Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Ax - AxR testing thread
PapaWolf
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: The Ax - AxR testing thread
03-24-2010 9:31 PM

Going astray is okay as long as you don;t stray too far into the bush.... Sarcastic hand

I have decided to change my lifestyle. I will now live my life in such a way that when I roll out of bed every morning, the second my feet hit the ground, God and Satan will both say "Oh shit, he's awake!!!"
03-24-2010 9:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
terry0400-40

Sex: Male

Rep Post

03-24-2010 10:46 PM

(03-24-2010 9:31 PM)PapaWolf Wrote:  Going astray is okay as long as you don;t stray too far into the bush.... Sarcastic hand
Then i may clear the jungle and mow the grass ahead of my expedition Razz

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
03-24-2010 10:46 PM
PapaWolf
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-25-2010 10:03 AM

:laugh3: If you need some help give me a shout Laugh1

I have decided to change my lifestyle. I will now live my life in such a way that when I roll out of bed every morning, the second my feet hit the ground, God and Satan will both say "Oh shit, he's awake!!!"
03-25-2010 10:03 AM
Phya
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-25-2010 10:40 PM

Day 1 AxR 2.0
1 Spray of AxR 2.0
10 mcg of p83
10 mcg of p79
2 Sprays of some cologne

Okay, now I know this has been mentioned already, but I have to say this. With even one spray of AxR 2.0, I felt that it desperately needed an extra cover scent. It's been mentioned that the only change is the percentage of scent. Well that's a big difference. With the first version, the smell wasn't as noticable, but this second version, the smell is overpowering. I was literally embarrassed to smell like that. But my friend just loaned me some of his cologne so I could cover it up.

So here's how the night went:

My friend picked me up and we went to my other friend's house. Met a bunch of new people. We head out to a bar, when we get there, there isn't too much happening. It's my friend's bday so everyone's busy buying him a bunch of drinks. There was a purse and jacket on the bar in front of me. A woman came over to claim in, as she left she gently held my arm as if to balance herself. Everyone's just kinda standing around so I decide to break the monotony and socialize. I talked to two girls A and C, just joking around and sharing stories. There was a television mounted playing videos of other people dancing so I asked if the girls could outdance the people in the video. They were shy and said they needed to drink more. At some point, C held my arm a couple times in the same manner as the first woman. Anyways, some other friends come by and we run into yet some more friends randomly. After a while we started dancing and just messing around. After a couple more drinks we decided to go to a different bar.

We get to the next bar and start drinking. Some more socializing until a beer pong table opens up. We get some beers and start playing. I partner up with A from earlier. As we start to play, we get more friendly, and start dancing, just having fun while trying to distract the opposing team. We lose the game narrowly, and drink up. We then play a quick game of flip cup. I forgot who won that one, but it doesn't matter anyways. P After the games, A and I start dancing together. After a while the bar started closing so we go outside. A and C leave. After that we go get some burritos. The rest of the night is pretty low key, my friend and his gf got into a small tiff, but it was mostly cause she was drunk.

All in all, it was a good night. There were definitely more touching with this combo, C grabbed me more than a couple times. A seemed to really enjoy dancing with me, she was all smiles. Too bad I didn't notice them leaving. Sad I think p83 and p79 are good additions to AxR 2.0. I would consider adding ~15-20 mcg of p83 to make it much more sexual. I've seen pretty outrageous behavior with around 25 mcgs of p83 alone. The level of p79 is alright, I think it's a good balance, I'd try adding more p83 before messing with the p79. A cover scent is most definitely necessary. I have allergies right now, resulting in heavy nasal congestion - I can still smell it strongly, so I imagine others would have no problem smelling it.

Sorry it took so long to report, I had a long finals week and much hasn't come up until now. IBTC, regarding your theories, I think you have a good point. You could more or less consider it a placebo effect. Their perception of the smell can impact their resulting impression. If you smell dog shit on your shoe, you'll act differently. If there's dog shit on your shoe, but you don't smell it, you won't change your behavior at all.

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma... which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."
-Steve Jobs
03-25-2010 10:40 PM
luksti
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-26-2010 7:28 AM

I tested this out yesterday evening with my girlfriend, there want so much shirt ripping off as the last night, but there was definitely a sexual edge.
As I said before I was anxious about testing this around her because it contains cops. And i don't know how to explain what reactions I got but I will do my best.

I applied 1 spray to the back of my neck, 1 to my wrists and dabbed behind my ears. Applied aproxx 10 minutes before I went to hers to let the smell die down a bit.

