Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Taboo VS l2k Pheromone shootout!
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Taboo VS l2k Pheromone shootout!
05-17-2014 10:15 PM

Ok so if we read each forum we find reviews on each of these products.

Taboo from pheromonesxs , l2k from AD.

Now lets put them head to head. (forget price per spray comparisons , just results).

Taboo at 2 sprays contains about 10 mcg none the same amount in 1 spray l2k v1 I believe. Both contain Androstadienone . I bet there's more Androstadienone in l2k than 2 sprays taboo which is why there's so many more reports of depression with l2k vs taboo.

But in terms of results as standalones how do these two compete with each other? Both have nol, Androsterone, Androstadienone , none. Why would you choose taboo over l2k v1 or vica versa?

Do you guys really think its easier to get sex with l2k vs taboo? Many have said taboo is great for out and about , fun, flirting, sexy the man, but I am wondering why it is not great for sex. Taboo is very seductive. You can seduce with the juice on by flirting with a woman. l2k is more social turned into comfort and sexual after a few hours. Probably because the buffers wear off unlike with taboo your left with a lot of none aggression and sexual desire by the end of the night/date . L2k is sneaky sex, it creeps up in stages as the formula changes on the skin over many hours.

Is not 10-15 mcg none in 2-3 sprays taboo good enough to get sex too? Is not the Androstadienone content enough for bonding and intimacy? Taboo doesn't creep up on a woman like l2k .

Steve has changed the description of taboo on his website.. It originally states dating, sexy, flirty , the man. Now its states fun, flirty , intimate.

Why do YOU think l2k is superior to taboo or vica versa? For those who've used both do tell..

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction

My Youtube Channel::
(This post was last modified: 05-17-2014 10:19 PM by dsouza.)
05-17-2014 10:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Horizon
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Taboo VS l2k Pheromone shootout!
05-18-2014 4:47 AM

I still need alot more tests and experiences, but as far as i can tell:

Taboo i dont get any great hits so far, people are just a little more open and women more flirty.

L2K v2 is some potent stuff, as soon as i have it on my skin i get hardcore IOI's on the left and right from women nearby.
Older women even bitting their lips and get clearly sexual fantasys Smile
Man trying to get my approval and start approaching me.

If there just wouldn't be the negative aspect of depression afterwards...
But TAA helps a little with that.
(This post was last modified: 05-18-2014 4:47 AM by Horizon.)
05-18-2014 4:47 AM
V-nice

Rep Post

05-18-2014 5:34 AM

I seriously believe I can lead Scent of Eros to the bedroom... That's just me.

Getting back to the topic, I have L2k as my #2 and Taboo #3 because the IOIs with L2k are more blatant, it arouses, and women open ME. Although Taboo will hit a broader spectrum of the female species, anytime, anywhere.

Both are seductive... Of course with the help of the INDIVIDUAL!

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
05-18-2014 5:34 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

05-18-2014 6:36 AM

(05-18-2014 4:47 AM)Horizon Wrote:  I still need alot more tests and experiences, but as far as i can tell:

Taboo i dont get any great hits so far, people are just a little more open and women more flirty.

L2K v2 is some potent stuff, as soon as i have it on my skin i get hardcore IOI's on the left and right from women nearby.
Older women even bitting their lips and get clearly sexual fantasys Smile
Man trying to get my approval and start approaching me.

If there just wouldn't be the negative aspect of depression afterwards...
But TAA helps a little with that.

DO you mix taa with the l2k v2? Or do you spray it on separately? Yes l2k gives IOIS but I find taboo does too. It fact IOIS are even more common with taboo.

Dsouza

My Journal:

05-18-2014 6:36 AM

dsouza

Rep Post

05-18-2014 6:42 AM

(05-18-2014 5:34 AM)V-nice Wrote:  I seriously believe I can lead Scent of Eros to the bedroom... That's just me.

Getting back to the topic, I have L2k as my #2 and Taboo #3 because the IOIs with L2k are more blatant, it arouses, and women open ME. Although Taboo will hit a broader spectrum of the female species, anytime, anywhere.

Both are seductive... Of course with the help of the INDIVIDUAL!

I guess there are kinds of subte diff between taboo and l2k but the biggest diff is l2k changes on the skin over time while taboo hits over the head with all mones in it all at once.

So depending on how much time you have to spend with a woman (out and about only minutes), a date , many hours, l2k may not even play a role properly as you're not given enough time for it to do its calling.

Dsouza

My Journal:

05-18-2014 6:42 AM
MMM

Rep Post

05-18-2014 7:14 AM

(05-18-2014 5:34 AM)V-nice Wrote:  I seriously believe I can lead Scent of Eros to the bedroom... That's just me.

