Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Ax - AxR testing thread

Unregistered

RE: The Ax - AxR testing thread
01-28-2010 7:20 AM

I had some more goodies arrive from a nother site which I've been playing with so haven't tested again till now. Just threw 2 sprays on however for the day and even after shaking up the smell is just as strong and bad as before. With the current smell it would have to change the world daily for me to choose it. Full report on whether it does that later ;)
01-28-2010 7:20 AM
Quote this message in a reply

Unregistered

01-30-2010 2:40 PM

Used at university mostly female interactions. I fell into role as group leader with new group work thing but this is normal for me. Less flirty interactions than usual with one of the girls. Nothing that out of the ordinary noted apart from the bad smell at 2 sprays to neck and rubbed onto wrists.
01-30-2010 2:40 PM
Quote this message in a reply
ibelledthecat
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

02-03-2010 8:51 AM

Hello guys, sorry for disappearing.
I have the second round of tests all ready to go. In addition to you guys, I shall also be taking 10 other people and also no country restrictions. I shall send the bottles out worldwide.

I am assuming that the original testers that have come to this forum wish to continue testing. Your bottles will be sent out in a day or two. If you dont want to continue testing, just post here.

There have been quite a few changes to the original mix. It does smell much better now and the ratios have been tweaked. I shall send everyone the same mix in this round.

As always, the testing is pretty much free of rules. Other than drinking it, you are free to do whatever you wish with it. The only commitment I am asking for is to test it atleast once . You are free to discontinue the testing if you dont like the spray for whatever reason.

Hope to see your reports soon.
(This post was last modified: 02-03-2010 11:31 AM by ibelledthecat.)
02-03-2010 8:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hammer2510
Checking out the place

Rep Post

02-09-2010 6:21 AM

Thought i would check back in on this thread, hope to be sent the new issue as apart from possibly the odour on the previous Ax think there was some potential there, though obviously need to be tested in different enviroments...
02-09-2010 6:21 AM
ibelledthecat
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

02-09-2010 1:45 PM

You should receive the bottle of magic by thursday. It is so heavily perfumed this time, that people will beg for the cheesy smell Twisted

(02-09-2010 6:21 AM)hammer2510 Wrote:  Thought i would check back in on this thread, hope to be sent the new issue as apart from possibly the odour on the previous Ax think there was some potential there, though obviously need to be tested in different enviroments...
02-09-2010 1:45 PM

Phya
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-21-2010 2:04 AM

Day 1
11:00AM
2 sprays on throat.

I went to class after waiting for the earthquakes to pass. We were mostly just checking over our recent midterm. After the class, a girl sitting next to me asked me about the homework for next time. I wasn't sure so I asked another girl sitting right near by. After we cleared it up. I asked if they felt the earthquakes. We chit chatted a bit. The vibe was very excited.

I went to go get some sushi at the campus cafe. When it was my turn, I made my order and talked to my server for a bit. Again the vibe was really upbeat and chatty. Took my lunch to a meeting. It was really casual. We secured a speaker, so we focused on securing the location, date, and time of the event. After that quick discussion, it was just kick it time. We joked around a lot, talked about accidental murders by police. It was a very excited, somewhat intense conversation.

Went to another class, discussed our project with my group. Chatted with a girl while waiting to report our data to the prof. After all that, I went to my RA work. There were several other RAs and we all decided to go to Coffee Bean. One of my fellow RAs bought us all coffee/tea. We just talked and joked around the whole way there and back. The rest of the day went on like that. We had another meeting, the tone of the meeting was kinda aloof from all the joking around earlier in the day. We kinda had to put ourselves back on track several times.

Later on in the night, my friends and I went to an all you can eat sushi place. The waitress was cute, but they were really busy. They seemed to bring all the wrong items to our table and forget about our items. It happened several times. To put it in perspective, 6 other tables came in, ate, and left during our meal.

After that, we started drinking. Had some people over for a small party. A little dancing, a lot of drinking. One girl was very touchy feely, but she was that way with pretty much everyone. Eventually I passed out, and here I am.

Okay, so my impressions. First the scent. It smells good, reminds me of some sort of department store cologne. Not that unique, kinda generic, but not a bad scent. I like it more that some other scents I've smelled. It reminds me a lot of Ammo.

