Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Some questions related to Scent of Eros
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2285
Thanks received:
2570 thanks in 1320 posts

Some questions related to Scent of Eros
05-13-2014 4:21 AM

Hi forum

Some Scent of Eros questions:

1.What is the range of Scent of Eros ?
2.How long does it take for it to start working on someone (I hear it is not a fast hitter)?
3.What makes it flirtatious as opposed to just social? It seems to contain a lot of nol...
4.What nationalities and age of women does it attract?
5.Finally what is its effect on men?

I had purchased the formula way back many decades ago when it first came out, and also 5 years ago.. Has it changed since? Is it worth purchasing a new bottle or does my 5 year old bottle contain the exact same formula?
(This post was last modified: 05-13-2014 4:22 AM by dsouza.)
05-13-2014 4:21 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

V-nice

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1616
Thanks received:
2099 thanks in 713 posts

RE: Some questions related to Scent of Eros
05-13-2014 2:32 PM

(05-13-2014 4:21 AM)dsouza Wrote:  Hi forum

2.How long does it take for it to start working on someone (I hear it is not a fast hitter)?
3.What makes it flirtatious as opposed to just social? It seems to contain a lot of nol...

I had purchased the formula way back many decades ago when it first came out, and also 5 years ago.. Has it changed since? Is it worth purchasing a new bottle or does my 5 year old bottle contain the exact same formula?

1.within the 6' range is its potential (has a strong cloud though)
2. Anywhere from 3-5 minutes IME
3. Got to be some nol, I've had plenty of flirting take place
4.ALL
5. Social, buddy buddy

Not sure if the formula has changed, but of course like many other classics, it's quite possible... Geez! The way to know is solo testing.

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
05-13-2014 2:32 PM
Khan Solo
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 87
Thanks received:
66 thanks in 50 posts

05-13-2014 3:21 PM

Mine is also 5 y.o, unscented. Still few runs with it but recently I've noticed some increase on chattiness on a certain subject who I didn't expect that; I've felt very comfortable while at work as if I was safe at home instead.

I post here to ask if it is normal to have cloudy sediments. I shake the roller until the sediments get like floating filaments and more shakes until the content is transparent again.

LAL: AV, DP, Wolf, NA, Voodoo; Wolf , Possess
HAX: Holy Grail, X22
Love Scent: Alpha-7, WAAG-N, SoE, NPA
Alpha Dreams: Glace (silicone)
PXS: XiST, Taboo, Connections, Evolve, Bliss, Cohesion (oil);
Flirt, Evolve, Love Boat, Cohesion, Ascend, SoB, Taboo
Apex: Core (fury); Titan
PTres: Androstadienone oil (50mg); ETFZ
AD: MX493
05-13-2014 3:21 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks received:

05-13-2014 8:34 PM

(05-13-2014 4:21 AM)dsouza Wrote:  Hi forum

Hey great answers . BTW I wore it solo out today and noticed the first 2 hrs hits were minimum and zero self effects, after 2 hrs things changed.. Hits became more obvious and I was more engaging, social, and aggressive. The first 2 hours might as well been a slumber party I felt so sleepy.

Also I noticed a woman on the rd in car asked me to roll window down to get directions.. Opened by her easily. I felt more assertive and clearly able to think and reason.. I actually asked a latina for her # but got turned down.. At least I asked with no hesistation.. I think had I had on a stronger mone signal I would of gotten better results with her. Latinas are not known for being attracted to men with high nol low none ratios. I'm east indian and 44 , my test is low end.. Adding a high dose of nol is going to come across as a dud with a 30 y.o latina.. Too beta in my mind.

Vs glace.. Scent of Eros lets me think.. I am in control of the conversations, and can lead. There is no mindless chatter.. People don't say anything that comes to mind.. Conversations is less quantity than glace but more meaningfull. Scent of Eros doesn't kill my sex drive like glace does.. I don't know if its the ingre in glace or the fact that its a nonstop convo juice so I don't get a chance to think of sex.

Scent of Eros you have to lead most of the time or nothing happens. Glace I get women keeping convos going just even if I shut my trap.. They will not stop talking.. But is it because they are attracted or because your one of the girls. a gay guy to them they feel so comfortable talking?

A few guys were friendly to me..strangers. One held the door for me instead of his wife.. another guy walked across the street and smiled at me and waved.. Bunch of gays . Didn't like that at all.. Scent of Eros really attracts gay hits.

