Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Surprisingly Good CS
errorstotle - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

Surprisingly Good CS
01-11-2017 6:05 PM

As a newbie, I decided to purchase a few things from AD, LAL, and PXS. I had questions and some order changes for AD and LAL.

Received an (aggressive) email from [email protected]; maybe he was on some potent BW? :| Decent customer support, although I couldn't place a call anywhere. Guess I should be satisfied with an email follow-up.

I also called Alpha Dream, but didn't get an answer. I placed an order with them 2 days ago and just wanted to make sure that I'd get an email on shipping confirmation, as it felt like my LIIK(v2) hadn't moved yet. I have a perpetual stick up my ass about email notifications as progress is made, so I naturally called but didn't leave a message. A few hours later, I get a call from, "No Caller ID" on my phone. I usually don't answer random, creepypasta-esq shit like that, but I decided to today. Sasha from Alpha Dream was returning my call...which I usually don't get with smaller or start-up companies. I asked her what the Spice Bomb scent smelled like and she mentioned that she would include a few samples of other scents for me to try and compare with. I don't get a lot of samples of things unless I'm at CostCo or Sam's Club, so I thought that was pretty nice. ALSO, they were able to change my order just before it shipped; I opted for the LIIKv1 instead, since I'm in my mid-20s. She was very nice, empathic and I just thought other newbies might find the good experience valuable. I don't work for Alpha Dream, nor am I even saying that their products are good - I've yet to even receive anything. But, if you are wanting to work with a company that provides quick, quality responsiveness, Alpha Dream already took that trophy.

Couldn't leave a Yelp review, so I just thought I'd throw this somewhere here.
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2017 6:33 PM by errorstotle.)
01-11-2017 6:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: Surprisingly Good CS
01-11-2017 6:40 PM

I'm sure I'm not the only one who's confused by this.
Sasha at Alpha Dream? I thought it was either Chris or Amara but hiring a 3rd person is obviously a possibility but then you mention Spice Bomb....isn't that one of PXS' new scent? And then you go back and talk about AD once again....

You got an aggressive reply from Garry but then you follow with "decent customer support". And I personally have never gotten an aggressive reply from him; he was always polite and nice in his e-mails.

Confusion after confusion Confused

Journal ->: HERE

Current Stash

Alpha Dream: Glace
Androtics: TAC (20mcg), P83 (20mcg), P96 (20mcg), P97 (20mcg)
Apex: M3X
LAL: BW, Max T, Wolf
Pheromone XS: Cohesion, Connections
Love Potion: 40 samples
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2017 6:41 PM by ShadowX114.)
01-11-2017 6:40 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

01-11-2017 7:09 PM

So right out of the gate he doesn't want to be understood, hence the miscommunication...........with questions and order changes to boot.

Where there's smoke.........there's fire.Dodgy

[Image: kramers-hair-on-fire-o.gif]

The season is upon us!!!Xyxgun

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
01-11-2017 7:09 PM
errorstotle - Banned
Banned

01-11-2017 7:51 PM

(01-11-2017 6:40 PM)ShadowX114 Wrote:  I'm sure I'm not the only one who's confused by this.
Sasha at Alpha Dream? I thought it was either Chris or Amara but hiring a 3rd person is obviously a possibility but then you mention Spice Bomb....isn't that one of PXS' new scent? And then you go back and talk about AD once again....

You got an aggressive reply from Garry but then you follow with "decent customer support". And I personally have never gotten an aggressive reply from him; he was always polite and nice in his e-mails.

Confusion after confusion Confused

Black Spice* - I originally ordered Black Spice from AD. The name is pretty close to "Spice Bomb", from PXS, so hopefully you can understand the confusion on the scent name. Sasha is apparently their, "Customer Service rep for customer relations" - according to their contact page. I am not sure if she is new there, nor did I bother to ask. I thought this area was dedicated to, "Alpha Dream" (as listed above)...hence the majority of the post containing positive feedback for Alpha Dream...lol.

Yes, an aggressive reply doesn't necessarily always imply a negative, horrible reply. Therefore, in my opinion, the support that I received in that instance was decent. (I.e., I've had much worse support responses.)

Hope that clears up the confusion.

(01-11-2017 7:09 PM)theLaw Wrote:  So right out of the gate he doesn't want to be understood, hence the miscommunication...........with questions and order changes to boot.

"His" intentions were to pick the product that was right for him, which isn't easy with pheromones (especially when you're just beginning). Pardon me for being indecisive and unsure of something new.
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2017 8:43 PM by errorstotle.)
01-11-2017 7:51 PM
Androcles - Banned
Banned

01-11-2017 8:57 PM

@errorstotle

Pardoned? Just last week you did extensive reading and reasearch. You wanted to stack Xist and AV two days later, and how did that go after you did Xist solo? I'm just confused as you wanted to help out other newbies as you stated above.

