Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
SpellboundRX?
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1632
Thanks received:
3372 thanks in 1534 posts

RE: SpellboundRX?
03-17-2012 9:43 AM

Did the rep tell you how many mcg of pheromones there are per ounce? That's what I would like to know.
03-17-2012 9:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jla734
jla734

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
20 thanks in 14 posts

03-17-2012 10:58 AM

(03-17-2012 9:36 AM)halo0073 Wrote:  I'm checking out their website. Interesting. I am a little put off by the fact that they have typos. I also find it weird that their Pure Copulins has a whole slew of other things in it. Maybe Monday I will call them and ask a few questions. I don't find them all that cheap in price but their site and packaging looks a little cheap.
If you click on the description it will tell you.I got a really strong reaction from my husband so figured there must be something to their product.
I also noticed the cops has other things added.I was wondering about that also.Please post whatyou find out.
03-17-2012 10:58 AM
jla734
jla734

Rep Post

Thanks received:
20 thanks in 14 posts

03-17-2012 6:10 PM

(03-17-2012 9:36 AM)halo0073 Wrote:  I'm checking out their website. Interesting. I am a little put off by the fact that they have typos. I also find it weird that their Pure Copulins has a whole slew of other things in it. Maybe Monday I will call them and ask a few questions. I don't find them all that cheap in price but their site and packaging looks a little cheap.

Hi Halo,
Sorry forgot to comment on the packaging.The bottles are glass and the square bottle is exactly like the kind bath and body works carries.Also forgot to mention they put my name on each bottle and it said made for and my name and the box said the same it was a nice touch.I have looked at a lot of pheromones sites and for the amount you get I think this has been the best price I have found.I want to try Love Potion stuff but it a little pricey.
03-17-2012 6:10 PM

halo0073

Rep Post

Thanks received:

03-19-2012 11:00 AM

I just talked to the sales rep for quite awhile. I told him about the problems on his site and asked a bunch of questions. I told him all about PT and suggested he talk to Mark about doing some testing with forum members. He seemed pretty interested. He was very nice and admitted the site had some problems. They manufacture and formulate all of their own products and pheromones. He also said the fragrances are not designer fragrance knock offs, that they created them but just list a similar type fragrance on the site to help people better select which fragrance. I also told him they need sample packs so that people could try the Pheromones without buying full bottles. He said he is going to make that happen and personally contact me when they are available. BTW jla the samples he sent you are fragrance only samples. Threy do not at this point have any pheromones in samples. I will look forward to hearing from him again and seeing what they bring to PT.
03-19-2012 11:00 AM
Brock
Vendor

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
12 thanks in 8 posts

03-19-2012 1:15 PM

Hi Halo. Saw your post and wanted to comment. We always love feedback from our customers. Our site is very comprensive with a lot of information so it doesnt suprise me there may be a typo or two in all of the copy. I would really appreciate it if you could let me know where you see a typo is so we can fix that. I agree about the Pure Copulins label and we are changing that to better reflect the Copulin Blend that is exclusive to us. We have never heard anyone think our website looks cheap, in fact all comments we hear about the site are that it is the most complete and professional site in the industry. You can get lost in it sometimes though Smile Lot of stuff there. Also I would love to get some product in your hands because there is nothing cheap about the packaging. Everything is in glass bottles that we import from Itally and the boxes are very high quality with gold embossing. But you really cant see that on a website.

Thanks for visiting the site. Let's work on getting some real products in your hands. Brock

Brock Taylor
03-19-2012 1:15 PM
Brock
Vendor

Thanks received:
12 thanks in 8 posts

03-19-2012 1:22 PM

Hi JLA. Im glad you enjoyed the products we sent you. I understand that we also sent you an unreleased product that I would love to hear your thoughts on. That is the Massage Oil Candle. Im not sure which pheromone blend and fragrance they sent you but I hope you like it. The candle melts to to a wonderful massage oil. That shoulkd be released in the next few weeks. By the way, welcome to the SpellboundRX family!!! Brock

Brock Taylor
03-19-2012 1:22 PM
Brock
Vendor

Thanks received:
12 thanks in 8 posts

03-19-2012 1:28 PM

Im sorry, I didnt introducte myself. Im Brock one of the spokesmodels for SpellboundRX. Dana Nelson and I represent SpellboundRX at events around the country. We will be doing a big launch at Fashion Week in NYC in September. Hit me up on my Face book page. Later ...

