Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
SpellboundRX?
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1632
Thanks received:
3372 thanks in 1534 posts

RE: SpellboundRX?
03-19-2012 4:20 PM

(03-19-2012 1:47 PM)Brock Wrote:  You got it!

Send me a PM and we can discuss.
03-19-2012 4:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Brock
Vendor

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
12 thanks in 8 posts

03-19-2012 8:51 PM

(03-17-2012 3:01 AM)SportyCurve5 Wrote:  Jla, ummmm I am totally going to buy from this company! I went out tonight with my very sexy by vs scent and alpha Dream's Achar, and had a stong hit...reminded me how much I loved vs. I must order in this scent! Thanks so much for the initial review! Keep us updated how everything works...maybe you can start an awesome journal!

Hi SportyCurve. I saw that you had trouble with the PayPal option on SpellboundRX. We received 60+ orders in the site today by people using PayPal so it must be working now. Let me know If I can help you with that and I can get our techsupport on it. Thanks Brock

Brock Taylor
03-19-2012 8:51 PM
SportyCurve5
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 46
Thanks received:
171 thanks in 66 posts

03-19-2012 8:57 PM

(03-19-2012 8:51 PM)Brock Wrote:  Hi SportyCurve. I saw that you had trouble with the PayPal option on SpellboundRX. We received 60+ orders in the site today by people using PayPal so it must be working now. Let me know If I can help you with that and I can get our techsupport on it. Thanks Brock

Hi Brock! Its good to see representatives assisting outside of the site. I didn't see an actual paypal link, but I'll check again.

As a suggestion for the site, if individual reviews for each product could be made available, that would be good. I did see that the reviews were not 'for any specific product.' And as it is now, the same 10 or so reviews come up with every product, which, no offense, could seem a little shady to new visitors to the site if multiple products are reviewed, and the exact same reviewer says the exact same thing.

Being relatively new to Pheromones, I'll be waiting to see more reviews before making a purchase. But I'm excited to see what others have to say!
03-19-2012 8:57 PM
Brock
Vendor

Thanks received:
12 thanks in 8 posts

03-19-2012 10:10 PM

(03-19-2012 8:57 PM)SportyCurve5 Wrote:  Hi Brock! Its good to see representatives assisting outside of the site. I didn't see an actual paypal link, but I'll check again.

As a suggestion for the site, if individual reviews for each product could be made available, that would be good. I did see that the reviews were not 'for any specific product.' And as it is now, the same 10 or so reviews come up with every product, which, no offense, could seem a little shady to new visitors to the site if multiple products are reviewed, and the exact same reviewer says the exact same thing.

Being relatively new to Pheromones, I'll be waiting to see more reviews before making a purchase. But I'm excited to see what others have to say!

I have heard that before about the reviews and have brought that up internally. We get a TON of reviews but unfortunatley they have to be copied to the website pages. Apparantly its not automatic. There are a bunch that are not up there but they are on the company's Facebook Fanpage. Check that out. Im still lobbying to get that fixed Sad Thanks

Brock Taylor
03-19-2012 10:10 PM
Thanks given by SportyCurve5
halo0073

Rep Post

Thanks received:

03-20-2012 8:50 AM

(03-19-2012 8:57 PM)SportyCurve5 Wrote:  Hi Brock! Its good to see representatives assisting outside of the site. I didn't see an actual paypal link, but I'll check again.

I agree. The reviews didn't do much for me either. That's why I think them doing some testing with us would be a great idea. Quotes for specific products would be awesome.

Brock are you guys ever going to open your own forum? A lot of the other phero companies have them and they are endlessly useful for sharing info.
(This post was last modified: 03-20-2012 8:51 AM by halo0073.)
03-20-2012 8:50 AM

Brock
Vendor

Thanks received:
12 thanks in 8 posts

03-20-2012 12:31 PM

(03-20-2012 8:50 AM)halo0073 Wrote:  I agree. The reviews didn't do much for me either. That's why I think them doing some testing with us would be a great idea. Quotes for specific products would be awesome.

Brock are you guys ever going to open your own forum? A lot of the other phero companies have them and they are endlessly useful for sharing info.

Yes we are going to do a forum. It is in the works now and should be up in the next few weeks.

