Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
THU-HUG Review
AMMO5680
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

THU-HUG Review
06-01-2017 4:14 PM

I know that I am testing swoon three days a week. So today is my off day from swoon. I decided to test THU/GOA 1 to 1.5 ratio.
Time: 645am
Temperature: 68degrees a bit cooler
Demographics: multiculture m/f ages 20-60s
Self Effects: Smooth, no Androstenone aggression. I could feel the pep in the step.
Affects on ithers: receptive even vietnamese were engaged in my cloud. I did not get the Androstenone run and communication was fluid with IOS's that natural come from Androstenone.

I will post my reviews and findings with some interesting interactions I recieved today...

-AMMO OUT
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2017 4:15 PM by AMMO5680.)
06-01-2017 4:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
AMMO5680
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: THU-HUG Review
06-01-2017 7:46 PM

(06-01-2017 4:14 PM)AMMO5680 Wrote:  I know that I am testing swoon three days a week. So today is my off day from swoon. I decided to test THU/GOA 1 to 1.5 ratio.
Self Effects: Smooth, no Androstenone aggression. I could feel the pep in the step.
Affects on ithers: receptive even vietnamese were engaged in my cloud. I did not get the Androstenone run and communication was fluid with IOS's that natural come from Androstenone.

I will post my reviews and findings with some interesting interactions I recieved today...

Well here goes. So like I mentioned earlier I applied THU GOA... I did not experience any none aggression or OD. Given that I have been working with swoon the past two weeks.

Observation #1
Time: 9am
Ginger Mexican 34sh Sexxxy as heck and responds to my AV, A314, New Pheromone Additive apps...she stopped dead on her tracks and looked me up and down with a sly smile... she was in passing doing some admin work. Then the KINO started she was really touching me up and giggling. She did the kino action twice today. She was really giddy and chatty...

Observation #2
Time:1pm
Vietnamese Lesbian and married to her partner. We were chatting by the printer and she made it a point to stoop a certain way that exposed her cleavage and burth mark on her titts. She was showing gooze bumos about 30 secs into my cloud. It was nothing to blatant on the IOI. But just a general observation.

Observation #3
Self effect getting tired. This could be because I eat a ketogenetic diet or the GOA is doing its thing like it did during mothers day. I experienced major larthargy. As a matter of fact as I right this I am a bit burnt out from the day. Then again my applicarion was early morning.

The concesses is that this combo did feel smooth overall. However I have to keep in mind that GOA can burn me out or just normal tiredness from the day... I will use this mix when I am out doirs or the bar to give it a good run and see how it performs...

-AMMO OUT

-AMMO OUT
06-01-2017 7:46 PM
Dblr619
Life taker-heart breaker

Rep Post

06-01-2017 9:42 PM

(06-01-2017 7:46 PM)AMMO5680 Wrote:  Well here goes. So like I mentioned earlier I applied THU GOA... I did not experience any none aggression or OD. Given that I have been working with swoon the past two weeks.

Observation #1
Time: 9am
Ginger Mexican 34sh Sexxxy as heck and responds to my AV, A314, New Pheromone Additive apps...she stopped dead on her tracks and looked me up and down with a sly smile... she was in passing doing some admin work. Then the KINO started she was really touching me up and giggling. She did the kino action twice today. She was really giddy and chatty...

Observation #2
Time:1pm
Vietnamese Lesbian and married to her partner. We were chatting by the printer and she made it a point to stoop a certain way that exposed her cleavage and burth mark on her titts. She was showing gooze bumos about 30 secs into my cloud. It was nothing to blatant on the IOI. But just a general observation.

Observation #3
Self effect getting tired. This could be because I eat a ketogenetic diet or the GOA is doing its thing like it did during mothers day. I experienced major larthargy. As a matter of fact as I right this I am a bit burnt out from the day. Then again my applicarion was early morning.

