Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Taboo VS l2k Pheromone shootout!
V-nice

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Taboo VS l2k Pheromone shootout!
05-18-2014 5:44 PM

(05-18-2014 5:26 PM)piper23 Wrote:  You should try this combo (Its a monster, when it hits): I have used 1 sprays spray of L2k v2 and 2 sprays of the taboo in a bar and it was a very fun night. The range of the taboo gets females attention really fast on the dance floor and soon enough they come place themselves right in front of you and the rest is up to you. I usually bring the Taboo in a small portable spray bottle and I put on the L2k v2 when I am leaving the house. I like going to the washroom to apply the taboo and then hit the floor Smile. I put on the L2k first because I know after two hours or depending on your activity the buffers are almost burnt off and with the addition of the Taboo, its like magic Smile. I have also used L2K with Xist and that does a number on females too. I like L2k by itself in bars on dance floors but I find you have to just keep enjoying yourself and let them come in and the one that is attracted to your signature will signal her interest in you and this makes it so easy to close for me. L2k v2 is scary for some girls, so when wearing L2k alone, I prefer to just dance and with my friends and let l2k pull them in. Be warned that sometimes, the things that comes for you aren't always the best available targets Smile. Taboo by itself you is wonderful, it just boils down to how comfortable you are talking Smile. I like them both though and they have their purposes. It boils down to your needs.

Let me know how you like it? if you do try it.

Yeah, I've heard of L2k and Xist. And I've also heard v2 to be intimidating at times. L2k/Taboo sounds interestingly crazy! I never thought of putting two of the best standalones together. But then again, Taboo seems to mix well period! I'll try one day.

Back to the topic, you might just give the edge to taboo against v2 of L2k, because as you pointed out, v2 may be scary to some girls.
But I believe the more even matchup is between L2k v1 and Taboo. They're both pretty well rounded and non intimidating.

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
05-18-2014 5:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
piper23
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-18-2014 5:59 PM

Yes, I would agree that L2k v1 would be a more even match up based on my experience. But if I truly had to choose one for bars I would say I like Taboo over L2K v1, because of the range it covers and it hits fast. As for one on one situation you can you either product. You forced it out of V-nice ;)
05-18-2014 5:59 PM

dsouza

Rep Post

05-18-2014 6:39 PM

(05-18-2014 5:26 PM)piper23 Wrote:  You should try this combo (Its a monster, when it hits): I have used 1 sprays spray of L2k v2 and 2 sprays of the taboo in a bar and it was a very fun night. The range of the taboo gets females attention really fast on the dance floor and soon enough they come place themselves right in front of you and the rest is up to you. I usually bring the Taboo in a small portable spray bottle and I put on the L2k v2 when I am leaving the house. I like going to the washroom to apply the taboo and then hit the floor Smile. I put on the L2k first because I know after two hours or depending on your activity the buffers are almost burnt off and with the addition of the Taboo, its like magic Smile. I have also used L2K with Xist and that does a number on females too. I like L2k by itself in bars on dance floors but I find you have to just keep enjoying yourself and let them come in and the one that is attracted to your signature will signal her interest in you and this makes it so easy to close for me. L2k v2 is scary for some girls, so when wearing L2k alone, I prefer to just dance and with my friends and let l2k pull them in. Be warned that sometimes, the things that comes for you aren't always the best available targets Smile. Taboo by itself you is wonderful, it just boils down to how comfortable you are talking Smile. I like them both though and they have their purposes. It boils down to your needs.

Let me know how you like it? if you do try it.

I like taboo because I can talk more, seduce more, and women seem to go along and pay attention as I do this, but if I put my foot in my mouth I can lose the sale so to speak.. Easy to seduce also easy to rule yourself out as a candidate depending how you speak and what you say.

I like l2k v1 because woman talk to you, open you, and seem attracted, Also it morphs over time leaving it more sexual. You seem high status because woman are chasing you by opening you and if other girls see this they may chase you too making it easier to score without the whole seduction thingy of taboo. Women seeing many people like you makes you seem approachable and not the guy who does all the work chasing.. Models are chased everyday by men, who are they going to pick the guy who pours hit heart out seducing them or someone they feel is not falling for all their tricks. They will see this guy as someone THEY have to work for too.. So its like l2k makes a woman chase you in a way. If you have game you can lead the conversation any way you want.. Just don't get so caught up in them chasing you that you forget to close like I have.. I can't tell you how many times i'm so in awe of women opening me and people in general with l2k that I forget to take the lead.