[Image: 2rooGl.png]

########################################​#########

Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.
--Abraham Lincoln
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2017 8:58 PM by Androcles.)
01-11-2017 8:57 PM

theLaw

Rep Post

01-11-2017 9:01 PM

(01-11-2017 7:51 PM)errorstotle Wrote:  Black Spice* - I originally ordered Black Spice from AD. The name is pretty close to "Spice Bomb", from PXS, so hopefully you can understand the confusion on the scent name. Sasha is apparently their, "Customer Service rep for customer relations" - according to their contact page. I am not sure if she is new there, nor did I bother to ask. I thought this area was dedicated to, "Alpha Dream" (as listed above)...hence the majority of the post containing positive feedback for Alpha Dream...lol.

Yes, an aggressive reply doesn't necessarily always imply a negative, horrible reply. Therefore, in my opinion, the support that I received in that instance was decent. (I.e., I've had much worse support responses.)

Hope that clears up the confusion.

(01-11-2017 7:09 PM)theLaw Wrote:  So right out of the gate he doesn't want to be understood, hence the miscommunication...........with questions and order changes to boot.

"His" intentions were to pick the product that was right for him, which isn't easy with pheromones (especially when you're just beginning). Pardon me for being indecisive and unsure of something new.

If only there were a repository of useful mone information that you had access to.........maybe a library of sorts..........if only.............Dodgy

[Image: tumblr_inline_mfrglnfydb1ryb0hd.gif]

01-11-2017 9:01 PM
errorstotle - Banned
Banned

01-11-2017 9:19 PM

(01-11-2017 8:57 PM)Androcles Wrote:  @errorstotle

Pardoned? Just last week you did extensive reading and reasearch. You wanted to stack Xist and AV two days later, and how did that go after you did Xist solo? I'm just confused as you wanted to help out other newbies as you stated above.

[Image: 2rooGl.png]

XiSt is on the way. Believe it or not, research doesn't end, even when it's extensive. Let me know if you're still confused on the learning process.

(01-11-2017 9:01 PM)theLaw Wrote:  "His" intentions were to pick the product that was right for him, which isn't easy with pheromones (especially when you're just beginning). Pardon me for being indecisive and unsure of something new.

If only there were a repository of useful mone information that you had access to.........maybe a library of sorts..........if only.............Dodgy

- If only search engines provided conclusions that were absolute and finite....if only....
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2017 9:20 PM by errorstotle.)
01-11-2017 9:19 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

01-11-2017 9:58 PM

(01-11-2017 9:19 PM)errorstotle Wrote:  XiSt is on the way. Believe it or not, research doesn't end, even when it's extensive. Let me know if you're still confused on the learning process.

(01-11-2017 9:01 PM)theLaw Wrote:  "His" intentions were to pick the product that was right for him, which isn't easy with pheromones (especially when you're just beginning). Pardon me for being indecisive and unsure of something new.

- If only search engines provided conclusions that were absolute and finite....if only....

So you're doing your own research while disregarding other's years of experience becuase you don't know how to use the search function.

Can't wait to hear about the products that didn't work..........on the girls you didn't approach.

Already seen this episode.......this is a rerun...........NEXT!!!Scout

01-11-2017 9:58 PM
errorstotle - Banned
Banned

01-11-2017 10:13 PM

(01-11-2017 9:58 PM)theLaw Wrote:  If only there were a repository of useful mone information that you had access to.........maybe a library of sorts..........if only.............Dodgy

So you're doing your own research while disregarding other's years of experience becuase you don't know how to use the search function.

Can't wait to hear about the products that didn't work..........on the girls you didn't approach.

Seeing as you clearly can't comprehend what I'm conveying, I'll make this much easier for you. This post wasn't even about pheromones, it was about customer support. I'm well aware that I don't have years of experience with pheromones, nor would I even want that "experience" under my belt. The results populated in the search function here produce subjective and relative (albeit, some popular) opinions; if they generated facts, we'd all perpetually be buying one product (and people wouldn't need to change their orders). If you've seen this episode before, change the channel, bud. Go drown in all of the vaginal fluid that I'm sure you're encased in.

For those confused, here's a redaction of the original post: "Alpha Dream has good customer support. The End"
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2017 10:21 PM by errorstotle.)
01-11-2017 10:13 PM
SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

01-11-2017 11:53 PM

(01-11-2017 9:58 PM)theLaw Wrote:  If only there were a repository of useful mone information that you had access to.........maybe a library of sorts..........if only.............Dodgy

Trying to figure out who is might be, they all blend together Mega shok
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2017 11:53 PM by SeekingSuccess.)
01-11-2017 11:53 PM

Share This Thread