Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
Solomon's Attar
NikkiReloaded
The Dance

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1168
Thanks received:
1067 thanks in 487 posts

RE: Solomon's Attar
05-27-2016 7:31 AM

(05-27-2016 7:20 AM)Alphonse Wrote:  Approximately 6 3-inch lines to my throat and some on my wrists. Self effects are stronger than almost anything I've tried, almost druglike.

ASMR - can't seem to post a link on this blasted phone, but look up gentlewhispering's channel on youtube and listen with headphones. I find it immensely relaxing. If you've ever experienced those chills when someone is whispering in your ear, that is the affect ASMR is supposed to produce.

A

Why the throat over the neck for an app point? Just curious, since you seem to know your fragrances.

"Where do you go from the top? You go OVER the top." Kobe
05-27-2016 7:31 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Alphonse
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 79
Thanks received:
692 thanks in 231 posts

05-29-2016 5:20 AM

@NikkiReloaded

I just mean front part of neck. I can see where I am applying it that way when I'm looking in a mirror without risking damage to shirt collars.

FWB did not like the scent of SA, but f*** her. "Too cloying", "smells like rotting roses" were her complaints when the scent was fresh, she couldn't make out the scent later on. I suspect she might be anosmic to musk to some degree from previous experiments on her. That or her nose is woefully uneducated.

She was clingier than normal, and I found her staring at me often. I foind myself admiring her physical features too. Not in the sense of "wow, she's beautiful", but more along the lines of "wow, her cheekbones have a great shape" and "her ears look so delicate and feminine". It was pretty strange in the sense that it is almost as if your eyesight has been improved so that you can pick out details you would normally not focus on but there is little emotion involved in what you are looking at. Pretty sure this is the androstenetrione since I get something similar from P86 though not as pronounced. It's not that it makes you or others more beautiful, it just makes you more visually perceptive.

Sex was clingier and more emotional (although this couold just be because we are getting to that part of the relationship where sex is more connected to intimacy). She spent alot of time afterwards silent with her head on my chest playing with my chest hair. Which was great because I felt pretty fucking blissed out. I dont know what is in this, but it feels like sex on really good THC - that feeling when your rational brain is switched off and sensory pleasures are magnified. Had to drop her off next morning so did not notice much else besides her being quieter than normal. Nice bug hug before she got on her train though.

Only downside I found is that sometmes the body buzz became almost uncomfortable that it caused a bit of anxiety.

I hope more of you try this. I would like to know if the self effects are unique to me or whether others get them. I am tempted to pick up a few more bottles solely for the effects on me.

A.
05-29-2016 5:20 AM
Thanks given by Ekscentra, NikkiReloaded, NP17, dorfmeister, thundr, lovevibe
thundr
Vendor

Thanks Given: 3486
Thanks received:
6801 thanks in 1198 posts

06-20-2016 2:40 PM

Hi all.

I have been getting alot of feedback and curious questions lately so I wanted to take a hot min to explain some portions of the recent animalics experiment.

We are using real musks and that brings with it a plethora o' variables and ingredients not just scent notes. If you want to run an animalics experiment on any decent scale you are going to have to avoid retail costs and get your hands dirty with some wholesale raw ingredients. So that's what I did.

We are using grade 3 musk from the actual musk pod. I am trying to stay as close to ancient methods as possible here and am not just using the isolated black musk grains. Like they did in the old days I am using everything included inside the pod and that brings hormones, fatty acids, proteins, pheromones, etc. etc.

The ambergris is a tincture I made and aged from a white grey chunk of naturally sourced ambergris. It is medium grade and I chose this both for price point and scent notes. The grey ambergris I had before was a bit too oceanic and I wanted something sweeter with less ozone.

Civet tincture is from farmed civet and the paste is humanely sourced.

Castoreum. This is only in the C musk samples sent out. I will explain more later on. My stock tincture is made from humane sourced dried beaver gland powdered then infused into etoh. This tincture is still a bit young and is still maturing. We are dipping out of the bottle during its aging processes.

Solomon is relatively phero free except etrione. I just added that because I felt it would enhance what its already there and we may be able to tease out more effects when bounced off an established molecule. We do this shit all the time with alpha nol.
I wanted to keep this one as bare bone as possible to discover possible effects of the musks themselves without tripping over classic phero hits. There has been mention of a type of euphoria that accompanies apps of Solomon. I have worn the musks individually solo and I am 99% sure they are what is producing these enlightened effects. However, I can only wear them so close to my face for so long without experiencing olfactory fatigue. I try to stay away from my face if I am going to wear it for long periods of time.
Many of these strange effects do not feel anywhere close to etrione so there is def something going on even if it is not our perceived past observations of mone effects.

Houdini. This one I hit with Pheromones in addition to the aloeswood and copulin synergy. It is enhanced with androsterone and its sulfate to provide some typical phero assistance. This product is more of a human musk experiment rather than animal. I resisted adding e.none in this first batch. It may get added in later as a modifier.

So far feedback has been mostly positive. The most notable odd reaction was the email I got that said a member was told he smelled like a candle. This made me smile a bit because it actually isnt that far off. In the old days they used rendered beef and deer tallow to make candles. Heating the tallow candle will release molecules trapped within the animal fats. We are sliding down roughly the same sliding board here with this wide scale animalics experiment.

