Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Swoon is the real deal
LukeThighwalker
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Swoon is the real deal
03-25-2017 12:48 AM

I haven't seen too many threads about Swoon on here, so I figured I would give everyone my take on it. Hopefully this will help anyone who might be up-in-the-air about pulling the trigger on this one. This is all based on my initial, first day testing.

About Me: 28 years old, Asian, lean/muscular frame, well-groomed, good sense of style

Dosage: 3 drops (1x split behind each ear, 2x on right and left side of neck)

Environment: Local grocery store. I'm an employee here and I'm in constant interaction with people. Great testing grounds.

Self-Effects: Initially, I didn't feel much. After about 15-30 minutes, I felt a sudden calmness come over me. Slight elevation in mood too. It definitely alleviated all negative feelings that I had prior to this application. I felt like nothing could irritate me or drag me down. I was just really present and "in the moment".

Effects on others: My observations were pretty consistent with what I read from others. As people were exposed to my phero cloud, their moods changed almost instantly. I noticed that everyone became a lot happier, cheerful and just extremely friendly to me. Random strangers would smile at me and say hello. Co-workers who typically never say a word to me would also follow suit in smiles and greetings, even if I wasn't paying attention to them. I don't think there was any noticeable increase in status. If anything, my status felt just neutral. It definitely didn't make me beta, even though it projected a very buddy-buddy vibe. It seemed like people just really wanted to be my best friend and everyone was really open and inviting to me.

Noticeable hits:
- My managers were clearly more friendly to me than usual. They actually seemed thrilled to see me when I came into work.

- Older female coworker (40's) took it upon herself to playfully tickle me when I walking in front of her. She said that she "just couldn't help herself" and smiled at me afterwards.

- Attractive female cashier (30's) really expressed her thanks and gratitude when I was helping her out with a customer. When I had to go, she was like "Awww so you're leaving me already?" I could tell in her eyes that she really wanted me to stick around.

Two important, blatant hits
These are the hits that I really want you to focus on because it's when I really started seeing the effects on Swoon at play.

1) Cute female co-worker (18 years old, blonde, great tits, nice ass) - Typically, I talk to her at work all the time, but the vibe I get from her is just really platonic and work-related. Short greetings, boring small talk, etc etc. After being exposed to Swoon for a few minutes, her whole demeanor changed towards me. Now, she felt the need to come to my register every 10-15 minutes to come talk to me. She would give me strong eye contact and get REALLY close to me whenever we talked. Like she would seriously invade my personal space until we were literally arm-to-arm or shoulder-to-shoulder. My arm even grazed her boobs numerous times also. She felt the need to constantly touch me too, like poking at me or grabbing my arm or giving me high fives or giving me a hug. Some type of imprint effect was working on her too because she said she was going to really miss me when I leave (I'm transferring to a new department at another store) and that she was going to come stalk me whenever she had the chance. Then, she insisted on adding me on Facebook (which she never cared to ask me before) so we can stay in contact.

2) Another cute female co-worker (Also 18 years old, also blonde, great legs, perky ass) - We also had a very platonic, work-related relationship. She never bothered to give me much time at all. Actually, she would usually be glued to her phone whenever I tried to talk to her. After being very briefly exposed to my phero cloud, she became super flirtatious and talkative. She was telling me all type of random things and just didn't wanna quit talking to me. After she left work, I found out that she added me on Twitter (I never asked her to add me, nor did I ever bring up the fact that I have a Twitter). She also texted me a few hours later to tell me about some random shit about a party that she's going to. Definitely must be some imprinting at play again.

Conclusion: This is a great product that has a lot of promise for the future. I'm actually surprised that very few people have caught on to Swoon. All in all, it seems like an amazing product to wear as a daily standalone, especially if you're in college and surrounded by younger girls. Based on my initial observations, they get hit pretty hard. I didn't experience any "hypnotic, trance-like" effects from them at all though. Everything just felt really smooth and natural. Basically, if you smile and approach a girl, she's hooked. With Swoon, she'll be totally locked into your conversation. Then, the ball is completely in your court, as you can steer or lead the convo to wherever you want it to go. I feel like I should also stress that you shouldn't come off as needy when you're wearing this because Swoon projects a vibe to where others think you're the type of guy who's super confident and can easily pull girls. I'd highly recommend this product to anyone who's even remotely considering it. You definitely won't regret it.
03-25-2017 12:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dom2789
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Swoon is the real deal
03-25-2017 1:29 AM

Swoon works great. Forum members do catch on them. It is one of the sensational product of last year. I think I will add the list of who shouldn't buy this product.

- Those who don't like to talk much. People will initiate conversation. There is no escape. Some may try to play jokes with you. Just be careful.
- High status job. Don't use this mix where status is necessary. Your staff may disrespect.

College environment is perfect for running this mix. It will open up lot of gates with girls. Also, your report describe 18 year old only. It makes girl extremely comfortable around you. They start flirting easily.

BTW, how are things going ? are you enjoying college? What works better at college: Social or status ? You should update your thread. You definitely enjoying mones.
03-25-2017 1:29 AM
Jinzo
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-25-2017 2:53 AM

This has definitely been the case with Swoon for me. I keep a daily log of hits and upon closer inspection Swoon has been responsible for many hits.. Strange thing is I didn't realize just how frequently it hits until reviewing my log in retrospect. I guess it kinda snuck on me. It is definitely a lighter, flirty blend that in my experience creates comfort in younger girls.

