Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
TUSC Oil
kalpan56

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: TUSC Oil
01-10-2016 8:24 AM

I am buying this. I have read your alpha product reviews NP17. I know it will be good if you are saying so.

Can you compare it with titan though ?
01-10-2016 8:24 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
NP17
Minor deity

Sex: Male

Rep Post

01-10-2016 10:27 AM

(01-10-2016 8:24 AM)kalpan56 Wrote:  Can you compare it with titan though ?

I've never used Titan and frankly don't understand it very much. It seems to be too complex and under-the-radar to make comparisons like that.

1/10/16: I wore 1 drop to work today. Just a short 4 hour shift. No obvious hits that I noticed. My boss might've been benefiting from my cloud as he seemed very calm and in control, not uncomfortable with his managerial authority like he usually is. Co-worker talking some trash, just minor stuff. People WILL stand up to you with TUSC and boss you around if they are in charge of you. But it's not that they feel compelled to, it's just the reasonable thing to be doing. Big boss

So after work (T+4:30) I applied 5 Diablo more drops and went to a buffet-style restaurant. At first I thought maybe the server was kind of ignoring me. She was busy, though. So I decided to open her and see what happened.

"Hey Janet! How're you doing?"

"Oh fine, can I get you anything? How about some more tea?"

"No, but you can take my plate."

"Oh, thank you soooo much" kind of sarcastically.

"No, Janet, thank you. You're SWELL!"

So she says, "Are you sure you don't want some tea?"

I said no again and went to get some food. When I got back, she says, "Do you want some juice or a drink?"

I said no again, and she goes, "Well, I'll get you some more tea." At this point she screamed at the top of her lungs, "I MUSSST SEEEERVE YOOOOU!!!!" NP17 ---> King Xyxgun <--- Janet

uhh jk Razz

So she calls from across the room, "Where do you work?" I told her where I work, and she starts telling me this story of this guy that used to work for my company. He died in a car accident very young. He loved cholocate-covered strawberries. She once called the corporate office and tried to get them to change the name of their chocolate-covered strawberries to "Frank's Strawberries," but they said no. I wondered if she asked the manager, and she said that he told her, "You gotta go sometime." Then she called him an ass. Is this what Connections is like? Deeeeep rapport, almost immediate. Girl wacko

So then she asks if I'm going to work my way up to management, and I said, "Remember that manager you just called an ass? That's me..."

uhhh jk Razz I thought of saying that Rofl

But I told her I was thinking about management, and she said I should because I could definitely do it. Then I told her I was gonna be president, and she said, "You could do it. Just don't let anyone tell you that you can't."

Wow pre-selection much?

So I left and was gonna go and buy some chocolate-covered strawberries for her as a gift. But the store I went to didn't have any. But there was this reeeeally cute girl at the customer service desk. HB9/10, petite, eyes and smile 10/10. I started talking to her about chocolate-covered strawberries. I told her the story of Carl. I started talking about the people that used to work for her store but now work at mine. This entire time, she was VEEEERRY interested in everything I had to say, and everything just flowed so naturally. My speech was very smooth and confident.

I did some stuff that I do with a lot of girls. She was talking about how she has a good position (I had already laid down some subliminals about being on top when we were talking about her favorite football team not doing so well). So anyway, I told her that she has an air of authority about her, and that the people she orders around enjoy it very much. Hehe people love hearing this kind of stuff from someone with a ridiculous alpha signature. And she just ate it up, of course.

When I left, she said, "I'm here all the time!" OK, thanks for hoping to see me again! Girl in love

I was gonna hold off on this, because I really think it's too early to buy this just because of fallout, but speaking of fallout hits, Janet (names are changed to protect the innocent) was talking about how every time she goes into the store where Frank worked, she can see his smile. Lol this is a 21 yo black kid, and Janet is an old lady. She talked about how tall and handsome he is, and his beautiful smile. Kind of funny, actually, but maybe a bit weird...

Another fallout hit was at the beach. These girls were waiting in the car with their lights on facing the entrance to the parking lot. They talked about how they were waiting, and I said they were stalking. One of them replied, "Yes, stalking you, NP17." At first I thought this was an imprint from a previous exposure. I've never heard of getting a fallout hit immediately upon first exposure, but that's the third time with TUSC that women have ARGUABLY put themselves in the role of someone that is obsessed about me or others... Maybe there's something else going on, like they just focus on me because TUSC gives an impression of such importance and centrality.

I've never had so much fun using mones. If anything, it sure is FUN. And the day's not even over. It's 10:30 AM here...

