Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Something stronger than Bad Wolf?
theLaw

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Something stronger than Bad Wolf?
07-08-2018 12:13 PM

(07-08-2018 11:57 AM)Lucent Wrote:  Tbh though for sexual response I've had more overly blatant hits with Evolve oil at 2 drops, or anything with high Androstenone really. Also most of the girls that I actually like tend to like the smell of high Androstenone mixes over the Bad Wolf. I've never gotten any compliments from the girls I like from Bad Wolf so for me I think it's just good for the high status.

I think that Garry wrote about this being an aggressive-action-mix, but perhaps there's more to it after several hours, so maybe you're just matching better with the signature as it dies down. Wonder if a single drop would be different.

EV oil is definitely less aggressive, so that would make sense. Cheers!Hi

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
07-08-2018 12:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Niceguy
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-09-2018 10:34 PM

the problem with these are i can't find any reviews. they really intrigue me though

(04-22-2018 2:37 AM)excalibur Wrote:  Hi Lucent

You could check some blends at PXS like

XS148 Distroyer -
This is the discription given.
A blend if you want to absolutely obliterate everone around you. You're going to be perceived as an absolute douche! We've included every single type of Androsterone we could get our hands on in high concentrations.

XS177 Brute
This is the discription given.
We made Brute to parallel SOB but where as with SOB you can still be your nice-guy self, BRUTE is unapologetic brutish. Its like putting on a suit of intimidation, with arrogance and jerk thrown in for good measure. Its that guy who calls you up to personally tell you what he's doing to your cheating girlfriend. Not for the faint of heart!

XS101 intimidation
Designed to provoke intimidation without causing aggression.

I am afraid I have not tried any of them.

Cheers
E
07-09-2018 10:34 PM

kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-10-2018 5:59 AM

There is a legend on pherotruth about a senior experienced member that tried to challenge a self proclaimed Demi God of pickup and died (aka banned ) fighting . Anyyyyway had a real good journal that Is since gone but he really really liked brute . Think a post about it is still in top 2017 or 2016 thread . If u care u can dig around
07-10-2018 5:59 AM
Niceguy
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-10-2018 12:04 PM

Looks like I got some hw to do and find that journal but just an off question. Why do so many people get banned on here ? Since I joined this Forumn I see a lot of people banned and some were vets not just new people getting banned

(07-10-2018 5:59 AM)kocik2000 Wrote:  There is a legend on pherotruth about a senior experienced member that tried to challenge a self proclaimed Demi God of pickup and died (aka banned ) fighting . Anyyyyway had a real good journal that Is since gone but he really really liked brute . Think a post about it is still in top 2017 or 2016 thread . If u care u can dig around
07-10-2018 12:04 PM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-10-2018 12:16 PM

The journal is gone , that is just a post left over in top year thread for 2016 or 2017.

Most bans are trolls , or same trolls making new accounts. The story I mentioned I think he actually said straight out it's either me or him or something along those lines . Don't quote me on that
07-10-2018 12:16 PM
Lucent
of the wired

Rep Post

07-10-2018 12:18 PM

(07-10-2018 12:04 PM)Niceguy Wrote:  Looks like I got some hw to do and find that journal but just an off question. Why do so many people get banned on here ? Since I joined this Forumn I see a lot of people banned and some were vets not just new people getting banned

From what I've seen the vets get banned because they are usually baited by some of the more passive aggressive users in the forum and you know how it goes. The person to throw the first blow is usually the one that takes the blame. It's like that annoying person you probably know IRL that you want to punch but you know if you do you'll probably get assault charges, see well the banned vets are the guys that decided they had enough and threw the punches.

Most of the banned newbie users are from advertising accounts, spammers, trolls, or previous users alternate accounts, that were banned for legitimate reasons usually for not following the rules.

Close the world, txen eht nepO.
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2018 12:22 PM by Lucent.)
07-10-2018 12:18 PM

Indi-player
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-10-2018 12:34 PM

I hate to say this but the strongest pheromone I have ever wore was p75. Both for self effects and on others. It's either very very intense or very very good.

The only reason I hated saying that is because I really hate that company and their shady ways. Lost so much money on their lies but I can't discredit some Steller products they sell.

Mind you the last time I've purchased from them was so many years ago and I have 11 p75's from 2011. One spray for me and self effects and on others is nice feeling of intensity.

I didn't try bad wolf but it's the next pheromone I'm gonna buy once I get bored of what I have. Unless Garry lowers the price and makes it more attractive. Also if he can fix his payment system.
07-10-2018 12:34 PM
MMM

Rep Post

07-10-2018 1:04 PM

(07-10-2018 12:34 PM)Indi-player Wrote:  I hate to say this but the strongest pheromone I have ever wore was p75. Both for self effects and on others. It's either very very intense or very very good.

The only reason I hated saying that is because I really hate that company and their shady ways. Lost so much money on their lies but I can't discredit some Steller products they sell.

Mind you the last time I've purchased from them was so many years ago and I have 11 p75's from 2011. One spray for me and self effects and on others is nice feeling of intensity.

I didn't try bad wolf but it's the next pheromone I'm gonna buy once I get bored of what I have. Unless Garry lowers the price and makes it more attractive. Also if he can fix his payment system.

What's your suggested dosage in your findings of P75, Indi?

Thanks! Dance

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
07-10-2018 1:04 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Why do older women like stronger mones? hut 33 3,395 11-09-2019 8:47 AM
Last Post: Gladen
  Deeper/stronger reset?????????? DavidWebb 72 21,621 12-11-2016 12:16 AM
Last Post: JStoneM