Hello There, Guest! Register

5 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 5 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4 Average
Swoon Combos
NP17
Minor deity

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Swoon Combos
04-08-2016 10:54 PM

So there's a lot of hype around this mix even before it's been thoroughly tested. Cool it guys. But I'm going to add fuel to the fire and post an early review of a combo. Do as I say, not as I do. Diablo

The reason my first run was a combo was because I already applied 1 and a half to 2 drops of A314 Lovescent before heading to work. As I walked out the door, I noticed a package in the mailbox. I opened it up, and lo and behold, my Zero to 69 and Captain, both in Acqua di Gio, along with my unscented bottle of Swoon was there. Thinking, "Why the heck not?" I opened it up and put on 3 drops. It has a watery consistency.

Edit: I forgot to add that I put on 2 sprays of One Million cologne. I've been using this with almost everything to increase diffusion and longevity. It can amplify the effects of a mix, increase self-effects, make it hit harder and faster, and increase duration. Another factor to consider. Remember this is an early review.

The smell is very mild but does have a scent to it. The immediate feeling is a definite mood lift. I feel good. It is also quite beautifying. To and from work (so up to 6 and a half hours later), I was driving pretty fast, which is unusual for me. It seems to encourage risk-taking. I know it lasts at least that long because I was also taking some social risks in conversation with a young girl (it paid off). Also the mood lift and feeling of energy was still palpable.

It has a fun, flirty vibe to it. I would wear this combo to a party. A314 Love Scent, for me, is too dark and serious for a party. I would probably sit on the side of the room with my arms crossed and nod at people or something dumb haha. With Swoon in the mix, I could definitely dance, do karaoke, woo a lady, or what have you.

Effects on others, there is not as much social or physical space between me and other people like I would with A314 Love Scent solo. People felt free to tease me, but they gave me a smile to let me know they were joking. This never would happen with A314 solo.

There was some prolonged eye contact. From men, they would look into my eyes and give me a respectful nod. Women, they would also be looking, and many were open for flirting. One girl walked past me while staring at the ground. As she came back, she was looking into my eyes, and we said hello. A married woman in particular felt uncomfortable as we stared into each other's eyes. She said she had to leave the room for that reason, but she had to leave anyway. This makes me think that it could be inappropriate for work if steered in that way. But no one can write you up for being a dream boat, can they?

Bottom line on combining A314 and Swoon: this can soften up the alpha vibe and make it flirty and fun without diminishing respect too much. It adds disinhibition, attraction, beautification, and a mood boost. Not blatantly sexual, and no scent issues. Good longevity and fair diffusion.

Other Swoon threads:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-New-Product-Swoon-Released
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Swoon
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Swoon-Review
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-MX297-Swoon

Sun bespectacled
(This post was last modified: 04-08-2016 11:03 PM by NP17.)
04-08-2016 10:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

RE: Swoon Combos
04-08-2016 11:15 PM

Here's another comment I would like to add: I did not get any sense of emotional neediness or social anxiety like I get with Nude. I did not get any proof that imprinting is occuring with Swoon, but I did notice this effect with Astaxanthin. This needs more testing, but it seems to indicate that Swoon's imprinting is a pure memory effect and not an emotional attachment or sentimental, heartsick kind of imprint.

Sun bespectacled
04-08-2016 11:15 PM
kerno - Banned
upgrade

04-20-2016 11:12 AM

3 drops swoon + 2mcg p75:

The girl next to me 20 years old was twirling with her hair a couple of times and fixing her clothes from time to time. She seemed to be a bit horned up a heavier hit than I had with swoon solo this far, I talked to her but didn't saw anything out of normal, also no dilated pupils. On other people I interacted with it was swoon with a rougher/ more badass vibe, I liked it.
(This post was last modified: 04-20-2016 11:13 AM by kerno.)
04-20-2016 11:12 AM
kerno - Banned
upgrade

05-10-2016 3:39 PM

I tried swoon 3 drops + 2 drops voodoo a week ago, I wanted to give this combo a try because I cannot withstand the voodoo self effects I also were hoping the swoon effects would be amlified which I think succeeded

self-effects I felt good after applying swoon, after voodoo nothing bad happened I did felt a bit irritated about a song I didn't liked. I were going to meet 2 female friends that day, however for some reason things didn't go as planned.
I went to the library, the girl in front of me was horny she was stroking her hair a lot, it was obvious something was going on also besides the stroking. There were also 3 other girls a bit farther away from me one is a shy girl I used to be in class a long time ago, we have no connection but for some reason she was looking to me and smiling, I never would have expected that from her.

Another girl I caught looking at me when I turned my head up she was smiling to me??I was like huh wtf?! Then the third one was sitting with her back to my side but did looked back however a couple of times, I never talked to her ever I met her a lot and she seemed to have some interest in me already(it was basically after a cohesion exposure) she had to pass me a couple of times. When I saw her today again at the same place with just wearing BW I could feel a strong crush like feeling one of the strongest I ever noticed, like when you hearth beats very fast because you see your crush, I only had this from voodoo solo, five, certo and NA+Androstadienone this far. Don't ask me how I manage to notice but I just feel what others feel. So I guess this combo is good. There is also no clash or something, I also were opened up at a day drink party by some girl of my school and had a good talk with a male friend, also met another girl from who I saw zero hits but she was friendly.

