Hello There, Guest! Register

3 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 3 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
SpellboundRX?
jla734
jla734

Sex: Female

Rep Post

SpellboundRX?
03-14-2012 1:09 PM

Okay I want to know if anyone has tried their products?The prices seem excellent and they let you build your product from the ground up at least to a certian extent.Any info pretty please?
03-14-2012 1:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SportyCurve5
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: SpellboundRX?
03-14-2012 5:23 PM

I have never heard of them...but I went poking through the site...and there so many options (perfumes, colognes, sprays, and splashes! the phero conc seemed to be the same, but you're paying more for a stronger scent? doesnt make sense)...Though, having scents similar to mainstay companies is appealing...I would know what to expect, and wouldnt totally be blind about the scent when buying. I'd HATE to get a scent I couldn't stand and have to go through the hassle of returning.

AND some of their links dont work, or give wrong information, for example, theres an area for the spray products where you can click to see the amounts of ingredients, I'll click one option, but it'll display another option. But in order to view what I want, I have to click around...It got a little annoying. In addition they dont have reviews for specific products, and they have the SAME reviews throughout the site, seems shady to me...but then again androtics and true do similar things, like have '5,148 users viewing products', or '777 FB likes'.

AND I searched for some coupon codes, and 'meetup967' gives a 20% discount (supposedly you have to be a member of 'Fun chicago singles'...doubt it) and 'new20' gives a 20% discount for new members...AND orders over $50 get free shipping...For kicks, I added something to the cart, and used BOTH codes, and they both worked.

I am tempted to make an order for kicks, but with all the glitches, and 'shadiness' I'm not sure if I will...being new to Pheromones, and a pretty big stash so far, I think I'll pass for now. Keep us updated if you decide to try something!
03-14-2012 5:23 PM
jla734
jla734

Rep Post

03-14-2012 5:47 PM

(03-14-2012 5:23 PM)SportyCurve5 Wrote:  I have never heard of them...but I went poking through the site...and there so many options (perfumes, colognes, sprays, and splashes! the phero conc seemed to be the same, but you're paying more for a stronger scent? doesnt make sense)...Though, having scents similar to mainstay companies is appealing...I would know what to expect, and wouldnt totally be blind about the scent when buying. I'd HATE to get a scent I couldn't stand and have to go through the hassle of returning.

AND some of their links dont work, or give wrong information, for example, theres an area for the spray products where you can click to see the amounts of ingredients, I'll click one option, but it'll display another option. But in order to view what I want, I have to click around...It got a little annoying. In addition they dont have reviews for specific products, and they have the SAME reviews throughout the site, seems shady to me...but then again androtics and true do similar things, like have '5,148 users viewing products', or '777 FB likes'.

AND I searched for some coupon codes, and 'meetup967' gives a 20% discount (supposedly you have to be a member of 'Fun chicago singles'...doubt it) and 'new20' gives a 20% discount for new members...AND orders over $50 get free shipping...For kicks, I added something to the cart, and used BOTH codes, and they both worked.

I am tempted to make an order for kicks, but with all the glitches, and 'shadiness' I'm not sure if I will...being new to Pheromones, and a pretty big stash so far, I think I'll pass for now. Keep us updated if you decide to try something!
I ordered and did the new20 and because my order was over 50 it automaticaly gave me free shipping.I ordered the 3.3 oz bottles the edc content of Essential oils is impressive its slightly over 17 percent.I talked to a Blake from that company.He spoke with me for half an hour. He seemed very nice and answered all my questions.He said the cops in the sex kitten was .32 and the cops in the nasty the womens product is .35. I dont know if thats alot but their products do have LOTS of pheromones in them. Also it appears they dont put alcohol in their products but use a different agent. I will let you know my results.
03-14-2012 5:47 PM
SportyCurve5
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-14-2012 6:22 PM

(03-14-2012 5:47 PM)jla734 Wrote:  I ordered and did the new20 and because my order was over 50 it automaticaly gave me free shipping.I ordered the 3.3 oz bottles the edc content of Essential oils is impressive its slightly over 17 percent.I talked to a Blake from that company.He spoke with me for half an hour. He seemed very nice and answered all my questions.He said the cops in the sex kitten was .32 and the cops in the nasty the womens product is .35. I dont know if thats alot but their products do have LOTS of pheromones in them. Also it appears they dont put alcohol in their products but use a different agent. I will let you know my results.

