Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.5 Average
SteveO is awesome!
cali4ya858
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 293
Thanks received:
156 thanks in 99 posts

RE: SteveO is awesome!
08-07-2015 11:50 PM

They rock, I ordered BCE and they gave me SOB, Ascend and Xist samples and skittles! I was happy haha.
08-07-2015 11:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DssMaster
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4467
Thanks received:
214 thanks in 92 posts

08-26-2015 6:00 PM

Steve's customer service is beyond awesome guys. I originally placed my order for a 30ml bottle of XiSt in FXS scent, on 07-29-2015, and requested for a scent sample and also a sample of either Connections, Love Boat, Odyssey or Taboo. A few days later I checked on my order status, and saw that it had shipped. There was an issue with the tracking number, so I emailed customer support to let them know about it. Well, apparently the USPS screwed up and lost my order. I emailed customer support again to make them aware of what had happened, and was told that it would take a couple of days to file a claim with the USPS. A week went by, but I didn't hear back regarding the status, and again sent them another email. This time, I received an email directly from Steve. He apologized for the lack of communication on their part, and said he personally will re-ship out a replacement order that same day, so that I'll have it in a couple of days time.

Next day when I went to get my mail, I was surprised to find the order had arrived, as he upgraded the order to be shipped with priority mail express (overnight) delivery. I was like "wooow!!!". Not only that, but he also wrote me a personal note, and included a getting started pheromones pamphlet, a business card, a postcard and a box of Adams Chiklets bubble gum (I haven't had those in years Dirol)...but wait, that's not all, there's morepopcorn...instead of including a sample vial, of one of the four products I requested a sample of, he went ahead and included samples of ALL four; Connections, Love Boat, Odyssey and Taboo, but instead of sending sample vials, he upgraded those to full size 10ml bottlesdrool...so as you may have guessed, I was ecstatic...YahooYahooYahoo

I am very happy indeed, but I feel bad in a way, because he went thru all this trouble to make things right for me, even though it wasn't his fault (USPS' fault) that the first order got lost. To be honest, I would've been just as happy if he had shipped it as regular priority mail with signature confirmation, so he could save the extra cost to send it overnight. But nevertheless, he went above AND beyond my expectations for customer service. I wrote him an email this morning to thank him for everything, and told him that I would post this experience here on pherotruth to let everyone know. So, here I am doing just that, as I am a man of my word.

As of right now, I'll have to wait for the next opportunity to use XiSt, as I was hoping to use it around this 31-32 y.o. Latina woman that friend-zoned me. She was interested (she responded well to the last few drops I had left of my old A314 Akuto scented version 18 batch 2) and seemed open, and became submissive when I was around her, but I didn't escalate things as I should have. But oh well, at least now I'm locked and loaded, and ready for when that opportunity presents itself once again.

Thanks again for everything Steve, and look forward to trying your products soon. Oh, and in the pamphlet you included, you are referred to as the "Wizard of Super-Love". Well, I believe you have now become a Master of Superb Customer Service as well. I look forward to your (continuing) success in business and life YahooDrinks
(This post was last modified: 08-26-2015 6:00 PM by DssMaster.)
08-26-2015 6:00 PM
Thanks given by neon, BeautifulEnigma
Samus
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 30
Thanks received:
191 thanks in 89 posts

08-26-2015 6:34 PM

Steve is a genuine, caring business man. He always takes a little extra time to explain things and make things right as well as add a friendly touch to any any communications exchanged.

I enjoyed talking with him when he was with AD way back and was very happy to learn that he had created his own enterprise after he left them.
08-26-2015 6:34 PM

Dblr619
Life taker-heart breaker

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 541
Thanks received:
276 thanks in 146 posts

08-28-2015 2:17 PM

Ordered Xist and asked for Cohesion and Evolve samples. Dude kicks the Ascend as well to round out the ACE pack. FAST standard delivery and Cherry pop rocks too, this fucn guy lol!!!
As a side note...
Sent him a msg and was contacted a day or two later. Explained a specific goal I am pursuing with mones and asked about a custom mix. Instead of making me wait in the custom blend line and financially taking advantage of my need he recommends a blend of some of his existing products. Rocking guy with ethics, morals, and sterling customer service. Thanx Steve and XS bighug

mooning whiney control freaks mooning
08-28-2015 2:17 PM
Thanks given by RTBoss
XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 479
Thanks received:
584 thanks in 323 posts

