Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Surprisingly Good CS
theLaw

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Surprisingly Good CS
01-12-2017 3:55 PM

(01-12-2017 3:43 PM)errorstotle Wrote:  If I were "classic", I'd get to be sarcastic and not have anyone call me a leech or troll. I'm a newbie, so let me be a newbie.

I respect the fact that you are holding on to this victim mentality to the bitter end.

I look forward to watching your future feuds with other members.

Goodbye Errorstotle.popcorn

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
01-12-2017 3:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
errorstotle - Banned
Banned

01-12-2017 4:16 PM

(01-12-2017 3:55 PM)theLaw Wrote:  I respect the fact that you are holding on to this victim mentality to the bitter end.

I look forward to watching your future feuds with other members.

Goodbye Errorstotle.popcorn

As I respect your ability to fully comprehend sarcasm.

Cheers
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2017 4:28 PM by errorstotle.)
01-12-2017 4:16 PM
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-13-2017 1:30 PM

(01-12-2017 3:43 PM)errorstotle Wrote:  If I were "classic", I'd get to be sarcastic and not have anyone call me a leech or troll. I'm a newbie, so let me be a newbie.

I've been quiet up until now, and frequently I'm going hard on the newbies who misbehave.

1. Stop arguing with The Law. Whether you agree with him or not, you're doing yourself a disservice, and you're not successfully rebutting him.

2. Yes, you're a newbie, but the job of a newbie is to learn and become slightly less ignorant than he was before. It is also to be respectful of those who have provided the library of knowledge from which they are learning. Newbie is not a role to which one aspires, but a role with which one is saddled. The goal is to improve out of being a newbie, not use it as an excuse for misbehavior or to stagnate.

3. You're free to do as you like. You're not free from consequences. If you misbehave, you will receive the attendant consequences and probably dislike them. If you behave well, you will receive the benefits of joining a community: support, camaraderie, and inclusion.

Currently, you are on a path to exclusion and banishment.
01-13-2017 1:30 PM

Share This Thread