Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Something stronger than Bad Wolf?
Lucent
of the wired

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Something stronger than Bad Wolf?
04-22-2018 9:49 AM

(04-22-2018 9:44 AM)Spider-mone Wrote:  what about overdosing on nnpa?

Honestly NNPA never worked for me much. I used nearly 1/4th of the bottle in one go and if anything it made males more friendly to me and females were unaffected completely. I think I got one of those odd batches. Mine is the amber bottle with the shiny label and the black cap. I have an older one with frosted amber glass and a white cap that worked a lot better but seeing as that's not what's being sold any more I have a compulsion to horde it lol.

Close the world, txen eht nepO.
(This post was last modified: 04-22-2018 9:50 AM by Lucent.)
04-22-2018 9:49 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DarkLord1
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-22-2018 10:51 AM

Ok. Overdose on Bad Wolf.
04-22-2018 10:51 AM
Macro
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-22-2018 10:56 AM

So the biggest effect of that vibe is people avoiding interacting with you. Is that what you want?
I guess it might have its uses on a date where they're forced to interact with you with that vibe. But other than that...?
04-22-2018 10:56 AM

metaltree

Rep Post

04-22-2018 11:39 AM

(04-21-2018 10:34 PM)Lucent Wrote:  I'm talking about pulling out all the stops pushing into full on rapist/murderer presence. I want that fresh out of prison after doing 25 years vibe lol.

1. Straight unbuffered Androstenone.
  2. Maybe domination althought the Androstanone might buffer the Androstenone too much for the vibe you want.
04-22-2018 11:39 AM
Lucent
of the wired

Rep Post

04-22-2018 11:44 AM

(04-22-2018 10:56 AM)Macro Wrote:  So the biggest effect of that vibe is people avoiding interacting with you. Is that what you want?
I guess it might have its uses on a date where they're forced to interact with you with that vibe. But other than that...?

Yeah pretty much. Like I mentioned earlier for some reason I give off the vibe of that super helpful guy that everyone trusts even from the back of the head, because all kinds of people approach me for directions or information and with certain pheromone products on just to chat. I often times don't have a problem with this but there are days where I do want to just be left alone.

(04-22-2018 11:39 AM)metaltree Wrote:  
  1. Straight unbuffered Androstenone.
  2. Maybe domination althought the Androstanone might buffer the Androstenone too much for the vibe you want.

I do have domination but I'm going to try to OD on BW today and see if what comes of it. I just really hate the notion of wasting so much BW especially when it's hard to order from LAL rn.

(This post was last modified: 04-22-2018 11:45 AM by Lucent.)
04-22-2018 11:44 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

04-22-2018 12:24 PM

Massive doses of p75

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction
04-22-2018 12:24 PM
Henry_the_turnip
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

04-23-2018 6:10 AM

(04-22-2018 11:44 AM)Lucent Wrote:  Yeah pretty much. Like I mentioned earlier for some reason I give off the vibe of that super helpful guy that everyone trusts even from the back of the head, because all kinds of people approach me for directions or information and with certain pheromone products on just to chat. I often times don't have a problem with this but there are days where I do want to just be left alone.

There are well-established ways of achieving this result without the use of pheromones, but they do take a significant hit to your dignity.
04-23-2018 6:10 AM

theLaw

Rep Post

04-23-2018 9:38 AM

(04-22-2018 11:44 AM)Lucent Wrote:  Yeah pretty much. Like I mentioned earlier for some reason I give off the vibe of that super helpful guy that everyone trusts even from the back of the head, because all kinds of people approach me for directions or information and with certain pheromone products on just to chat. I often times don't have a problem with this but there are days where I do want to just be left alone.

Sounds like you're describing yourself as "harmless" i.e. a beta-male, and attempting to frame this as a positive.

You might consider the possibility that the reason people are treating you this way is because of the particular way that you present yourself through your demeanor and clothing. In your pic here, you look like an emo soy-boy, which does not exactly scream "mature male" to women (and other adults), but instead is the purview of high-schoolers. In other words, it's the uniform of someone who hasn't grown up, but chooses to extend adolescence. Women are generally repelled by this.

Optics are important, and yet, everyone wants to think that the rules don't apply to them..........because they're special.

I assume if hot girls were approaching you left and right, you wouldn't wish to be "left alone".Big boss

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
04-23-2018 9:38 AM
Lucent
of the wired

Rep Post

04-23-2018 11:26 AM

(04-23-2018 9:38 AM)theLaw Wrote:  Sounds like you're describing yourself as "harmless" i.e. a beta-male, and attempting to frame this as a positive.

