Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4 Average
Swoon Combos
bsk
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Swoon Combos
05-11-2016 9:23 AM

Isn’t Alpha-Androstenol listed as one of the components in a post by John somewhere? And by Renny in the shout box? I don’t have time to search right now, but if not then my mistake.

My problem with Alpha-Androstenol is the shallowness it adds, which counters or dampens any imprint effect other components might have, and thus should not be used in a bonding mix. The euphoria effects can be duplicated with either Androsterone-S or TAA (whether or not they’re the same molecule) without this downside and with additional positive effects, the social effects can be replaced by Beta-Androstenol (which adds trust and imprinting rather than reduces them).
NP17 Wrote:I did not get any proof that imprinting is occuring with Swoon, but I did notice this effect with Astaxanthin. This needs more testing, but it seems to indicate that Swoon's imprinting is a pure memory effect and not an emotional attachment or sentimental, heartsick kind of imprint.
Unless I’m mistaken about Alpha-Androstenol being in Swoon, then I’m certain it is the cause of the imprinting differences you noted between Swoon and Astaxanthin single.

Now, I agree there’s Oxytocin in Swoon, but Swoon is not the only blend to have Oxytocin, and Oxytocin can also be added as a single alongside Astaxanthin without adding the unknown element of the other 3 molecules in Swoon. Yes, doing so is expensive, but so is layering 2+ blends in one application, esp. since Swoon is not exactly cheap either.

Now, I also agree PT’s price on Astaxanthin is unreasonably high. Since it’s not coded, and not expensive to make (by pheromone standards) given that quantities as high as 20 mg are readily found in supplements, I anticipate other vendors will start adding it to their lineup. I know of at least one vendor that had Astaxanthin even before PT’s blind test. You can also go GoergeFocky’s route, but in my opinion purity and quality is less from diluting supplements yourself.
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2016 9:42 AM by bsk.)
05-11-2016 9:23 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ekscentra

Rep Post

05-11-2016 2:59 PM

Alpha Androsterone is listed, not Alpha Androstenol. I agree that Alpha -nol can be shallow, but try using it in high doses. It creates an interesting polarity between depth and shallowness, a shallowness that does not (as in the case of lower doses) reduce imprinting/fallout, but still offers the quality of promoting open communication, the reason vendors sometimes include this molecule in bonding mixes in the first place.
05-11-2016 2:59 PM

bsk
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

05-11-2016 3:34 PM

(05-11-2016 2:59 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  Alpha Androsterone is listed, not Alpha Androstenol. I agree that Alpha -nol can be shallow, but try using it in high doses. It creates an interesting polarity between depth and shallowness, a shallowness that does not (as in the case of lower doses) reduce imprinting/fallout, but still offers the quality of promoting open communication, the reason vendors sometimes include this molecule in bonding mixes in the first place.

I was referring to a post by John somewhere on here, not the site, but I could be mistaken.

The thing is, the honesty effects you describe can be induced as well or better by numerous substitutes to Alpha Androstenol that don’t have it’s side-effects, which for me personally, remain even at a dose as high as 100 mcg. The most readily available to vendors being Beta Androstenol, which adds to that same honesty facilitation bonding, trust, and increases imprinting effects rather than dampening them. The only positive thing Alpha Androstenol adds that Beta Androstenol doesn’t, in my opinion, is the euphoria/mood-lifting, which can be added via Androsterone-S. And the Androstenols are only the best for this role of molecules not coded; in my testing both P85 and (P123+P126) have an honesty effect far more powerful than Alpha Androstenol.
05-11-2016 3:34 PM
V-nice

Rep Post

05-11-2016 3:39 PM

(05-11-2016 2:59 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  Alpha Androsterone is listed, not Alpha Androstenol. I agree that Alpha -nol can be shallow, but try using it in high doses. It creates an interesting polarity between depth and shallowness, a shallowness that does not (as in the case of lower doses) reduce imprinting/fallout, but still offers the quality of promoting open communication, the reason vendors sometimes include this molecule in bonding mixes in the first place.

Whuuuuuut did you just say?? Lol Wacko

I swear Ekscentra, sometimes I feel you can get pussy just of the strength of your intelligence!

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
05-11-2016 3:39 PM
Ekscentra

Rep Post

05-11-2016 3:57 PM

(05-11-2016 3:39 PM)V-nice Wrote:  Whuuuuuut did you just say?? Lol Wacko

I swear Ekscentra, sometimes I feel you can get pussy just of the strength of your intelligence!

Dirol
05-11-2016 3:57 PM
GoergeFocky
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-12-2016 2:23 AM

(05-11-2016 3:34 PM)bsk Wrote:  I was referring to a post by John somewhere on here, not the site, but I could be mistaken.

The thing is, the honesty effects you describe can be induced as well or better by numerous substitutes to Alpha Androstenol that don’t have it’s side-effects, which for me personally, remain even at a dose as high as 100 mcg. The most readily available to vendors being Beta Androstenol, which adds to that same honesty facilitation bonding, trust, and increases imprinting effects rather than dampening them. The only positive thing Alpha Androstenol adds that Beta Androstenol doesn’t, in my opinion, is the euphoria/mood-lifting, which can be added via Androsterone-S. And the Androstenols are only the best for this role of molecules not coded; in my testing both P85 and (P123+P126) have an honesty effect far more powerful than Alpha Androstenol.