Brock Taylor
03-20-2012 12:31 PM
jla734
jla734

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
20 thanks in 14 posts

03-20-2012 12:43 PM

(03-19-2012 1:22 PM)Brock Wrote:  Hi JLA. Im glad you enjoyed the products we sent you. I understand that we also sent you an unreleased product that I would love to hear your thoughts on. That is the Massage Oil Candle. Im not sure which pheromone blend and fragrance they sent you but I hope you like it. The candle melts to to a wonderful massage oil. That shoulkd be released in the next few weeks. By the way, welcome to the SpellboundRX family!!! Brock
Hi Brock,
I talked to Blake today.I am really loving Spellboundrx.I told him about the over the top reaction I got from my husband. He encouraged me to try the candle.I got off the phone and lit my nice little boat candle.It has 2 wicks.The scent is opium.It smells SOOO nice.I love spicy scents.So after about a min or so I poured about a teaspoon or maybe a tsp and a half into my palm.It feels so nice and warm on the skin and is oh so silky to the touch.It does not feel greasy.I used that small amount and it covered both arms and my hands.A little of this product goes a LONG way.It came packaged in a nice shiny black box.On top of the box there is gold wrapping paper a nice touch.Then under the paper is this nice gem.It reminds me of a little boat.It is sealed with plastic wrap.It feels like opening a Christmas present with their products.I love the way they are presented.Nice touch of class here.I really hope your company joins this site.I have been happy with the customer service and the products.
(This post was last modified: 03-20-2012 12:45 PM by jla734.)
03-20-2012 12:43 PM
Brock
Vendor

Thanks received:
12 thanks in 8 posts

03-20-2012 6:45 PM

(03-20-2012 12:43 PM)jla734 Wrote:  Hi Brock,
I talked to Blake today.I am really loving Spellboundrx.I told him about the over the top reaction I got from my husband. He encouraged me to try the candle.I got off the phone and lit my nice little boat candle.It has 2 wicks.The scent is opium.It smells SOOO nice.I love spicy scents.So after about a min or so I poured about a teaspoon or maybe a tsp and a half into my palm.It feels so nice and warm on the skin and is oh so silky to the touch.It does not feel greasy.I used that small amount and it covered both arms and my hands.A little of this product goes a LONG way.It came packaged in a nice shiny black box.On top of the box there is gold wrapping paper a nice touch.Then under the paper is this nice gem.It reminds me of a little boat.It is sealed with plastic wrap.It feels like opening a Christmas present with their products.I love the way they are presented.Nice touch of class here.I really hope your company joins this site.I have been happy with the customer service and the products.

That's great. I am glad you are having such a good time with the products. I see that you also 'liked' the SpellboundRX Facebook Fanpage. That will keep you in the loop onm new things.

Brock Taylor
03-20-2012 6:45 PM
halo0073

Rep Post

Thanks received:

03-21-2012 8:03 AM

I have been told by another vendor (actually more than 1) that any product containing pheromones should not come into direct contact with an open flame. That it will release toxic gas. I have heard horror stories of people passing out after using a candle with pheromones and or feeling sick. I have used wax melts in a tart burner (no flame) and been very happy with them. Any thoughts on why the massage oil candle is safe Brock?
03-21-2012 8:03 AM

Brock
Vendor

Thanks received:
12 thanks in 8 posts

03-21-2012 8:13 AM

(03-21-2012 8:03 AM)halo0073 Wrote:  I have been told by another vendor (actually more than 1) that any product containing pheromones should not come into direct contact with an open flame. That it will release toxic gas. I have heard horror stories of people passing out after using a candle with pheromones and or feeling sick. I have used wax melts in a tart burner (no flame) and been very happy with them. Any thoughts on why the massage oil candle is safe Brock?

Hi Halo,
We have tested our new massage oil candles with a focus group of thirty users and have had no reports of any problems. There is no scientific reason why pheromone compounds would change to be toxic when heated. The pheromone blends we formulated for the massage candles do have less pheromone compound concentration than our others blends, but that is just because the melting creates a different throw pattern. Everyone who has tested our massage candles have had nothing but positive responses. We are planning to release them in the next few weeks.

Brock Taylor
03-21-2012 8:13 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  terry's SpellboundRX experience terry0400-40 31 10,605 06-13-2015 5:44 AM
Last Post: JLG1
  SpellboundRX Oil based pheromones? dorfmeister 8 2,399 06-12-2015 6:22 PM
Last Post: kimosabe
  Synergist's SpellboundRX reviews Synergist 30 9,763 07-29-2012 7:44 PM
Last Post: as33156