You might consider the possibility that the reason people are treating you this way is because of the particular way that you present yourself through your demeanor and clothing. In your pic here, you look like an emo soy-boy, which does not exactly scream "mature male" to women (and other adults), but instead is the purview of high-schoolers. In other words, it's the uniform of someone who hasn't grown up, but chooses to extend adolescence. Women are generally repelled by this.

Optics are important, and yet, everyone wants to think that the rules don't apply to them..........because they're special.

I assume if hot girls were approaching you left and right, you wouldn't wish to be "left alone".Big boss

You're right I learned that the hard way. I no longer look like that though. I am not sure about the beta male mentality maybe you're right about that too but atm it's not really my concern. I have a very "If I don't f with you, you don't f with me mentality". In terms of girls right now I have a 7/10 chinese/mexican gf but I also have a 8/10 mexican side girl who I am attracted to as well the only issue is she has a kid and a boyfriend already and I feel really guilty about seeing her on the side to the point that when she's turned on I do my best to deescalate the situation but I have come to find girls and friends are very distracting when trying to finish up a pre-med degree in hopes of getting accepted into a medical school. So I just need a lot of time alone. Don't get me wrong girls are great and all but I really want to accomplish my personal goals atm without disturbance.

Also the reason I do consider the friendly demeanor a positive sometimes is because I've made lots of connections in the medical field because of it. Lots of helpful advice from doctors who came from nothing to something and I do thoroughly enjoy talks about the medical industry and the application of new and upcoming medical techniques with these folk.

On another note the BW OD was semi-successful at 10 drops. I still managed to garner the attention of some of the braver girls that pass through the airport where I work, so I suppose I can't complain, an added plus is OD on BW self effects seem to keep me ultra-focused and persistent in whatever task I am doing. I'll probably have cases of BW shipped to me now lol.

When money permits I will acquire the crazier mixes from PXS such as Distroyer and Brute and post my reviews here.

(This post was last modified: 04-23-2018 11:34 AM by Lucent.)
04-23-2018 11:26 AM
theLaw

Rep Post

04-23-2018 11:37 AM

(04-23-2018 11:26 AM)Lucent Wrote:  You're right I learned that the hard way. I no longer look like that though. I am not sure about the beta male mentality maybe you're right about that too but atm it's not really my concern. I have a very "If I don't f with you, you don't f with me mentality". In terms of girls right now I have a chinese/mexican gf but I also have a 8/10 mexican side girl who I am attracted to as well the only issue is she has a kid and a boyfriend already and I feel really guilty about seeing her on the side to the point that when she's turned on I do my best to deescalate the situation, but I have come to find girls and friends are very distracting when trying to finish up a pre-med degree in hopes of getting accepted into a medical school. So I just need a lot of time alone. Don't get me wrong girls are great and all but I really want to accomplish my personal goals atm without disturbance.

Also the reason I do consider the friendly demeanor a positive sometimes is because I've made lots of connections in the medical field because of it. Lots of helpful advice from doctors who came from nothing to something and I do thoroughly enjoy talks about the medical industry and the application of new and upcoming medical techniques with these folk.

On another note the BW OD was semi-successful at 10 drops. I still managed to garner the attention of some of the braver girls that pass through the airport where I work, so I suppose I can't complain. I'll probably have cases of BW shipped to me now lol.

I misunderstood; I thought you were only referring to attracting women, so that makes sense. My fault.

Just be careful, you might be getting women with stronger personalities pushing through your BW signature, but those women are also more likely to be predators, and can easily ruin your life.

Also, dating a girl with a boyfriend is a quick way to get murdered. She "accidentally" leaves her phone out, this guy sees your texts, and then hunts you down in a rage. Nobody thinks it will happen to them (but my situation is special), until it's too late.

Stay safe out there Lucent!!!Mrgreen

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
04-23-2018 11:37 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  CREED + Bad Wolf/ Wolf? scent suggestions RiCh 11 1,250 04-25-2018 4:41 PM
Last Post: Snoopyace
  Bad Wolf, Social Status, Dopamine idontknow 30 2,369 03-05-2018 1:34 PM
Last Post: metaltree
  Bad Wolf Vs Overdose ShadowX114 12 2,589 02-22-2018 12:35 PM