As for the pheromones, it is a very chatty mix. That is probably the most noticed aspect of the mix. Not aggressive at all. Overall, pretty friendly and casual. Maybe other elements will reveal itself as I use it more.

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma... which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."
-Steve Jobs
02-21-2010 2:04 AM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

02-21-2010 5:06 AM

I strongly agree with Phya with regard to these pheromones in the IBTC-AxR Formulation.

I think they relax and give focus to the wearer and add an aura of excitement and certainly attraction in social responses from both genders young and not so young.

In one on one conversation with girls/women i have met for the first time there is that something that seems to get them, hold their attention focused on the wearer, and really open up and talk about their life situations ect, yep its all so smooth.

I have been spraying several sprays of Joop Homme around the gills and onto inner forearms and then dispursing a good 3 sprays of IBTC-AxR Formulation around just sorta overshadowing and intergrating with the cologne, this works great as i layer the Joop Homme and IBTC-AxR Formulation together.

I have used the IBTC-AxR. formulation several times and thus far i think this dynamic formulation has potential because it really workes with me and amplifies the dynamics and prescence of each the user and respondant in a most congenial manner.

I do not have any doubts about the attraction effacy of the IBTC-AxR Formulation as an effective opposite sex attraction formula when applied in a manner that suits the wearer, and like any other effective attraction formula it will conform and work in a manner that is directed and controlled by the wearer.

If my future perceptions continue on in like fashion then i would say the IBTC-AxR Formulation is a winner.... bless you all..... :good3:

PS I dont altogether think it is a bad idea to be impulsive just so long as we may hold a keen focus upon a worthwhile objective Idea

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
02-21-2010 5:06 AM
ibelledthecat
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

02-21-2010 8:39 AM

(02-21-2010 2:04 AM)Phya Wrote:  Day 1
11:00AM
2 sprays on throat.

I went to class after waiting for the earthquakes to pass. We were mostly just checking over our recent midterm. After the class, a girl sitting next to me asked me about the homework for next time. I wasn't sure so I asked another girl sitting right near by. After we cleared it up. I asked if they felt the earthquakes. We chit chatted a bit. The vibe was very excited.

I went to go get some sushi at the campus cafe. When it was my turn, I made my order and talked to my server for a bit. Again the vibe was really upbeat and chatty. Took my lunch to a meeting. It was really casual. We secured a speaker, so we focused on securing the location, date, and time of the event. After that quick discussion, it was just kick it time. We joked around a lot, talked about accidental murders by police. It was a very excited, somewhat intense conversation.

Went to another class, discussed our project with my group. Chatted with a girl while waiting to report our data to the prof. After all that, I went to my RA work. There were several other RAs and we all decided to go to Coffee Bean. One of my fellow RAs bought us all coffee/tea. We just talked and joked around the whole way there and back. The rest of the day went on like that. We had another meeting, the tone of the meeting was kinda aloof from all the joking around earlier in the day. We kinda had to put ourselves back on track several times.

Later on in the night, my friends and I went to an all you can eat sushi place. The waitress was cute, but they were really busy. They seemed to bring all the wrong items to our table and forget about our items. It happened several times. To put it in perspective, 6 other tables came in, ate, and left during our meal.

After that, we started drinking. Had some people over for a small party. A little dancing, a lot of drinking. One girl was very touchy feely, but she was that way with pretty much everyone. Eventually I passed out, and here I am.

Okay, so my impressions. First the scent. It smells good, reminds me of some sort of department store cologne. Not that unique, kinda generic, but not a bad scent. I like it more that some other scents I've smelled. It reminds me a lot of Ammo.

As for the pheromones, it is a very chatty mix. That is probably the most noticed aspect of the mix. Not aggressive at all. Overall, pretty friendly and casual. Maybe other elements will reveal itself as I use it more.

Thank you for the very detailed report. I don't have a great sense of smell when it comes to artificial scents (i prefer sniffing crotches) so any suggestions that you could give with regards to the fragrance would be very helpful.
For example, any particular cologne/s that you or most men generally like ?

(02-21-2010 5:06 AM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  I strongly agree with Phya with regard to these pheromones in the IBTC-AxR Formulation.

I think they relax and give focus to the wearer and add an aura of excitement and certainly attraction in social responses from both genders young and not so young.