That, Mister ... IS HOW IT WORKS! Xyxgun

But not if you over think the situation in which MOST MEN DO. Especially the younger ones. All that testosterone when women are concern is just a tad bit much to bear, IF ... you asked me. Hi

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
05-18-2014 7:14 AM
piper23
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-18-2014 12:41 PM

I wouldn't say that L2K is far superior to Taboo. I think both have their uses depending on the situation you are faced with.
for example I prefer L2K v2 if I am going to be in a one on one situation such as a date or small group setting where I plan on being for a while and not moving around. This is where L2k shines for me because over time as it morphs then if you have been playing your cards right then closing should be easy especially with the older or sexually comfortable women (age 26 +). I like using Taboo because I find it attracts all age range and it has more reach distance wise when I apply (I find it very useful in bars) where I am trying to hit multiple targets. I cant vouch for Taboo closing because I have never tried closing while wearing it, but I can say that I have used it to number close and have had females approached me while wearing taboo leave there number with me. From my experience both are solid products but I find taboo has a wider target audience in comparison to l2k v2. to be fair to l2k, it has hit a few younger females but consistently its effective on the older females. I have worn them both at the same time and have some wonderful results.

I am 34
05-18-2014 12:41 PM
V-nice

Rep Post

05-18-2014 1:06 PM

(05-18-2014 12:41 PM)piper23 Wrote:  I wouldn't say that L2K is far superior to Taboo. I think both have their uses depending on the situation you are faced with.
for example I prefer L2K v2 if I am going to be in a one on one situation such as a date or small group setting where I plan on being for a while and not moving around. This is where L2k shines for me because over time as it morphs then if you have been playing your cards right then closing should be easy especially with the older or sexually comfortable women (age 26 +). I like using Taboo because I find it attracts all age range and it has more reach distance wise when I apply (I find it very useful in bars) where I am trying to hit multiple targets. I cant vouch for Taboo closing because I have never tried closing while wearing it, but I can say that I have used it to number close and have had females approached me while wearing taboo leave there number with me. From my experience both are solid products but I find taboo has a wider target audience in comparison to l2k v2. to be fair to l2k, it has hit a few younger females but consistently its effective on the older females. I have worn them both at the same time and have some wonderful results.

I am 34

Wow! At the same time? Sounds tempting, I must admit! Yeah I don't feel L2k is far superior to Taboo, as Taboo is much more of a mult-purpose mone and probably covers more ground... Solid from start to finish. But this has got to be one of the closest match-ups in pheromone comparisons!

And also, not just that L2k morphs, but we have to also compare it being either v1 or v2. I remember that alone being a match up as well.

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
05-18-2014 1:06 PM

islandguy
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-18-2014 3:17 PM

sold sold sold on all of them l2k 1&2 as taboo lol I want them all hehe
05-18-2014 3:17 PM
piper23
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-18-2014 5:26 PM

(05-18-2014 1:06 PM)V-nice Wrote:  Wow! At the same time? Sounds tempting, I must admit! Yeah I don't feel L2k is far superior to Taboo, as Taboo is much more of a mult-purpose mone and probably covers more ground... Solid from start to finish. But this has got to be one of the closest match-ups in pheromone comparisons!

And also, not just that L2k morphs, but we have to also compare it being either v1 or v2. I remember that alone being a match up as well.

You should try this combo (Its a monster, when it hits): I have used 1 sprays spray of L2k v2 and 2 sprays of the taboo in a bar and it was a very fun night. The range of the taboo gets females attention really fast on the dance floor and soon enough they come place themselves right in front of you and the rest is up to you. I usually bring the Taboo in a small portable spray bottle and I put on the L2k v2 when I am leaving the house. I like going to the washroom to apply the taboo and then hit the floor Smile. I put on the L2k first because I know after two hours or depending on your activity the buffers are almost burnt off and with the addition of the Taboo, its like magic Smile. I have also used L2K with Xist and that does a number on females too. I like L2k by itself in bars on dance floors but I find you have to just keep enjoying yourself and let them come in and the one that is attracted to your signature will signal her interest in you and this makes it so easy to close for me. L2k v2 is scary for some girls, so when wearing L2k alone, I prefer to just dance and with my friends and let l2k pull them in. Be warned that sometimes, the things that comes for you aren't always the best available targets Smile. Taboo by itself you is wonderful, it just boils down to how comfortable you are talking Smile. I like them both though and they have their purposes. It boils down to your needs.

Let me know how you like it? if you do try it.
(This post was last modified: 05-18-2014 5:28 PM by piper23.)
05-18-2014 5:26 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  SXD-9 VS LIIK v. 1 - pheromone shootout! pherophreak 7 1,131 06-14-2018 7:21 AM
Last Post: kocik2000
  EvolveXS vs L2k v1 Pheromone Shootout! dsouza 12 5,384 11-24-2015 12:30 AM
Last Post: andromun
  Wolf Vs Corporativo... Pheromone Shootout!! dsouza 13 6,798 05-18-2015 4:42 PM
Last Post: Ekscentra
  Love products... Pheromone Shootout! dsouza 19 6,513 10-03-2014 8:52 PM
Last Post: superkop
  Alpha Dream l2k v1 VERSUS LAL Overdose pheromone shootout! dsouza 10 6,354 08-16-2014 10:46 AM
Last Post: MMM