Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
TUSC Oil
kalpan56

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: TUSC Oil
01-16-2016 11:24 PM

I bought it!!

Couldn't hold myself. Twisted

Thanks.
01-16-2016 11:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Spars
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

01-18-2016 11:52 AM

Same dose as the days before; 3 drops on pulse points. The respect i get is very subtle and I am On the more calm side. I broke up my usual weekend with a small run of overdose on Saturday and boy is this mix different from OD. With OD I was always right. I actually chewed a peer out pretty hard. I felt confident and in charge, but almost panicked. Everything was the most urgent thing possible. I definitely did excellent in sales though.

Yesterday, TUSC just seemed to keep me confident and all knowing. People would gravitate toward me. As it was slow, I would start bsing with a peer and it seemed people would just wind up in our circle to add to whatever we were discussing. To test this, I would wait until it quieted down again and then find one guy standing around or just start standing around myself and quickly a group would begin. This was always in a non communal area, too. So nobody seemingly had any overt reason to be there.

Closed a huge sale with nothing more than bulletproof confidence and a little bit of salesman comedy. Teased the couple a bit, gave a few sly comments, etc. keeping it professional as always. After the first yes on the main product, it quickly cascaded into double what we initially discussed. A sure win, no matter the final number.

Had a fellow associate quickly raise his voice to me after talking about how great the sale was and how I should've split it with him for absolutely no apparent reason. That I took as a hit because it was literally 0 to 60 in terms of volume.

Last hit hit came when I went to leave. I requested that I leave early due how slow the business was and how epic my last chance at bat was. I was making sure to be nice about it and my manager says "if your trying to intimidate me into letting you leave, just leave. I don't care" and I was being sure not to come across any sort of way about it. This guy is usually pretty beta and referred to me as intense a few days prior.

Happy about the run. Trying to keep in mind what it offers that is seemingly exclusive to Apex. That part is making me wonder, but there's gotta be something I'm not taking notice of. Apex always does something slightly different, but brilliant.
01-18-2016 11:52 AM
NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

01-22-2016 12:13 PM

Anyone get sleepy with this on?
01-22-2016 12:13 PM
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-22-2016 2:07 PM

Nope. Not even a little. Maybe a little extra fatigue after a long day but I attribute that more toward my day. I've been going at 3 drops too.
01-22-2016 2:07 PM
fero-man
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-23-2016 12:23 AM

(01-22-2016 12:13 PM)NP17 Wrote:  Anyone get sleepy with this on?

For me it's quite the opposite. Feeling energized all day and confidence is boosted. Not to mention the respect and vip treatment you get when wearing this awesome oil. I'm only in day 5 of my experiment using this oil and so far the result is quite impressive. I still need to conduct more experiments. I will update my report in a week or two.

My Pheromone Collections: drool

LAL: Wolf, AV, Nude, A4A, Possess, SXD-9, Hypnotica, Lucky 7, A1, Voodoo.

Pheromone XS: ACE combo, Xist, Exotica, SOB, Taboo, Domination, APi
HAX: WBlack, Element X, Holy Grail, M512, X22
Apex: Kore, Dionysos, Titan, Imprint, Praetoria
Alpha Dream: L2k, Alfa Maschio
Love potion: SS4M, Voracious, Dirty Old Man, Sorcerer v2
Love scent: NPA
Pheromones by James V. Kohl : Scent of Eros.
Pheromone Treasure : ATL, Capt, AOA, EFZ.
01-23-2016 12:23 AM

kenjhow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-23-2016 2:47 AM

Wow okay i just this today in silver scent. First off he silver scent is nice and it projects extremely well for an oil based scent. I wore three drops to a semi formal event. 3 notable things happened. First off someone literally thought I was a celebrity until they asked. Two a tall blonde very hot model type approached me and ask my details. And third some ads hole stole my sport coat. The sport coat is perplexing because there were purses and other things left out but that was the only thing taken. Weird shit. Anyways just from one time wear this stuff gives super status. Also noticed dilated pupils which is usually a good sign of attraction. Further testing required.
01-23-2016 2:47 AM
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-23-2016 9:31 PM

Today I got a little lossey-goosey with the dropper and had on about 6 total drops and two sprays M3x. Saturday's make me creative. I was treated like the absolute man. The day before I had on 3 drops and got some shit testing that I didn't like. Today, it was very busy due to the impending weather and customers seemed to be on my side. They took my advice and were transparent in what they wanted and how they felt about my recommendations. I don't know if it's mones or how I carry myself, but customers always seem to gravitate toward me. i.e., I'll be clearly preoccupied with a task or another customer and they will stare at me until I acknowledge them.
Other hits included: "Sir" from peers and managers.
People not saying a word after I strongly suggest they take care of something
A very tired 20 something being very open about persona questions I ask her and then putting her arms above her head with a slight sway while sitting for no apparent reason. As I get up to move by passing behind her, she looks up at me and just smiles.

I'm looking for some more over the top reactions. I think I'm getting pretty close at the doses I was wearing.
01-23-2016 9:31 PM
kalpan56

Sex:

Rep Post

01-23-2016 10:30 PM

That is hell of dosage. Still great reporting.
01-23-2016 10:30 PM
1Trajan
Princeps

Rep Post

01-24-2016 4:37 AM

(01-23-2016 2:47 AM)kenjhow Wrote:  Wow okay i just this today in silver scent. First off he silver scent is nice and it projects extremely well for an oil based scent. I wore three drops to a semi formal event. 3 notable things happened. First off someone literally thought I was a celebrity until they asked. Two a tall blonde very hot model type approached me and ask my details. And third some ads hole stole my sport coat. The sport coat is perplexing because there were purses and other things left out but that was the only thing taken. Weird shit. Anyways just from one time wear this stuff gives super status. Also noticed dilated pupils which is usually a good sign of attraction. Further testing required.

Awesome man. Application points?
01-24-2016 4:37 AM

kenjhow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-25-2016 12:56 AM

(01-24-2016 4:37 AM)1Trajan Wrote:  Awesome man. Application points?

hey sorry. two to my neck pulse points and 1 drop to my wrist. this stuff smells great and projects pretty crazy.
01-25-2016 12:56 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  TUSC (red label) - Initial Observations andromun 7 2,509 03-31-2017 9:49 AM
Last Post: BarefootOxford
Star TUSC - Titan - Style - Atlas Black Machismo 6 2,689 05-24-2016 1:54 AM
Last Post: kalpan56
  Tusc and Titan cause Tanning apparently SuperJoy 7 2,527 03-14-2016 9:44 AM
Last Post: SuperJoy