In one on one conversation with girls/women i have met for the first time there is that something that seems to get them, hold their attention focused on the wearer, and really open up and talk about their life situations ect, yep its all so smooth.

I have been spraying several sprays of Joop Homme around the gills and onto inner forearms and then dispursing a good 3 sprays of IBTC-AxR Formulation around just sorta overshadowing and intergrating with the cologne, this works great as i layer the Joop Homme and IBTC-AxR Formulation together.

I have used the IBTC-AxR. formulation several times and thus far i think this dynamic formulation has potential because it really workes with me and amplifies the dynamics and prescence of each the user and respondant in a most congenial manner.

I do not have any doubts about the attraction effacy of the IBTC-AxR Formulation as an effective opposite sex attraction formula when applied in a manner that suits the wearer, and like any other effective attraction formula it will conform and work in a manner that is directed and controlled by the wearer.

If my future perceptions continue on in like fashion then i would say the IBTC-AxR Formulation is a winner.... bless you all..... :good3:

PS I dont altogether think it is a bad idea to be impulsive just so long as we may hold a keen focus upon a worthwhile objective Idea

Thank you very much for your report. Any situations/encounters you have had while wearing the spray that you would consider to be unusual ?
(This post was last modified: 02-21-2010 8:39 AM by ibelledthecat.)
02-21-2010 8:39 AM
Gone with the Wind
Pheromone Wraith

Rep Post

02-21-2010 6:29 PM

I haven't read any of the other responses, instead waiting to post mine before being influenced by what others have experienced.

Each application was 2 sprays to chest and 1 to a wrist, then rubbed wrists together.

First, the scent. I like it. It does come on strong at first but it dries down quickly enough. My preference is to have pheromone products unscented, and then to add my own scent depending on mood or occasion. As pre-scented mixes go, this scent is good.

I wore this for three days, hitting a couple of grocery stores, some one-on-one socializing, a party, and a family get-together. I did not observe any overtly sexual responses, but socialization went smoothly.

No obvious hits in the stores, although people were conversational and polite.

First time one-on-one extended interaction with a gentleman, he was soon telling me some of his issues and came close to tears a couple of times. A feeling of trust and rapport was rapidly established on our first meeting.

At the party had several smooth-flowing conversations with ladies. They went well with no perceptible defensiveness. Interactions with teen females went smoothly too, with evident comfort and lack of shyness.

Family gathering went smoothly, but with no out-of-the ordinary occcurrences.

Overall, I get the impression of a smooth social mix. I have to wear it a bit more to confirm, but that's what I'm getting now.

Gone with the Wind

<p align="center">Gate, gate, paragate, parasamgate. Bodhi svaha!</p>
(This post was last modified: 02-21-2010 6:39 PM by Gone with the Wind.)
02-21-2010 6:29 PM
bubblecatcher
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

02-22-2010 7:48 AM

Hello, ok received test bottle Saturday, gave myself a quick spray, 1`1/2, before heading out.

First off the scent not great but does die down, self effect was none and while out shopping i did not observe anything except i was getting sleepy!

Should note i had operation early in week and so not sleeping great.

Was not planning to go out saturday but in the name of research i went to local pub i had not been to in a`while.

Applied 3`sprays to neck and walked 10 min to pub. Arrived and two women (late 30s) were blocking the door, took couple secs to move and as opened door and passed through one said hi.

At end of bar was 1 guy and 2 women (late 20s early 30s), one of the women used to work as barmaid there and was always friendly, i nodded a hello as passing and got response, this woman gave me lots of eye contact and smiles for about an hour before moving to other side of bar with her friends.

As i stopped at bar to get served the other woman i had passed slid up bar bumped into me and told me the barman in front me was jealous before rejoining her friends.

Later a`women (late forties) who goes to my regular pub arrived with group younger woman (early 20s), she is sitting about 10ft away. After a while she comes over and we start chatting, she has never done this before, she asks if want to join her group but i decline!

Silly really as would have been good testing but just felt unsociable, went home shortly after.

Even with 3 sprays i did not get any great self effects.

Will test more.
(This post was last modified: 02-22-2010 7:54 AM by bubblecatcher.)
02-22-2010 7:48 AM

Share This Thread