The unmarked C musk samples are a refined male musk that includes castoreum and civet musks. During these animalic experiments I am tinkering around with all forms of musks and "C" musk was chosen to see what beaver castoreum is all about.
Feedback has been very positive on this one so it may just make an appearance in the kitchen.

Solomon was scheduled to be the default scent of manimal. However due to costs involved I had to split them up and work on them individually then I will combine them at a later date. This also allows for more indepth work with the musks. The musks were primarily made for scent purposes with an underlay experiment of (if any) the pheromone effects they posses. Once a bit of exp is gained here, it should be a bit easier to weave complimenting pheromones into the mix without going broke in the process. Lol
06-20-2016 2:40 PM
Thanks given by Spars, etb, RussianWolf, Jimmycrack, Ekscentra, Snoopyace, NikkiReloaded, D_Darko, kalpan56, dorfmeister, Mars82, kerno - Banned, Diegoboy, BigDickBandit420, Inconceivablezen, moe, Pheroman, DssMaster, Boss, Jonas
Inconceivablezen
Sol Invictus

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 283
Thanks received:
305 thanks in 163 posts

07-27-2016 10:54 AM

Bump!

I really love this initiative to create animalic attars, as they do not contain all these testosterone lowering substances that a lot of other perfumes contain.

Any updates from users about Solomon and Houdini? I'm thinking about ordering.
07-27-2016 10:54 AM
Thanks given by BigDickBandit420
Do_Cheiro
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 20
Thanks received:
19 thanks in 15 posts

09-01-2016 2:07 PM

(07-27-2016 10:54 AM)Inconceivablezen Wrote:  Bump!

I really love this initiative to create animalic attars, as they do not contain all these testosterone lowering substances that a lot of other perfumes contain.

Any updates from users about Solomon and Houdini? I'm thinking about ordering.

Houdini is in my opinion the best Copulin product out there, and I sincerely hope that Thundr makes it a permanent product. It smells great... the scent masks the cops just enough, and something about the scent used makes it travel pretty damn well, and a little goes a long way. I really like using it as a combo with Tusc.
09-01-2016 2:07 PM

Androcles
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1040
Thanks received:
734 thanks in 267 posts

09-01-2016 2:09 PM

Yay! Today is Apex day!
09-01-2016 2:09 PM
Do_Cheiro
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 20
Thanks received:
19 thanks in 15 posts

09-01-2016 2:24 PM

Just saw that Houdini is now in the product section. Awesome!
ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 87
Thanks received:
270 thanks in 163 posts

(05-27-2016 7:20 AM)Alphonse Wrote:  ASMR - can't seem to post a link on this blasted phone, but look up gentlewhispering's channel on youtube and listen with headphones. I find it immensely relaxing. If you've ever experienced those chills when someone is whispering in your ear, that is the affect ASMR is supposed to produce.

A

oooh, someone in here knows about ASMR Smile I'm more into amateur ASMRists than the pros like gentlewhispering.

Journal ->: HERE

Current Stash

Alpha Dream: Glace
Androtics: TAC (20mcg), P83 (20mcg), P96 (20mcg), P97 (20mcg)
Apex: M3X
LAL: BW, Max T, Wolf
Pheromone XS: Cohesion, Connections
Love Potion: 40 samples
DarkLord1
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 458
Thanks received:
1351 thanks in 454 posts

10-31-2016 6:56 PM

The animal musks make me very curious so I'm going to try both products.

I don't see many reviews on these two products and the details seem to be light.

Are there anymore details until I get mine?

Are people using the attars solo or mixed? I'm more curious about details on how each works solo.

1. Body high
2. Don't wear around face because it may be too intense

Some have said that they like the product, but not really why they like it.
10-31-2016 6:56 PM

Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 902
Thanks received:
601 thanks in 322 posts

10-31-2016 7:48 PM

Solomon's attar was a tough scent for my pallet, but not in the bottle. Only after applying it. My peers, at times, would ask me with a disgusted face why I smelled like baby powder. The scent would last all day and definitely yielded some trust and respect hits. The copulins is a nice smell too. It almost is an improvement on DP's smell, with a stronger copulins base. I still couldn't figure out what made him decide to call it Houdini. I didn't see a "bam, I'm inside your panties" affect.

These two that have become "specialized" in my collections due to other reasons. I generally stick to the colognes I enjoy and don't like to be "cologne guy" and always have a different odor. If I'm going to wear copulins, I generally tend to go with a product already containing cops or BAGreat'a Copulins X, as it's just straight. As most of my selection, I plan on revisiting these two soon. I am finding that my goals in life, business or otherwise, typically are best suited with specifics in my selection. I'm more looking for my daily wear "perfect product" than anything. Solomon just doesn't achieve that, but then again it's not trying to.

I feel that the smell has a place and isn't too off putting in the right scenario. The product seems to be more like a scent of Eros type vibe. Mild alpha with a strong social undertone. These oils stick though! Removal takes added effort. As for dosing: I noticed almost no OD with 4 inches on EACH arm and behind neck. The reapp 7 hours in is when I got the most distaste from peers, now that I think about it.
10-31-2016 7:48 PM
Thanks given by Dblr619, DarkLord1, BarefootOxford

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Houdini Attar solo DrChocolate 0 344 04-27-2017 9:56 PM
Last Post: DrChocolate