AWESOME! Right after I sent the post, I decided to go back and look...and purchase 2 of the large women colognes, but my browser was having issues with the security certificates, and asked if they would have a paypal option, so Im waiting on that reply. Im interested in the Center of attn and Conversationalist...what blends and scents did you purchase? I figure If they dont 'work' they are about the same price I would pay for the actual perfumes anyway, and would still be able to use them as such., unlike most companies.

Let me know my dear!
03-14-2012 6:22 PM

jla734
jla734

Rep Post

03-14-2012 11:40 PM

(03-14-2012 6:22 PM)SportyCurve5 Wrote:  AWESOME! Right after I sent the post, I decided to go back and look...and purchase 2 of the large women colognes, but my browser was having issues with the security certificates, and asked if they would have a paypal option, so Im waiting on that reply. Im interested in the Center of attn and Conversationalist...what blends and scents did you purchase? I figure If they dont 'work' they are about the same price I would pay for the actual perfumes anyway, and would still be able to use them as such., unlike most companies.

Let me know my dear!
Blake told me they were in production of a lavender vaniella scent so I said oh please send me that one.I asked for it to be put in the sex kitten.He also told me about an orential combo that contians sandlewood,ylang ylang and amber.I asked for that to be put in the nasty.I LOVE spicy scents and cant wait to get this.The bottles have not even been put out for those yet but I told him I didnt care.I told them they could slap a piece of tape over each bottle with the name of the product for all I care.I am just very excited to be able to FINALLY try out some pheromones at a really decent price.This is less then I spend at my beloved Bath and BW store.I would pay 30.00 for a 2 oz EDC from there with LESS EOthen I will get from this compamy that has Pheromones in their products.Please tell me about your order when you get it.I do believe in the power of pheromones esp the self effects.I have a product called Realm that makes me feel on top of the world everytime I wear it.
03-14-2012 11:40 PM
SportyCurve5
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-15-2012 12:24 AM

(03-14-2012 11:40 PM)jla734 Wrote:  Blake told me they were in production of a lavender vaniella scent so I said oh please send me that one.I asked for it to be put in the sex kitten.He also told me about an orential combo that contians sandlewood,ylang ylang and amber.I asked for that to be put in the nasty.I LOVE spicy scents and cant wait to get this.The bottles have not even been put out for those yet but I told him I didnt care.I told them they could slap a piece of tape over each bottle with the name of the product for all I care.I am just very excited to be able to FINALLY try out some pheromones at a really decent price.This is less then I spend at my beloved Bath and BW store.I would pay 30.00 for a 2 oz EDC from there with LESS EOthen I will get from this compamy that has Pheromones in their products.Please tell me about your order when you get it.I do believe in the power of pheromones esp the self effects.I have a product called Realm that makes me feel on top of the world everytime I wear it.

Will do! I haven't had the OMG moment that has completely put be on the believing wagon, but have had many interesting hits, so theres something going on! And I havent experienced any self effects Sad I love perfumes, and when I got into Pheromones, I purchased any and everything, and some scents were hideous!

I dont particularly care for the spicy scents, but I got Realm on a whim from eBay and it smells nice, not my typical scent. I like fruity/tangy/fresh scents, and also on a whim, I got Inner Realm (the description sounded like something I would normally get)...and i cant take that smell. Its horrendous. So, just for the very fact spellboundrx has some 'mainstream' scents I own in my perfume collection, it wouldn't be a loss if the Pheromones suck. I havent heard back from them about the Paypal Sad I may just have to bit the bullet. lol.

And, btw Its nice to meet you!! lol. There arent too many active ladies on this forum, so Its cool when someone shows up. Have you tried Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie? I've developed a rather bad habit...I want to try all of their scents! Thank goodness they have cheap samples!
03-15-2012 12:24 AM
jla734
jla734

Rep Post

03-16-2012 10:57 PM

(03-15-2012 12:24 AM)SportyCurve5 Wrote:  Will do! I haven't had the OMG moment that has completely put be on the believing wagon, but have had many interesting hits, so theres something going on! And I havent experienced any self effects Sad I love perfumes, and when I got into Pheromones, I purchased any and everything, and some scents were hideous!

I dont particularly care for the spicy scents, but I got Realm on a whim from eBay and it smells nice, not my typical scent. I like fruity/tangy/fresh scents, and also on a whim, I got Inner Realm (the description sounded like something I would normally get)...and i cant take that smell. Its horrendous. So, just for the very fact spellboundrx has some 'mainstream' scents I own in my perfume collection, it wouldn't be a loss if the Pheromones suck. I havent heard back from them about the Paypal Sad I may just have to bit the bullet. lol.

