Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
Solomon's Attar
DarkLord1
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 458
Thanks received:
1351 thanks in 454 posts

RE: Solomon's Attar
10-31-2016 11:06 PM

(10-31-2016 7:48 PM)Spars Wrote:  Solomon's attar was a tough scent for my pallet, but not in the bottle. Only after applying it. My peers, at times, would ask me with a disgusted face why I smelled like baby powder. The scent would last all day and definitely yielded some trust and respect hits. The copulins is a nice smell too. It almost is an improvement on DP's smell, with a stronger copulins base. I still couldn't figure out what made him decide to call it Houdini. I didn't see a "bam, I'm inside your panties" affect.

These two that have become "specialized" in my collections due to other reasons. I generally stick to the colognes I enjoy and don't like to be "cologne guy" and always have a different odor. If I'm going to wear copulins, I generally tend to go with a product already containing cops or BAGreat'a Copulins X, as it's just straight. As most of my selection, I plan on revisiting these two soon. I am finding that my goals in life, business or otherwise, typically are best suited with specifics in my selection. I'm more looking for my daily wear "perfect product" than anything. Solomon just doesn't achieve that, but then again it's not trying to.

I feel that the smell has a place and isn't too off putting in the right scenario. The product seems to be more like a scent of Eros type vibe. Mild alpha with a strong social undertone. These oils stick though! Removal takes added effort. As for dosing: I noticed almost no OD with 4 inches on EACH arm and behind neck. The reapp 7 hours in is when I got the most distaste from peers, now that I think about it.

Thanks for the response, Spars. Sounds like you got both products too. You mentioned the respect and trust hits and I am assuming that may come from the Houidini attar because it has Androsterone sulfate and copulins.

Did you see beautification with the Solomon blend?

I have not showered for 4 days and I wore pheromones for the first two days.

I have washed my hands and rinsed off, but I will say that even my wife who doesn't respond well to pheromones has said that I smell great. She buries her head into my chest and likes how she feels.

She has said that I am musky, but very good musky. Other women are responding well too. Hugs and contact.

Kids are very friendly too. Men are so so. So the idea of a musk is intriguing. I am sure that I have a build up too as the effects seem very strong and natural.
10-31-2016 11:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 902
Thanks received:
601 thanks in 322 posts

11-01-2016 5:35 PM

I did see mild beautification (Attar) but not in a lot of deer in the headlights responses. I saw more in the way of higher social value. "Letting" me interrupt them, allowing me to lead engagements with strangers in a sales culture, sort of acting like a museum curator; leading the tour. Enthusiastic openings with strangers. Enthusiastic greeting. Almost, no reason for a person to approach me cautiously, but not too be over invasive either.

I tried explaining in my first response, but missed the mark: Houdini kept me scratching my head. I really haven't quite figured out what it's doing and barely what it's "trying" to do based on product description and other reviews. More testing needed before I can truly weigh in.

Hope that gets the my points hammered in there.
11-01-2016 5:35 PM
Thanks given by DarkLord1
DarkLord1
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1351 thanks in 454 posts

11-01-2016 8:19 PM

(11-01-2016 5:35 PM)Spars Wrote:  I did see mild beautification (Attar) but not in a lot of deer in the headlights responses. I saw more in the way of higher social value. "Letting" me interrupt them, allowing me to lead engagements with strangers in a sales culture, sort of acting like a museum curator; leading the tour. Enthusiastic openings with strangers. Enthusiastic greeting. Almost, no reason for a person to approach me cautiously, but not too be over invasive either.

I tried explaining in my first response, but missed the mark: Houdini kept me scratching my head. I really haven't quite figured out what it's doing and barely what it's "trying" to do based on product description and other reviews. More testing needed before I can truly weigh in.

Hope that gets the my points hammered in there.

Good to hear about the higher social value. with Houdini, it may be subtle in its effects. I didn't see sxd9's effects at first and both Bliss and Xist are two products I own that I can't seem to see anything.
11-01-2016 8:19 PM

DarkLord1
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1351 thanks in 454 posts

11-07-2016 6:00 PM

first run, I understand a bit about the self effects.

1. Smell reminds me of a middle eastern market, incense and smoke.

2. Sedative like self effects. I imagine lounging in a hookah bar.

3. I can feel the sedative like effects in the front part of my brain. Centered and very laid back.

Our cat has dilated pupils, but he is not jumping on me like with other blends. I'll keep wearing this and see what happens. At some point, I may wear Solomon's and Houdini together.

My wife says it's too strong. She prefers my lighter scents and pheromones. None doesn't bother her, Androsterone is too strong for her.

She says that she can smell me in every room before she sees me. She smells the sweet notes, but that something is very strong and that I need a shower. Her Hispanic girlfriend likes it. So 1 and 1. Definitely takes a certain personality to wear this. I like it.
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2016 8:31 PM by DarkLord1.)
11-07-2016 6:00 PM
Thanks given by Spars, Androcles
dorfmeister
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 435
Thanks received:
158 thanks in 130 posts

12-12-2016 8:00 PM

I just received a bottle of this. It is a very strong smell, like a head shop, and it is very much like a small bottle of Malaysian deer musk I purchased last spring.

I applied some to wear during the afternoon while no people were around and even a small bit stays strong for a long time. It will be a challenge to figure out how to wear it. I may end up diluting it with some dpg.