Look as an east indian 44 y.o low test man Scent of Eros will bring my none signal down to castrate range attracting mostly Asians or women who like a non threatening man for other reasons than attraction , like help.. Help with directions etc.

With AV in there I may of had better results in the dating world and even scored the digits with that latina..Live and learn.

All women who were attracted or showed any interest (talking, looks etc) were either old 35+ or skinny no boobed no assed women.. BETAS.. It didn't attract hot women.

I feel its easier to flirt with this product than glace.. WIth glace I feel like gabbing with Scent of Eros I feel like I can change for the situation.. Flirt, serious, intellectual etc.

Overall we're talking 20 + y.o pheromone technology. Does it have a place in todays latest generation of competitive products?

You decide.

BTW I wore two ear to ear swipes. 20 inches or 2 drops.

Nice guy you wanna be, try some Scent of Eros ..

Next up Scent of Eros AV Combo...
(This post was last modified: 05-14-2014 12:44 AM by dsouza.)
05-13-2014 8:34 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks received:

05-14-2014 12:36 PM

Ok Today went out with 3 drops AV and 20 inches (2 drops ) Scent of Eros ..

First 2-3 hrs no results.. I couldn't even stay awake.. Felt like in a slumber.. It was the Scent of Eros putting me to sleep. It did this yesterday too.. AV never has this effect on me alone or combined with other socials.

After 3 hrs I noticed the biggest difference with Scent of Eros AV compared to AV alone is that GUYS would approach me more.. This I didn't like.. Constant looks from guys.. Constant men approaching me in the stores instead of the women sales ladies.. I really think Scent of Eros is very much beta nol, and gets a lot of gay attraction hits.. Why else do STRANGER guys feel so comfortable approaching me.. Without Scent of Eros this doesn't happen too much at all.

Effects on women. One woman I visited in the mall did seem happy to see me and we talked for about 20 sec but as soon as I ran out of things to say BANG no conversation.. In other words unlike other socials (glace etc) if you don't have the game to carry a conversation out fully from start to finish and lead ALL the way a woman will not help you out.

These three factors, gay guys approaching and looking at me, conversations running dry if I don't give 100% (i.e. not forgiving), and SLEEPINESS side effect from Scent of Eros resulted in basically a flop combo.

For those of you who don't get the sleepy effect I would recommend it.. I was so zonked with it the last 2 days I feel I can't even keep my eyes open..

I won't be using AV Scent of Eros anymore after this experience.. too many negatives.

I think Scent of Eros works much better on its own as a social. At least without AV in there conversations are more forgiving, and allow room for a margin of error. Women even go out of there way to initiate with Scent of Eros alone.. On its own after the sleepy side effect wears off it is a GREAT social!

Just *MY* experiences over the past 2 days... I'm sure others will state o.w. and have had success with AV Scent of Eros . If you have experienced what I have and found a way to overcome it I'd appreciate it you'd share your views.

P.S its 4 hrs now post app and I am still zonked out and loopy from the Scent of Eros ...What is in it that makes me so sluggish and tired!
???

Edit it is now 6 hrs post app and I was on fire. I felt confident and focused and assertive. The Scent of Eros must of run out leaving only AV. I noticed hits from Latinas a LOT in the café and men were distant so it must of mean the Scent of Eros had worn off. In summary AV on its own is very good juice, Scent of Eros on its own is good too aside from the initial sleepy effect, and AV Scent of Eros is problematic for ME.

Right now I feel wide awake.. The slumber party (Scent of Eros ) has expired on my skin leaving just AV .
(This post was last modified: 05-14-2014 5:10 PM by dsouza.)
05-14-2014 12:36 PM
Thanks given by V-nice, Aero-el, RussianWolf

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Experiences with Scent of Eros Ancillian 6 2,274 08-24-2015 8:08 PM
Last Post: Ancillian
  Scent of Eros experiences & review svh69 8 6,120 01-06-2014 11:52 PM
Last Post: Aero-el
  The Scent of Eros: Versace claims to come up with a fantastic name jvkohl 0 1,288 07-14-2013 5:39 PM
Last Post: jvkohl
  Scent of Eros for women self effects Synergist 18 8,693 08-14-2012 8:31 PM
  Scent of Eros Product review video jvkohl 0 2,546 03-02-2011 12:35 PM