Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Ax - AxR testing thread
mark-in-dallas
Dumb Guy That Pays The Bills

Sex: Male

RE: The Ax - AxR testing thread
02-22-2010 8:13 AM

I didn't get a chance to test the AxR Friday or saturday night, so I figured I'd give it a shot on Sunday. I settled on going to Hooters, so I apply 3 sprays, 2 behind ears and 1 to upper chest and hit the door.

First thing I noticed was the scent was a bit overpowering, but was a great scent. I didn't get any noticeable self effects, but then again I usually don't. And, I was rather tired anyway, but just wanted to get out of the house for awhile.

I got there just short of shift change and the waitress that served me was just about to get off shift. She was also new and I had not seen herr there before.

She was very friendly though, and after getting off shift she lingered at the table accross from me, talking to 3 other regular customers. At one point she stepped over to me and put her arm around me, saying to the guys at the other table "See, he loves me!" And then when she was leaving she gave me another hug goodbye.

A couple of the other waitresses were also a little more friendly than usual, and stood around talking to me longer than usual. And one waitress in particular seemed compelled to hang around and tell me all about her previous night out, plans for tonight, how her day went, etc.

But, the waitress who took over my table after shift change did not seem to react well to the mix and actually pretty much ignored and avoided me, which was a little odd, because I I was there one day last week and it was a lot busier than it was on Sunday, yet she spent a good bit of time hanging around and talking to me. This day she spent time at every table but mine.

Initial impression: Seems to be social, but not sexual. Then again, you can't really expect sexual hits from the waitresses at a Hooters. I had good rapport going with pretty much all the waitresses, except the one serving me.

I'll have to get out and test more, but on first application I would say this mix seems to be social and draws people in, excepting the one girl who ignored me. But, that could have been due to something other than the Pheromones, like possibly the scent could have evoked an unpleasant memory or something.

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
02-22-2010 8:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Hyper
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-22-2010 3:15 PM

Got the mix today (was away in other town). I will report as soon as possible =)

What i have:
# Wingman BLACK, Wingman RED, Alfa Maschio, Certo, Wolf, Nude, Aqua Vitae, Possess Alpha, NPA, Xcite Wipes, SOE, SOEw
# A314, IG, Spaceland, P74, P75, P83, P86, P96, P126, TAC, TAH, TAL, MX297, MX301, MX353, Project UF Pack
# A1, EST, Meo-Est, A-Nol, B-Nol, Androstenone, Androstanone, Pregnenolone
My Wishlist:
# MX101
02-22-2010 3:15 PM
WildFlower
In Moderation

Rep Post

02-22-2010 4:48 PM

(02-22-2010 3:15 PM)Hyper Wrote:  Got the mix today (was away in other town). I will report as soon as possible =)

I've just received mine also. Can't wait to try it. Is it the same mix with a different scent or have the pheromones themselves been altered?
02-22-2010 4:48 PM
ibelledthecat
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

02-23-2010 12:36 PM

Great reports guys. I'll analyze them induvidually by this weekend as I am doing a lot of travelling this week and don't have much free time.

The mix isn't really meant to be sexual as I feel that area has been pretty much covered by most phero companies. Also, I feel that without social Pheromones, the sexual ones wouldn't really deliver the results that people expect unless you are already in a relationship. Social Pheromones are the bait and the sexual ones are the hook Smile

To Wildflower, the ingredients haven't been changed. However, the ratios have. The previous mix had 0.875mcg of -none per spray, this one has 5mcg. However, it is very well buffered, so you could safely wear even 10 sprays without any of the usual -none side effects.

Happy testing and you will hear from me soon ! Smile
02-23-2010 12:36 PM
PapaWolf
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-23-2010 12:45 PM

(02-21-2010 6:29 PM)Gone with the Wind Wrote:  I wore this for three days, hitting a couple of grocery stores, some one-on-one socializing, a party, and a family get-together. I did not observe any overtly sexual responses, but socialization went smoothly.

OK... um.. pardon my observatory skills here but uhhhh... I can't help but wonder if you found out there were no overtly sexual responses BEFORE attending the family gathering and knew it was safe LMAO....

I have decided to change my lifestyle. I will now live my life in such a way that when I roll out of bed every morning, the second my feet hit the ground, God and Satan will both say "Oh shit, he's awake!!!"
02-23-2010 12:45 PM

PapaWolf
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-23-2010 12:50 PM

Sad Feeling left out... haven't received mine yet... Maybe today.... Is anyone who has already received theirs in Canada?

I have decided to change my lifestyle. I will now live my life in such a way that when I roll out of bed every morning, the second my feet hit the ground, God and Satan will both say "Oh shit, he's awake!!!"
02-23-2010 12:50 PM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

02-23-2010 1:00 PM

(02-22-2010 4:48 PM)WildFlower Wrote:  I've just received mine also. Can't wait to try it. Is it the same mix with a different scent or have the pheromones themselves been altered?
Good luck with yours WF, for me it seems the AxR is not acting fast in turning heads but it is really effective in close up communications after 20 or 30 secs it kicks in very well and really hold a girls attention.

It seems to miss some girls attention completly and the other 60% latch onto it nicely and easily opens them up to follow suggestions ect.

Its works great as a social lubricant overall, but as i mentioned above its easy to get the impression in some instances that the AxR is asleep, The Edge he yep even tigers need some rest lol.

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
02-23-2010 1:00 PM
Phya
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-23-2010 1:24 PM

(02-23-2010 12:45 PM)PapaWolf Wrote:  OK... um.. pardon my observatory skills here but uhhhh... I can't help but wonder if you found out there were no overtly sexual responses BEFORE attending the family gathering and knew it was safe LMAO....