09-06-2015 3:03 PM

Yes, it seems Steve is very generous when it comes to samples. Often upgrading your samples to full 10ml bottles Smile.
He's done the same for me many times. He's essentially given me more money then what I payed him in the first place sometimes.

thegentleman Wrote:Young women want a guy with lots of energy, someone who is fun, has big lofty dreams and is on his way to becoming that man. When they think of the value that you bring to a relationship, they think in terms of the experience you're going to give them. So wear something that makes them feel upbeat, and create positive emotional experiences with them that they will feel they can't get elsewhere.
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2015 3:03 PM by XyzN.)
09-06-2015 3:03 PM
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 756
Thanks received:
1535 thanks in 698 posts

09-06-2015 6:46 PM

(09-06-2015 3:03 PM)XyzN Wrote:  Yes, it seems Steve is very generous when it comes to samples. Often upgrading your samples to full 10ml bottles Smile.

Have yet to experience that....Perhaps it's b/c I only order during sales, lol.

My Journal
09-06-2015 6:46 PM
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 925
Thanks received:
647 thanks in 333 posts

09-06-2015 7:50 PM

Ive ordered twice and nothing for neither. Don't feel as, bud!
09-06-2015 7:50 PM

BAALhammon
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 92
Thanks received:
29 thanks in 19 posts

02-29-2016 1:29 PM

I just received the tracking number for my order, let's see what I will get..

LAL
Gel: SXD, NA, AV
Other: DP, BW, Max-T

PXS
Oil: Evolve, XiSt, Taboo, DM, Dom
Spray: Exotica, Brute

ALPHA DREAM
Alpha Maschio

* = Sample.
Next purchase:
1- Core, Titan, Dion, Orbita.
2- AT, GOA, ETFZ.
02-29-2016 1:29 PM
Spider-mone
Stalker Dummy

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 606
Thanks received:
1718 thanks in 673 posts

05-25-2016 5:18 PM

I recently made an order with PXS. When I kept checking the tracking info for my order, it kept saying "Shipping label created". I waited a few days and it still said the same thing. I contacted PXS and they tracked down the problem. It seemed my order got lost. So they sent out another shipment and upgraded it to priority.

I received it today. I asked for a sample of evolve oil .... they gave me a whole bottle. They also threw in a free bottle of one of their new beta blends... XS177-brute. I'm a little afraid to use this with a name like that!!! lol

So yes, Steve-O is awesome! PXS might not be perfect but i've ordered a few times from them and have always had great service and this is the most generous shipment i've received from any company.

Thanks Steve-O!

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
05-25-2016 5:18 PM
Thanks given by V-nice
Androcles - Banned
Banned

Thanks Given: 1192
Thanks received:
846 thanks in 288 posts

06-07-2016 9:04 PM

http://pherotruth.com/images/smilies/bighug.gif

Just want to give a shout-out to SteveO. Wow! I recently had received the wrong order. Rare "perfect storm" accident, probably a trainee thing in shipping..whatever. I order a lot from PheromoneXS and have not seen this happen before. What really shocked me was how super awesome SteveO came through to make my customer experience better from that snafu. I posted a ticket on the XS support site to let them know I received the wrong items...on a Friday (shipping was closed on the weekend), but by Tuesday my correct order was delivered expeditiously to my location.

I received in just a day....wait..there is soo much more. I received quick responsive and attentive emails and THEN a $$$ E-voucher in full for the value of my original order!!!!! Amazing! That's not all. I was allowed to keep the other items from the error as a gift. Woah!... Next, when I received my order, I was floored. SteveO and his magnificent team gave me several full 10ml bottles (sprays) and an oil in ADDITION to my order!

I never, ever received that level of commitment to making things right... ever with any company. I shall be a customer for life. I plan to pay it forward by letting others know how great this is and continue my business with PheromoneXS! Incredible. This is my first post on Pherotruth, and it makes sense to share this experience here and on the XS forums later (when I can post). I think there is a 24hour wait when you just register. Idk...

Than you soo much SteveO!!!!

http://pherotruth.com/images/smilies/bighug.gif
(This post was last modified: 06-07-2016 9:06 PM by Androcles.)
06-07-2016 9:04 PM
Thanks given by raikahoken

Share This Thread