Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Taboo VS l2k Pheromone shootout!
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Taboo VS l2k Pheromone shootout!
11-01-2019 6:39 PM

(11-01-2019 6:24 PM)Brainbuster Wrote:  Alpha Dream dropped hedione so this isn't an issue anymore, right?
It was just for a few months they used hedione in L2K.

Now it's back to the original L2K, as I understand it.

Or are you saying it was better with hedione?

The hedione was an epic fail.. But l2k 2019 NOS is not as good as l2k 2014 or prior.

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction

My Youtube Channel::
11-01-2019 6:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stefdude

Rep Post

11-03-2019 2:29 PM

(11-01-2019 6:39 PM)dsouza Wrote:  The hedione was an epic fail.. But l2k 2019 NOS is not as good as l2k 2014 or prior.

I don't think this is true.If you take aside the people who had negative reactions due to Androstadienone the vast majority of the rest were positive to the degree of old L2K imo.Yeah, Androstadienone sides is a deal breaker for sure, but for those that don't have it this product is very effective.It's very different to say a product is subpar than to say that some people cant handle it due to side effects (but it is working).

As for the comparison, both products are in the same category and you know i'm an l2k bitch though I like taboo too.I believe L2K is better in all aspects, Taboo has a slight focus on younger ages, say pre 20, yet I believe L2K hits even those ages better than taboo.
Also taboo though consistent is a bit far behind from L2K in that factor.To have a strong hitting product with great consistency is very rare, usually the strongest hitting products are less consistent compared to 'lighter' products and that makes sense if you think about it.
Consistency is the most important factor imo.Can you imagine NNPA hits on the bed to happen consistently outside of the sex environment?

If you have even slight side effects from Androstadienone then think twice because AD's Androstadienone is no joke, it's very pure and the diffusion is strong.I know Chris has a few fuck ups in his record but he is a damn good scientist.Call me crazy but his pheromones (unscented) smell different than any other company, to me they smell more potent and pure.In the past at least it was generally known that his molecules were the purest compared to other vendors.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2019 2:29 PM by stefdude.)
11-03-2019 2:29 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

11-04-2019 4:02 AM

Yes good points Stefdude. I personally think AD added too much Androstadienone to the NOS lineup. There was no need for that addition and it ruled out a lot of potential clientele who could use earlier revisions (2014 and prior).

There were also more documented closes with L2k 2014.

Dsouza

My Journal:

(This post was last modified: 11-04-2019 4:28 PM by dsouza.)
11-04-2019 4:02 AM
stefdude

Rep Post

11-05-2019 9:32 AM

(11-04-2019 4:02 AM)dsouza Wrote:  Yes good points Stefdude. I personally think AD added too much Androstadienone to the NOS lineup. There was no need for that addition and it ruled out a lot of potential clientele who could use earlier revisions (2014 and prior).

There were also more documented closes with L2k 2014.

I doubt it they added more Androstadienone .The difference is probably due to quite better diffusion.Oil Androstadienone products always give less problems than alcohol ones and that is due to diffusion.

You mean more closes as a percentage of users or as a total?The latter is irrelevant since L2K NOS is tested by only a few members while old L2K was very famous.My prediction is that for those that it isn't producting side effects it's working at least as well as the old one.For me it's a superior product and keep in mind that I compare my new unscented L2K NOS to my old scented L2K, which might make a difference.Scented one might be even better.

11-05-2019 9:32 AM

dsouza

Rep Post

11-05-2019 2:18 PM

The silicone carrier was superior to the alcohol in all AD products. More believable attraction. Let’s see what AD comes up with next in terms of their carrier revisions.

Dsouza

My Journal:

(This post was last modified: 11-05-2019 2:19 PM by dsouza.)
11-05-2019 2:18 PM
stefdude

Rep Post

11-09-2019 6:52 AM

(11-05-2019 2:18 PM)dsouza Wrote:  The silicone carrier was superior to the alcohol in all AD products. More believable attraction. Let’s see what AD comes up with next in terms of their carrier revisions.

That superficial attraction, which I'm not sure it's an accurate description (I will revisit L2K now that the winder is coming), applies to L2K.Have you seen this with AM?Because AM for me is not superficial at all, it produces very real results.

11-09-2019 6:52 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

11-09-2019 8:48 AM

Sadly, I have chosen to stop wearing Androstadienone products.

Having said that I believe it’s possible to close with AM NOS but you need A game. Other products like my M3x (2017) bottle made closing with even C to B level game easy for not just me but many on the forum.

You know when a product works for closing because there will be a lot of lay reports regarding it. When New Pheromone Additive, Na, and old M3x hit the market dozens and dozens of people closed over the years. Hundreds of people raved about them not just a few repeat posters.

That’s how one can see a products true potential for closing.

Theory only goes so far.

Dsouza

My Journal:

(This post was last modified: 11-09-2019 8:50 AM by dsouza.)
11-09-2019 8:48 AM
stefdude

Rep Post

11-10-2019 1:55 AM

(11-09-2019 8:48 AM)dsouza Wrote:  Sadly, I have chosen to stop wearing Androstadienone products.

Having said that I believe it’s possible to close with AM NOS but you need A game. Other products like my M3x (2017) bottle made closing with even C to B level game easy for not just me but many on the forum.

You know when a product works for closing because there will be a lot of lay reports regarding it. When New Pheromone Additive, Na, and old M3x hit the market dozens and dozens of people closed over the years. Hundreds of people raved about them not just a few repeat posters.

That’s how one can see a products true potential for closing.

Theory only goes so far.

You are right but I think AM's close rate should be similar to all of the successful sexuals.Not sure about NNPA, it's mostly for things that are already closed and need to be spiced up.When I say similar rate I refer both to AM and AM NOS as one due to it having same characteristics but slightly different delivery.Comparing AM NOS to M3X when the former has a very small sample to draw conclusions from is a bit unfair and I believe the reason for the very small amount of people that've tried AM NOS is the justified fear they have for this company due to Chris' past and choices.

I put them in the same category, with strong similarities but significant differences too.But those 2 need more testing from me, which is happening the next months now that it's almost winter and alcohol formulas are back in my game.I'd say I've tested AM NOS at 30% of what I'd want and M3X 60% of what I'd want to draw safe conclusions.

I agree that M3X can give results with B level game (not C in my opinion) and ideed AM NOS seems a bit less forgiving than M3X so I'd say you need half a category above, let's say A- game.
But as I've said many times.In my experience:M3X needs a warmup (which is nothing serious for me, hardly an issue), it's more disinhibitory so it's easy to come close because she will make some moves too when you try to escalate, but AM (NOS) wins in compliance, to tell you 'no' is very hard for them and you get the king obey treatment.

11-10-2019 1:55 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  SXD-9 VS LIIK v. 1 - pheromone shootout! pherophreak 7 1,132 06-14-2018 7:21 AM
Last Post: kocik2000
  EvolveXS vs L2k v1 Pheromone Shootout! dsouza 12 5,385 11-24-2015 12:30 AM
Last Post: andromun
  Wolf Vs Corporativo... Pheromone Shootout!! dsouza 13 6,800 05-18-2015 4:42 PM
Last Post: Ekscentra
  Love products... Pheromone Shootout! dsouza 19 6,514 10-03-2014 8:52 PM
Last Post: superkop
  Alpha Dream l2k v1 VERSUS LAL Overdose pheromone shootout! dsouza 10 6,354 08-16-2014 10:46 AM
Last Post: MMM