Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 3.4 Average
So how many of you actually get laid?
Sully
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: So how many of you actually get laid?
09-02-2017 11:30 PM

Go to the journals if you want to see those reports. Plenty of reports in the journals of getting laid, better sex, etc.

Plenty of the pheromones here are used for social events, job interviews, building trust, selling stuff, sales, etc. There is plenty on getting laid for the personal journals. Many here are guys and gals who have come to use the pheromones to improve themselves and push themselves further. Not sure why you are labeling us for being socially inept.
09-02-2017 11:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lunch
London Gentleman

Sex: Male

Rep Post

09-03-2017 2:58 AM

yeah im socially inept. Mones are part of my self improvement process which includes other things, going out, talking to women, eating healthy, reading and fitness. Mones have been very helpful and i am grateful for those on this forum who have assisted in describing their experiences and reccomendations.

Sounds like you are what they call "a natural" and these things come easy for you. congrats. Other people have to work at it.
Mrgreen

Owns Mones:
AD: Instant Openess 2x, Ammo 2X, A314 rev32(2014)
Alpha Dream: Alfa Maschio(2014), Glace
PheromoneXS: LoveBoat, Xist, Connections, Celebrity, SOB, Evolve
Pheromone Treasures: Alpha Treasures, Aura of Aminity, Grail of Affection, The Hookup
09-03-2017 2:58 AM

Spider-mone

Rep Post

09-03-2017 9:03 AM

(09-03-2017 2:58 AM)lunch Wrote:  yeah im socially inept. Mones are part of my self improvement process which includes other things, going out, talking to women, eating healthy, reading and fitness. Mones have been very helpful and i am grateful for those on this forum who have assisted in describing their experiences and reccomendations.

Sounds like you are what they call "a natural" and these things come easy for you. congrats. Other people have to work at it.
Mrgreen

exactly! it's like anything else. I'm a natural at sports. I'm naturally athletic and have tried many sports and have picked them up quickly and even surpass people who've been playing for years. some people play a sport all their life and never improve past a certain point no matter how hard they try or practice. I see people practicing all the time ... I never practice. At least the people on here are trying to improve in the areas they lack. I would never walk up to someone who's practicing a sport and say to them... all I see here are athletically inept people ... lol. Good on them for trying to get better at something.

some people get excited when they get a base hit...I don't ... i'm looking for homeruns. it's the same when it comes to girls. some guys get excited when they get a smile from a girl because its a rare occasion for them. good for them if that makes them feel better and improves their confidence. Don't poop on other people's results just because yours are better.

The OP seems to get sex with ease but it seems he has other areas that need improvement!

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2017 9:09 AM by Spider-mone.)
09-03-2017 9:03 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

09-03-2017 12:52 PM

I'm married, but before that I did really well with the ladies. I am very social and I put myself in a position to be successful. My friends thought I was a natural because I was the only one to get into lesbian bars and then hook up. Bi girls are in there too.

I like mones because even though I'm over 40, women actively flirt with me and I enjoy watching the show. When I was single, I was always the one who engaged first and I was ok with that. With mones, they engage first.

My wife, although not affected by most mones directly, gets jealous and then really responds well when she sees the attention I get. And she knows that I wear them and I'm on this board.

I get better service, my sales have improved, and I get far more attention than my friends who marvel at how I do that at my age.

It's simple, I find and use an advantage. The people on this board are looking for an advantage and that should always be applauded.
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2017 12:52 PM by DarkLord1.)
09-03-2017 12:52 PM
WiggleWasser
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-03-2017 8:29 PM

I don't have a problem getting laid, so that's not what I use mones for. I use mones mostly for self-effects, but also for improving everyday interactions at the office, with clients, etc. I wear a Turn Up The Heat/TAC combo when I have a guaranteed sex date with some FWBs that react positively when I do, and that's the only time I use mones in a sexual setting.

Current Arsenal:

Alter Ego, Chikara, Scent of Eros, Perception, Edge, Imprint, THU, Unresistable, Treasure Shine, TUTH, TAC, P83, GOA, LIIK, NPA, The Love God, and a dozen or so others from LPMP.
09-03-2017 8:29 PM
ptmember - Banned
Banned

09-04-2017 3:25 AM

I apologize, I was wrong. It was an impulsive action to write that post and it was disrespectful. Truly, I am very sorry.
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2017 3:26 AM by ptmember.)
09-04-2017 3:25 AM

hashishattraction
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-04-2017 3:36 PM

You see many posts around here only about reactions and first attraction because its the most important thing.
What comes next, sex is easier all you have to do is show up for the next couple dates.
09-04-2017 3:36 PM
jcx
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-05-2017 8:53 AM

Many years since using mones for seduction but when I did (35 years ago) the result appeared to be she would invite me back for coffee (after not many drinks) and then hit the booze., usually wine but sometimes stronger I assumed the subconcious reasoning was a excuse for what happened next and often not just ONS

Yes "candy is dandy but liquor is quicker" but even better if you are not paying for the liquor. Main limitation was the physical bit of extremely long hours and multiple girlfriends - In my case 4 jobs (100+hrs) and 4 women meant something had to give - in this case me.

