Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Captain Hook
Vellskud
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Captain Hook
05-06-2017 8:37 AM

First time i used pheromone as a newbie, and now I'm still whistle. I have 2 products of PT, THU and ETFZ. I dont know how to use it properly for sure but I've read this forum.

So I applied 3 sprays THU on my wrist side by side, 2 spray of ETFZ on my neck. I was sitting at a beer house in my city with my friends, a lot of girl around me just started to flirting and keep seeing me up and down, the atmosphere was such like u see a damn hot 9.5/10 girl in the center of group of men. Superstition

It was an awkward feeling, in Asian culture. Half hour later, there were 3 women come to approach me and my gank. 2 of them were something like MILF around 29-35 7/10, and the third one was around my age 27-28 8/10 maybe. And then one of the two MILF said something that is unusual for an Asian woman, she said "Hey boy, u are so handsome. Wanna walk around with us..??" While hugging my right arm, and they weren't shy even there is me and all my gank in there as I am absolutely stranger for them. Daaamn WTF man, so naughty girls for sure. LooooooL

But unfortunately I declined their invitation politely, because i dont want to be seen as a Gigolo in my gank, moreover it was in public place and there were a lot of people starred at me that time. Wacko2
05-06-2017 8:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lone ranger
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

05-06-2017 8:47 AM

Hi Vell, care to share which asian country are you from?
As an asian myself i must say you do have some awesome encounter consider most asian women are generally conservative. Good report and please keep them coming. Tender
05-06-2017 8:47 AM

Vellskud
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-06-2017 9:17 AM

(05-06-2017 8:47 AM)lone ranger Wrote:  Hi Vell, care to share which asian country are you from?
As an asian myself i must say you do have some awesome encounter consider most asian women are generally conservative. Good report and please keep them coming. Tender

I lived in south east asia, a country that has a lot of islands and tribes, it has 2 seasons, Tropical climate. Pleasantry

And yes, i think my country has the most asian conservative women as u mentioned before. That's why i said that, the event is sooo unusual for asian women. Craziest experience in my life. Before i know that, such chemical is exist this day. LoL

But, before i know pheromones from this cool forum. Girls always see me as a handsome. The mones just make the girls dare to initiate contact/approach me, which is so awesome. BoastSarcastic blum

And thanks a lot for snoopy awesome dude that inspired me for buying PT as my first learning mones. bighug
05-06-2017 9:17 AM
ducklingswan
New Pheromone User

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

05-06-2017 3:46 PM

Excellent result Vellskud!
Although your combo is with THU and EFTZ, it's good to see you're getting blatant hits. I'm really curious what the combo name for that is.

Until next time, let's keep this thread about Captain Hook

Products Tested:
Grail of Affection - Oil, 30 ml
The Hookup - Spray, 10 ml
Captain - Spray, 10 ml
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2017 3:46 PM by ducklingswan.)
05-06-2017 3:46 PM
ducklingswan
New Pheromone User

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

05-14-2017 1:11 AM

This combo provides a strange effect that I rarely see when soloing the other products I currently have. To describe it, men and women tell me information that they normally would not tell anyone. It feels like Captain Hook has a "truth serum" effect

Products Tested:
Grail of Affection - Oil, 30 ml
The Hookup - Spray, 10 ml
Captain - Spray, 10 ml
05-14-2017 1:11 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Hook up Italian Dog 49 17,508 01-13-2021 5:45 AM
Last Post: crashbandicoot
  Captain Hook Vinzanity 7 5,659 07-03-2018 8:57 PM