The concesses is that this combo did feel smooth overall. However I have to keep in mind that GOA can burn me out or just normal tiredness from the day... I will use this mix when I am out doirs or the bar to give it a good run and see how it performs...

-AMMO OUT

Good report.
Take REAL days off bro.
MUST go mone free at least once a week.
You'll fry your brain....

mooning whiney control freaks mooning
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2017 9:43 PM by Dblr619.)
06-01-2017 9:42 PM
ducklingswan
New Pheromone User

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

06-01-2017 10:44 PM

Thank you for your contribution!
With your 1 to 1.5 ratio, I'm confused. Do you mean 1 spray of The Hookup and 1.5 drops of GOA?

Products Tested:
Grail of Affection - Oil, 30 ml
The Hookup - Spray, 10 ml
Captain - Spray, 10 ml
06-01-2017 10:44 PM

AMMO5680
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-02-2017 9:21 AM

(06-01-2017 10:44 PM)ducklingswan Wrote:  Thank you for your contribution!
With your 1 to 1.5 ratio, I'm confused. Do you mean 1 spray of The Hookup and 1.5 drops of GOA?

Correct: 1 spray THU to 1.5 drops GOA... I used 5ml travel odimizer and put 20 sprays of THU and 30 drops. I first test an adomizer by adding water to it then spray until the water is out to calculate how many sprays. Each sprayer is different and could be hard to really gauge how much mones you are applying. Hope this helps...

-AMMO OUT
06-02-2017 9:21 AM
boyscout73
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-05-2017 12:08 PM

(06-01-2017 4:14 PM)AMMO5680 Wrote:  I know that I am testing swoon three days a week. So today is my off day from swoon. I decided to test THU/GOA 1 to 1.5 ratio.

Have you noticed any negative effects from alternating between Swoon and Tha Hug? Is the difference in signature too much? Or do they blend together nicely when alternating? considering doing the same.
06-05-2017 12:08 PM
AMMO5680
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-05-2017 3:31 PM

(06-05-2017 12:08 PM)boyscout73 Wrote:  Have you noticed any negative effects from alternating between Swoon and Tha Hug? Is the difference in signature too much? Or do they blend together nicely when alternating? considering doing the same.
boyscout73,
Yes, there is a difference in the signature. For me the THA-HUG does have a sexual attraction to it and the GOA with it hits the women well and does help buffer the Androstenone aggression. Just keep in mind that my testing is mainly at work and social family gatherings.

I know that SWOON is more of a lube for me. I recently tested SWOON/GLACE and posted the review on the combo thread. I think that if you alternate these two SWOON, then THA-HUG you will see some interesting behavior from those that get hit by it. Maybe, this is my opinion is that it could solidify what they are feeling when they are exposed by your cloud. If SWOON hits them and they dig your signature and attraction is settling in, then THA-HUG will be able to seal them in. Especially since THA-HUG has had great results from what I read on the thread. Hope this alternating combos works well for you... Let us know how it works out and post results and finding for us... Thanks...

-AMMO OUT
06-05-2017 3:31 PM
LieutenantMones
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-29-2017 2:37 PM

I've had some minor imprinting with this combo, 3 spray THU (one to Adams apple, 2 to chest) 1 drop GOA to either side of neck.

I've had a case of major, bunny boiler fallout with same THU, 1 drop GOA one side of neck and 2 drops swoon the other.

I dont want to get into how it came about, anyone who read this and knew me would instantly know, but it was constant IOI's and proximity alert.

I thought Id struck it lucky that someone so attractive got hit so hard (I'd briefly met her before and she didnt seem too impressed by me). After a few days of this behaviour my friend told me I should ask her out, so I did and gave her my number.

Huge mistake.

I found out a few factors that instantly put her in the friend zone. She wouldnt take the hint. Texting me late at night, always apologising, saying well too over the top things for a woman who I'd spoke to 4 times.