Intense.
12-12-2016 8:00 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2535
Thanks received:
1788 thanks in 838 posts

04-26-2017 6:53 PM

Bumping this thread. Cos I've used Solomon a coupl'a times and am getting some good respect hits from guys. Was wondering if any one used it extensively.

Am still trying to figure it out. Massive amounts of reports coming soon. Just testing a few products solo on different days. And Solomon is one hella beast from what I can see.

My journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-DrChocolate-s-data-entry
04-26-2017 6:53 PM
Thanks given by greengrenade, BigDickBandit420, Androcles
Alphonse
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 79
Thanks received:
692 thanks in 231 posts

05-16-2017 11:19 AM

So, I have used up a whole bottle of Solomon's Attar now and wanted to leave some notes on it here for posterity. Given the current state of noobs wanting instantaneous answers and who consider posts over a week old "old news", I'm probably writing this for my own amusement rather than for posterity.

Deer balls, whale vomit and cat anus

Was what I wanted from Solomon's Attar and, to a degree, it delivered. As I noted in my earlier posts on this, this is more a white musk than an animalic, but I was wrong to compare it to Musc Ravageur instead of Muscs Koublai Khan. If you've smelled the latter, Solomon's Attar has the same combination of sweetness and animalic, but, whereas MKK becomes purely animalic after some time, the sweetness of SA is present and even blossoms, especially in warmer weather. What Solomon's Attar has that neither of the two fragrances to which I compared it has is an intoxicating headiness that one gets from smelling certain types of flowers when they are just beginning to rot (or their essential oils). Think: jasmine, tuberose, datura, etc.

It's a polarising scent and I've had compliments, questions and complaints. If you are too afraid to offend some people, SA is probably not for you. You probably don't want to wear it to work either.

Bong hits and the car accidents that never happened

The selfies are strong with this, and they can get stronger over time when your body heats up and the scent gets stronger. I started wearing it on my wrists after almost crashing a few times when I had the heat on and I zoned out.

Initially I compared the selfies to a nice big puff of THC, and I feel the comparison is still pretty accurate both in a positive and a negative sense. There is a pronounced body buzz that can become unpleasantly strong on occasion, and the sedating effects, if compounded over a few wearings on consecutive days, can make me a little introverted.

Hair twirls, eye contact, smiles, syntribation (look it up)

Nope, none of that happened. I didn't really notice many IOIs, mostly because real en don't need a fucking invitation to approach, but I noticed quite a few DIHLs when I engaged, even in non-sexual interactions. Partly I think this is because the animalic musk adds an air of sex to the vibe of any interaction, but mostly because the androstenetrione is beautifying at close range. It's a mental rather than an emotional beautifying, which is to say, people's faces look smoother, clearer, somehow more symmetrical.

But where's the lay report? Huh? Huh?

Yes, I got laid, but that was going to happen with or without SA. This is where the positive THC comparison becomes a little more apparent. The positives of sex on Solomon's Attar are the same as they are on good quality weed. It is more connected, more sensual, deeper and much more erotic. If you are wondering what I mean by that last word, pick up a woman's romance novel and flick to the sex scenes. The headiness of the scent, the intensity of the animalic component as body heat increases, the body buzz and the focus on sensory experience produced by Solomon's Attar all adds to the fun.

A.
05-16-2017 11:19 AM
Thanks given by Spars, Lucent, greengrenade, DrChocolate, Androcles, thundr, BigDickBandit420, Snoopyace, Spider-mone, Inconceivablezen, DarkLord1, Mars82

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2535
Thanks received:
1788 thanks in 838 posts

05-16-2017 3:18 PM

(05-16-2017 11:19 AM)Alphonse Wrote:  Initially I compared the selfies to a nice big puff of THC, and I feel the comparison is still pretty accurate both in a positive and a negative sense. There is a pronounced body buzz that can become unpleasantly strong on occasion, and the sedating effects, if compounded over a few wearings on consecutive days, can make me a little introverted.

This is true. I felt the same way. Like I was high. Smile

My journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-DrChocolate-s-data-entry
05-16-2017 3:18 PM
Thanks given by BigDickBandit420
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2855
Thanks received:
3833 thanks in 1626 posts

05-16-2017 6:13 PM

I've been having so much fun with Chamber 36, Dionysos and Imprint that I haven't gotten around to really wearing Solomon's Attar. Time to put that to the top of the list. I live in Middle America Corn Country USA so watching the townies react to this scent should be fun. Dirol I'm also in a college town so the college kids should be fun because I am pretty sure they'll be much more interested in the scent. Personally, I really, really enjoy it.

"The bill comes due. Always!" To take umbrage

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
05-16-2017 6:13 PM
Thanks given by DrChocolate, TheManInTheFedora, Androcles
DarkLord1
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1351 thanks in 454 posts

07-06-2017 4:27 PM

Had a headache today and felt very angry (a new diet strategy).... on a whim, I put on some SA.....No headache and I'm so relaxed that i feel great.

Not saying that SA is a buffer, but it sure feels like one.....Now I will try SA when I get angry with certain pheromone blends on. Maybe it will mellow me out a bit.

So now it's aspirin, tylenol or SA.
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2017 4:28 PM by DarkLord1.)
07-06-2017 4:27 PM
Thanks given by DrChocolate

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Houdini Attar solo DrChocolate 0 344 04-27-2017 9:56 PM
Last Post: DrChocolate