Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 3.4 Average
So how many of you actually get laid?
ptmember - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

So how many of you actually get laid?
09-02-2017 2:01 PM

I'm sorry, but I have to speak my mind.

There's an abundance of posts from people telling us they "got looks". Or they're waiting for a woman to get back to them, 3 weeks later...

What the fuck??

I get laid all the time. Without mones. Mones do make life more interesting.

But all I see here are socially inept people who get some attention from mones and report it as a huge result.

Did your dick enter her pussy?

Mones won't get you over social problems. You get you over social problems. Then mones can help.

If you can't walk up to that cutie, mones are not your solution. Getting over your problems is.

I mean this well.
09-02-2017 2:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheBoogieMan
unda yo bed

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: So how many of you actually get laid?
09-02-2017 2:15 PM

What's a "pussy"?
09-02-2017 2:15 PM
ptmember - Banned
Banned

09-02-2017 2:18 PM

(09-02-2017 2:15 PM)TheBoogieMan Wrote:  What's a "pussy"?

Haha, good one.

But seriously. Who gets laid around here?
09-02-2017 2:18 PM
2000GT
Formerly Photogeek

Rep Post

09-02-2017 2:34 PM

Plenty do, some don't. More often than not, most people who get into Pheromones, do so because they're looking to improve their luck/results. Some don't have the confidence yet to successfully close and that's where this forum goes beyond just help with Pheromones. Self help books, subs, dating advice, pua coaching etc. Do I get laid with Pheromones? Sure. Do I post about them? No. But I will tip my proverbial hat to the regular and experienced members here for the advice they've given to people over the years. This isn't just a forum about pheromones, it provides plenty of help in improving communication skills, being an alpha male, etc.

PXS: xs99, pse, impact, oddessy, connections, Impact, Ascend, Dominant Ascend
LAL: Bad Wolf, Wolf, Voodoo
09-02-2017 2:34 PM

ptmember - Banned
Banned

09-02-2017 3:23 PM

(09-02-2017 2:34 PM)2000GT Wrote:  Plenty do, some don't. More often than not, most people who get into Pheromones, do so because they're looking to improve their luck/results. Some don't have the confidence yet to successfully close and that's where this forum goes beyond just help with Pheromones. Self help books, subs, dating advice, pua coaching etc. Do I get laid with Pheromones? Sure. Do I post about them? No. But I will tip my proverbial hat to the regular and experienced members here for the advice they've given to people over the years. This isn't just a forum about pheromones, it provides plenty of help in improving communication skills, being an alpha male, etc.

Good to hear.

Being Alpha is overrated btw. Where I exist, from my upbringing, is a place where this whole alpha thing is just not interesting. Someone claiming to be Alpha is at most humorously seen as cute.

It's not important. Getting out of that mindset is.
09-02-2017 3:23 PM
Jinzo
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-02-2017 3:53 PM

(09-02-2017 3:23 PM)ptmember Wrote:  Good to hear.

Being Alpha is overrated btw. Where I exist, from my upbringing, is a place where this whole alpha thing is just not interesting. Someone claiming to be Alpha is at most humorously seen as cute.

It's not important. Getting out of that mindset is.

Im curious as to where that might be?

23 year old, Asian, Filmmaker

My arsenal

AD: L2Kv1 2016, AM 2013, Glace
LAL: Wolf, Bad Wolf, AV, Nude, SXD-9, Dirty Primitive, Asian 4 Asian, Voodoo
Apex: Core, M3X
PT: Swooon, Grail of Affection, The Hook Up
PXS: Taboo
LS: Impi Red Metallic 2016
Samples: Xist, Evolve, Ascend, The Hook Up, Alfa Maschio, Corporativo, Aqua Vitae, Possess Alpha, Nude Alpha, Dion, Orbital, Scent of Eros,
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

(09-02-2017 2:01 PM)ptmember Wrote:  But all I see here are socially inept people who get some attention from mones and report it as a huge result.

If that's how you feel about this forum and our members I take great offense, and suggest that you either change your attitude, keep it to yourself, or find yourself another forum.

Not everybody here is only interested in using pheromones to get laid, and even for those that are they just might happen to have a little more respect for women than to come back and brag about it every time they get their dick wet.

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
ptmember - Banned
Banned

09-02-2017 4:11 PM

(09-02-2017 3:53 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  If that's how you feel about this forum and our members I take great offense, and suggest that you either change your attitude, keep it to yourself, or find yourself another forum.

Not everybody here is only interested in using pheromones to get laid, and even for those that are they just might happen to have a little more respect for women than to come back and brag about it every time they get their dick wet.

It's merely a description of my impression. It was never about bragging. but about results.

I wonder though, how does this lead you to take great offense?
09-02-2017 4:11 PM

mark-in-dallas
Administrator

09-02-2017 4:45 PM

(09-02-2017 4:11 PM)ptmember Wrote:  I wonder though, how does this lead you to take great offense?

Seriously? You make the statement about seeing only socially inept people here and don't understand why I find it offensive?

I happen to believe that we have a lot of awesome folks here, and yeah some that may be socially inept or awkward, but that's probably why they are here: trying to better themselves. And, the last thing they probably want to see is someone pointing out their weakness and calling them out on it.

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
09-02-2017 4:45 PM
dave2789
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-02-2017 5:24 PM

(09-02-2017 4:45 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Seriously? You make the statement about seeing only socially inept people here and don't understand why I find it offensive?

I happen to believe that we have a lot of awesome folks here, and yeah some that may be socially inept or awkward, but that's probably why they are here: trying to better themselves. And, the last thing they probably want to see is someone pointing out their weakness and calling them out on it.

I agree with you ...me for example I'm very social and I can talk to women that I'm attracted to all day but I didn't have the confidence to flirt a lot cause I didn't want to offend but now that I got into using mones it's helped my confidence and gives me an edge plus it can alter women's perceptions and gives me a different vibe to them.....ive gotten a lot of hits and it's helped my game a lot..... I just haven't escalated with the lady I'm into yet cause I'm building up her attraction to me
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2017 5:27 PM by dave2789.)
09-02-2017 5:24 PM

Share This Thread