TUSC is slightly disinhibiting. It's not really enough to cause problems at 1-2 drops. It just kind of loosens people up, unblocks things. People don't start saying things they wouldn't normally say in a certain context until you get to the high doses. In fact, this might explain some of the fallout hits, so take those with a grain of salt.
(This post was last modified: 01-10-2016 10:47 AM by NP17.)
01-10-2016 10:27 AM

NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

01-10-2016 2:50 PM

I think this TUSC oil might be making me crash. Kalpan said r'one warrior does this to him. I've been sleeping a lot. But I might need it. I slept a lot of Thursday, too, and that was a day before the TUSC got here. It's not dienone as my libido is still high, and I'm very motivated. I'm just sleepy.
01-10-2016 2:50 PM
1Trajan
Princeps

Rep Post

01-10-2016 2:59 PM

Amazing reports NP, I am excited to get mine. About the crash, the last time this happened to me was with BW. I used a drop near my nose and come night time, I was knocked out. I never slept so heavy. No depression or anything like that but usually I kinda mellow into the night before falling asleep, I read articles and such, but the last time I used BW, as soon as I hit the pillows, bam. TKO.
01-10-2016 2:59 PM
NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

01-10-2016 3:15 PM

(01-10-2016 2:59 PM)1Trajan Wrote:  Amazing reports NP, I am excited to get mine. About the crash, the last time this happened to me was with BW. I used a drop near my nose and come night time, I was knocked out. I never slept so heavy. No depression or anything like that but usually I kinda mellow into the night before falling asleep, I read articles and such, but the last time I used BW, as soon as I hit the pillows, bam. TKO.

Hmmmm I only use soap and water to remove mones. I've never needed more than that because I can handle tons of Androstenone and don't use much None anyway. I know this doesn't work with TUSC. In fact, I just took a shower and scrubbed hard, but I can still smell the Frost. In fact it seems to amplify it lol

I know that thundr always purposefully removes TUSC when he's done with it. He probably uses witch hazel. Maybe the crash will go away as soon as the mones are removed. I'm gonna get some witch hazel and try it out.
01-10-2016 3:15 PM
NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

01-10-2016 4:05 PM

Well I seem to have gotten an immediate "wakening" effect after using the witch hazel. I feel so focused and alert. I didn't even know I was tired. Not after that 2 hour nap anyway, hehe. Note I used 6 drops today, so a very heavy dose.

Make sure you remove TUSC completely after a time.
01-10-2016 4:05 PM

MMM

Rep Post

01-11-2016 12:31 AM

(01-09-2016 11:55 PM)DWR Wrote:  Curious what supplement your taking to lower cortisol?

Me, too ... IF ... it works. Victory

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
01-11-2016 12:31 AM
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-15-2016 1:09 PM

Received my order yesterday with Core and manimal as well. No freebies, but non requested.

Went with 3 drops in frost. Nota huge fan of frost, but covered with Aventus because they seemed to pair well. My selling was pretty top notch for a slow night. Customers seems to "close quickly" but it could've been the night. Women seemed to see me as an alpha, although I generally carry myself that way, as I continue reshaping my mindset.

One situation stands out: went to a vitamin store that I frequent and a store employee who I see pretty regularly, was sort of anxious but almost overly helpful. He offered me information on when the sale ends in the products I buy all the time, almost weekly. I detected a sort of quiver in his voice and his eyes squinted once or twice. This interested me because it was maybe an hour after application. We never got overly close in proximity either. He's normally a calm, cool, collected guy.

General stuff for now. Don't want to get caught up in hype.

Had different experiences today. Although rarely noted by myself, Apex does generate some feedback regarding second day hits pretty regularly and I think I experienced some today as well. I frequent a few areas and today I got top notch service and people were really happy to see me and assist. I will continue with just this one for awhile, while I chomp at the bit to test manimal.
01-15-2016 1:09 PM
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-16-2016 12:10 PM

Same dose.

Yesterday was pretty on par with the day before. When I spoke, people listened. I like how it doesn't seem fear based. It's almost like your the unwritten alpha and if there isn't someone leading the pack, there is no contest to your words.

One chick, 20s, solid 7 seemed she was almost whacked by my presence. Became almost enamored by just my minor interactions with her and my delegation that she was wearing hooker boots. At one point, possibly 30 seconds in to our conversation, she stuck her head out at me when she said something, with a huge smile. After I left her area, I snuck a peak back and she seemed puzzled. Coulda been me, coulda been something new.

Another chick was also in our presence. Although not my type, everytime I returned to even remotely be close to her area, she would turn her whole body, feet and torso toward me and smile.

Taking a break today from the mix. Felt sluggish this morning. Probably not the mones but I want a fresh take on how engagements go without TUSC. Back up possibly tomorrow.
(This post was last modified: 01-16-2016 12:10 PM by Spars.)
01-16-2016 12:10 PM
NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

01-16-2016 3:34 PM

Yeah get used to people smiling and trying to please you lol
01-16-2016 3:34 PM

Share This Thread