I'd had enough of her not taking, CLEAR hints and decided to be blunt. Lets be friends.... And sorry im being ambiguous here, im feeling kind of paranoid.._ it would just not go into her head, like there was a mental block. It was some other problem that she was going to miraculously help me through and we'd get through it together, was I free tomorrow?

No.

No thanx.

Stopped texting and it wasn't long before she rang, I answered cause I thought it would be better to actually talk it out.

I was wrong.

She was worried about me and she would drop everything to come see me now.

I explained everything casually and she started sounding angry, then sweet, then angry as she'd flip between probing me and being concerned about me. And she kept contradicting what she said she wanted from me and eventually kept declaring that she wasnt strange.

Im too nice and eventually got it down to a cordial 'lets be friends'

Wasnt long before she text me again to apologize and was happy we were friends. I didnt see a need to reply right away.

I didnt need to though cause she rang me again.

Its just not going into her head. Even saying how this behaviour makes me feel, she reeaally understands for a second, then its an uplifting anecdote about not wasting opportunities life gives you.

Ive just ordered some NA for the Imprinting lol, heres hoping for no more fallout.

Could be just her, or her reaction to the mix, no other fallout experiences.

Apparently this was the last I'd hear. I doubt it.

If anyone wants more details on the report that I wouldn't post here just PM.
11-29-2017 2:37 PM

TheBoogieMan
unda yo bed

Rep Post

06-19-2018 5:03 PM

For a few months, I was staying in a downtown area, where there's a lot of foot traffic practically right outside my door. Plenty of cuties around too, since I was just a few blocks from a college campus.

Usually, when walking down the sidewalk with someone coming my way, both parties will kind of maneuver slightly to get out of each other's way. Of course, occasionally I'll get the guys who want to play some mild chicken (see who moves first) or the people who just get out of your way.

In other words, I don't get a lot of people challenging me, but I'm also not intimidating a lot of people either.

The worst is when you get stuck walking behind some people who are walking slower than you but not quite slow enough for you to pass them easily.

Anyways, that's the baseline.

But I noticed something quite interesting with THU-HUG. When people were coming my way, even when they were younger, bigger guys, they'd just move automatically to let me pass. It wasn't an intimidated move and often they weren't even looking at me, but people would just naturally change their path a few yards ahead of me and make enough space for me to walk through comfortably without changing my path.

I also had several experiences where I was walking behind people, like I described above, and they would just sense me there and move to one side of the sidewalk to let me pass. At least one couple actually stopped walking so I could pass more easily. And again, it wasn't an intimidated kind of move, the (older) woman in the couple was quite friendly about it.

This happened consistently when I was wearing THU-HUG but not when I was moneless or wearing individually. I also used AV and Captain a bit during this period and didn't notice this when I was wearing those either.

There were a couple other interesting experiences with THU-HUG, including once where I was walking as the bars were letting out for the night. I hadn't been drinking but just ducked out of the house to take a look.

I ended up walking behind these two college girls who were quite tipsy, probably 19-21.

Again, I was stuck in one of those situations where they were going too fast for me to pass easily but slow enough that I was right behind them. They were going on and on about "boys" loudly.

Meanwhile I don't want it to seem like I'm following them or listening in on their convo so I'm just moseying along enjoying the scenery. Actual scenery, not that kind of scenery, you perverts. The funny thing is that the less attractive of the two (but still quite doable) kept looking straight back at me every 5 steps or so with this big, mischievous, "do me" kind of smile. She probably did this at least 10 times in the space of about a city block, turning her upper body towards me each time.

Keep in mind that her friend was a little drunker and just stumbling along using her for balance, while she almost walks backwards so she can keep looking at me.

You couldn't really ask for a bigger opening, but like I said I was totally sober and their drunken crudeness was a turn off, despite them both being quite doable (probably a 6.5 and 7.5; might give them an extra half a point for being young and thin with long hair Hi).

