Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Swoon is the real deal
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Swoon is the real deal
03-26-2017 3:12 PM

Very nice report - thanks for sharing. I'm curious how this will work for you in other environments.

While I'm here, can anyone comment on the differences between this and Nude Alpha? Both seem to have imprinting effects. Which one is more masculine? (I have a sample vial of NA, never tried swoon)

Current Loot (2019)
LAL: AlphaQ, BW, DP, Nude, NA, Passion Copulin, Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
03-26-2017 3:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Data4
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

03-26-2017 4:50 PM

Anyone try pairing it up with GOA, or do you think there'd be too much of a component overlap?
03-26-2017 4:50 PM
Crazy Bear
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

03-26-2017 5:00 PM

Arsenic and Data:

Thought i read somewhere that swoon
And evolve or swoon and thu worked well... Evolve/Thu giving it some sexual/manly vibe. Think it was jimmycrack post... He used 2 swoon and 2 thu. Cant find post now. I was thinking of trying the swoon/ thu combo with some goa. Also there was some testing on swoon and goa.. Seemed like they had some good results too
03-26-2017 5:00 PM
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

03-26-2017 5:06 PM

(03-26-2017 5:00 PM)Crazy Bear Wrote:  Arsenic and Data:

Thought i read somewhere that swoon
And evolve or swoon and thu worked well... Evolve/Thu giving it some sexual/manly vibe. Think it was jimmycrack post... He used 2 swoon and 2 thu. Cant find post now. I was thinking of trying the swoon/ thu combo with some goa. Also there was some testing on swoon and goa.. Seemed like they had some good results too

Thanks for your feedback. However, I'm mainly interested in the key differences between using NA and Swoon solo. For instance, knowing what situations it would make more sense to use one product over another

Current Loot (2019)
LAL: AlphaQ, BW, DP, Nude, NA, Passion Copulin, Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
03-26-2017 5:06 PM
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

03-26-2017 6:06 PM

Good post...although it is difficult to spot any differences between NA and Swoon because the chemical composition of both has not been revealed.
03-26-2017 6:06 PM

LukeThighwalker
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

03-26-2017 10:33 PM

Quick updates on my second day of testing at work, still applying 3 drops.

- Still experiencing self-effects of being in a noticeably more positive and upbeat mood.
- Everyone I encounter at work still seems to become immediately happy and cheerful when they see me. One of my managers (about the same age as me) was genuinely glad to see me and he suddenly became very interested in what was going on in my life.
- Male coworker greets me enthusiastically and put his arm around my shoulder to pat my back.
- Hot lesbian coworker (Latina, 20's, amazing ass) was openly flirting with me and being extremely friendly. When she left, she insisted on "dapping me up". It seemed like it was just an excuse for her to grab my hand. Definitely a kino hit.
- Female customer (Black, 20's) was talking about zodiac signs and when I mentioned that I was a scorpio (she was also), she got super excited and initiated a high-five. Another kino hit.
- Girl #2 from my first day of testing was exposed to Swoon again and she became a motormouth around me all shift. She even took it upon herself to get really close to me a few times and point out random shit, which seemed like an excuse just to get close to me. Like clockwork, she texted me again the same night because she was "bored". I can really feel the imprinting effects build up with this girl.
03-26-2017 10:33 PM
ducklingswan
New Pheromone User

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

03-27-2017 1:09 AM

(03-25-2017 10:28 AM)Spider-mone Wrote:  
(03-25-2017 2:53 AM)Jinzo Wrote:  It is definitely a lighter, flirty blend that in my experience creates comfort in younger girls.

It's a slow cooker. It's definitely not a sledgehammer over the head kind of mix. if you're looking for a mix to wear to a club or something that's going to hit quick while you're walking around the mall ... then swoon isn't for you. if you're looking for something that you can wear daily around the same people and you have a specific target you want to attract ... then try swoon.

it definitely creates comfort for all women. I currently have a stalker at work and is getting more and more stalkerish with each day ... lol ... and this is with zero effort or flirting on my part! if you have any kind of social skills and have a chance for multiple exposures, swoon can cause some serious problems!! lol

By slow cooker, about how many exposures would Swoon start taking effect?
If you're open to sharing your work situation, I'm interested in how without zero effort or flirting you have a stalker

Products Tested:
Grail of Affection - Oil, 30 ml
The Hookup - Spray, 10 ml
Captain - Spray, 10 ml
03-27-2017 1:09 AM
Crazy Bear
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

03-27-2017 7:54 AM

Spider:

Mind sharing what dosage/how many drops swoon and the age of stalker?

Thank you for your posts.
03-27-2017 7:54 AM
Spider-mone

Rep Post

03-28-2017 10:26 PM

(03-27-2017 1:09 AM)ducklingswan Wrote:  By slow cooker, about how many exposures would Swoon start taking effect?
If you're open to sharing your work situation, I'm interested in how without zero effort or flirting you have a stalker

I wore swoon to work for about 2 months straight. I would see my stalker for short exposures several times a week.... walking from the parking to work, on the way to the parking lot after work... in the hallway during work. the thing is, she didn't become a stalker until my long exposure the night we had a work event. I offered to drive her since we live close to each other. I would say this was about a 4 hour exposure. this is when the stalking started. now I get texts in the morning asking how I am.... stalking confirmed!! lol

the thing I find is, the less you're interested, the more THEY become interested. that's how you get a stalker with minimal effort. I wish I could be this smooth with women I want to attract. still working on that! when you're not interested, they pickup on the fact that you're not needy and independent. qualities that are attractive to women. I've also been friendly, witty and generally funny with her ... also qualities that women find attractive. usually with women I really like, I end up shoving my foot down my throat at some point!! that's what happens when you try too hard!

(03-27-2017 7:54 AM)Crazy Bear Wrote:  Spider:

Mind sharing what dosage/how many drops swoon and the age of stalker?

Thank you for your posts.

my usual dosage was 4 drops to the neck. I would like to try higher dosages but I have it scented and more than 4 drops and I become cologne guy. my next step is to try 1-2 drops. My stalker is 28... i'm 40. I find swoon really attracts the younger ones. they feel really comfortable in your presence. add on top of that that i'm not really interested in her and you become the catch of the day!!! lol

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
03-28-2017 10:26 PM
Kalzon
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-30-2017 12:13 PM

Hello Spider-mone,
Are you waiting for someone to ask- "If Swoon is a slow cooker...then which product do you find working like sledgehammer?" whistle
Then I ask it to you. Big Grin
Probably a different company? whistle
See you.

(03-25-2017 10:28 AM)Spider-mone Wrote:  It's a slow cooker. It's definitely not a sledgehammer over the head kind of mix. if you're looking for a mix to wear to a club or something that's going to hit quick while you're walking around the mall ... then swoon isn't for you. if you're looking for something that you can wear daily around the same people and you have a specific target you want to attract ... then try swoon.

it definitely creates comfort for all women. I currently have a stalker at work and is getting more and more stalkerish with each day ... lol ... and this is with zero effort or flirting on my part! if you have any kind of social skills and have a chance for multiple exposures, swoon can cause some serious problems!! lol
03-30-2017 12:13 PM

Share This Thread