Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Surprisingly Good CS
Androcles - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

RE: Surprisingly Good CS
01-12-2017 12:08 AM

Shawnie was funny with is -3 rep. LOL

########################################​#########

Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.
--Abraham Lincoln
01-12-2017 12:08 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mark-in-dallas
Dumb Guy That Pays The Bills

01-12-2017 12:30 AM

I am not liking the attitude that I'm seeing developing in this thread, so I'll make it nice and clear: It stops and it fucking stops now! And, if you want to lash out at me too errorrsotle, I'm 3 hours up I-35 and I've not no problem meeting up for a little chit chat! Got it?

Lash out at another long term member and your time here will be short lived.

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
01-12-2017 12:30 AM
errorstotle - Banned
Banned

01-12-2017 12:43 AM

(01-12-2017 12:30 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  I am not liking the attitude that I'm seeing developing in this thread, so I'll make it nice and clear: It stops and it fucking stops now! And, if you want to lash out at me too errorrsotle, I'm 3 hours up I-35 and I've not no problem meeting up for a little chit chat! Got it?

Lash out at another long term member and your time here will be short lived.

PM me and we can arrange a meet up, I have no problem with that at all.

No one is lashing out at anyone from my point of view. But, I am having to defend myself over an order change and my confusion over the name of a scent, and that's unreasonably stupid. I'm noticing that some "experienced/veteran" members intentionally find (any) reasons to call newbies, newbies. I get it, I don't know about "mones" by your standards. I never claimed to, and I do find a lot of your (directed to the ones sarcastically answering my responses) posts genuinely helpful and insightful. But, to give me shit over something so asinine or trivial? Come on... most of you are older than me, so if you want to start corresponding like adults, I'm more than open to it.

For the reasonable ones left reading, Sasha (from AD) handled my questions well. I thought it was cool. That's it. Buy from AD, don't buy from AD, I don't care. Just thought I'd share with this uh... warm, welcoming and lovely community here.

If you want to meet up and talk, I'm a click away.
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2017 1:08 AM by errorstotle.)
01-12-2017 12:43 AM
theLaw

Rep Post

01-12-2017 9:13 AM

(01-12-2017 12:43 AM)errorstotle Wrote:  PM me and we can arrange a meet up, I have no problem with that at all.

No one is lashing out at anyone from my point of view. But, I am having to defend myself over an order change and my confusion over the name of a scent, and that's unreasonably stupid. I'm noticing that some "experienced/veteran" members intentionally find (any) reasons to call newbies, newbies. I get it, I don't know about "mones" by your standards. I never claimed to, and I do find a lot of your (directed to the ones sarcastically answering my responses) posts genuinely helpful and insightful. But, to give me shit over something so asinine or trivial? Come on... most of you are older than me, so if you want to start corresponding like adults, I'm more than open to it.

For the reasonable ones left reading, Sasha (from AD) handled my questions well. I thought it was cool. That's it. Buy from AD, don't buy from AD, I don't care. Just thought I'd share with this uh... warm, welcoming and lovely community here.

If you want to meet up and talk, I'm a click away.

So in your first 10 days you've taken issue with a vendor, multiple members on the forum, and the Administrator.

Probably just bad luck.........Dodgy

[Image: just-my-luck.gif]

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
01-12-2017 9:13 AM
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-12-2017 9:44 AM

Reading as an unbiased third party with nothing to gain but understanding, I find most of your responses crass and in poor taste, erristotle. You react like everything other members have stated has been to catch you. I really don't see how or why you are being so defensive. Most members here come from a place similar to yourself and are just seeking understanding. This forum thing is in black and white characters so tone is often lost, especially when people come from different parts of the world.

After your last call out to the forum Administrator, I can't see you being allowed to stick around much longer. You seem to be a leech and a trouble maker and we already have enough of those. I bid you farewell. I would recommend that when you join another forum about anything, you join a little bit more humble and with less of a chip on your shoulder. It also doesn't hurt if you follow their rules and respect their seasoned veterans.

“I read a theory once that the human intellect was like peacock feathers. Just an extravagant display intended to attract a mate... Just an elaborate mating ritual. Maybe it doesn’t matter that we have accomplished so much for the basest of reasons...”

— Dr. Robert Ford (Anthony Hopkins),
01-12-2017 9:44 AM

errorstotle - Banned
Banned

01-12-2017 10:51 AM

(01-12-2017 9:44 AM)Spars Wrote:  Reading as an unbiased third party with nothing to gain but understanding, I find most of your responses crass and in poor taste, erristotle. You react like everything other members have stated has been to catch you. I really don't see how or why you are being so defensive. Most members here come from a place similar to yourself and are just seeking understanding. This forum thing is in black and white characters so tone is often lost, especially when people come from different parts of the world.

After your last call out to the forum Administrator, I can't see you being allowed to stick around much longer. You seem to be a leech and a trouble maker and we already have enough of those. I bid you farewell. I would recommend that when you join another forum about anything, you join a little bit more humble and with less of a chip on your shoulder. It also doesn't hurt if you follow their rules and respect their seasoned veterans.

"theLaw" has literally responded with sarcastic feedback from his first post. I would be completely understanding and "less crass" without the unnecessary sarcasm. Because he's been here longer, I guess that's the magic pass though.

I didn't "call out" the forum Administrator, but I'll respect your opinion and insight, especially the leech and troublemaker labels? Lol. He and I live in the same state and believe it or not, I'm a pretty social person - I'm always up to meet up and talk about things, so that's what I was getting at. Like you mentioned, you don't get much tone over the internet. I've been on forums for decades (not for mones, obviously), so this isn't my first rodeo. If the banhammer is dropped, so be it. Aside from this thread, I generally do provide clear(er), useful feedback of my own. But, do what you will - delete the thread, keep throwing gas on the fire, ban me or what have you.
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2017 11:00 AM by errorstotle.)
01-12-2017 10:51 AM
theLaw

Rep Post

01-12-2017 2:48 PM

[Image: RDKxOnW.png]

01-12-2017 2:48 PM
errorstotle - Banned
Banned

01-12-2017 3:28 PM

(01-12-2017 2:48 PM)theLaw Wrote:  [Image: RDKxOnW.png]

That one's expired and my name isn't on it.
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2017 3:32 PM by errorstotle.)
01-12-2017 3:28 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

01-12-2017 3:40 PM

(01-12-2017 3:28 PM)errorstotle Wrote:  That one's expired and my name isn't on it.

Literally playing the victim card about the victim card...........classic Errorstotle!

[Image: florida-fan-is-stunned-by-kentucky.gif]

01-12-2017 3:40 PM
errorstotle - Banned
Banned

01-12-2017 3:43 PM

(01-12-2017 3:40 PM)theLaw Wrote:  Literally playing the victim card about the victim card...........classic Errorstotle!

[Image: florida-fan-is-stunned-by-kentucky.gif]

If I were "classic", I'd get to be sarcastic and not have anyone call me a leech or troll. I'm a newbie, so let me be a newbie.
01-12-2017 3:43 PM

Share This Thread