I wouldn't worry about it Papawolf, Pheromones can influence behaviors, but as often mentioned, they can't make people do things. If you're at a family event, no matter how attracted you become, you wouldn't act on it, right? Assuming your family members have been taught how to restrain their impulses, I'm sure you'll be fine. If you are worried thought, I think Catlord has talked about similar situations with family members on ptalk.

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma... which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."
-Steve Jobs
02-23-2010 1:24 PM
SyraBrian
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-23-2010 1:25 PM

Received product yesterday. Decided to test it at Tully's, a popular sports bar/restaurant on the boulevard.

Applied three sprays while I sat at the upper left side of a horseshoe shaped bar. Self effects were a feeling of invigoration. Almost immediately upon sitting, female bartender was replaced by a young male bartender. Bartender was efficient but not chatty.

Short while later, an older woman sat at the stool next to me. By the way the bartender had pre-emptively laid out a cup of water, I determined that this was the lady's usual seat at the usual time. She sat next to me for an hour and watched the news without saying a word to me.

The only two things of note were me overhearing two girls in the booth three feet away from me mentioning the words "smells good" and a waitress who repeatedly paced back and forth in the aisle between my seat and the booths. When I mentioned that she was getting her exercise she said, "I'm just pacing. There's nothing else to do!"

Since it was cold and I had to put my coat, I stopped in the bar and washed off most of the three sprays of product, probably leaving a half to full spray of product residue on shirt.

Decided I needed to test out at a place with a female bartender, so headed of to Applebee's. Applied two more sprays. Fortunately, the horseshoe shaped bar was being tended by a tall, attractive college age female bartender with nice breasts and a juicy backside. She served me and we chit-chatted a bit, but she kept herself busy with bar-related activities.

About five feet away from me were three tables worth of attractive women who all seemed to be in early twenties. About a half hour after I arrived, they all got up to leave. Interestingly, after getting up to leave, they all gathered near my seat and engaged each other in further chit-chat for five-10 minutes. After they left, I commentated to to the barmaid that it looked like they were huddling up to call a football play.

Upon leaving, I presented bottle to barmaid and asked her opinion of the scent. She sprayed a spray onto her wrists, rubbed them together, sniffed and stated, "I like it. It's nice. It has a nice, clean scent."
(This post was last modified: 02-23-2010 1:52 PM by SyraBrian.)
02-23-2010 1:25 PM
Phya
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-23-2010 1:51 PM

Day 2
11:00am
3 sprays on throat.

Woke up, did my shower thing and headed out the door. Went to my lab work, I wasn't in the chattiest mood, but the other girl working there was. After she left, my 'boss' walked in and started on some work. He's a pretty chill guy and we get along well so his behavior is nothing unusual. We listened to a MJ mix by Jazzy Jeff and did our work. I think we were pretty loud cause another RA walked in and she mentioned it sounded like a party from outside. My boss was talking a lot about how terrible the paper he was grading was and how he feels bad about wrecking their grade.

After that, he left to get some lunch and it was just me and the other RA. We talked about whatever for a bit, a third RA walked in and we talked briefly before I left for class.

I got to class and sat near my group. Lecture was already in progress, so I kept quiet for a while. After class ended, I talked with my group real quick about logistics and then walked with my prof, talking about some concepts his lecture brought up.

After that, I got some lunch and went back to my lab work. One of the RAs from before was still in there. We ended up talking about how the concert I went to was (she gave me her extra ticket), how her trip went, and standards of beauty. I showed her that Dove commercial where they photoshop models and make them larger than life. We watched a couple of those videos, solved her phone problem, and some other random stuff. We were done with our hours so we finished up and left lab together, parting ways when I get to my bicycle.

I go home, some friends are there and we're joking about a music group out of South Africa named Die Antwoord. For those of you that are in the know, I'm unleashing my inner zef, you know, getting my full FLEX on! I think it's pretty fuckin self-spoken. Haha.

Anyways, after that my dad and I had a long talk about life and what I'm gonna do with my life. It was a long long talk, probably close to 3 hours. After that, we got some dinner to go, brought it back and ate. Then I just chilled for the rest of the night.

Again, a strong emphasis on chattiness. No strong sexual hits, mostly all social. However, I think part of it is that I've been dealing with people with whom I maintain a strictly social relationship with. If I were in a different environment, things might be different. Mainly, I'm not going to be flirting with my fellow RAs.

IBTC, about your questions regarding scent: I don't have a great sense of smell either. Well, to be accurate, I can smell well and notice distinctions, but I am horrible at articulating those distinctions. I suppose I lack the necessary olfactory vocabulary.

I'm not good at telling you what I do like, but I can tell you what I don't like. Have you ever smelled 'The Game' scent from ptalk? I definitely didn't like that too much. Too sweet, too fruity/flowery. It feels like I'm wearing 'pink'. A couple scents I do like are Excalibur and Dominance from LP. I don't know how much I'll like them if I become familiar with other scents, that is to say, they aren't necessarily my favorites, but I do like them. I try to avoid overly spicy scents although a little spice is nice. I want to say AxR reminds of a very common, popular cologne. I want to say Aqua Di Gio, but I have no idea what that smells like, I just feel like if I had to guess, that would be my guess.

Pheromone-wise, I'd say it is a much better addition to your favorite -none based product than a stand alone. However, I have to try it before I can really conclude that. It's just my impression at this point. It is smooth and doesn't irritate in the way too much Instant Openness might be irritate. However, if I were to use this product as an addition, I'm not sure I would want the scent, for it might clash with the scent of the -none product. Either way, I'm wearing 4 sprays today, so we'll see how things go today.

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma... which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."
-Steve Jobs
02-23-2010 1:51 PM

Share This Thread