Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
THU-HUG Review
latinlover
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: THU-HUG Review
08-05-2018 6:38 PM

(11-29-2017 2:37 PM)LieutenantMones Wrote:  I've had some minor imprinting with this combo, 3 spray THU (one to Adams apple, 2 to chest) 1 drop GOA to either side of neck.

I've had a case of major, bunny boiler fallout with same THU, 1 drop GOA one side of neck and 2 drops swoon the other.

I dont want to get into how it came about, anyone who read this and knew me would instantly know, but it was constant IOI's and proximity alert.

I thought Id struck it lucky that someone so attractive got hit so hard (I'd briefly met her before and she didnt seem too impressed by me). After a few days of this behaviour my friend told me I should ask her out, so I did and gave her my number.

Huge mistake.

I found out a few factors that instantly put her in the friend zone. She wouldnt take the hint. Texting me late at night, always apologising, saying well too over the top things for a woman who I'd spoke to 4 times.

I'd had enough of her not taking, CLEAR hints and decided to be blunt. Lets be friends.... And sorry im being ambiguous here, im feeling kind of paranoid.._ it would just not go into her head, like there was a mental block. It was some other problem that she was going to miraculously help me through and we'd get through it together, was I free tomorrow?

No.

No thanx.

Stopped texting and it wasn't long before she rang, I answered cause I thought it would be better to actually talk it out.

I was wrong.

She was worried about me and she would drop everything to come see me now.

I explained everything casually and she started sounding angry, then sweet, then angry as she'd flip between probing me and being concerned about me. And she kept contradicting what she said she wanted from me and eventually kept declaring that she wasnt strange.

Im too nice and eventually got it down to a cordial 'lets be friends'

Wasnt long before she text me again to apologize and was happy we were friends. I didnt see a need to reply right away.

I didnt need to though cause she rang me again.

Its just not going into her head. Even saying how this behaviour makes me feel, she really understands for a second, then its an uplifting anecdote about not wasting opportunities life gives you.

Ive just ordered some NA for the Imprinting lol, heres hoping for no more fallout.

Could be just her, or her reaction to the mix, no other fallout experiences.

Apparently this was the last I'd hear. I doubt it.

If anyone wants more details on the report that I wouldn't post here just PM.

Could you share your report with me. I only have goa ordered thu, getting it mid week. You think I should try swoon. What's the difference between swoon and thu in your opinion?

Thanks
08-05-2018 6:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ducklingswan
New Pheromone User

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

08-06-2018 9:21 PM

Post was made back in late June so we might have to wait a while before he replies.

I think of Swoon as going to the happiest place on Earth. Please let us know what your experiences with GOA is when you receive your package on Thurs.

Products Tested:
Grail of Affection - Oil, 30 ml
The Hookup - Spray, 10 ml
Captain - Spray, 10 ml
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2018 9:21 PM by ducklingswan.)
08-06-2018 9:21 PM

avi
Involved with Pheromones

Sex: Male

Rep Post

THU-HUG Review
08-07-2018 12:37 AM

@TheBoogieMan, are yours THU and GOA scented and which scent You select for them? And what dosage You used?

Send from LG G4 with Tapatalk

Apex: Core,Imprint,Dion,Titan,M3X,CV2,Five,Pra​e,Orb,5crux,Atlas,SexMagnet,C36
Love Scent: A1,
LAL: NA,DP,VD,AV,BW,SXD-9,P,A1
AD: A314,P83,IS,IH,P75,P96,P93,P74,IG,Ammo2x​,TAC,SAmmo,IO,TUTH,P102
PheromoneXS: XiSt,Conn,Evolve,Taboo,APi,Ascend,Bls,Fl​rt,XS99,SOB,LoveBoat,Cohesion
PT: GoA,AT,THU,0-69,Cpt
Alpha Dream: LIIK v.1, Glace-FB, AM
other: PheromaxNew,NEXUS,LiqTrust,Edge-gel
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2018 12:39 AM by avi.)
08-07-2018 12:37 AM
TheBoogieMan
unda yo bed

Rep Post

08-08-2018 10:20 AM

(08-07-2018 12:37 AM)avi Wrote:  @TheBoogieMan, are yours THU and GOA scented and which scent You select for them? And what dosage You used?

Send from LG G4 with Tapatalk

Yep, they're vanilla scented.

The dosage was in the ranges of 1:1 and 2:1, e.g., one drop GOA and one spray THU, two drops GOA and one spray THU. I may have tried 2:1 THU to GOA but I honestly can't remember.

Keep in mind that the sprayer on my THU bottle is a little weird. Rather than coming out as a large mist it comes out as a small squirt. So I'm not 100% sure whether that is exactly one spray, or maybe .5, 1.5, .8, or 1.214 sprays.
08-08-2018 10:20 AM
MMM

Rep Post

08-08-2018 10:29 AM

(08-08-2018 10:20 AM)TheBoogieMan Wrote:  Yep, they're vanilla scented.

The dosage was in the ranges of 1:1 and 2:1, e.g., one drop GOA and one spray THU, two drops GOA and one spray THU. I may have tried 2:1 THU to GOA but I honestly can't remember.

