Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
Solomon's Attar
RoyalWvlf
WOLF

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
46 thanks in 15 posts

RE: Solomon's Attar
05-22-2016 7:37 PM

(05-22-2016 6:44 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  This should be the one. It does use this namein the test kitchen as well as Solomon Attar.

@Ekscentra thanks bro.. If thats the case I'm stoked. Really want to see what kind of effect on others this will have. Im currently having some issues finding my sweet spot and getting repeatable results so this would just be another step in the journey.

P.s. Always appreciate seeing your commentary on these forums... you really seem to know your shit.

Weapons: Xyxgun

APEX: Orbital, Imprint, M3X
LAL: Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae Gel, Dirty Primitive, Nude Alpha, OD*,
PT: The Hookup, Grail Of Affection, Treasureful Shine, Latina*, Alpha Treasures*
PXS: Xist Oil, Connections, Ascend, SOB, Celebrity, Brute, Bliss,
A-1, Taboo*, Evolve*, Mascot*, Vibe*, Crush*
LS: New Pheromone Additive Oil
HAX: Holy Grail, Element X, Alien

*Samples
05-22-2016 7:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
NikkiReloaded
The Dance

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1168
Thanks received:
1067 thanks in 487 posts

05-22-2016 8:13 PM

(05-22-2016 6:24 PM)RoyalWvlf Wrote:  I just ordered style & imprint from apex and it came with a "Musk Oil" sample... Is this Solomons Attar? His site only mentions that as musk oil but I figured he wouldve given it the Solomon name when he sent it. Can someone confirmbif this is indeed it?

He says no samples of Solomon are available at the bottom of the test kitchen page.

"Where do you go from the top? You go OVER the top." Kobe
05-22-2016 8:13 PM
RoyalWvlf
WOLF

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
46 thanks in 15 posts

05-22-2016 8:37 PM

(05-22-2016 8:13 PM)NikkiReloaded Wrote:  He says no samples of Solomon are available at the bottom of the test kitchen page.

I saw that myself n thus my question... Apex' printed receipt says "+Musk oil sample" but when I go to his site the only thing that says Musk anything is Solomon's..

Weapons: Xyxgun

APEX: Orbital, Imprint, M3X
LAL: Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae Gel, Dirty Primitive, Nude Alpha, OD*,
PT: The Hookup, Grail Of Affection, Treasureful Shine, Latina*, Alpha Treasures*
PXS: Xist Oil, Connections, Ascend, SOB, Celebrity, Brute, Bliss,
A-1, Taboo*, Evolve*, Mascot*, Vibe*, Crush*
LS: New Pheromone Additive Oil
HAX: Holy Grail, Element X, Alien

*Samples
05-22-2016 8:37 PM

Ekscentra

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1985
Thanks received:
2335 thanks in 1320 posts

05-22-2016 9:09 PM

It's possible it could be a new product, or that it's strictly deer musk.
05-22-2016 9:09 PM
Lucent
of the wired

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 25
Thanks received:
97 thanks in 37 posts

05-23-2016 7:18 PM

Got my 2 bottles of Solomon Attar. Smells very floral and incense like. It reminds me a lot of Magnolia flowers (my A314 Royale v1 had a very similar smell). There are some complex under notes but my nose was burned out by a chlorine mishap at work today so I can't really pick up on them but I can tell they are there almost smokey like. It has given me a slight headache though. I don't know if I can actually wear this out not because of the headaches but because the scent is so floral. I could blend this with some colognes but I feel that would take away from the pheromone properties from the ingredients.

Also I am not sure what to expect in terms of attraction or respect and all that jazz.

Update: I can smell the smokey notes coming forward as the scent ages, it almost smells lightly of sweat, heavy smoke with a very light tinge of sweat and a scent of magnolia fading into the background.

Close the world, txen eht nepO.
(This post was last modified: 05-23-2016 8:02 PM by Lucent.)
05-23-2016 7:18 PM
Thanks given by Ekscentra, Alphonse, NP17
Alphonse
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 79
Thanks received:
693 thanks in 231 posts

05-25-2016 5:04 AM

The scent profile on this product is wonderful.

Firstly, if you were hoping for a heavy animalic (a concentarted 31 ruthvah ratio with cuvet being the highest dosed animal musk would have been very .. pungent) , you are going to be disappointed. I admit I was a little at first but then the scent began to blossom and it grew into something delicious.

The scent is more along the lines of a white musk rather than a dark animalic kind. It is sweet and a little floral with the heavy jasmine indole note in Serge Lutens A La Nuit. Whether ot not the musk is the genuine thing, I'm not sure, but there is sweet ambergris note which certainly feels like the real thing - it adds a kind of 3D effect to a fragrance which is difficult to describe, but it makes a fragrance feel almost palpable. The civet is almost undetectable to my note except perhaps as a hint of something that might be there.

To conclude it is a very accessible variation on the ruthvah theme, and something that will not offend the sensibilities of the uninitiated nose. If you prefer Musc Ravageur to Muscs Koublai Khan, you will enjoy wearing the scent.

The pheromones in Solomon Attar are POTENT. It feels there might be more in this than androstenetrione unless we are talking really high doses. I only applied a small amount, sniffed it a few times and ended up feeling pretty light headed and ... floaty. I can see how this would create some great DIHLs if you got a woman to smell this scent up close.

You may want to keep it away from your nose the first few times you wear it if you're about to drive (yeah, it's that strong)

A.
05-25-2016 5:04 AM
Thanks given by Spars, dorfmeister, NikkiReloaded, whisper, Ekscentra, NP17, DarkLord1
Alphonse
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
693 thanks in 231 posts

05-25-2016 11:18 AM

Longevity on this is a good 10+ hours. Sillage is OK for an oil based product, but you may be disappointed if you are expecting the sillage of something like 1 million which has beastly projection.