23 year old, Asian, Filmmaker

My arsenal

AD: L2Kv1 2016, AM 2013, Glace
LAL: Wolf, Bad Wolf, AV, Nude, SXD-9, Dirty Primitive, Asian 4 Asian, Voodoo
Apex: Core, M3X
PT: Swooon, Grail of Affection, The Hook Up
PXS: Taboo
LS: Impi Red Metallic 2016
Samples: Xist, Evolve, Ascend, The Hook Up, Alfa Maschio, Corporativo, Aqua Vitae, Possess Alpha, Nude Alpha, Dion, Orbital, Scent of Eros,
03-25-2017 2:53 AM
V-nice

Rep Post

03-25-2017 3:41 AM

It's one of my fav's! And I for sure don't come here to talk about crap. If you notice, a high percentage of my post are good experiences (mones I like)
Rarely do I review mones that I don't like. It's just not on a level for me to talk about it, and don't get me excited enough. So I definitely wouldn't consider myself an equal opportunity reviewer, but you can be sure if I'm talking about something, it's doing something!

And is the case with Swoon. Dirol

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
03-25-2017 3:41 AM
Spider-mone

Rep Post

03-25-2017 10:28 AM

(03-25-2017 2:53 AM)Jinzo Wrote:  It is definitely a lighter, flirty blend that in my experience creates comfort in younger girls.

It's a slow cooker. It's definitely not a sledgehammer over the head kind of mix. if you're looking for a mix to wear to a club or something that's going to hit quick while you're walking around the mall ... then swoon isn't for you. if you're looking for something that you can wear daily around the same people and you have a specific target you want to attract ... then try swoon.

it definitely creates comfort for all women. I currently have a stalker at work and is getting more and more stalkerish with each day ... lol ... and this is with zero effort or flirting on my part! if you have any kind of social skills and have a chance for multiple exposures, swoon can cause some serious problems!! lol

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
(This post was last modified: 03-25-2017 10:29 AM by Spider-mone.)
03-25-2017 10:28 AM

excalibur
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-25-2017 2:52 PM

Swoon at low doses (1-2 dabs ) has a more blatant quick hits IOI
staring etc. I have not tested in a club but in a mall it has proved
quite good specially with Asians. Its a bit like nude I feel

Just my opinion
03-25-2017 2:52 PM
Jinzo
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-25-2017 6:09 PM

(03-25-2017 2:52 PM)excalibur Wrote:  Swoon at low doses (1-2 dabs ) has a more blatant quick hits IOI
staring etc. I have not tested in a club but in a mall it has proved
quite good specially with Asians. Its a bit like nude I feel

Just my opinion

What has been the experience for higher doses for you then?

23 year old, Asian, Filmmaker

My arsenal

AD: L2Kv1 2016, AM 2013, Glace
LAL: Wolf, Bad Wolf, AV, Nude, SXD-9, Dirty Primitive, Asian 4 Asian, Voodoo
Apex: Core, M3X
PT: Swooon, Grail of Affection, The Hook Up
PXS: Taboo
LS: Impi Red Metallic 2016
Samples: Xist, Evolve, Ascend, The Hook Up, Alfa Maschio, Corporativo, Aqua Vitae, Possess Alpha, Nude Alpha, Dion, Orbital, Scent of Eros,
03-25-2017 6:09 PM
excalibur
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-25-2017 9:59 PM

Surprisingly at higher does seem to cause intimidation girls
not really being flirty and playful but rather
trying to avoid you.

Maybe it has something to do with the scent as well I have
it in cool water which is a strong scent in this product.

and also the other pheromones in swoon
(This post was last modified: 03-25-2017 10:02 PM by excalibur.)
03-25-2017 9:59 PM
james mathers
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

03-25-2017 10:52 PM

(03-25-2017 3:41 AM)V-nice Wrote:  It's one of my fav's! And I for sure don't come here to talk about crap. If you notice, a high percentage of my post are good experiences (mones I like)
Rarely do I review mones that I don't like. It's just not on a level for me to talk about it, and don't get me excited enough. So I definitely wouldn't consider myself an equal opportunity reviewer, but you can be sure if I'm talking about something, it's doing something!

And is the case with Swoon. Dirol
Hi mate, so which products don't you like? It helps us all out when people mention which products they don't like, even if not reviewing them. For eg., Phertests blog is a great read, but there's not one negative review on there. I enjoy Eks posts for example, cos he calls a spade a spade and is critical of many products. We as enthusiasts learn just as much from the negative reviews as the positive and helps us make informed choices.
03-25-2017 10:52 PM
V-nice

Rep Post

03-26-2017 9:18 AM

(03-25-2017 10:52 PM)james mathers Wrote:  Hi mate, so which products don't you like? It helps us all out when people mention which products they don't like, even if not reviewing them. For eg., Phertests blog is a great read, but there's not one negative review on there. I enjoy Eks posts for example, cos he calls a spade a spade and is critical of many products. We as enthusiasts learn just as much from the negative reviews as the positive and helps us make informed choices.

Good'day mate!.That is true. I'm a positive reviewer however, meaning, I'll mostly be writing about mones that have done something positive for me.

But there have been a few I don't like. Naked gun, Odyssey, are a couple. Most of my investments I have to say have been decent. Even something like Connections (most underrated blend) is very good at what it does.

V-nice's prime reason to have started using pheromones is for SEX! Spanking that ass doggystyle while watching it bounce in rhythm! That's it! Socials, status, comfort all good. But my main reason for using pheromones in the first place is to arouse beautiful ladies and have the opportunity to FUCK! I have no shame in that.

Mones like Swoon, to this very day, I have the opportunity to fuck someone in particular, after some good testing. This is not a game! I know I can make an "appointment" with her any day.

But yeah, I'm only writing about good products however. That's just me.

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
03-26-2017 9:18 AM

Share This Thread