Now l2k seems to have more bonding qualities than taboo with the additional Androstadienone (it has 20% more than AM). It is also easier to get depression from it leaving you out in the cold.. So that is why I am really interested in trying out l2k v1 taa.

I went out with taboo 2 sprays today after a cardio workout and my problem was I wanted to talk so much and the friend I was with (female) also wanted to talk that I ended up saying some stupid things.. There was just too much talk and not enough action. She's a gabber too and not intimidated by taboo. So honestly if your game isn't that great l2k is probably better.

BTW taboo has GREAT range. I must of saw my crush from 15 feet away and she was focused directly at me.

What is the range of l2k v1???

Very important to know... And it is not pure glace in beginning of formula unfolding it is glace and AM too right? So its not just pure gab i'll get from it if I spritz and go see a target right? There will be attraction from the AM too? I assume even the Androstadienone will hit a little.. Its just that over several hours it morphs a LOT!

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction

My Youtube Channel::
05-18-2014 6:39 PM
piper23
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-18-2014 6:56 PM

(05-18-2014 6:39 PM)dsouza Wrote:  I like taboo because I can talk more, seduce more, and women seem to go along and pay attention as I do this, but if I put my foot in my mouth I can lose the sale so to speak.. Easy to seduce also easy to rule yourself out as a candidate depending how you speak and what you say.

I like l2k v1 because woman talk to you, open you, and seem attracted, Also it morphs over time leaving it more sexual. You seem high status because woman are chasing you by opening you and if other girls see this they may chase you too making it easier to score without the whole seduction thingy of taboo. Women seeing many people like you makes you seem approachable and not the guy who does all the work chasing.. Models are chased everyday by men, who are they going to pick the guy who pours hit heart out seducing them or someone they feel is not falling for all their tricks. They will see this guy as someone THEY have to work for too.. So its like l2k makes a woman chase you in a way. If you have game you can lead the conversation any way you want.. Just don't get so caught up in them chasing you that you forget to close like I have.. I can't tell you how many times i'm so in awe of women opening me and people in general with l2k that I forget to take the lead.

Now l2k seems to have more bonding qualities than taboo with the additional Androstadienone (it has 20% more than AM). It is also easier to get depression from it leaving you out in the cold.. So that is why I am really interested in trying out l2k v1 taa.

I went out with taboo 2 sprays today after a cardio workout and my problem was I wanted to talk so much and the friend I was with (female) also wanted to talk that I ended up saying some stupid things.. There was just too much talk and not enough action. She's a gabber too and not intimidated by taboo. So honestly if your game isn't that great l2k is probably better.

BTW taboo has GREAT range. I must of saw my crush from 15 feet away and she was focused directly at me.

What is the range of l2k v1???

Very important to know... And it is not pure glace in beginning of formula unfolding it is glace and AM too right? So its not just pure gab i'll get from it if I spritz and go see a target right? There will be attraction from the AM too? I assume even the Androstadienone will hit a little.. Its just that over several hours it morphs a LOT!

I think you nailed it when you say L2kV1 has more bonding qualities and this is why I prefer it for one on one situation or a small group setting where you can get to know someone and do maximum damage.
As for a club mix I prefer taboo because of its range and it gets the conversation flowing and its not serious. Its more versatile for me because I covers a wider spectrum and can use in any situation. If you are comfortable talking and leading the conversation then you are in with taboo

To answer, your question about L2K range. I would say no longer than 4ft at best.
05-18-2014 6:56 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

05-18-2014 10:45 PM

(05-18-2014 6:56 PM)piper23 Wrote:  I think you nailed it when you say L2kV1 has more bonding qualities and this is why I prefer it for one on one situation or a small group setting where you can get to know someone and do maximum damage.
As for a club mix I prefer taboo because of its range and it gets the conversation flowing and its not serious. Its more versatile for me because I covers a wider spectrum and can use in any situation. If you are comfortable talking and leading the conversation then you are in with taboo

To answer, your question about L2K range. I would say no longer than 4ft at best.