Since they weren't sober, I also can't say this was necessarily a result of THU-HUG, but I mention it because it's consistent with my observations that people tend to feel my presence with this mix even when they're not facing or looking at me. This chick couldn't ignore me even when I was behind her.

Unfortunately, I wasn't exactly scientific with recording my dosages/ratios. I had spent so much time outside of the US before this that I was still adjusting to the social baseline and couldn't always tell what was mones and what wasn't.

But I had just bought both products so it was lower doses, usually 1:1, 2:1, or 1:2.

Hopefully I'll have better chances to test soon though.
06-19-2018 5:03 PM
ObscuredFacade
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-21-2018 9:10 PM

(06-19-2018 5:03 PM)TheBoogieMan Wrote:  For a few months, I was staying in a downtown area, where there's a lot of foot traffic practically right outside my door. Plenty of cuties around too, since I was just a few blocks from a college campus.

Usually, when walking down the sidewalk with someone coming my way, both parties will kind of maneuver slightly to get out of each other's way. Of course, occasionally I'll get the guys who want to play some mild chicken (see who moves first) or the people who just get out of your way.

In other words, I don't get a lot of people challenging me, but I'm also not intimidating a lot of people either.

The worst is when you get stuck walking behind some people who are walking slower than you but not quite slow enough for you to pass them easily.

Anyways, that's the baseline.

But I noticed something quite interesting with THU-HUG. When people were coming my way, even when they were younger, bigger guys, they'd just move automatically to let me pass. It wasn't an intimidated move and often they weren't even looking at me, but people would just naturally change their path a few yards ahead of me and make enough space for me to walk through comfortably without changing my path.

I also had several experiences where I was walking behind people, like I described above, and they would just sense me there and move to one side of the sidewalk to let me pass. At least one couple actually stopped walking so I could pass more easily. And again, it wasn't an intimidated kind of move, the (older) woman in the couple was quite friendly about it.

This happened consistently when I was wearing THU-HUG but not when I was moneless or wearing individually. I also used AV and Captain a bit during this period and didn't notice this when I was wearing those either.

There were a couple other interesting experiences with THU-HUG, including once where I was walking as the bars were letting out for the night. I hadn't been drinking but just ducked out of the house to take a look.

I ended up walking behind these two college girls who were quite tipsy, probably 19-21.

Again, I was stuck in one of those situations where they were going too fast for me to pass easily but slow enough that I was right behind them. They were going on and on about "boys" loudly.

Meanwhile I don't want it to seem like I'm following them or listening in on their convo so I'm just moseying along enjoying the scenery. Actual scenery, not that kind of scenery, you perverts. The funny thing is that the less attractive of the two (but still quite doable) kept looking straight back at me every 5 steps or so with this big, mischievous, "do me" kind of smile. She probably did this at least 10 times in the space of about a city block, turning her upper body towards me each time.

Keep in mind that her friend was a little drunker and just stumbling along using her for balance, while she almost walks backwards so she can keep looking at me.

You couldn't really ask for a bigger opening, but like I said I was totally sober and their drunken crudeness was a turn off, despite them both being quite doable (probably a 6.5 and 7.5; might give them an extra half a point for being young and thin with long hair Hi).

Since they weren't sober, I also can't say this was necessarily a result of THU-HUG, but I mention it because it's consistent with my observations that people tend to feel my presence with this mix even when they're not facing or looking at me. This chick couldn't ignore me even when I was behind her.

Unfortunately, I wasn't exactly scientific with recording my dosages/ratios. I had spent so much time outside of the US before this that I was still adjusting to the social baseline and couldn't always tell what was mones and what wasn't.

But I had just bought both products so it was lower doses, usually 1:1, 2:1, or 1:2.

Hopefully I'll have better chances to test soon though.

+1

I am really wanting to love this mox and keep testing it. I'll give my thoughts as I go along.
06-21-2018 9:10 PM

Share This Thread