Edited to add:

Vague on what it was, IIRC ieone. Most times no booze in me - with those hours and pretty much the only wind down after Military Reserve, Aviation or walking through doors at 0300 into a dark factory/office without knowing whats on the other side. was sex - today's snowflakes would think "where's the safe space"
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2017 11:26 AM by jcx.)
09-05-2017 8:53 AM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

09-05-2017 1:35 PM

(09-02-2017 2:01 PM)ptmember Wrote:  I'm sorry, but I have to speak my mind.

There's an abundance of posts from people telling us they "got looks". Or they're waiting for a woman to get back to them, 3 weeks later...

What the fuck??

I get laid all the time. Without mones. Mones do make life more interesting.

But all I see here are socially inept people who get some attention from mones and report it as a huge result.

Did your dick enter her pussy?

Mones won't get you over social problems. You get you over social problems. Then mones can help.

If you can't walk up to that cutie, mones are not your solution. Getting over your problems is.

I mean this well.

This is a very, very sensitive issue around here. People using sexual attraction enhancement products and not getting laid is a very, very sensitive issue around here.

You can easily get your head loped off for talking about someone's inability to get laid.

Talking about someone who reports getting looks or hair twirls from women is also taboo.

While I agree with you on many of your points, I have come to the point of acceptance of everyone's opinion. In this and in every forum there will be levels of competence ranging from total noob to professional. It's difficult at best to discern what products are working and which ones are not working when you are at the higher levels of social skill.

Some of the best products on this site produce all around blatant "hits" which then fall upon the wearer to act upon. This is where the sticky part in all of this is...acting upon the signals. This is where some users have problems.

Some users are trying to get back into the social scene after a divorce. Some users are "gun shy". Some users are using pheromones to spice up their married life. Some users are teenagers in High School or are in College.

Lot's of people and lot's of opinions across a wide spectrum is what you will find here

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
09-05-2017 1:35 PM
Valentino
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-06-2017 6:29 PM

I was going to brag and make my own post. But this seems like the right time and place Lone ranger

If you have seen my posts before you know I use mones solely to get laid. If social status and sales happen that's fine. But the main reason I buy, own and wear mones is for women.

So I went to party in Chicago this labor day weekend. I went last summer and it was a blast, (got laid there last summer too!) so I figured why not go for their final weekend of the summer. Their summer season is very short, so they go nuts while the weather is warm!

Friday night my crew and I went to a rooftop hotel bar. I had AV, New Pheromone Additive, & my cologne on.

So my thing is I don't wait and hope for my mones to somehow make it to a womans nose. I do headlocks, bearhugs hugs and kisses to get my neck and wrists all up in her personal space.

I get off the elevator to the rooftop bar and there's this woman standing there when the doors open. Shes 28 blonde, 5'9" beach volleyball player body, a solid 8. Looks like a young Laura Dern.

"Is this going up to the rooftop?" she asks
"I thought this was the rooftop." I said

My friend, who lives in Chicago replied that this is the only rooftop access in the hotel and was the only rooftop bar. As we walk off the elevator I start talking to her, all friendly like and sling my arm around her shoulder as we walk down a dim lit hallway to this amazing rooftop bar. Making sure my wrists and neck are all up in her space. We chatted, drank some champagne, sat at a table with 2 of her friends and were making out within 20 mins.

After another round she casually Stinker mentions she's staying at that hotel. A few sips later she remarks that she has to go to the bathroom. I tell her to just go to the bathroom in her room. She looks at me like it's the best idea not only I, but anyone in the history of ideas has ever had. She tells her homegirls that she is just going to the bathroom at the room and we'll be right back.

We go to her room, (I bring a drink Vampire ) she pee's. I tell her finish this (drink is like half full)& I pee. I come out of the bathroom and we instantly go at it super hard. Naked within minutes. But, like an idiot, I didn't have a condom on me, so we ended up going down on each other. 40 mins later we were back at the rooftop bar, fully clothed having another round like nothing happened.

A hr later my friend (a non mone user as far as I know) was hitting it off with her friend (who was staying w her) so I suggested I take Laura Dern back to my place (where my condoms were) and my friend take his chick down to the room where I had previously just been blown a hr ago. They all agreed.

We went back to my hotel and had sex. My friend also got blow job from her friend but didn't bang bc no condoms. Do chicks go out on vacation to party and not bring condoms? Oh well.

So was it the mones? The circumstances? My "game"? Luck? A combination of factors is most likely the answer. I think the big appeal is that to women they probably smell a bit odd and unique. I also feel like AV original scent smells kinda "rich" if that makes sense. Oh well, happy hunting. I'll be on for a while AMA.

Arsenal: AV, Certo, Corpo, M3X(fury) & N.P.A.
ASL: 40-male-Los Angeles
Goal: Lots more of it, young, fresh and new
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2017 6:33 PM by Valentino.)
09-06-2017 6:29 PM

Share This Thread