Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Something stronger than Bad Wolf?
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Something stronger than Bad Wolf?
04-23-2018 2:48 PM

Try C36 on mega doses too Lucent. Keep an eye on ur anger levels. Cos for me, it gives me a massive rage for little things like machines not working and such.

And for me, it's similar to what ya described with BW mega doses.

Good luck. Smile
(This post was last modified: 04-23-2018 2:48 PM by DrChocolate.)
04-23-2018 2:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

04-23-2018 3:00 PM

(04-23-2018 2:48 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Try C36 on mega doses too Lucent. Keep an eye on ur anger levels. Cos for me, it gives me a massive rage for little things like machines not working and such.

And for me, it's similar to what ya described with BW mega doses.

Good luck. Smile

I hadn't thought about this but you make a good point. Whenever I wear LARGE doses of C 36 (as in 18"'s or so), I don't necessarily get rage but I do get very impatient with things that don't go my way. I have to make a concerted effort to move on from it. Not just a momentary flash of anger but I find myself holding onto it if I'm not careful.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
04-23-2018 3:00 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

04-23-2018 3:06 PM

(04-23-2018 3:00 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I hadn't thought about this but you make a good point. Whenever I wear LARGE doses of C 36 (as in 18"'s or so), I don't necessarily get rage but I do get very impatient with things that don't go my way. I have to make a concerted effort to move on from it. Not just a momentary flash of anger but I find myself holding onto it if I'm not careful.

Oh yeah. Smile Gotta be mindful of it. Funny thing is, as soon as I remember that I have a lot of it (or any other product for that matter) I get over it and go about with the rest of the work. But if I forget (which sometimes I do) I have this need to punch the punching bag or throw the spongy ball real hard to the wall. Lol. Those're the best anger management systems I know. Lol. Oh and punching the air in the rest room is the other one. Smile
04-23-2018 3:06 PM
LastDragon
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-30-2018 1:37 AM

So you just want people to leave you alone, right? I think the right dosage of BW plus the right body language should achieve this.

Bad Wolf + (acting) Mad = Mad Wolf?

Be a mad wolf.

But if you really want something more sexual, maybe Zero-69? It's 75mcg Androstenone/spray, so It's already an OD.

2+ sprays of Z69 or maybe add it to BW.
04-30-2018 1:37 AM

Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-30-2018 1:44 PM

(04-30-2018 1:37 AM)LastDragon Wrote:  So you just want people to leave you alone, right? I think the right dosage of BW plus the right body language should achieve this.

Bad Wolf + (acting) Mad = Mad Wolf?

Be a mad wolf.

Lmao, lol. I like that.
04-30-2018 1:44 PM
Niceguy
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-08-2018 1:08 AM

Any updates on what you went with and has it worked for you since ??

:drool:
(04-21-2018 10:44 PM)Lucent Wrote:  Lol yeah sort of. I just need people to leave me alone irl, I have a very friendly demeanor so people are quick to approach me and start a conversation or ask for something, it's got it pros in a lot of situations but sometimes I just want to be left alone. I tried using Manimalic thinking the high Androstenone content would at least drive males away, now I got older guys stopping me to talk about vintage muscle cars and girls lol so that was no good.
(This post was last modified: 07-08-2018 1:09 AM by Niceguy.)
07-08-2018 1:08 AM
WereWolf666
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-08-2018 7:24 AM

BW + M512, scariest look I saw from this combo. If people don't take you seriously with that on, nothing will.
07-08-2018 7:24 AM
Lucent
of the wired

Rep Post

07-08-2018 11:40 AM

(07-08-2018 1:08 AM)Niceguy Wrote:  Any updates on what you went with and has it worked for you since ??

drool

High doses of Bad wolf like 6+ drops. People tend to leave me alone and when I approach someone they either back away quickly or seem to come to attention immediately. I feel that even for a intimidating mix it's still missing that Androstenone kick from more simpler or earlier pheromone mixes. It's almost like Bad Wolf tries to do what Androstenone and Androstenone based mixes do but in a more refined way. Also the sexual aspect of the high dosage of BW kicks in a little later and it really sneaks up on girls. Kind of like that feeling when you are with a girl and you start talking about sexual things and she starts to get that curious look in her eye, it's not blatant but very subtle almost magical. For some reason it doesn't work on this Half Mexican Half Filipina girl I met though, it just tends to get me in fights with her so I usually try to wear NAG solo around her and it turns her into an addicted kitten on catnip, interesting enough she also doesn't like the way Bad Wolf smells to her. Her words are "smells like a blonde California bitch, while making an annoyed face.

I haven't been able to acquire any of the PXS beta intimidation mixes as of yet due to debt payoffs and such, but when money permits they'll be on my next PXS order to test.

Close the world, txen eht nepO.
(This post was last modified: 07-08-2018 11:44 AM by Lucent.)
07-08-2018 11:40 AM

theLaw

Rep Post

07-08-2018 11:50 AM

(07-08-2018 11:40 AM)Lucent Wrote:  High doses of Bad wolf like 6+ drops. People tend to leave me alone and when I approach someone they either back away quickly or seem to come to attention immediately. I feel that even for a intimidating mix it's still missing that Androstenone kick from more simpler or earlier pheromone mixes. It's almost like Bad Wolf tries to do what Androstenone and Androstenone based mixes do but in a more refined way. Also the sexual aspect of the high dosage of BW kicks in a little later and it really sneaks up on girls. Kind of like that feeling when you are with a girl and you start talking about sexual things and she starts to get that curious look in her eye, it's not blatant but very subtle almost magical.

Hey Lucent,

So how long does it take for the sexual side of BW to kick-in after exposure?

Do you get any sexual response immediately?Confused

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
07-08-2018 11:50 AM
Lucent
of the wired

Rep Post

07-08-2018 11:57 AM

(07-08-2018 11:50 AM)theLaw Wrote:  Hey Lucent,

So how long does it take for the sexual side of BW to kick-in after exposure?

Do you get any sexual response immediately?Confused

I think it varies from person to person, pheromones take longer on me to really heat up because I am on the smaller side and I don't think I generate as much body heat as my larger brethren lol. So BW for me takes about 5-6 hours to really start showing it's sexual side.

At that point you have to guide the conversation sexually and you have to pay attention to the vibe the girl gives off there's a point when you know you can initiate kino or even a make out without any resistance at all and you just go for it. Bad Wolf seems to amplify this moment.

Tbh though for sexual response I've had more overly blatant hits with Evolve oil at 2 drops, or anything with high Androstenone really. Also most of the girls that I actually like tend to like the smell of high Androstenone mixes over the Bad Wolf. I've never gotten any compliments from the girls I like from Bad Wolf so for me I think it's just good for the high status.

Close the world, txen eht nepO.
(This post was last modified: 07-08-2018 12:00 PM by Lucent.)
07-08-2018 11:57 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Why do older women like stronger mones? hut 33 3,436 11-09-2019 8:47 AM
Last Post: Gladen
  Deeper/stronger reset?????????? DavidWebb 72 21,644 12-11-2016 12:16 AM
Last Post: JStoneM