Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Soy turns you into a woman
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Soy turns you into a woman
02-22-2018 5:42 PM

Hi Gents!

Just completed the 2 weeks as per the Turkish study regarding pomegranate juice raising testosterone levels. It is a success...my muscles feel harder than usual and bigger even without much of a workout. I can feel the difference. In the future, I will try to go back to baseline and get a blood test for testosterone and other hormones. Then, I will try the 2 weeks again of pomegranate juice and retest hormone levels to replicate my findings. Thanks to Hannibal and Ebikerz in this thread who have brought up not only pomegranate, but also beet and aronia/pomegranate juice. I feel that the regimen could be great to put in the initial 2 weeks of drinking 250 ml of fresh juice per day and thereafter, perhaps one such portion every other day or so to help maintain the effect. Another idea would be to rotate into another favorite regimen like ZMA supplement or ginseng/tongkat ali etc.

Besides the test level rise, pomegranate juice has many benefits..e.g., effect on blood sugar, free radicals and other effects are worth the attention of every reader on this forum:

It works and it seems to have ONLY benefits with no deleterious side effects. Gift from nature.
02-22-2018 5:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stefdude

Sex: Male

Rep Post

02-24-2018 11:17 AM

(02-22-2018 5:42 PM)TheManInTheFedora Wrote:  Hi Gents!

Just completed the 2 weeks as per the Turkish study regarding pomegranate juice raising testosterone levels. It is a success...my muscles feel harder than usual and bigger even without much of a workout. I can feel the difference. In the future, I will try to go back to baseline and get a blood test for testosterone and other hormones. Then, I will try the 2 weeks again of pomegranate juice and retest hormone levels to replicate my findings. Thanks to Hannibal and Ebikerz in this thread who have brought up not only pomegranate, but also beet and aronia/pomegranate juice. I feel that the regimen could be great to put in the initial 2 weeks of drinking 250 ml of fresh juice per day and thereafter, perhaps one such portion every other day or so to help maintain the effect. Another idea would be to rotate into another favorite regimen like ZMA supplement or ginseng/tongkat ali etc.

Besides the test level rise, pomegranate juice has many benefits..e.g., effect on blood sugar, free radicals and other effects are worth the attention of every reader on this forum:

It works and it seems to have ONLY benefits with no deleterious side effects. Gift from nature.

Do you actually drink the juice or take a supplement?

Edit:Sorry I read that in a hurry.

Ancient Greeks loved pomegrade.They believed that it symbolizes abudance and fertility.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
(This post was last modified: 02-24-2018 11:20 AM by stefdude.)
02-24-2018 11:17 AM

TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

02-24-2018 11:31 AM

(02-24-2018 11:17 AM)stefdude Wrote:  Do you actually drink the juice or take a supplement?

I drink the juice, about 250 ml / day (1 cup or so). The juice that I use is cold pressed in Spain and the brand is Limenita; it comes in 500 ml bottles which are from the produce section of the supermarket; they must be refrigerated. I looked on the bottle and they have a website:

I used three different brands...one being a 'bio' brand which simply didn't have the fresh taste that I get from Limenita. It's though it was just freshly pressed from a juice maker. It says 100% pomegranate juice. Of course, I plan on getting a juice maker and I can make it on demand. The juices are relatively expensive.

Currently, I am taking a couple of days break and I plan to just drink it about 3 times per week in the hopes of it being a maintenance dose to keep the testosterone level at the high end of 'normal.'

NOTE: I do not work for Limenita nor do I have any financial interest in the firm. It is simply one of the brands available locally which taste the best for me.
02-24-2018 11:31 AM
stefdude

Rep Post

03-05-2018 3:12 PM

Fuck me, too much time to prepare pomegrade fruit.I'll try to cut it in half and juice it directly the next time.The pasteurized 100% natural juice is a bit expensive and I'm not sure if it loses its nutrients.From a quick search I found out that most nutrients remain, it loses a bit of vit C, nothing 100% certain to conclude.

I will consider a supplement.

(02-03-2018 5:59 PM)Hannibal Wrote:  Using pills atm. Much easier to handle for me.

Hannibal, do you find this to have the same effect as the natural juice?

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
03-05-2018 3:12 PM
MMM

Rep Post

03-05-2018 4:07 PM

(03-05-2018 3:12 PM)stefdude Wrote:  Fuck me, too much time to prepare pomegrade fruit.I'll try to cut it in half and juice it directly the next time.The pasteurized 100% natural juice is a bit expensive and I'm not sure if it loses its nutrients.From a quick search I found out that most nutrients remain, it loses a bit of vit C, nothing 100% certain to conclude.

I will consider a supplement.

Hannibal, do you find this to have the same effect as the natural juice?

And how are you dosing the pills ... as directed, or? Wizard

Thanks!

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
03-05-2018 4:07 PM

Share This Thread