When I got to hers we had a seriously long hug like for 5 minutes and she seemed to be a bit distant like she was thinking about something. She kept looking at me funny as well like she was trying to figure me out or something. I don't know if this was partly me over analysing because I was anxious about the cops effect, but I must say it was different than normal.

After that we were just chilling out in her room, she seemed rather cuddly and cosy, rather than overtly sexual. She kept looking at me in that strange way a few times but its soon passed after the first half hour.
I also noticed that we were being more goofy and silly than usual and talking about random stuff.

Things got a little heated later on, but it was much more intimate than the last time which was more animalistic to say the least. Mrgreen

Later on just before we were about to crash out and go to sleep, turns to me and said do you wear a certain type of aftershave??
I was like ohhh no what do I say. I just replied honestly and said, yea I have quite a few different ones I use. Do you like it?

She said yea it smells nice. It smells like you.
She didn't ask me what it was so that was all good, shes commented a couple of times but shes not the type of person to push things.

So there you have it, it has my girlfriends seal of approval. :good3: However she said it smells like me?? a bit bizarre but hay maybe that's a complement.

Oh one other quick note I seemed to stare a lot more with this, in a good way. She seemed more attractive than normal. I know cops has that affect on men when worn by women but maybe because of the close proximity to her my mind was tricked into thinking that she was wearing the cops. Hehe

All in all works well for me as a cuddly, lazy Sunday afternoon mix or something for staying in and watching a film. I would still prefer a less buffered version or a product without cops to bring out her dark side as she is not a dominant type of girl, but does respond well to "“none.

I will test this out with some other products, when im out in bars next week.
03-26-2010 7:28 AM

PapaWolf
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-03-2010 5:30 PM

Man!!!!!!!!!!!! Did I ever make a huge boo boo last night!!!
Sweetness is out of town for the holiday and I went up to a local night club to scout out a band. There's two guys and two girls in the band. So I thought I would try using AxR v.2 because of the cops to give a good vibe to the guys, and Posses to give me that trusting, comfortable vibe for both the guys and girls. Wellllll..................... That's what I PLANNED on doing!! I slapped the stuff on and then popped the bottles into my jacket pocket for later reapplication when it dies off.
I hit the club with a buddy and we take a place near the stage by the dance floor. Within 20 minutes this group of girls that was standing on the other side of the railing around the dance floor from us (about a foot or two away) started chatting me up. Their conversation quickly turned to pretty funny joke with some major sexual inuendo.... Within about an hour 3 of them were all over me... touching me, getting real close and smelling my neck and chest, rubbing my chest, making these cooing noises.. you name it... I was blown away... I was thinking "Damn this AxR!!!! Maybe I put too much on." But I only put one spritz on either side of my neck and one to my chest. I applied posses to both sides of my neck, chest, wrists and rubbed in and around... I thought the Posses would tame the AxR but damn this was insane.. these ladies were acting like they were in major heat and hadn;t seen a man in years.......
I keep trying to distance myself but it's no use. Then the band comes over to talk. The two girls in the band are now touching me, playing with my hair, when I told them their band was pretty good the two girls kissed me on each cheek at the same time and gave me a big sandwich hug..... WTH is going on??????????? The guys in the band were giving me and the girls some pretty rough looks and I later fond out with good reason... They are the girls husbands..... Uh oh....
That's when I decided I would go into the mens room and wash up to take down the AxR and slap on more Posses to smooth things out... I finish washing up and pull out the bottle of Pos...... WHAT!!!!!!???????????? That's not Posses!!! It's Passion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy crap!!! No wonder!!!!
I was in a prettyy big rush to get out of the house and hadn't paid attention to what I was slapping on.... I should have clicked to it because Possess is a roll on and Passion is an open top bottle.. But for some reason I never realized.....
I ended up going back out and telling the band I had another place I had to hit to scout another band and gave them my card and my buddy and I heade to a different club.... Whew..... That could have turned out pretty bad LMAO.....

04-03-2010 5:30 PM
SyraBrian
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-05-2010 11:22 AM

Wish my mistakes turned out that well. When I grab the wrong product, it's
usually whichever one that will result in the worst night.
04-05-2010 11:22 AM
Wrlprchnx
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

04-05-2010 12:04 PM

2 shots AXR to my chest - headed out to a social with Long Term Relationship and a buddy

Turned out the social was exceedingly lame - maybe 40 -50 people in a 1000 person hall.

Checking out the silent auction prizes and an obese girl walks up beside me and comments about how the sugar mountain (candy) prize is awesome... She followed me down the line of prizes attempting to make conversation while I essentially blew her off.

Somehow she didn't understand that I wasn't interested... could be part AXR... also it could be that there were almost no guys there and my Long Term Relationship wasn't near me at the time.

