Hello There, Guest! Register

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
TUSC Oil
LeonidasXVI
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: TUSC Oil
01-30-2016 5:23 AM

TUSC sounds really tempting, but since it is still in Test Kitchen, and not many reviews, I am double minded. To those who have tried it, here are few questions, if you guys could shed some light.

It is a status mix alright, but how would you rate it as a social? Does it grab's people's attention and intrigue people to know about you?

How does it make you feel in term of self-effects? Does it make you focus inward or outward? In other words, does it make YOU less or more social than usual?

And lastly, in your experience, does it cause any fallout/imprint?

Thank you!
(This post was last modified: 01-30-2016 5:24 AM by LeonidasXVI.)
01-30-2016 5:23 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
NP17
Minor deity

Sex: Male

Rep Post

01-30-2016 9:29 AM

(01-30-2016 5:23 AM)LeonidasXVI Wrote:  TUSC sounds really tempting, but since it is still in Test Kitchen, and not many reviews, I am double minded. To those who have tried it, here are few questions, if you guys could shed some light.

It is a status mix alright, but how would you rate it as a social? Does it grab's people's attention and intrigue people to know about you?

It's pretty social, but it's not a full-on social. Does it intrigue people to know about you? Umm I think it might be more right to say that if you share about yourself, that will fascinate people. But people will not quiz you like they have to know more about you. Like i mentioned in my report, it causes a deep bonding and sharing.

Quote:How does it make you feel in term of self-effects? Does it make you focus inward or outward? In other words, does it make YOU less or more social than usual?

slight to moderate outward focus. It's not ... well now that I think of it, the most social pheromones I've used have been single molecules.

Quote:And lastly, in your experience, does it cause any fallout/imprint?

I'm still leaning towards it causing fallout, but I don't have any proof yet. It doesn't seem to have strong memory effects. In other words, things that happened, feelings that are felt, or people you've interacted with while using TUSC won't constantly recur in your memory like you get with Nude. But people mention following or stalking a lot. I haven't gotten any real followback or fallout, though.

Your questions are tough to answer for me. Maybe someone else can chime in with more insights.
01-30-2016 9:29 AM
Samus
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-30-2016 11:43 AM

I'm still trying to figure it out but the weather down here has been pisspoor for the last few weeks so I've not had many good days to wear it out and about
01-30-2016 11:43 AM

LeonidasXVI
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-30-2016 11:46 AM

(01-30-2016 9:29 AM)NP17 Wrote:  It's pretty social, but it's not a full-on social. Does it intrigue people to know about you? Umm I think it might be more right to say that if you share about yourself, that will fascinate people. But people will not quiz you like they have to know more about you. Like i mentioned in my report, it causes a deep bonding and sharing.

Quote:How does it make you feel in term of self-effects? Does it make you focus inward or outward? In other words, does it make YOU less or more social than usual?

slight to moderate outward focus. It's not ... well now that I think of it, the most social pheromones I've used have been single molecules.

Quote:And lastly, in your experience, does it cause any fallout/imprint?

I'm still leaning towards it causing fallout, but I don't have any proof yet. It doesn't seem to have strong memory effects. In other words, things that happened, feelings that are felt, or people you've interacted with while using TUSC won't constantly recur in your memory like you get with Nude. But people mention following or stalking a lot. I haven't gotten any real followback or fallout, though.

Your questions are tough to answer for me. Maybe someone else can chime in with more insights.

Thank you for chiming in, NP17.

My main concern is that I do not want to end up feeling serious and superior, with no desire to socialize, because I am a "high status" man. I am already quite anti-social. lol

You did mention that you had lots of fun with it, so that's a positive. If it is status plus fun, it sounds just about perfect.
(This post was last modified: 01-30-2016 11:50 AM by LeonidasXVI.)
01-30-2016 11:46 AM
NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

01-30-2016 12:37 PM

(01-30-2016 11:46 AM)LeonidasXVI Wrote:  My main concern is that I do not want to end up feeling serious and superior, with no desire to socialize, because I am a "high status" man. I am already quite anti-social. lol

You did mention that you had lots of fun with it, so that's a positive. If it is status plus fun, it sounds just about perfect.

It's not gonna force you out of your shell. That would be P74 or P97. But I don't think it will close you up even more. I've gotten what you're talking about with high-dose Androsterone and some other stuff.

The real benefit of TUSC for an anti-social person is that yuou will see people responding more positively to whatever you say or do. This can train you, in a sense, to be more open and action-oriented. It'll also give you the confidence to respond to aggression or negative attitudes with a positive attitude. It's also a bit disinhibiting and will loosen you up.

So it has confidence, disinhibition, and status that creates positive responses to your actions and words. But it has to be something that you do intentionally. I'm not gonna say that you can put a few drops on and suddenly you're a very social person, but I will say that it's probably the best thing for helping you become more social on a deeper level.
(This post was last modified: 01-30-2016 12:40 PM by NP17.)
01-30-2016 12:37 PM
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-30-2016 8:39 PM

I like TUSC because it asserts the dominance I have without words. There are fewer confrontations and people enjoy doing what I request of them. I'm becoming a more alpha guy and find this to be a defining product in that sense.
01-30-2016 8:39 PM
NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

01-30-2016 9:34 PM

(01-30-2016 11:43 AM)Samus Wrote:  I'm still trying to figure it out but the weather down here has been pisspoor for the last few weeks so I've not had many good days to wear it out and about

If you can't figure it out after a few runs, try upping the dose. It seems to increase the dominance and bonding effects mainly, but the disinhibition seems to be the same no matter how many drops, so it won't cause extra problems. The extra dominance actually tames the disinhibition. That's been my experience so far.
01-30-2016 9:34 PM

cali4ya858
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-31-2016 2:20 AM

Very interested in getting TUSC, is it a euro dropper or bulb dropper?