And, btw Its nice to meet you!! lol. There arent too many active ladies on this forum, so Its cool when someone shows up. Have you tried Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie? I've developed a rather bad habit...I want to try all of their scents! Thank goodness they have cheap samples!
I had to post an update.After I spoke with Blake on Wednesday my product was sent prob about an HOUR after I placed the order!!!I received my products today Friday.This company has THE best customer service I have EVER had from any Pheromone company I have ordered from so far.I get the package and on the outside of the box it states RUSH very important customer. Made me feel like a princess vbg.I then proceed to open the box oh my its like Christmas!!! On top of the package they have very pretty gold gift wrap placed on top so its like opening a nice present.The products came wrapped nicely in bubble wrap.
This company went way out of their way for me.They sent me 2 as of now unreleased scents at my request.Their customer service rep spent half an hour on the phone with me asking what types of products I like esp regarding scent.I told him I love lavender vaniella scent and he said oh we just created a scent like that and its not out yet but we will send it to you.I LOVE that scent its very soft and I had that scent added to the nasty.I wore the nasty out tonight and had a young man half my age chatting me up at Sams club.He was telling me all sorts of interesting things re his friends and their "sex lives"!I kid you not.It was kinda nuts.Tonight was the first time I wore it out so have not really had much time to report on the effects of this product.
The bottles are nice they are glass and the product sprays out nicely.They included quite a few extras in my package.I also asked for some mens and womens scent samples.Their "samples"are not really samples they are like a mini size of their larger products.The bottles are glass and I would say FIVE ML each with spray tops.I think they sent me like 5 sample womens scents and 4 mens sample scents.I am currently writing this review at a friends house so the sample bottles are NOT in front of me right now but I THINK they looked like we could refill them again def a nice touch. I will update on that later as I know many of you love to refill your bottles.
I must say I am VERY pleased with the customer service.The quality of the product and the packaging is really top notch.The product got me a STRONG hit.They even sent out a couple products for my other half.
I will give a more detailed review after I get to sample all the scents they sent me.Some of their mens scents blew me away!!!Talk about sexy smelling.
03-16-2012 10:57 PM
SportyCurve5
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-17-2012 4:01 AM

Jla, ummmm I am totally going to buy from this company! I went out tonight with my very sexy by vs scent and alpha Dream's Achar, and had a stong hit...reminded me how much I loved vs. I must order in this scent! Thanks so much for the initial review! Keep us updated how everything works...maybe you can start an awesome journal!
03-17-2012 4:01 AM

jla734
jla734

Rep Post

03-17-2012 10:17 AM

Get this last night AFTER I wrote this review..... I walk into the other room at my friends house.I ask my hubby to let me smell his wrist.I had sprayed him with the crave pheromone that had gifted me with.I said WOW that smells nice!!!He then grabs me and starts squeezing me and pulling me against him.This in front of my friend.My hubby is a VERY laid back person and NEVER has done this in public.He has grabbed my but outside but never anything like this.He even picked me up twice and said he was going to take me to the bedroom and have fun with me vbg.I have worn Instant Sexiness/A from Androtics.I have worn Realm.I have worn stone labs cops and never a strong response from him. Last night was crazy.He was all over me like white on rice.So we go home and we had some fun at 2 am and he had rubbed some of the body oil in Warm apple crisp the company sent me to try it was in the sex kitten pheromones.Smelled wonderful.Was non greasy and a little went a long way.Very pleased with that product.Anyway he wake up again at 8 am and couldnt keep his hands off me.It was like he was a twenty year old.I had only sprayed on 4 squirts of the lavender vaniella scent in the Nasty.I had sprayed it at around 6 pm last night and got the REALLY strong reaction from him late that night then the effect seemed to last till this morning.Man that must be some strong stuff VBG.I think I have finally found THE product for ME.I am one happy camper today.jumpy
03-17-2012 10:17 AM
halo0073

Rep Post

03-17-2012 10:36 AM

I'm checking out their website. Interesting. I am a little put off by the fact that they have typos. I also find it weird that their Pure Copulins has a whole slew of other things in it. Maybe Monday I will call them and ask a few questions. I don't find them all that cheap in price but their site and packaging looks a little cheap.
03-17-2012 10:36 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  terry's SpellboundRX experience terry0400-40 31 14,856 06-13-2015 6:44 AM
Last Post: JLG1
  SpellboundRX Oil based pheromones? dorfmeister 8 3,767 06-12-2015 7:22 PM
Last Post: kimosabe
  Synergist's SpellboundRX reviews Synergist 30 13,649 07-29-2012 8:44 PM
Last Post: as33156
  SpellboundRX nmorgen 12 7,233 05-24-2012 10:52 PM