Keep in mind that the sprayer on my THU bottle is a little weird. Rather than coming out as a large mist it comes out as a small squirt. So I'm not 100% sure whether that is exactly one spray, or maybe .5, 1.5, .8, or 1.214 sprays.

I got something a long time back that came out in squirts, and it was an oil. It wasn't THU, but something else. Shake the bottle, and look for bubbles to make sure you didn't get an oil.

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
08-08-2018 10:29 AM
TheBoogieMan
unda yo bed

Rep Post

08-08-2018 10:36 AM

^ I just tried shaking, and it did bubble. That would mean it's not oil, right?

A few other posters have mentioned the same thing with their THU sprayer. I think it was just a bad batch of bottles. The head of the sprayer sits slightly off center, almost like it's been bent or something. I ordered it close to a year ago.
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2018 10:38 AM by TheBoogieMan.)
08-08-2018 10:36 AM

stefdude

Rep Post

08-08-2018 12:29 PM

(08-08-2018 10:36 AM)TheBoogieMan Wrote:  ^ I just tried shaking, and it did bubble. That would mean it's not oil, right?

A few other posters have mentioned the same thing with their THU sprayer. I think it was just a bad batch of bottles. The head of the sprayer sits slightly off center, almost like it's been bent or something. I ordered it close to a year ago.

Yeah and that means it sprays more.The suggested dosage is 3 sprays, how come you put 1?3 sprays from that bottle was OD for me, 2 worked well.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
08-08-2018 12:29 PM
TheBoogieMan
unda yo bed

Rep Post

08-08-2018 7:54 PM

The suggested dosage for THU is 3 sprays, but we're talking about a combo here. Most people I've seen have posted 1 to 2 sprays for THU-HUG and more GOA.

Also, I had only just started using the products, wasn't sure how much was being sprayed, and don't usually go for highly sexual signatures anyway because I prefer younger women and day game.
08-08-2018 7:54 PM
Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-03-2018 2:55 AM

second time using the famous thg hug.

first time at a bar, not alot of action but did talk to some girls, the night was pretty decent but most girls left early.
had a close conversation with one girl in particular, i could see there might be something there but nothing over the top.

i came there with a female friend (who is a terrible wingman by the way) so i met some of her friends and all in all the vibe was great with all the guys and the girls.
to sum it up, i didnt leave the club thinking "wow this combo is awsome" but i also didnt left too disappointed.
i think i had 3 sprays and 2-3 drops.
mind you, im using a 6.1 m"l tester from aroma fero so i am not sure how the spray compare to the original.
the best comparison i have is that one spray is roughtly half a spray from the 30 m"l wolf spray.

second time ive used it in a salsa class and party, now this night was more solid.
two sprays and 3 drops.

ive talked and danced with something like 14 girls and they were ALL very comfortable and nice.
all the interactions were great. mind you, while in class, we switch partners all the time and it is a close dance and you are facing each other so not all girls feel comfortable doing it.
this time i had really good eye contact with almost everyone.

every time i got to dance with the instructor, i made some good moves but some mistakes and she would always look at me with this look that says "really good job!" and would compliment me, i dont know how she was with the other guys but i did see her with some of them and havent notice something similar.

i also invited a fatty that was looking like she was leaving to dance and she had such an happy look on her face.
we danced and she was really trying to teach me stuff (im kinda new and she obvioustly not).
after a song ends, everyone switch partners but with her, she just continued to teach me and resume dancing, not acknowledging that the song ended. we had really deep eye contact and she had a really nice and genuine smile the whole time.
like, i could bang her easy if i wanted too, but then again she was pretty fat.

all the dances i had in the party were great, that isnt always the case, sometimes girls suck but this time i had great time with all of them.

after that i went to the bar i work in and sat there talking with friends.
i saw two girls sitting by them self so i went to talk to them.
it went super smooth, they definitely liked me being there. we talked for something like half and hour or so and then i got their contacts before they left.

also went really good with guys i met.

i had a female friend coming at the end of the night. i only met her recently and im quit intrested at least with having some sexy time with her.
she usually have kinda this cool boyish vibe and style. i have messed around with the thought that she is a lesbian.
we talked about her weekend and, well, she is not a lesbian and apperntly doesnt have a boyfriend as well.

This night, we were really close. she touched me all the time, loughing about anything that comes out of my mouth.
it felt ALOT more romantic/sexy then usual.
mind you we were there with a good male friend of her.
at the end of the night she went back with the friend couse they live close to each other but i went home feeling like ITS ON.
(This post was last modified: 12-03-2018 3:03 AM by Hombre.)
12-03-2018 2:55 AM
Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-06-2018 6:06 AM

another run with tug hug at a dancing night.
same, 2 sprays 3 drops.
a successful night as well.

with me being very hesitant and realizing there are many veriables involve, i will say that it seems like i am significantly more attractive with this combo on.
i like that there is definetly more comfort with the ladys but the attraction is bubbling in this comfort.
12-06-2018 6:06 AM

Share This Thread