I agree completely, espc. regarding the b-nol/Androsterone-s aspect. It's superb in terms of approachability/closeness/mood while absolutely retaining and even increasing the possibility of a lasting imprintment/fallout.

Alpha Androstenol in high doses does what Ekscentra sais though, as seen in blends like Titan or HAXs stuff, where it is a major part of the attractivity of the blends - attraction, not fallout or imprint - inducing mind.

Alpha Androstenol is a very active pheromone, and a female one. I don't think it is perceived as shallow but contrary to EST, which I find does not, really sort of effeminates male signatures.
Beta Androstenol on the other hand seems not to be a pheromone in the scientific definiton despite being secreted, but surely and effective a nice semiochemical as we all know. I no longer regard them as closely related, apart from the cehmical structural sense obviously.

This study seems to confound the femalish aspect of Alpha Androstenol:
05-12-2016 2:23 AM

Futureman
If not now, where?

Rep Post

05-15-2016 7:53 PM

I'm fairly minimalist in my use of mones. I rarely pair two "cocktail" blends together but try to enhance a certain aspect of one, say by adding a putative or a drop or two of primitive.

Beer
05-15-2016 7:53 PM
kingtut savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-15-2016 8:07 PM

(05-11-2016 2:09 AM)GoergeFocky Wrote:  How do you know there is Alpha Androstenol in Swoon @bsk? I cannot tell because I've not yet used Swoon, but all reports sound like there is a healthy dose of Oxy included in Swoon (speculative!) meaning that you will not be able to recreate Swoon effects with Axt alone. The Androsterone sounds extremely well buffered by Swoons other components, so overdosing seems very unlikely even in combo with other Androsterone heavy alpha-mixes.

@Kerno. For a very cheap homemade Astaxanthin I recommend "BioAstin"-Capsules (best Axt on the market)There, the Axt is prediluted in sawflor-oil and stabilized with tocopherol and other carotinoids preventing premature oxidation, to which Axt is very ssupectible. The content of one capsule is easily diluted further with alc. or dpg - the safflor makes it very red, but since one need only a few mcg, dilution down from one capsule of 4mg lowers the sawflor-quntity significantly.

I wish I Could bookmark your advice
05-15-2016 8:07 PM
renny
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-16-2016 6:13 PM

rennyintheshoutbox Wrote:I haven't added Beta Androstenol to Swoon but Alpha Androstenol is a nice spark for it.

meaning adding Alpha Androstenol to a Swoon application adds a "spark". I could have said sparkle as I tend to think of alphnol in terms of carbonation...like a soft drink sparkles. Smile Alpha Androstenol sparks the Swoon to be more lively, if that makes sense.

(05-11-2016 9:23 AM)bsk Wrote:  Isn’t Alpha-Androstenol listed as one of the components in a post by John somewhere? And by Renny in the shout box? I don’t have time to search right now, but if not then my mistake.

My problem with Alpha-Androstenol is the shallowness it adds, which counters or dampens any imprint effect other components might have, and thus should not be used in a bonding mix. The euphoria effects can be duplicated with either Androsterone-S or TAA (whether or not they’re the same molecule) without this downside and with additional positive effects, the social effects can be replaced by Beta-Androstenol (which adds trust and imprinting rather than reduces them).Unless I’m mistaken about Alpha-Androstenol being in Swoon, then I’m certain it is the cause of the imprinting differences you noted between Swoon and Astaxanthin single.

Now, I agree there’s Oxytocin in Swoon, but Swoon is not the only blend to have Oxytocin, and Oxytocin can also be added as a single alongside Astaxanthin without adding the unknown element of the other 3 molecules in Swoon. Yes, doing so is expensive, but so is layering 2+ blends in one application, esp. since Swoon is not exactly cheap either.

Now, I also agree PT’s price on Astaxanthin is unreasonably high. Since it’s not coded, and not expensive to make (by pheromone standards) given that quantities as high as 20 mg are readily found in supplements, I anticipate other vendors will start adding it to their lineup. I know of at least one vendor that had Astaxanthin even before PT’s blind test. You can also go GoergeFocky’s route, but in my opinion purity and quality is less from diluting supplements yourself.

The Androstenone Discussion
05-16-2016 6:13 PM
Jimmy42
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-18-2016 10:10 PM

Gentlemen, in the past I've mentioned some decent results with a combo involving Swoon and Evolve spray. Today much surpassed the norm.

I toned down my usual 4 drops swoon to 3. One drop each side of neck and one drop to the back of neck. Then I choose to employ a sample of The Hookup spray I'd received with an order from Pheromone Treasures. I used 3 sample bottle sprays to my upper chest and wore this to work.

I had attraction hits all day long! Literally the best daytime combo I've tested to this point. I had 3 DIHLs from different women even from a fair distance. As soon as they'd round the corner, boom the eye lock, blank stare of........? A super cutie who's married but I think likes me was out of the norm a little chattier with me and made a point to make eye contact much longer than usual.

Hours later at home after I'd all but forgotten about "the test" my GF and I were chilling out watching tv and she out of nowhere grabs my hand forcefully and says "let's go to bed" and " I wanna fool around and suck you and stuff lets go".....there was no option she wanted it bad.....so she got it. Smile

So needless to say there is NO way in hell I am not gonna retest this one tomorrow!!

Edited to report for those that wonder... I'm white 46, GF white, sexy and 46 and pre-menopausal.
(This post was last modified: 05-18-2016 10:13 PM by Jimmy42.)
05-18-2016 10:10 PM

Share This Thread