Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.5 Average
SteveO is awesome!
WCHeartBreaker
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 110
Thanks received:
118 thanks in 52 posts

RE: SteveO is awesome!
12-03-2016 3:56 PM

No lecture needed and not complaining. Check my post. I appreciate the gesture in giving me those samples, was just curious if it was a mixup or those samples requested weren't available.
12-03-2016 3:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

DssMaster
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4467
Thanks received:
214 thanks in 92 posts

RE: SteveO is awesome!
12-11-2016 1:31 PM

SteveO and his company are indeed great when it comes to customer service. I posted back in October (post #54) an issue I had with an order I placed about 8-9 months ago for a bottle of Ascend oil with cops and the ACE pack in spray form. I used the gift voucher I received for having the wrong Ascend oil (without cops) shipped to me. Noticed that PXS is now offering designer fragrances, so I ordered the Ascend with cops in Aventus. I haven't had the chance to try it as of yet, as it's pretty chilly in the East coast at the moment, and I know that would hinder the diffusion on the oil based products. So I'll just wait till it gets a bit warmer and/or have an indoor party/activity to attend so I can try it then.

I really like how it smells in the Aventus scent, don't know how strong the scent of cops is in the unscented version. I read some reports of people complaining that Ascend oil unscented with cops is very stinky, but then again, some have said that the one without cops is just as stinky. I really liked the pungent smell of unscented Ascend without cops, at the time I thought it was the cops I was smelling, not knowing I had received the wrong bottle. Apparently there is something else that causes that smell, as I was pretty surprised when I recently found out I had the cop-less Ascend oil all along.

But anyways, getting back to the thread, yes, this company has gone above and beyond to make sure they made it right for me. Like I mentioned in my earlier post, I would had considered it "great customer service" by giving me the opportunity to exchange it for the bottle of Ascend oil with cops, so it definitely caught me by surprise when I received the g.v. to get a new bottle and keep the cop-less bottle. That right there shows just how far this company is willing to go to make things right for their customers.
12-11-2016 1:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread