Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Swoon is the real deal
Spider-mone

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Swoon is the real deal
03-31-2017 8:27 AM

(03-30-2017 12:13 PM)Kalzon Wrote:  Hello Spider-mone,
Are you waiting for someone to ask- "If Swoon is a slow cooker...then which product do you find working like sledgehammer?" whistle
Then I ask it to you. Big Grin
Probably a different company? whistle
See you.

I don't have much opportunities to wear sledgehammer mixes. lately I been wearing mostly socials and work safe products

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
03-31-2017 8:27 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ducklingswan
New Pheromone User

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

04-01-2017 6:56 PM

(03-31-2017 8:27 AM)Spider-mone Wrote:  
(03-30-2017 12:13 PM)Kalzon Wrote:  Hello Spider-mone,
Are you waiting for someone to ask- "If Swoon is a slow cooker...then which product do you find working like sledgehammer?" whistle
Then I ask it to you. Big Grin
Probably a different company? whistle
See you.

I don't have much opportunities to wear sledgehammer mixes. lately I been wearing mostly socials and work safe products

Sledgehammer mixes?

Products Tested:
Grail of Affection - Oil, 30 ml
The Hookup - Spray, 10 ml
Captain - Spray, 10 ml
04-01-2017 6:56 PM
stld82
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-01-2017 9:26 PM

(04-01-2017 6:56 PM)ducklingswan Wrote:  I don't have much opportunities to wear sledgehammer mixes. lately I been wearing mostly socials and work safe products

Sledgehammer mixes?
[/quote]

It's the next big thing in pheromones. Imprinting is old news.
04-01-2017 9:26 PM
Spider-mone

Rep Post

04-01-2017 10:40 PM

(04-01-2017 9:26 PM)stld82 Wrote:  Sledgehammer mixes?

[/quote]

sledgehammer as in I wouldn't recommend wearing swoon to a nightclub. nightclub = AV ... AM.... M3X etc. mixes that are gonna give you the DITH, polarizing effects.you dont walk around a nightclub trying to imprint. that's what I find swoon is good at. multiple exposure and imprinting

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
04-01-2017 10:40 PM

LukeThighwalker
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

04-02-2017 10:13 PM

Hey guys, I've been wearing 3 drops of Swoon to work for a little over a week now and I've REALLY started to pick up on the vibe of it. And now I'm able to flirt and steer conversations to practically anywhere I want it go (within reason though because I am a work). This stuff keeps hittin people like a freight train!

Some more notable hits/observations:

- Hot blonde coworker (19, long legs, amazing ass). This girl is normally very reserved and doesn't care to say much to anyone at work. I approached her in the break room and just struck up a casual convo. Nothing crazy. Within minutes, her whole demeanor switched from dull and boring to perky and energetic! She suddenly became a motormouth and was talking noticeably fast like she was super excited to tell me what she wanted to say. Even at her cash register, she would completely ignore her customers to tell me random stories. Lots of wide smiles, very strong eye contact from her too.

- We recently hired a brand new group of employees at work. All of them seemed pretty nervous and timid while waiting in the break room. I took it upon myself to introduce myself to each of them. A few minutes of Swoon exposure to all of them. As the day progressed, they ALL gravitated towards me with questions and comments and even compliments about my warm, welcoming personality. Definitely felt a "leader" vibe here.

- Teen brunette coworker (17). What's funny here is that her boyfriend is a new employee here and he approached me saying "Hey, you're _____ right? My girlfriend talks about you allllll the time! She says that you're super cool and that you're an awesome guy. She really likes you a lot!" I wasn't sure how to respond to all that, considering that I wasn't trying to blatantly hit on her (though she is a cutie). But he ended up being super friendly to me too! It was like he wanted me to be his best friend or something haha.

Again, I've noticed that Swoon hits the younger girls HARD. They become more interested in you, openly flirt with you and you stay on their minds a lot too (obvious imprinting). You could go ahead and throw Swoon in the same category as Taboo or Nude, in its effectiveness with girls in their teens and 20's. I really stand by this product and I think everyone DEFINITELY needs to give it a shot!
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2017 10:15 PM by LukeThighwalker.)
04-02-2017 10:13 PM
Jimmy42
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-03-2017 1:06 PM

I really dig the self effects of swoon!
04-03-2017 1:06 PM
Spider-mone

Rep Post

04-03-2017 1:38 PM

(04-03-2017 1:06 PM)Jimmy42 Wrote:  I really dig the self effects of swoon!

what self effects do u get ?

04-03-2017 1:38 PM
Scottie2Hottie
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-04-2017 4:40 PM

(04-01-2017 9:26 PM)stld82 Wrote:  Sledgehammer mixes?

[/quote]

Actually you have that backwards my friend.
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2017 4:43 PM by Scottie2Hottie.)
04-04-2017 4:40 PM

Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

04-04-2017 5:16 PM

I dont know about anything being "the next big thing". Everyone has different tastes and trends come and go as tastes change. In addition to that, there is a time and place for each kind of mone. Do what works for you.

Anyway. Thanks Luke for continuing to post your observations about swoon. If I hadn't picked up NA recently then I would most likely purchase Swoon. I'm in my early 20's so based on your posts it seems like a mix thats right up my alley.

Current Loot (2019)
LAL: AlphaQ, BW, DP, Nude, NA, Passion Copulin, Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
04-04-2017 5:16 PM
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-04-2017 8:14 PM

(04-02-2017 10:13 PM)LukeThighwalker Wrote:  Hey guys, I've been wearing 3 drops of Swoon to work for a little over a week now and I've REALLY started to pick up on the vibe of it. And now I'm able to flirt and steer conversations to practically anywhere I want it go (within reason though because I am a work). This stuff keeps hitting people like a freight train!

Again, I've noticed that Swoon hits the younger girls HARD. They become more interested in you, openly flirt with you and you stay on their minds a lot too (obvious imprinting). You could go ahead and throw Swoon in the same category as Taboo or Nude, in its effectiveness with girls in their teens and 20's. I really stand by this product and I think everyone DEFINITELY needs to give it a shot!

What scent did you choose get Swoon? And how long does the chosen scent last?
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2017 8:15 PM by DssMaster.)
04-04-2017 8:14 PM

Share This Thread