Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
THU-HUG Review
Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: THU-HUG Review
12-06-2018 8:24 AM

i just remembered something that might be interesting.

i am talking about the first night in the bar with my friend.

its a friend i wrote about, we have been friends for 10 years and now i am very curious about the effects pheromones can have on our relationship. i really dont care if i mess it up and i know her for so long so its a really nice experiment.

anyway, i exposed her twice to xist, with quiet interesting results.
it was nothing too crazy apart from she starting to say how great guy i am and how much ive changed and evolved and every women would be luck to have me.
now, she did compliment me before and saying every girl would be lucky to have me is a classic friend zone comment but there was something different about that conversation.

the most remarkable thing was a thoungh slip she had about me being higher value then her (she is realyyyy hot).

anyway, we had a really nice evening like i mentioned but the thing i wanted to add was that the day after, we went for a walk, i had xist on after i wiped the app points with makeup removers.

she told me she was sorry for being like that last night and if everyone around us wouldnt know her, she would be alot more over me.

obviously i blurred "what?" in my confusion and she changed the topic or something.
that was very strange and didnt really made sense to me.

i feel like the tug hug has a strong impact on girls that already know me and kinda like me but maybe not super attracted in making them more attracted.
and xist definitely for sureeeee no question makes girls think out loud and be alot more open.
i also had a girl once saying how horney she was in front of everyone which had everyone kinda shocked haha

i wonder about tug hug with xist, i tought about trying it that night but decided that it safer to go without xist and i needed to test that combo anyway.
i am now very curious about it, maybe keep the 2-3 sprays hookup, two drops goa, two sprays xist and then maybe a touch Androstadienone
as a side note, i gotta stock more xist spray, the oil is just not enogh for me.
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2018 8:38 AM by Hombre.)
12-06-2018 8:24 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

12-06-2018 11:49 AM

Interesting thought...remember that Xist has Androstenone according to their ingredient list here:

Ingredients
Androsterone, EpiAndrosterone, Androstenone, EpiAlloPregnenolone, Dipropylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat (SD40B).

despite the buffering of the three components (Androstadienone in GOA, epi-pregno in Xist), remember to keep the combo in balance as THU probably contains a healthy dollop of Androstenone...if adding in Xist, reduce THU slightly. In any case, give it a shot and have fun...let us know how it goes.
12-06-2018 11:49 AM
Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-06-2018 12:06 PM

I didnt even thought about it, i was more concerned about the androsterone because i think its the main thing in goa and xist.
You might be right but my got feeling says it wouldnt be a problem, i think xist is very light on none and both are super buffered.

And also om that first night with tug hug, after about 3 hours i added another spray hookup and shortly after that i said fuck it and added another one. So we are talking about around 5 sprays in 5 hours or less.

Well, didnt saw much change in the interactions after the addition.
12-06-2018 12:06 PM
stefdude

Sex: Male

Rep Post

12-07-2018 3:56 AM

(12-06-2018 8:24 AM)Hombre Wrote:  i just remembered something that might be interesting.

i am talking about the first night in the bar with my friend.

its a friend i wrote about, we have been friends for 10 years and now i am very curious about the effects pheromones can have on our relationship. i really dont care if i mess it up and i know her for so long so its a really nice experiment.

anyway, i exposed her twice to xist, with quiet interesting results.
it was nothing too crazy apart from she starting to say how great guy i am and how much ive changed and evolved and every women would be luck to have me.
now, she did compliment me before and saying every girl would be lucky to have me is a classic friend zone comment but there was something different about that conversation.

the most remarkable thing was a thoungh slip she had about me being higher value then her (she is realyyyy hot).

anyway, we had a really nice evening like i mentioned but the thing i wanted to add was that the day after, we went for a walk, i had xist on after i wiped the app points with makeup removers.

she told me she was sorry for being like that last night and if everyone around us wouldnt know her, she would be alot more over me.

obviously i blurred "what?" in my confusion and she changed the topic or something.
that was very strange and didnt really made sense to me.

i feel like the tug hug has a strong impact on girls that already know me and kinda like me but maybe not super attracted in making them more attracted.
and xist definitely for sureeeee no question makes girls think out loud and be alot more open.
i also had a girl once saying how horney she was in front of everyone which had everyone kinda shocked haha

i wonder about tug hug with xist, i tought about trying it that night but decided that it safer to go without xist and i needed to test that combo anyway.
i am now very curious about it, maybe keep the 2-3 sprays hookup, two drops goa, two sprays xist and then maybe a touch Androstadienone
as a side note, i gotta stock more xist spray, the oil is just not enogh for me.

I think it's the second time you report Xist giving you the higher value effect from a very hot girl?I read this again recently.What was your dosage?Spray or oil?

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
12-07-2018 3:56 AM

Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-07-2018 4:35 AM

(12-07-2018 3:56 AM)stefdude Wrote:  I think it's the second time you report Xist giving you the higher value effect from a very hot girl?I read this again recently.What was your dosage?Spray or oil?

its the same girl, same story, ive just gave it as a backround to the comment she had the day after tug hug , while i had xist.
i suspect the tug hug had a pretty solid impact with good memory effect and the day after, the xist had a disinhibiting effect that made her think out loud.

first time was 2 sprays and this time was 1 spray i think and two drops.
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2018 4:37 AM by Hombre.)
12-07-2018 4:35 AM
NTRLD
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

12-12-2018 7:41 AM

anybody try thu-hug with Alpha Treasures or Treasure Shine?
12-12-2018 7:41 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

12-12-2018 9:25 AM

(12-12-2018 7:41 AM)NTRLD Wrote:  anybody try thu-hug with Alpha Treasures or Treasure Shine?

I've tried Alpha Treasures with GOA but never both THU and GOA with AT. Wow. That's a lot of acronym's. I liked it but I found THA-HUG to work better for me. More KINO which I happen to like. I've also added Treasureful Shine (2 sprays) to THA-HUG and it just added a layer of comfort or ease of leading (for lack of a better way of putting it) that is one of my favorite things about Treasureful Shine. I really think it is a very underrated pheromone product. I'll have to get another bottle of it because when I had it, I wore it quite a bit.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
12-12-2018 9:25 AM
Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-13-2018 4:54 AM

i went tug hug with a dab of AV last night to a party.

was as good as it sounds.
12-13-2018 4:54 AM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

12-13-2018 7:00 AM

(12-13-2018 4:54 AM)Hombre Wrote:  i went tug hug with a dab of AV last night to a party.

was as good as it sounds.

Doses and app points?

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
12-13-2018 7:00 AM
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-13-2018 9:05 AM

(12-13-2018 4:54 AM)Hombre Wrote:  I went THA-HUG with a dab of AV last night to a party. Was as good as it sounds.

And how about posting your results as to what you call "as good as it sounds".
12-13-2018 9:05 AM

Share This Thread