I should note that my Long Term Relationship really seemed to get into a party mood when we got there (she almost ditched the social when we saw it for a club... which is highly out of character for her)... I'll watch for this behavior from her in the future when testing AXR
04-05-2010 12:04 PM
mark-in-dallas
Dumb Guy That Pays The Bills

AXR got my ass banned from Red River :)
05-29-2010 1:56 PM

Ok, so I know a report from me is long overdo, and for that I apologize. I have been testing both versions that I received, I just haven't really had the time to sit down and report.

Version 1: The scent was a little overpowering for me, but it did seem to produce results.

I didn't receive any IOI's wearing version 1, but did notice that it had a warm social effect, and made interacting with others a little smoother.

I wore it at strengths varying from 2 to 4 sprays.

Version 2 got my ass banned from Red River! Smile

I LIKE this one!

I also tested this one at strengths varying between 2 and 4 sprays, and definitely smelled the copulins in this mix.

I have definitely seen IOI's with version 2 and it has far more of a sexual edge to it.

So how did I get banned from Red River? I used 4 sprays, waited about 15 minutes for it to dry down and let the cops smell dissipate, coved it with Bad Boy from Love Potions and headed off to Red River.

When I went outside to smoke a cigarette 3 young girls came over and asked for a light. 2 of the girls were 21 or older but probably just barely, and the third girl was under 21. It's easy to tell the minors there because they brand them with yellow wrist bands and huge black X's on the backs of both hands.

Anyway, I light their cigarettes, then the youngest girl asks my name, if I'm having fun, etc. She tells me her naame is Kristen and introduces me to her friends and we end up talking till we finish our cigarettes, then she invites me to join them inside.

While we were talking I found out that she was 20 years old and her birthday was on Sunday (this was on Thursday night). Anyway, she asks me to dance and we go out to the dance floor. It's a two step and she's dancing really close and pressing herself into me.

After the song was finished she reaches up and kisses my neck and tells me that she likes me. I told her that I liked her too but that I was way to old for her. She asks me how old I am and I tell her 47. She responds by saying that's ok she likes older men. So, I think what the hell and say then we should go out sometime. She gives me her number, and we go back to the table to join her friends.

I was going to go to the bar and get a beer, and told the girls I'd get them a drink too, to celebrate Kristen's birthday. So I go to the bar and get drinks for each of us, including Kristen, who's now 2 days away from being 21, as it's after midnight.

Anyway, a little while later Kristen and I go outside to smoke another cigarette, and a minute later one of the bouncers walks up and tells her to come with him. Then a minute after that he comes back and pulls me away too.

He takes me over to a police car and he and an off duty cop start grilling me about having bought her a drink. They have her standing about 10 feet away at the front of a cop car, and I notice that they also have her friends in the back seat of the car.

So, after several minutes of grilling me one of the cops tells me to leave and never come back, threatening that if I do he will take me to jail.

At the same time another cop lets the 2 girls out of the back seat of the cop car and tells them to leave too. Kristen walks over to talk to me and another cop intervenes telling tham to just walk away.

Then, he decides to fuck with me some more, wanting to know how I'm going to get home and how much I've had to drink.. I tell him I've had 3 or 4 beers and that I'm planning to drive home. He tells me to stay put and walks over and grabs a breathalizer, comes back and tells me to blow in it. I do so and he tells me that I'm drunk and if he sees me get in my car he'll arrest me. He then tells me that I BETTER take a taxi home, and that I should come back for my car tomorrow, then NEVER show up again.

I say ok and ask him if he would mind telling me what I blew. He says .081. So, considering that I'm all of 1/1000 of 1% over the legal limit and definitely am NOT drunk I get in a taxi that he had called over, then have the driver drive around for 15 minutes, take me back to the club (far from the cops), go to my car and go home.

The next day I text messaged Kristen telling her that I was sorry for getting them in trouble, and she text back and told me not to worry about it, that the cops were just being dicks and that they had tried to hit on all three of them.

We went out a couple of times after that, then just kind of died off.

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
05-29-2010 1:56 PM
luksti
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-04-2010 4:58 AM

nice post :good3:
those cops sound like dicks. luckly in the uk its only 18 to drink... Mrgreen
I havnt realy tried much of this apart from the initial week to be honest because i find it quite intense so have just been using 1 spray, and especialy not around my GF as last time she went all wierd and gave me suspicious looks for about an hour before she calmed down, i think thats the cops so its just somthing i use when im out with the lads if im in town. works well with ammo i find.
06-04-2010 4:58 AM

Share This Thread