You can't be serious, 4 feet? V1 L&S..
Dead Horse

Dsouza

My Journal:

(This post was last modified: 05-18-2014 10:46 PM by dsouza.)
05-18-2014 10:45 PM
piper23
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-19-2014 5:45 AM

Keep in mind this is my opinion based on my observation. This doesn't make the product less effective. With all products it boils down your needs. Think of it like golfing, you have your drivers, irons, wood and ect.... You use each based on the situation you're in. I hope someone else chime in. I am not a fan bashing products because they all work in varying ways.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
05-19-2014 5:45 AM

dsouza

Rep Post

05-19-2014 6:23 AM

(05-19-2014 5:45 AM)piper23 Wrote:  Keep in mind this is my opinion based on my observation. This doesn't make the product less effective. With all products it boils down your needs. Think of it like golfing, you have your drivers, irons, wood and ect.... You use each based on the situation you're in. I hope someone else chime in. I am not a fan bashing products because they all work in varying ways.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Aside from range there's one other thing we haven't talked about. And that is intimacy.. Is l2k v1 really more intimate than taboo? It has more Androstadienone yes, but its also very social in the beginning and turns very sexual towards the end.. Does that mean it geared more for ONS (causual talk, intimacy without seriousness, horniness, sex), or more for dating? Men are chummy just like with AM and personal space is gone.. You may end up with a fuck friend instead of a woman to take more seriously.

I have to know because I think taboo is multi purpose and depending on how you steer it can be very SEDUCTIVE. It is great for dating because conversation flows, bitch shield is gone,and if you know how to seduce a woman you can get close to her and PERSONAL.. Other men respect you but are not chummy so you have that personal space.

I have heard many lay reports from l2k even ONS, but I haven't heard one from taboo thread. It seems more like fun flirty attraction that CAN lead to the bedroom but its not really a powerhouse there compared to l2k which can be very sexual.

Also I find with taboo i'm more likely to get into an argument with a woman.. For example there's a lot of room for error when speaking and if your views don't mix things can screw up.. With l2k your more like social butterflies and there's an element of IDGAF.. That means a woman doesn't feel pressure of you trying to commit /seduce her. She's more likely to come onto you!

For me personally I don't do bars or nightclubs anymore unless i'm only out till 11 pm or so. I'm 44. In my case its going to be more traditional dates.

Which would you think suits me. I want sex but i'm willing to wait (not necessarily get a ONS) if the connection is strong and I really like a woman.. But not wait forever.. Know what I mean?I expect it by 2 months into dating. (3rd to 5th date)

Keep in mind fellows because Androstadienone depressions is huge with me I can't even use l2k v1 vanilla. I have to mix it will taa. That could change the entire behavior of the mix. Taa is upbeat and happy.. Its more social.. I wonder if l2k taa is closer to taboo than l2k v1 by itself.

A happy guy who lots of people talk too. That's GOING TO TAKE AWAY FROM sex. You're seen as more social.. A man in a white suit as opposed to the hot guy in a tank top. Both can lead to sex but with TAA in there it may be more difficult. On the other hand the social component may be better and that may lead to more comfort resulting in a woman giving in due to feeling of intimacy and social comfort and not just lust..

There are not enough people testing l2k v1 TAA. I am a guinea pig.. I don't know what to expect.. The l2k tAA thread is really just a few (less than 3-4) people using the mix. Hard to say if any of them are still using it or they've discovered its negatives yet.

I'll be one of the first to post how l2k v1 TAA compares to taboo .. Still waiting for confirmation that my taa has even shipped and I ordered mid last week.. smh

Dsouza

My Journal:

(This post was last modified: 05-19-2014 1:45 PM by dsouza.)
05-19-2014 6:23 AM
V-nice

Rep Post

05-19-2014 3:05 PM

In general, I don't believe a social mone is automatically gonna get you friend zoned. I believe friend-zone is where you take it, no matter the mone. Even with a pure social, you can lead things to relationship. Because that's what you are doing... You're SOCIALIZING. So your "socializing", can be geared towards friendship, or relationship.
I can have a conversation with a female about dating, sex life, kids, you know relationship stuff. And she will get an inkling, that I'm looking in that direction. Along with complementing her, I'll be showing my interest in her.
But if I'm talking to her about the the new sale on jeans and shirts at the Gap, I'm talking to her as a friend, a buddy, a pal.
Pheromones like L2k and Taboo are excellent for not coming on too strong with that heavy sexual Androstenone type vibe. And because they are seductive, your socializing can lead to that sexual direction naturally.