After a few hours, the scent stays pretty close to the skin. Which is exactly how you want it with a musky scent like this. It projects enough to draw them closer where it hits them with the pheromones.

I think the mones in SA gave me a bit of a headache and I felt a little spaced out for most of the day. It probably didn't help that I kept huffing my wrist every so often, but it felt like taking a nice big puff of THC each time - a floaty head and a bit of a body buzz.

Long work day made all the more pleasant with this beauty, but little human contact so not much to report regarding effects on others.

A.
(This post was last modified: 05-25-2016 11:19 AM by Alphonse.)
05-25-2016 11:18 AM
Thanks given by Ekscentra, NikkiReloaded, NP17, BigDickBandit420, DssMaster

Alphonse
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
693 thanks in 231 posts

05-27-2016 7:06 AM

OK, sillage is remarkably good for an oil product. It just needs a larger amount of product and a bit of heat for the sweet floral, slightly urinous (in a good way) jasmine like notes to start flying off the skin. As noted before, this is a floral white musk type scent and not very animalic at all. In fact, its pretty unisex and would not feel out of place on a woman's skin. In fact, I'd probably be tempted to eat said woman. However, the mones in this make it difficult to accurately gauge the scent because their impact is overwhelming.

I bought SA for the scent notes not the pheromones, but the mones are very strong in this. Self effects are a pronounced body high, a sort of sensual langouressness. I feel like a tom cat basking in the sun. After he's taken a few tokes of some good quality weed. It feels as if the mones are affecting my inner ear - sound seems a little muffled and my balance seems to be affected slightly.

Apart from the hits on bees (I'm guessing its the scent), there was one notable hit on a barista. She was older and not my type but she visibly DIHLed which caused me to Deer in the headlights because I was totally absorbed in watching her pupils dilate. Very strange hit because I was not attracted but IOIing her like I was. Lucifer only knows what was going through her mind. FWB visiting this weekend. Let's see what it does to her.

A

Edit: I keep getting these weird "ear orgasms". If you've ever listened to good ASMR you know the kind I mean. Anyway, this makes it not very worksafe haha
(This post was last modified: 05-27-2016 7:08 AM by Alphonse.)
05-27-2016 7:06 AM
Thanks given by NikkiReloaded, NP17, Pheroman, DssMaster
NikkiReloaded
The Dance

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1168
Thanks received:
1067 thanks in 487 posts

05-27-2016 7:13 AM

(05-27-2016 7:06 AM)Alphonse Wrote:  OK, sillage is remarkably good for an oil product. It just needs a larger amount of product and a bit of heat for the sweet floral, slightly urinous (in a good way) jasmine like notes to start flying off the skin. As noted before, this is a floral white musk type scent and not very animalic at all. In fact, its pretty unisex and would not feel out of place on a woman's skin. In fact, I'd probably be tempted to eat said woman. However, the mones in this make it difficult to accurately gauge the scent because their impact is overwhelming.

I bought SA for the scent notes not the pheromones, but the mones are very strong in this. Self effects are a pronounced body high, a sort of sensual langouressness. I feel like a tom cat basking in the sun. After he's taken a few tokes of some good quality weed. It feels as if the mones are affecting my inner ear - sound seems a little muffled and my balance seems to be affected slightly.

Apart from the hits on bees (I'm guessing its the scent), there was one notable hit on a barista. She was older and not my type but she visibly DIHLed which caused me to Deer in the headlights because I was totally absorbed in watching her pupils dilate. Very strange hit because I was not attracted but IOIing her like I was. Lucifer only knows what was going through her mind. FWB visiting this weekend. Let's see what it does to her.

A

Edit: I keep getting these weird "ear orgasms". If you've ever listened to good ASMR you know the kind I mean. Anyway, this makes it not very worksafe haha

I'm appreciating your reviews on this! How much is a 'larger' amount of product for you? Dosing with rollers is not my forte. Weather has been in the 80s here, so I've been reluctant to put on too much.

I noticed strong selfies when I first put it on as well, but it was tough to categorize, I just knew I was being affected. I bought it more for the scent as well, intending on pairing it with M3X for warm summer night outings.

What is ASMR?

"Where do you go from the top? You go OVER the top." Kobe
(This post was last modified: 05-27-2016 7:14 AM by NikkiReloaded.)
05-27-2016 7:13 AM
Alphonse
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
693 thanks in 231 posts

05-27-2016 7:20 AM

(05-27-2016 7:13 AM)NikkiReloaded Wrote:  I'm appreciating your reviews on this! How much is a 'larger' amount of product for you? Dosing with rollers is not my forte. Weather has been in the 80s here, so I've been reluctant to put on too much.

I noticed strong selfies when I first put it on as well, but it was tough to categorize, I just knew I was being affected. I bought it more for the scent as well, intending on pairing it with M3X for warm summer night outings.

What is ASMR?

Approximately 6 3-inch lines to my throat and some on my wrists. Self effects are stronger than almost anything I've tried, almost druglike.

ASMR - can't seem to post a link on this blasted phone, but look up gentlewhispering's channel on youtube and listen with headphones. I find it immensely relaxing. If you've ever experienced those chills when someone is whispering in your ear, that is the affect ASMR is supposed to produce.

A
05-27-2016 7:20 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Houdini Attar solo DrChocolate 0 345 04-27-2017 9:56 PM
Last Post: DrChocolate