PXS- Bliss, Cohesion; Evolve, Xist, Ascend, Taboo, LoveBoat, XS144B
LAL - Max-T copulin stick, Aqua Vitae, Nude Alpha, Wolf, Androstadienone 10mcg, SXD-9, Overdose; Bad Wolf, Hypnotica Social, Dirty Primitive, Asian for Asians, AlphaQ
Apex - Core, Style, CV4, Rone Warrior, Orbital social, M3X
True Pheromones - (All the free samples listed)
Alpha Dream - AM, LIIK, Corporativo, Glace (All of them 50mL upgraded)
Lovescent - NPA, Scent of Eros, Perception, Alter Ego, Mojo
01-31-2016 2:20 AM
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-31-2016 7:49 AM

Bulb dropper. Glass bottle too. Not a bulb dropper guy and I kinda like it.
01-31-2016 7:49 AM
fero-man
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-01-2016 7:18 AM

I have spent a month in testing and experimenting with both Atlas and Tusc Oil (2 weeks period for each with 3 days interval of wearing absolutely no mones). The results are awesome if not impressive.

I found out that Tusc is more suitable for me in terms and dosage and effects resulted from it. With Atlas, at 1 spray it seems no effect at all but at 2 sprays it resulted in OD. People are afraid with me and don’t want to talk with me. Somehow they see me as a bit repulsive. I have to wait in my work cubicle for at least 1-2 hours for the dosage to wear off . After wear off, it seems the result is more positive. People (especially my co-worker) seems cautiously greeted me. Even my boss is nicer to me.

After two weeks experimenting and testing with Atlas, I got off from any pheromone uses for three days before switching to Tusc Oil.

With Tusc Oil, the dosage is two drops at the beginning and it already gave me positive results since day one. Everyone is nicer to me and I got some of the very tangible results that often made me flabbergasted.

I got a very respectable response and looks from both sexes and I also got VIP treatments on several occasions. For instance, I got the VIP seat for the movie premiere while my ticket is for reguler. Also, I got an upgrade to business class for Airplane seat with no charge at all! Oh, btw the ticket counter person is a very attractive woman. jumpy

But the occasion that really convince me that Tusc is an awesome product happened last Thursday. I got invited by the Army’s territorial headquarters for a meeting. At entry’s check point, It’s a standard procedure for civilian visitors to be checked out by showing a valid ID and have some brief interview for the purpose of visit. I’m a civilian so I think “well, I better prepared the documents and ID needed for the checking.” At my turn, the sergeant at the guard station just took a brief look at me, then he salutes me and told me to pass through without giving me an ID check like the rest of the visitor. That really surprised me. I even ask the sergeant “don’t you wanna see my Id and won’t you have trouble for not checking me properly?” The army sergeant told me “there’s no need to do that to you, sir. Everything have been taken care of. Please proceed to the meeting room”.

That’s the shock #1. While the shock #2 is happening in the meeting room. I got a seat that flanked by both full bird colonel! Both colonel are spontaneously standing up and salute me while politely making way for me to sit in my chair. I keep thinking to myself WTF is going on? I know Tusc is a high respect status oil but I never expected the status to be this high. Seriously, this stuff is awesome.

As, for the self effect (Tusc), The confidence is significantly boosted also I feel energized all day. The duration of Oil is between 6-7 hours tops ( I live in south east asia which is humid).

Now, as for the sexual attraction, personally I think this is where Tusc and/or Atlas fall short. Not because the products is bad but because it is doing so well in enhancing the social status. By using Tusc/Atlas I got an aura of a high status person which somehow make women a bit more hesitant to flirt or being approached. I guess it is because of cultural thing here in asia. I don’t know if this applied in western world. My only experience regarding sexual attraction was when I went to the pub last Saturday. I got some very brief IOI’s from women.

So, in conclusion, I definitely choosing Tusc over Atlas for attending social meeting. That oil works like magic. However, if it sexual attraction, I think core stands better than both of them.

My Pheromone Collections: drool

LAL: Wolf, AV, Nude, A4A, Possess, SXD-9, Hypnotica, Lucky 7, A1, Voodoo.

Pheromone XS: ACE combo, Xist, Exotica, SOB, Taboo, Domination, APi
HAX: WBlack, Element X, Holy Grail, M512, X22
Apex: Kore, Dionysos, Titan, Imprint, Praetoria
Alpha Dream: L2k, Alfa Maschio
Love potion: SS4M, Voracious, Dirty Old Man, Sorcerer v2
Love scent: NPA
Pheromones by James V. Kohl : Scent of Eros.
Pheromone Treasure : ATL, Capt, AOA, EFZ.
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2016 7:18 AM by fero-man.)
02-01-2016 7:18 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  TUSC (red label) - Initial Observations andromun 7 2,509 03-31-2017 9:49 AM
Last Post: BarefootOxford
Star TUSC - Titan - Style - Atlas Black Machismo 6 2,689 05-24-2016 1:54 AM
Last Post: kalpan56
  Tusc and Titan cause Tanning apparently SuperJoy 7 2,527 03-14-2016 9:44 AM
Last Post: SuperJoy