Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4 Average
Swoon Combos
kerno - Banned
upgrade

Sex: Male

RE: Swoon Combos
05-19-2016 5:55 AM

Nice,, axs probably works well with none because it works a bit like Androstadienone which makes it more comfy and also like none but in a different way.
I tried 2 times bw+swoon now. 3dr swoon,3-5 drops BW.
First day I had one interraction with a girl the girl from the p75 swoon combo, i also saw her the day before for a long time with five and I'm sure she must have been imprinted. I had to give her something I didn't noticed much from her behavior but her pupils were very big, while it wasn't the first time with swoon and with five they were very small then now they were massive, the room was darker so that could have something to do with it.
For the rest of that day I had good smooth conversations with friends(males).
Today at the market I wanted to buy some cheese from a tester, the girl who was working there was showing me where it was she came close to me and I could feel her getting horny we also talked a bit naturally it was like we had some connection.. At the check out after paying the girl asked me if I wanted my ticket with what I buyed, I said no and she looked very hard into my eyes and was gigling. It was strange because she's so much older and when I normally buy there there's no such kind of reaction it's mostly just pay and go.

From what I've seen now this seems a pretty good combo, swoon gives some kind of glue effect to bad wolf, I used to use nude for this but swoon does it better.
Things are also very funny with this both product have this funny thing to some degree, bith effects together make it more than each one alone.
Also the connection effect which BW lacks is a good add on
(This post was last modified: 05-19-2016 5:58 AM by kerno.)
05-19-2016 5:55 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace

Rep Post

05-19-2016 11:12 AM

Ran 2 drops of Swoon with 2 drops of GOA and went out and about with my bride. As for app points- all Pheromones split between the tops of my hands and sides of my neck, my usual spots. i covered it all with the Dirty English Type I got from The Fragrance Shop. My bride was practically hanging off of me the entire time. She is a bit more reactive to androstedienone to begin with and she does react well to Swoon so this combo worked very well for me. I noticed that the people around me were also very happy to be in my presence and as I'd interact with women in particular, they would really get happy and CHATTY with me. Oh, after we got home my bride gave me a nice surprise by giving me her best impression of a Dyson vacuum. I am going to wear this again today, purely in the name of science, of course. Mrgreen

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

DON'T... FEED... THE TROLL. Smoke
05-19-2016 11:12 AM
V-nice

Rep Post

05-19-2016 11:34 AM

Lol! Niiice!... Dyson vacuum.. Lmao!

Have you worn only 2 drops of Swoon in combo, or have you worn 2 solo before?

How does 2 drops compare to 3 for you Snoopyace?

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
05-19-2016 11:34 AM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

05-19-2016 2:45 PM

I've worn two drops solo before and gotten similar reactions to three drops. Three seems to be my sweet spot, however. I get a stronger reaction at three drops and anything more seems to provide diminishing returns. In combo with GOA this is fun stuff.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

05-19-2016 2:45 PM

MMM

Rep Post

05-19-2016 3:00 PM

(05-19-2016 11:12 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Ran 2 drops of Swoon with 2 drops of GOA and went out and about with my bride. As for app points- all Pheromones split between the tops of my hands and sides of my neck, my usual spots. i covered it all with the Dirty English Type I got from The Fragrance Shop. My bride was practically hanging off of me the entire time. She is a bit more reactive to androstedienone to begin with and she does react well to Swoon so this combo worked very well for me. I noticed that the people around me were also very happy to be in my presence and as I'd interact with women in particular, they would really get happy and CHATTY with me. Oh, after we got home my bride gave me a nice surprise by giving me her best impression of a Dyson vacuum. I am going to wear this again today, purely in the name of science, of course. Mrgreen

I heard those Dyson vacuums can really empty with a mess. whistle

Oh! And this forum has me LOVING science!!!!

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 05-19-2016 3:01 PM by MMM.)
05-19-2016 3:00 PM
Spider-mone

Rep Post

05-19-2016 3:15 PM

(05-19-2016 3:00 PM)MMM Wrote:  I heard those Dyson vacuums can really empty with a mess..

I heard they really suck! !!

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
05-19-2016 3:15 PM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

05-20-2016 10:46 AM

Has anyone else tried Swoon + GOA yet? I'd be interested to see what type of reactions others get. I see some interesting reactions from random women but I think this combo works best one-on-one. I made the mistake of putting this on while waiting for my bride to come home only to find myself at my son's school to pick him up. The secretary would not leave me alone to get my sick kid home. She was in my cloud for about 20 seconds when I could watch her eyes dilate and she got up from behind the desk and stood in front of it while talking with/at me. As we were leaving she yelled through the closing door how she thought I was such a great Dad. Okay. Thanks. Gotta go now!

05-20-2016 10:46 AM
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-20-2016 11:09 AM

Would you consider that a strong part of the fallout effect? Seems to be just a one off, but that would feel like fallout at the moment to me.
05-20-2016 11:09 AM

Ekscentra

Rep Post

05-20-2016 11:12 AM

(05-20-2016 11:09 AM)Spars Wrote:  Would you consider that a strong part of the fallout effect? Seems to be just a one off, but that would feel like fallout at the moment to me.

I wouldn't describe that as fallout unless it's a consistent, sustained response. A one-off exposure is rarely enough to gauge fallout. If the exposures ramp up over time (and depending on what they ramp up to), that will confirm it.
05-20-2016 11:12 AM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

05-20-2016 11:20 AM

I don't really interact with the school secretary very often so I really don't know if I'd call it fallout. It was more along the lines of her noticing that I was an interesting/attractive person and feeling the need to act on it.

I can say that while GOA works great with my bride on its own, adding Swoon definitely seems to have added to the imprinting effect. My bride loves me but she isn't always the most affectionate. That's where I see the difference with the pheromones. I can wear GOA or now GOA + Swoon one day. Three days later she is finally starting to come out of the extra loving, affectionate personality she has when under the pheromone influence. I know her baseline behavior and I also see how differently she acts when I'm wearing this combo.

05-20-2016 11:20 AM

Share This Thread