean" (I had no clue what she meant) all while I pull her in close to me with my right arm around her waste and my left hand on the right side of her face caressing her jaw line and chin she looks deeply back into my eyes and says she smells cinnamon ( I chew cinnamon gum) I offer her a piece. She takes it and looks up at me and says "my pussy tastes like cinnamon " That was all she wrote for me. And yes it did taste cinnamon ish. My most blatant hit and follow thru on my behalf since starting on mones. May have created a stalker and she's married didn't have ring on and I didn't ask.

Disinhibiting me and my target. Instilling confidence. No shit testing men or women. Respect and admiration from all.

Can't wait to hammer the strippers with this combo! (DMAN)

---- D'man, also give THA-HUG a run if you haven't already. THU+GOA. It's pussy nip. (KIMOSABE)

---- Captain Hook (Captain + THU) + Dirty Primative!

2 sprays each + 2 drops DP

I won't go clubbing without it!

(POSTER OF THIS MIX UNKNOWN)[/b]

Hi

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 05-03-2017 12:14 PM by MMM.)
05-03-2017 12:05 PM
ducklingswan
New Pheromone User

Rep Post

05-03-2017 2:05 PM

(05-03-2017 6:59 AM)TheManInTheFedora Wrote:  
(05-02-2017 11:52 PM)ducklingswan Wrote:  Use 3 sprays of Captain with 3 sprays of The HookUp

How did you apply and where? Did you layer or separate points? Cover first or first mones and then, cover?

I was wearing a short sleeve dress shirt due to the temperature that day (80°F). 3 sprays of The HookUp on left arm and the other 3 sprays of Captain on the right arm. All the sprays I purchase comes in Vanilla Scent (but I mentioned earlier that it smell like musk)

Environment: It was a work environment as well as a social meet up in a few public places. I don't go to clubs

Products Tested:
Captain - Spray, 10 ml
(This post was last modified: 05-03-2017 2:10 PM by ducklingswan.)
05-03-2017 2:05 PM

D'man
Pheromonicly Enhanced

Rep Post

05-03-2017 2:15 PM

(05-03-2017 12:05 PM)MMM Wrote:  Thought I remembered something about this mix!

---- Captain Hook has been my go to for a few days now in the clubs and bars. Not at work only residuals the next day.

Example 1. Friday night 3 sprays Captain 3 sprays THU woman 25 to 30 comes and asks me if I want "to do her" she was grabbing at my crouch and wanted me but she was not my type...no game...no interest what so ever on my part i didn't want to escalate.

Example 2. Saturday night same dose, woman 37, birthday girl, hot, little black dress, i never met before comes over and says to me "you know what I mean" I look into her eyes and say "yeah I do know exactly what you mean" (I had no clue what she meant) all while I pull her in close to me with my right arm around her waste and my left hand on the right side of her face caressing her jaw line and chin she looks deeply back into my eyes and says she smells cinnamon ( I chew cinnamon gum) I offer her a piece. She takes it and looks up at me and says "my pussy tastes like cinnamon " That was all she wrote for me. And yes it did taste cinnamon ish. My most blatant hit and follow thru on my behalf since starting on mones. May have created a stalker and she's married didn't have ring on and I didn't ask.

Disinhibiting me and my target. Instilling confidence. No shit testing men or women. Respect and admiration from all.

Can't wait to hammer the strippers with this combo! (DMAN)

---- D'man, also give THA-HUG a run if you haven't already. THU+GOA. It's pussy nip. (KIMOSABE)

---- Captain Hook (Captain + THU) + Dirty Primative!

2 sprays each + 2 drops DP

I won't go clubbing without it!

(POSTER OF THIS MIX UNKNOWN)[/b]

Hi

I resemble some of those remarks!Sun bespectacled

Capt. Hook should be made by P. Treasures as a standalone and as a copulins spiked up version also.

Does P. Treasures have any Copulins mixes for men?

Always located directly over the center of the earth!
(This post was last modified: 05-03-2017 2:17 PM by D'man.)
05-03-2017 2:15 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

05-03-2017 6:46 PM

Nope. No copulin mixes.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
05-03-2017 6:46 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Hook up Italian Dog 49 17,476 01-13-2021 5:45 AM
Last Post: crashbandicoot
  Captain Hook Vinzanity 7 5,657 07-03-2018 8:57 PM
Last Post: ducklingswan
  More on capt hook..... Dblr619 5 3,722 08-06-2015 11:20 PM
Last Post: Dblr619