I wanted to give it a better test on a friend but the voodoo sucks ass for me, the next day when I woke up I felt so bad I couldn't even work (voodoo lasts long and witch hasel doesn't work). Might try it again when I find a good occasion. The day applying it with swoon was agreeable it was def better than voodoo solo, I felt irritated a couple of times but I could live with it the day after however.., maybe another app of swoon could have softened this down

Next one is BW, yeah some guys won't like it that I'm comboing this one but I feel like it needs something more, it works but I want more, I think the BW sexual attraction might pair well with swoon since P75 worked well with it
(This post was last modified: 05-10-2016 3:42 PM by kerno.)
05-10-2016 3:39 PM
Jinzo
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-10-2016 4:22 PM

(05-10-2016 3:39 PM)kerno Wrote:  I tried swoon 3 drops + 2 drops voodoo a week ago, I wanted to give this combo a try because I cannot withstand the voodoo self effects I also were hoping the swoon effects would be amlified which I think succeeded

self-effects I felt good after applying swoon, after voodoo nothing bad happened I did felt a bit irritated about a song I didn't liked. I were going to meet 2 female friends that day, however for some reason things didn't go as planned.
I went to the library, the girl in front of me was horny she was stroking her hair a lot, it was obvious something was going on also besides the stroking. There were also 3 other girls a bit farther away from me one is a shy girl I used to be in class a long time ago, we have no connection but for some reason she was looking to me and smiling, I never would have expected that from her.

Another girl I caught looking at me when I turned my head up she was smiling to me??I was like huh wtf?! Then the third one was sitting with her back to my side but did looked back however a couple of times, I never talked to her ever I met her a lot and she seemed to have some interest in me already(it was basically after a cohesion exposure) she had to pass me a couple of times. When I saw her today again at the same place with just wearing BW I could feel a strong crush like feeling one of the strongest I ever noticed, like when you hearth beats very fast because you see your crush, I only had this from voodoo solo, five, certo and NA+Androstadienone this far. Don't ask me how I manage to notice but I just feel what others feel. So I guess this combo is good. There is also no clash or something, I also were opened up at a day drink party by some girl of my school and had a good talk with a male friend, also met another girl from who I saw zero hits but she was friendly.

I wanted to give it a better test on a friend but the voodoo sucks ass for me, the next day when I woke up I felt so bad I couldn't even work (voodoo lasts long and witch hasel doesn't work). Might try it again when I find a good occasion. The day applying it with swoon was agreeable it was def better than voodoo solo, I felt irritated a couple of times but I could live with it the day after however.., maybe another app of swoon could have softened this down

Next one is BW, yeah some guys won't like it that I'm comboing this one but I feel like it needs something more, it works but I want more, I think the BW sexual attraction might pair well with swoon since P75 worked well with it

Really excited to hear about your BW Swoon Combo

23 year old, Asian, Filmmaker

My arsenal

AD: L2Kv1 2016, AM 2013, Glace
LAL: Wolf, Bad Wolf, AV, Nude, SXD-9, Dirty Primitive, Asian 4 Asian, Voodoo
Apex: Core, M3X
PT: Swooon, Grail of Affection, The Hook Up
PXS: Taboo
LS: Impi Red Metallic 2016
Samples: Xist, Evolve, Ascend, The Hook Up, Alfa Maschio, Corporativo, Aqua Vitae, Possess Alpha, Nude Alpha, Dion, Orbital, Scent of Eros,
05-10-2016 4:22 PM

bsk
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

05-10-2016 5:45 PM

The active molecule driving the unique effects/effectiveness of Swoon is already revealed as Astaxanthin. Rather than layer Swoon with other things, risking an Alpha-Androsterone overdose if paired with another Androsterone-Based blend, and introducing Alpha-Androstenol, which personally I don’t think is good in almost any blend, I’d suggest layering single Astaxanthin with the other mixes, to add the unique effects of Swoon. I’m planning on trying this with Opus.
05-10-2016 5:45 PM
kerno - Banned
upgrade

05-11-2016 12:22 AM

(05-10-2016 5:45 PM)bsk Wrote:  The active molecule driving the unique effects/effectiveness of Swoon is already revealed as Astaxanthin. Rather than layer Swoon with other things, risking an Alpha-Androsterone overdose if paired with another Androsterone-Based blend, and introducing Alpha-Androstenol, which personally I don’t think is good in almost any blend, I’d suggest layering single Astaxanthin with the other mixes, to add the unique effects of Swoon. I’m planning on trying this with Opus.

Yes, but I don't want to spend another 40$ for a single molecule
05-11-2016 12:22 AM
kalpan56

Sex:

Rep Post

05-11-2016 1:00 AM

Swoon + BW should hit a home run. A perfect match and will not lower Bad Wolf much. Also, selfies will be of help.

Looking forward to your report on the mix.
05-11-2016 1:00 AM
GoergeFocky
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-11-2016 2:09 AM

How do you know there is Alpha Androstenol in Swoon @bsk? I cannot tell because I've not yet used Swoon, but all reports sound like there is a healthy dose of Oxy included in Swoon (speculative!) meaning that you will not be able to recreate Swoon effects with Axt alone. The Androsterone sounds extremely well buffered by Swoons other components, so overdosing seems very unlikely even in combo with other Androsterone heavy alpha-mixes.

@Kerno. For a very cheap homemade Astaxanthin I recommend "BioAstin"-Capsules (best Axt on the market)There, the Axt is prediluted in sawflor-oil and stabilized with tocopherol and other carotinoids preventing premature oxidation, to which Axt is very ssupectible. The content of one capsule is easily diluted further with alc. or dpg - the safflor makes it very red, but since one need only a few mcg, dilution down from one capsule of 4mg lowers the sawflor-quntity significantly.
05-11-2016 2:09 AM

Ekscentra

Rep Post

05-11-2016 2:31 AM

I don't get the impression there are any -nols in Swoon, based on the reports thus far.
05-11-2016 2:31 AM

Share This Thread