I guess it's pick your poison. I feel like the practice of seduction with these mones will ultimately make you better at seduction period. The pheromones are just the icing on the cake... Or the sprinkles on the ice cream cone, or the olive in the Martini... Unknw

05-19-2014 3:05 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

05-20-2014 9:27 PM

(05-18-2014 5:34 AM)V-nice Wrote:  I seriously believe I can lead Scent of Eros to the bedroom... That's just me.

Getting back to the topic, I have L2k as my #2 and Taboo #3 because the IOIs with L2k are more blatant, it arouses, and women open ME.

Give me an example of how l2k IOI's are more blantant than taboo.. With taboo I get hair play, smiles galores, eye contact, head turns, double takes sometimes, looks from kids, looks from married women in husbands arms.. That taboo is an IOI machine..

With l2k I get biting lower lip, extended eye contact, smiles and once a woman in the mall danced in front of me for me to take notice of her.. Talk about blatant all right.. But not necessary moreso and more frequently than taboo.

Yes with l2k women open me. With taboo they usually don't . They ioi like mad instead so you have to be better at reading them.

What do you mean l2k arouses ? You mean makes women wet? Do you have any idea if taboo arouses? I don't sense women are more horny the longer taboo is on.. I sense they are just happy, fun , flirty and intimate.

This is why I still think with taboo its harder to get to scoring quicker than l2k . Then again taboo is really useful in any environment. Still with l2k women get hornier the longer the they are exposed to the mix and this horniness is adjunct with the building up of conversation, and intimacy into raw sexuality.. So its sneakier... IF you have the time with a woman for l2k to do its work.

L2k is really limited this way. Meant more for longer dates , clubs etc where you will be in a woman's presence for hours.

Taboo you could have a quick 1 hr date and feel the benefits of seductive conversation, intimacy, and with 2 sprays or more of the product even excite sexually.

With l2k during that one hour your just getting warmed up SOCIALLY.

Unless i'm wrong and you guys think the Androstadienone and none are hitting all simulataneously with l2k even from the intial time a spray is put on?

Can someone clarify this? Is l2k v1 mostly glace on steroids in the beginning and AM in the end or is it both just in different proportions as the night goes on?

And does the Androstadienone hit throughout?

Dsouza

My Journal:

(This post was last modified: 05-20-2014 9:31 PM by dsouza.)
05-20-2014 9:27 PM
V-nice

Rep Post

05-20-2014 10:02 PM

Yeah, they both can produce some pretty good hits. It's a close call. I like the way women(strangers) are comfortable enough to start a convo with me with L2k. With Taboo, they WANT to start a convo but kind of linger around and wait for you to break the ice.
Taboo is indeed an ioi generator.
I've gotten plenty of Ioi's with both. I don't think you can lose with which ever you choose.

I've literally had women look at me like I was a Salisbury steak for lunch wearing L2k v1. Even though I've had some pretty good blatant hits with Taboo itself!

It all takes testing to draw more conclusions...

05-20-2014 10:02 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  SXD-9 VS LIIK v. 1 - pheromone shootout! pherophreak 7 1,132 06-14-2018 7:21 AM
Last Post: kocik2000
  EvolveXS vs L2k v1 Pheromone Shootout! dsouza 12 5,385 11-24-2015 12:30 AM
Last Post: andromun
  Wolf Vs Corporativo... Pheromone Shootout!! dsouza 13 6,800 05-18-2015 4:42 PM
Last Post: Ekscentra
  Love products... Pheromone Shootout! dsouza 19 6,514 10-03-2014 8:52 PM
Last Post: superkop
  Alpha Dream l2k v1 VERSUS LAL Overdose pheromone shootout! dsouza 10 6,354 08-16-2014 10:46 AM
Last Post: MMM