Brock Taylor
03-19-2012 1:28 PM

halo0073

Rep Post

Thanks received:

03-19-2012 1:37 PM

(03-19-2012 1:15 PM)Brock Wrote:  Hi Halo. Saw your post and wanted to comment. We always love feedback from our customers. Our site is very comprensive with a lot of information so it doesnt suprise me there may be a typo or two in all of the copy. I would really appreciate it if you could let me know where you see a typo is so we can fix that. I agree about the Pure Copulins label and we are changing that to better reflect the Copulin Blend that is exclusive to us. We have never heard anyone think our website looks cheap, in fact all comments we hear about the site are that it is the most complete and professional site in the industry. You can get lost in it sometimes though Smile Lot of stuff there. Also I would love to get some product in your hands because there is nothing cheap about the packaging. Everything is in glass bottles that we import from Itally and the boxes are very high quality with gold embossing. But you really cant see that on a website.

Thanks for visiting the site. Let's work on getting some real products in your hands. Brock

You can send me anything you like. I will happily eat my words if they look great.
(This post was last modified: 03-19-2012 1:37 PM by halo0073.)
03-19-2012 1:37 PM
Brock
Vendor

Thanks received:
12 thanks in 8 posts

03-19-2012 1:47 PM

(03-19-2012 1:37 PM)halo0073 Wrote:  You can send me anything you like. I will happily eat my words if they look great.

You got it!

Brock Taylor
03-19-2012 1:47 PM
jla734
jla734

Rep Post

Thanks received:
20 thanks in 14 posts

03-19-2012 2:55 PM

(03-19-2012 11:00 AM)halo0073 Wrote:  I just talked to the sales rep for quite awhile. I told him about the problems on his site and asked a bunch of questions. I told him all about PT and suggested he talk to Mark about doing some testing with forum members. He seemed pretty interested. He was very nice and admitted the site had some problems. They manufacture and formulate all of their own products and pheromones. He also said the fragrances are not designer fragrance knock offs, that they created them but just list a similar type fragrance on the site to help people better select which fragrance. I also told him they need sample packs so that people could try the Pheromones without buying full bottles. He said he is going to make that happen and personally kitten contact me when they are available. BTW jla the samples he sent you are fragrance only samples. Threy do not at this point have any pheromones in samples. I will look forward to hearing from him again and seeing what they bring to PT.
I told Blake all about this site also.Told him to pass the info along.They really do spend alot of time on their customers trying to find out what they like.
I really LOVED the message oil.They sent it to me in the sex kitten blend warm apple crisp.I liked it because it wasnt greasy feeling like alot of the message oils are. The scent lasted ALL night into the next day when I woke up.The EDC in the lavender vanilla scent is a nice soft scent.I got it in the nasty and boy did I get a strong reaction from my husband.It was crazy.He couldnt keep his hands off me.The funny thing was I was feeling like giving up on pheromones re the hubby.I am glad I tried one more time.My other pheromones worked with OTHER people but my husband didnt really seem to get a reaction.I had even used cops with him and never got the reaction I did from the EDC Nasty.I have worn it 3 times so far SAME reaction EVERY time. I amvery pleased with the products I have tried so far.The message oil scent seemed MUCH stronger then the EDC scent. I love perfume and am thinking about trying to wear the oil as a perfume because it held up so well.You can smell the EDC on me but you needto be really close.The lavender vaniella is such a beautiful soft scent.I am very grateful that they sent me this scent before it was released.
I will try the candle soon and let you know what I think of it.I was fairly sure the fragrance samples didnt have the pheromans. I really am interested in trying their cops.
This company sent me many products to try and I will post my findings as soon as I start to try everything.Also the coupon code is new20 for 20 percent off.Again they are very generous with their time and with their products.I am looking forward to getting more products from them.I am thinking about maybe ordering the bodysplash next time to compare it to the EDC.
03-19-2012 2:55 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  terry's SpellboundRX experience terry0400-40 31 10,606 06-13-2015 5:44 AM
Last Post: JLG1
  SpellboundRX Oil based pheromones? dorfmeister 8 2,399 06-12-2015 6:22 PM
Last Post: kimosabe
  Synergist's SpellboundRX reviews Synergist 30 9,763 07-29-2012 7:44 PM
Last Post: as33156
  SpellboundRX nmorgen 12 5,248 05-24-2012 9:52 PM